OSO - Penelope Ch. 14

Story Info
A resume and The fate of both policewoman and killer.
18.7k words
4.38
5.8k
3

Part 14 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/14/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This episode begins at the end of episode 12. It tells the story of Penelope, and of Ann/Dolores/Frantz.

There is slavery, violence, etc. By reading the following you accept this.

Thanks to Multitudes for his help.

Any constructive comments are welcome.

Summary of episodes 1 to 12.

Officially, OSO is an import-export company with an office in London where Jim the founder, Frank and Karen worked. In reality, and in all illegality, OSO trains slaves in a small Mediterranean island near Libya. They settled there in abandoned military buildings. Jim was looking for customers to participate in Internet auctions. Frank was in charge of the organization, and Karen developed the training methodology. Her objective was to obtain obedient slaves, quickly, but by developing their own taste for submission, rather than through violent and brutal training. All over Europe, beaters find young girls, not too old, but who have been abused or raped, who would be better able to flourish in slavery.

On the island, Raphael, John, Philippe and Konstantin applied Karen's methodology to transform young women into slaves happy enough with their fates.

While Karen and Frank were working on extending their activity to men, two slaves were killed in the centre. There was a killer on the island! These slaves were the most popular products, blondes with blue eyes. These killings were commercially hindering OSO's ability to compete. Yes there competition on the illegal slave market.

Karen, a blue-eyed blonde, agreed to play the game, and is sent to the island as a new recruit. Alex, her personal slave, was sent to the island as an intermediary between the trainers and the slaves: 'the slave supervisor'. In fact, she was responsible for protecting her mistress.

Alex, who had been abducted by OSO just before validating her gynaecological studies, made herself valuable to the guards, even if at first she is not easily accepted. It is thanks to Melissa, a young lesbian slave that she succeeded in making obedient, that Alex was accepted among the island's guards.

Meanwhile, a Member of Parliament, former Mayor of London, Igor Paulson, contacted OSO. Artificial Intelligence and increasing automation are threatening more and more jobs. He then proposed a law authorizing slavery. The homeless, the moneyless, the prostitutes, the juvenile delinquents, would then become a servile and free labour force, the solution according to him to unemployment. He needed OSO's expertise for his project. He would also like OSO to "recruit" two journalists that monitored all his actions.

Frank refuses to kidnap the reporters, but he proposes a plan. Melissa is offered to Igor Paulson, and escapes. She is taken in by journalists, too happy to prove that the MP owns a slave. Melissa's mission is to make a contract with a killer...

In exchange for this assistance, OSO will have a license to train slaves from the very beginning of law enforcement. And their previous activities will be declared legal.

On the island, it is discovered that Philippe was on surveillance for each murder. So he appears to be the culprit. Frank and Raphael proposed to execute him to show the slaves that they were safe from that time on. John refused, and Alex tried to get Philippe to talk. To save him, she uses him to try slave-feminization. Melissa left the island for London with Frank.

She executes Frank's plan and hires the killer through one of his two assistants with a clear objective: he would only hurt Igor Paulson. These assistants were under the supervision of Penelope, a police officer. What Penelope didn't understand was that the two assistants and the killer are one person only. But she saw OSO's van kidnap one of the assistants right after Igor Paulson was wounded just as he was about to make a public speech.

Alex contacted Jim directly, and they found the video recordings, Frank and Raphael are selling OSO to an Italian mafia. Jim, John, Philippe and Konstantin should be the first to be the male residents. As for Karen, she's already trapped.

They managed to capture Frank and Raphael and turn them over to the competing mafia.

Jim wanted to free Philippe and Karen. But Philippe explained that it would be impossible for him to explain to the slaves that the process cannot be interrupted when it has begun, if an exception was made for him. He simply asks to become Phoebe and therefore accepts his feminization and his/her status as a slave. Karen, touched by Philippe's decision, also decided to accept her fate.

Jim accepted but gave Phoebe a role similar to Alex's.

John and Alex were in charge of the Men's Centre, Konstantin and Phoebe were in charge of the Women's Centre.

As the island guards welcomed their new resident, the killer's assistant, Dolores, undressed and revealed a penis.

The Karen method

When they arrive, the slaves-to-be are tied up and placed in cells in the basement. They must agree to undress in front of the guards without protest, otherwise they remain tied up. Obviously, immobilized on the ground, they cannot empty their bladders and this works in favour of slave traders. Once they accept to undress, the slaves-to-be see their clothes burned, a symbol of the end of their former life. They remain naked without being able to be sexually satisfied in these cells where they are lost in time, with cookies as their only food. During this phase they are only punished for attempting to escape, or if they hit a guard. On the contrary, when they obey they are rewarded.

When the slaves-to-be systematically obey, they are offered the collar. They promise to do their best to become a slave and make one last wish: a slave no longer has to want. This wish has been granted, but it is often turned against them.

During the collaring ceremony, they discover the upper part of the centre, and the trials. Slaves must choose bondage, or punishment tests that give them points. If they finish the week without having reached their objectives they are punished. Every lunchtime, they are offered a sports session; they participate in different tasks, like cooking or hair dressing. Masturbating is forbidden, but caring for another slave is allowed. Male slaves wear chastity belts. Collared slaves also help to take care of slaves-to-be by showering them and cleaning their cells or styling them.

Finally they are marked with a tattoo on their buttocks and sold.

All have hormonal treatment dedicated to increase their sexual desire.

I - The killer was a woman

Dolores was standing in front of Karen and Jim, who were surprised at their latest recruit. She had just undone her black leather suit, and then lowered her panties, showing her male sex. Dolores was just one of the characters played by the killer Melissa had hired.

The scene was followed via the CCTV by Alex and Konstantin.

For the third time Dolores rolled her finger in front of her mouth to ask to speak.

Jim was looking at Karen. She spoke:

"I must say we're surprised, we didn't expect that."

"So how about letting me go? We each go our separate ways, as if nothing had happened," Dolores proposed without really believing in it.

"I'm afraid we'll insist on keeping you with us," Jim joked.

"You would define yourself as a man, or a woman?" Karen asked.

"I like to move from one to the other," Dolores replied. The ease of the future slave was a little unsettling for Karen.

"We'll see later, finish undressing," Jim decided. For once he was attending a slave's first moment it didn't go as planned.

Dolores took off her bra containing her fake breasts, then her red wig. John would come in with the barbecue. He looked at Dolores when he turned it on.

"It's a surprise to find you naked," the guard said.

"I understand, may I ask you what you intend to do with me?" the killer asked, a little worried about the fire that was burning in the barbecue.

"She's got a good head!" Alex reacted.

"Yes, he doesn't seem unstable."

"We will make you a sex slave. Now that you're naked, I'm going to ask you to get down on your knees." John ordered, and the killer did it, legs together, hands on his head.

"Uh, legs apart, buttocks on heels, and hands open on thighs," Karen corrected.

"Of course," replied Dolores, or rather Frantz, since it was under this name that he was known as a man. He was annoyed, but aware that escaping was impossible for the moment, so it was best to obey.

John grabbed the clothes on the ground and prepared to throw them into the fire.

"Please, it's a leather suit, it would be a shame," Frantz reacted.

"You will never see these clothes again..." Karen began.

"I understood, I'd be like you, naked with just a collar," Frantz stated.

"Stop! You don't have to talk all the time. The procedure is to burn all the newcomers' clothes. Those days are behind you. You speak when spoken to. For the moment you don't have a collar, you're not required to obey immediately for the moment, but if you try to escape, or if you attack a guard or a slave you will be punished" John Interrupted.

Frantz indicated that he had understood by nodding his head.

"Alex, you can come and take him to the showers and the doctor's appointment. Then you put him in a cell in the men's wing." John added as he looked at the camera.

Frantz understood that there was video surveillance. He watched his suit burn slowly. Under these conditions, he thought it would be difficult to escape.

II - Political agreement

With his arm in a sling, Igor was jubilant in front of the headlines. At the time of the shooting, he had doubted the relevance of the plan. Now he was convinced. The police had spotted the killer woman, and made the connection with the journalists who had paid her to shoot the MP. He was a kind of hero now.

"Jim, isn't there a risk that the police will arrest the killer, and eventually get to the truth of her?"

"No, Igor. First of all, the killer is a man. And we made sure the police didn't find him." Jim replied confidently.

"You did a hell of a job, but Frank's not here?"

"I haven't heard from him in a few days, he went to see an Italian partner." Jim explained, without detailing that he didn't expect to hear from Frank again.

"I will present the law to parliament in a fortnight's time. I can't be sure that the part on the legalization of existing slaves is not modified," Igor almost apologized.

"I understand. What matters to us is that OSO becomes one of the companies entitled to label a person, that's the term used, isn't it"

"Yes of course, but the Prime Minister assured me that once the law is passed, I will become Minister of Slavery. It will therefore be my responsibility to choose the labellers."

"We support you Igor."

"I imagine so, but of course you won't be the only ones. But I'll make sure you're the first to do it. You should be able to have the infrastructure quickly."

"Yes, we already have offices in sight in London, Cardiff, Manchester, and Edinburgh."

"Don't you have anything in Ireland yet?"

"No, not yet. The proximity of the Eire and therefore of the EU scares us a little, I must admit. We fear violent reactions. We will therefore wait a while before having more 'labelling centres'".

"Of course, there you already have coverage on the main major cities. Maybe Birmingham is missing?"

"Yes, it's with Glasgow our current priorities."

"There's one thing that bothers me, Jim. It is that centre in Malta. It should be closed."

"Hmm... yes, it's not in Malta, but I understand, you would want slaves trained in the United Kingdom."

"Exactly, and that would reassure the population who are beginning to be annoyed of kidnappings."

"If we have a lot of people to treat we will make a centre in the United Kingdom, but in the meantime it is difficult. We already have slaves in this centre. If they are recognized by your law it will be easier."

"Ah... I understand."

"And besides, not all of our slaves in this centre come from the United Kingdom. Do you know how other countries will take it?"

"The EU is threatening to stop trading with us, but they will not. At first, let us avoid EU citizens becoming slaves in the United Kingdom".

"Hello, I'll get you some tea," Karen announced as she entered the office.

"My God! Jim, this woman is naked!"

"We wanted to give you a vision of what your law will allow. Karen is a slave in training at our centre. She's going back tomorrow."

"You are charming, miss."

"Thank you, Master," said Karen, kneeling between the two men. Igor looked at her without knowing what to ask.

"Would you like some tea, Igor? Or would you prefer to taste my slave?" Igor looked at Jim without knowing how to decide. Karen was looking at Jim. She didn't expect that. Already serving these men naked in an office building in London had excited her. But the idea of satisfying a future minister amused her even more. Of course there had been a little apprehension, but Igor Paulson's surprise was worth stepping outside her comfort zone.

"You don't find me to your liking, Mr. MP," she asked to help the MP take the plunge. As soon as he started to spread his thighs, Karen got up and went to sit between his legs. He hadn't said anything yet, but Karen was already dropping his fly.

"Uh, I wouldn't want a stain, I mean; you know... already my hair is being mocked."

"Our slaves are trained not to do any stains! But maybe don't drink your tea at the same time!" Jim laughed.

Karen, she was a little disappointed by the size of the MP's sex, but even more so when he ejaculated as soon as she put his sex in her mouth.

The men emptied their cup of tea while speaking about how the law would be applied. Karen was listening to them and felt as if she had been forgotten by both of them. So when Igor turned to her she felt happy.

"Do you want another cup of tea?, Master" she proposed before he dared to ask.

"Err, no exactly. I never had, How to say the opportunity to practise sodomy before, and I wondered..." the MP was uneasy. Karen went in panic mode at first. Once because she spoke before the MP spoke to her which is not what a slave must do. And second, because she didn't want to be ass-fucked by a beginner. The guards at the centre knew how to do, for ass fucking to be pleasant, or not, for the fucked slave.

"You meant you never ass-fucked some of your electors?" Jim tried.

"Err, never, I'm very proud of my obligation to them, but I can't say that some of them felt like they've been betrayed" Igor justified. It was the time Karen needed to find her slave mind back. She turned around and lifted her checks towards the men.

"She's fantastic!" Igor exclaimed.

"Do you want this slave to guide you, Master, if this is your first time" Karen proposed.

"I like that!" Igor just said while getting rid of his trousers.

"I'm getting some lube tube" Jim said amazed.

Karen, used her hands to spread her cheeks, and asked : "Do you see my butt hole Mr MP?"

"I do" Igor replied as his hand caressed Karen's ass. He was really excited.

"Began to open it, Master, you can begin my opening it so the penetration would be easier." Igor played with the slave cheeks and began to open her ass.

"Here is plenty of lube," Jim announced as he poured a large amount onto the punctured hole.

"Can I enter now?" asked Igor. "Not yet, you're not hard enough, and she's not open either" Jim laughed. "Try to thread a finger there" said Jim, as he did it to show Igor how to do. But Igor didn't seem really keen to put his finger in the slave's butt hole.

"And when one finger slides easily, you put two at a time." Jim said and did it while Karen moaned.

"So now, I can do her?" asked Igor whose flagpole was hardening.

"Look, I have to put 3 fingers now" Jim explained, and Karen seemed to have some difficulties to adjust to Jim's 3 fingers, and Igor was afraid he would never nail the slave. But after a few movements the slave moaned in pleasure again.

"I think you can come here. It's an ass, not a pussy, you'd better do her slowly" Jim said.

"Master Jim, Can I take care of you" Karen asked, while the former mayor of London aligned his dick with her butt hole. The Blond man pushed and Karen moaned. He pushed further and the slave pushed on her side to open up her butt to him. In front of her, Jim opened his fly, and she opened her mouth, but shouted in pain as the politician buried all the length of his sex into the slave butt.

"Slowly, Igor, slowly" I said Igor protested.

"She's just a slave" Igor protested.

"She is, but when you respect them, they give you more pleasure" Igor explained.

Karen kissed Jim's dick wondering how this much larger stick could give her pleasure as Igor's small one gave her so much pain. She decided to concentrate on Jim's organ while the future minister of slavery was fucking her ass. Slowly the pain changed in pleasure, but Karen was more concentrated on her true master sex than on her ass.

The politician cummed, and removed his dick from the slave hole, satisfied by his experience.

III - Police initiatives

Penelope was furious when she learned that the law on the legalization of slavery was going to be discussed in parliament. Since the attempt to assassinate him, Igor Paulson could do anything he wanted.

But Penelope had been in charge of monitoring Dolores and Ann. She was present on the evening of the assassination attempt, and she had seen Dolores in her black leather suit fleeing into the night. And she had also witnessed the kidnapping of the latter by a black van without plates.

Since then, Ann had also disappeared. Dolores had been seen buying a ticket so that Ann could flee to Brussels. The murder went wrong and the she probably preferred to use another means of transport. Dolores had also been seen in a park with a black girl wearing a slave collar. She had also been seen leaving a suitcase of bills at Saint Pancras station.

The trial of the journalists who had sent the slave to negotiate with Dolores had not yet begun, but no one doubted their fate.

Penelope also focused on other elements. No one was interested in that plumber who entered the auditorium just before the attempted murder. He never seemed to have gotten out. And above all, the testimony of the journalists disturbed her. They claimed that Melissa, the young black slave, was Igor Paulson's slave. A slave he got from OSO.

Penelope also decided to investigate "Orient sales to Occident". This company imported oriental antiquities into the United Kingdom. But when she found out, they had almost nothing to sell. Carrying their economic result was flourishing. For Penelope, OSO was trafficking in human beings. As an agent of New Scotland Yard, she had to find evidence.

Here were evidences. First, the jet, airport and flight plans were published. And then they had black vans that circulated throughout Europe and the United Kingdom.

For Edward, Penelope's leader, all this indicated illegal trafficking, but it was not enough.

Penelope then decided to embark on a desperate operation.

IV - Feminized

"Alex, I wanted to talk to you about Anna," John said.

"It's good for me too," Alex said, displaying the image of the killer's cell on one of the screens.

"I think she's more naughty, more welcoming when I go into her cell."

"Yes, and at first she used her free time to exercise," Alex said as the slave-to-be caressed her still tiny breasts in the picture.

"Pleasant. Has feminization done her any good?"

"Yes, but she was actually dying to. She had convinced herself that she was disguising herself to protect herself but in fact he was an Eon knight..."