OSO - Penelope Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, to hide that I'm not quite like a girl underneath yet, Master, while being more discreet than the chastity belt" Jim hid a grimace when he realized he had forgotten that detail about Anna.

"You are Penelope Itakis now. Take off your panties, but you'll put them back on before you leave the plane, and don't say Master anymore."

"Yes, sir!" the slave said as she pulled up her skirt, showing her panties, then she turned on herself, to remove it sensually by showing her buttocks. Jim was amazed to see that none of what he didn't want to see had been visible at that time. Anna pulled down her skirt, put her panties on an armrest, and kneeled in front of the OSO president. She slipped her hands over his thighs, going up to the object of her desire. With a skilful hand, she lowered the fly. She looked at Jim and smiled at him as she licked her lips.

"Do you really like giving blowjobs?"

"I'm not sure Penelope Itakis likes it, sir. Anna, on the other hand, finds it amusing, Master." Anna said with a greedy wink, before looking into the opening of the fly to see what she would find there.

"Just fun?" Hearing the question, Anna looked up.

"I am the slave, and you the Master, Master. But when your sex is between my tooth, who dominates the other? When, I play with your dick, I am who makes you wait, or on the contrary who accelerates it, who dominates the other? I like this inversion?" Anna said.

"I could punish you, to teach you to love to dominate your master!"

"You might also appreciate a slave who is not afraid to tell you frankly what she thinks, Master. Besides, I don't hate light punishments, Master." And she took the sex out of the underwear where it was. Jim was amused by all the staging she was doing.

"John, told me you asked to be castrated."

"Yes, Master. I was asexual before I arrived at the centre. But I liked to dress as a woman or a man. I was more comfortable as a woman. At least I don't have any erection problems!" She explained with a laugh

"But neither do you!" She added, holding in her hand the extended sex whose end she licked with a smile.

"And do you like getting fucked?" Jim asked. Anna looked at him, his sex in her mouth and nodded and tilted her eyes back, evoking orgasm without telling a word.

"We have an hour and a half to get to London. I'll let you manage if you suck my dick, or if you impale yourself on me. Your punishment will depend on the number of minutes before the pilot asks us to put on our seat belts." Jim said. He saw Anna's eyes shine. She liked that kind of games.

"Show me under your skirt" Anna positioned herself to keep stimulating the stinger with one hand, and with the other hand pulled up her skirt, then spread her penis to show her empty bag.

"Are you hard?"

"A little, but between the hormones and the chastity belt I usually wear, it's never very important. In fact, since I've been castrated I need a lot of time, Master"

"Well, hide it from me," Jim said, and Anne went back to work.

"Don't you want to come and sit on it?" He asked again

"Yes, but the more I lubricate with my saliva, the better, and then, there's at least 1 hour and 15 minutes of flight left!"

And indeed, Anna, played with Jim's sex, licking, sucking, biting, shaft-biting, sucking balls, and gently shaking his balls for almost an hour. Then the slave came to sit on the president's thighs, turning her back on him. She leaned forward to place her penis on her anus, and then she stood up and pushed back.

"Shouldn't I have dilated you before?" Jim asked.

"I couldn't ask you, Master, I had to take care of everything," Anna replied in a growl. Jim felt his stem twist under Anna's pressure. With her fingers she directed the head straight into her anus, then took it back again with a growl. She turned her ass around, and then backed away again. The pressure was high, but Jim felt that the anus was gradually opening up for his sex.

Anna got up, then sucked the sex all the way down to coat it with saliva, and then took her position again.

Finally pushing on her Master's lap, her anus let the cock in, and she screamed in pain, and paused. She slowly backed away, putting away the sword of flesh without its sheath. Her growling suggested some pain, her rhythm indicating her determination. Finally the whole sex was absorbed. She paused again.

"I feel you in me, Master," she said before rising slowly, with a groan of relief. Then she let herself get down on his sex this time. The pain growls were less pronounced. Without a break this time she raised again, then at one point she made some movements moaning with ease before rising again. She did the same by letting herself go down. After a few passages it was clear that the slave was moaning only from pleasure, and refrained from going too fast. Jim was amazed.

There was a ringing. Anna squeezed her buttocks and made a few quick movements that triggered the pleasure edge of the two lovers.

"We're in the landing phase, fasten your seatbelt!"

Anna got up, kissed Jim and asked him: "May I sit next to you, so I can put on a belt and wipe you clean?" Jim motioned to her to do it with a laugh.

Anna grabbed some tissues she had spotted, and put them between her buttocks. "I wouldn't want to do any stains, sir" she explained while smiling.

In Jim's car, Frantz, Dolores and Ann's memories returned into Anna's mind. She had chosen this name because in her many personalities she thought she was closer to Ann. But she wanted to cut with that life, and Alex and John had rather encouraged her in that direction.

There, in the streets of London, this buried past came back, and with it the irresistible need to escape.

"This is the bag Penelope had, when she came, she lives in this building, go to her apartment, change. Call Edward Wallace and tell him you were all wrong, that you're depressed. In an hour I'll pick you up again, we'll throw these clothes in the Thames River." Jim Explained.

"There is a memory card in the GPS tracker, and another in the sound recorder. Should I remove them?" Anna asked.

"Have you seen them?"

"No, but I've used equipment like this before."

"Yes, do it"

As Anna entered the building, she looked for another entrance. There was no such thing. She had to leave before the hour ran out, before Jim came back for her.

VIII - Down with the cards

Alex entered Penelope's cell with a bowl of water and one of cookies. On the second one was a tablet.

"I'm bringing you some food," Alex said.

"Thank you," Penelope said, having a hard time getting up from the mattress.

"You have to lean forward to find a balance. It's very difficult at first."

"It seems like you've experimented."

"That's the case, I had been kidnapped and held here. But that's not the point. Jim wants me to show you this video."

Penelope looked at the tablet. And she recognized herself. She had gained a little weight, and her hair was a little short. But she realized that few people would notice these details. For everyone she had gone through customs at the airport. No one would think she was still being held prisoner on the island.

She felt her stomach knotting, and a little sweat beating on her forehead.

"Normally, new slaves take a shower and have a medical check-up. But if you prefer, we'll do it in the morning?"

"Yes, later," Penelope said, collapsing into tears as she realized the failure of her plan. Alex left the cell.

Penelope looked at the cookies and wondered how she was supposed to eat them, her hands tied behind her back.

Then she thought of her supervisor. He was going to check in with her. There was nothing to tell her except Alex's words. Evening arrived. He was going to call her. He would eventually understand, she hoped, without quite convincing herself.

IX -- Face to face with herself

In Penelope's apartment, Anna was shocked to find her face-to-face with herself.

On the wall, there were pictures of her. Not of Anna, no, they were Ann's pictures, Dolores' pictures.

She saw herself jogging, she saw herself on her Ducati. There she was in the park with the black slave. When she saw the slave collar, she pulled hers out from under Penelope's clothes to touch it, to make sure that she was Anna the slave about to flee. There were also fingerprint records. Dolores' ones, Ann's ones were missing, she laughed inside.

There was also the Interpol wanted notice for both of the killer's personalities.

To escape, he would have to become Frantz again. She looked at her chest. Bit her lip, and thought that Frantz had the same fingerprints anyway.

She looked again at the pictures covering the wall. How could Penelope not have noticed that she never had Dolores and Ann at the same time?

There was a picture of Dolores and the van just before she was abducted. In the distance, we could also see the policemen. If she hadn't been kidnapped, she would probably have been arrested.

As a matter of conscience she looked into the street. Jim's car was parked down the street. In fact, she never had a chance to escape. Well, not so easily, she thought.

She got naked. Opened the bag and turned on the TV. She was going to enjoy an hour of freedom. Then she'd go back to the centre with Jim. Escape could be worse than becoming a slave.

A journalist was talking about a law being discussed in Westminster. She was about to change channels when she saw Igor Paulson's picture.

"Today's discussions focused on the means that would be used to identify the slaves and differentiate them from free people. Some MPs also want to address the case of escaped slaves," the journalist explained.

Anna took the opportunity of being naked; to go to the bathroom and empty her anus of Jim's cum.

Even before wearing her collar, she had forgotten about this escape story, and she had invested herself in her role as a sex slave. She had been happy with it. But it was two hours earlier. There she had just realized that OSO had saved her from prison to make her a slave. That her kidnapping had probably been planned from the beginning so that she would not speak, since Melissa was a slave like her, since her attack had no other purpose than to pass this law on slaves.

She was disgusted. She put on the outfit she often wore in the centre. She looked in the mirror and found that she was dressed as a whore, a free whore, she began to think.

The phone rang. She got scared. She had to answer. Would her voice be confused with Penelope's? Tears came to her eyes and she answered

"Penelope Itakis speaking."

"Hello, Penelope, it's Edward!

I was scared to death, you came home. So what did you see?" he asked.

"Yes, I'm back home. It's a warehouse, nothing more, with merchandise in it. There they do not pay any taxes. It's not even worth calling the IRS, it's legal," she said crying.

"Shit, you screwed up! That's all right. It's okay. I was afraid I wouldn't see you again. I'll see you tomorrow?"

"No, not tomorrow, I'm tired, depressed... I need my day"

"Okay, rest, call me before you come back!" Wallace said before hanging up.

He didn't see any fire, Anna thought to herself. She thought about her castration. Alex had prepared everything and a surgeon came to the centre. In addition to removing his balls, he had done some plastic surgery, and had reshaped her voice. Successfully as Wallace bought it for a woman's one. OSO had taken her, but they had also invested in her, she thought

She had a knot in her stomach thinking that the purpose was to sell her. But could they sell a slave who knew these secrets?

When the hour was up, she got out in the car with Penelope's clothes in her hands.

"Did you get Wallace?"

"Yes, I told him I was depressed that I needed a few days off."

"Perfect, with the clothes thrown the Thames River, they'll wonder if she tried to kill herself. Are you crying?"

"Yes, I did... this slave tried to escape, Master."

"You gave up when you saw the car on the street, is that why you looked?"

"No, I gave up before. When I saw all the pictures of me she own. The police is looking for me everywhere. In fact, you're protecting me." she explained while crying.

Jim hugged her, and she felt much snuggled up against him.

"You're going to punish me," she asked.

"You didn't escape, and you told us you thought about it, I don't see why we should punish you." Anna snorted at Jim, and hugged him tighter. It was good to feel protected, even if he was also protecting himself on the way. Her other clients would have had another way of ensuring that she wouldn't talk, ever.

"It's late, but I would like to take advantage of this time here to make you meet someone." said Jim.

"Forgive me, Master," Anna said as she stood up.

"No, you can stay like that. We're going to spend the night at home, and tomorrow you'll meet Ravena." Jim said while stroking Anna's head.

X - Two is better

Penelope had spent most of the night crying over her fate, wondering if the cavalry would arrive in time to save her. When she heard the music of the door code she was still wide awake.

"Good morning Penelope, I'm going to do your medical exam. It would be nice if when you hear the music, you could get down on your knees, you know?" Alex said. She was in a good mood, after John decided to go put his nose in her (opened) chastity belt.

"But why? And especially how, with my arms tied behind my back?" The policewoman retorted.

"That's how slaves greet their masters. And if there were no difficulty in doing so, where would the merit be?" The slave supervisor argued.

"I don't want to be a slave..." Penelope started before she was cut off by Alex.

"Ah no, if there's one person here who has no right to say that, it's you! You asked to become one. It was a trap, and it turned on you, but be a good sport. Anyway, resisting will only bring you more suffering." Penelope watched Alex with a look of a beaten dog.

"But how am I supposed to walk with that?" Penelope exclaimed again, as Alex put ankle cuffs on her feet.

"I didn't like wearing them either, but if you play along, you'll get to the top floor faster. There, slaves no longer wear leg irons and are no longer locked in their cells," Alex explained. Penelope was annoyed, but didn't show it right away. It was when she had to follow Alex down the corridors that she protested the most. Alex, having already experimented with walking with ankle cuffs on and hands behind her back, did not react, and simply led her down the corridors to the infirmary. When they entered, Penelope stopped for a moment when she saw the gynaecological chair.

"Come on, let's go, we might as well rest here as go back to your cell, and it isn't an option anyway?" Alex laughed, and forced the policewoman in.

"But what are you going to do?" the latter asked?

"I was a gynaecologist before I was abducted, settle down, I'll check you for diseases, and take care of your contraception!" Alex explained, helping Penelope settle down.

Then kneeling between the open thighs of the slave-to-be she began her examination.

"But... are you still a virgin?" Alex exclaimed!

Once the examination was over, and the blood samples were put away, Alex led Penelope back to the basement hallways of the building.

"I... I don't think this is my cell," Penelope said, hesitantly, as Alex typed in her code.

"The slaves are not supposed to say 'I', but 'this slave', then the slaves are not supposed to speak, and then you change cell today," Alex said firmly.

"Hello Alex" said a rather joyful voice from the back of the cell. Penelope came over to look, and found a young girl crouching next to one of the mattresses in the cell.

"Hello Jenny, this is Penelope, she's new to us, and it's a little hard for her to accept it. Penelope, are you here to meet Jenny?" Alex asked.

John and Phoebe were watching the scene from the video surveillance system.

"Is that new, Master John, to put the slaves-to-be in the same cell?"

"It's Alex's idea. It had worked well with Ben and Charlie, and she wanted to try it out."

"It's true that we're bored to death in these white cells."

"Yet you didn't spend much time there."

"Yes, that's true, but I thought I'd only get out to be executed."

"Are you glad you became a slave?" John recognized the smile on Philip's face that he knew so well.

"I have accepted it. I thought Frank was going to kill me. And I thought about our victims, locked up in those cells. So being a slave suits me. Especially since you're pretty cool with me."

"It's that we're one guard short, and you're doing a second Alex."

"Thank you, Master John"

On the screen they watched Jenny helping Alex to remove Penelope's irons, then, the slave supervisor left the cell.

"If you want I can help you eat and drink, my hands are free," Jenny said.

"Why do I have to have them behind my back?" The policewoman whined.

"At first I was like you, you know! And then I was allowed to have a chastity belt," the young slave-to-be explained.

"Is that a promotion to have to wear a chastity belt?" laughed the newcomer.

"Oh, yes! It's so much more comfortable. Besides, if you want me to take care of you, there's no problem!"

"Take care of me!" Penelope reacted outraged.

"It's a long shot," John said.

"On the contrary, I think it's very well done. Jenny, is doing our... your work for Penelope," Phoebe corrected.

XI - Anna's view on her future

When Anna woke up, she realized she had to make Jim breakfast, but what was he eating?

She started by making coffee and orange juice, and then looked in the refrigerator for eggs and ham. Trembling with fear, wondering whether her initiative would be welcome, she set to work, for her initiative would be better taken if Jim woke up to the smell of a hot breakfast. But after making eggs with bacon and coffee, Anna didn't know what to do. Without giving it much thought, she knelt down by the OSO president's bed.

Then Anna saw a tent in the sheets of the bed. It took her a few more minutes to figure out what her role as a slave should be and the idea excited her, so she crawled back to bed. And crawled under the sheets, where she found the master's erection. She turned her tongue twice in her mouth and let the cock-head slip into her moist and warm mouth. Very quickly she got the moaning she had hoped for; she wondered if she would be able to make him come quickly. Only then did she think about what would happen next. She laughed inwardly, thinking that for breakfast she would have preferred what she had prepared for the master rather than what was soon to spurt out in her mouth.

A few minutes later Jim was enjoying the eggs, while next to him Anna on her knees began to digest the sperm, salivating.

"You can eat my leftovers while you wash the dishes," Jim said generously.

"Thank you, Master"

Pretty soon they moved to the countryside outside London. Anna was intrigued and worried, but knew she should not ask any questions, and wait for Jim to give her the opportunity. Was he testing her? Probably because Jim didn't say anything the whole way. He waited for the car to slow down and turn into a large gate, and then parked in a large yard in front of a large house.

A few minutes later they were introduced into a living room, where Ravena LeFur was waiting for them.

"Hello, Jim, I'm glad to see you. What have you brought me?" The woman said while sitting in her armchair.

"Hello, Baroness, I have a slave here I wanted you to see," Jim said. Anna was about to turn to her master. She resisted, the thought of being sold didn't really appeal to her. And the idea of belonging to this Mistress displeased her deeply. Yet she tried to remain impassive.

"She seems to be well educated. Get up, Anna!" Ravena ordered.