Our Dad’s College Deal. Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A car pulls into the drive, and I yell out. "Were out back."

It's our Aunt Edith, Dad's twin getting into the backyard; we drift apart and float, our hands still touching.

I started to say more than hello to you. I would tell our tale, leaving nothing out, when Aunt Edith says it first. "I talked to your Mom early Tuesday. She said you guys had signed your confidentiality agreement, and college contracts must be a weight off your backs, knowing that's all paid for now. So with all this that happened, what are you crazy kids doing dressed swimming with your clothes on?" Our Aunt asked us.

I was worried and tried not to show it; you squeezed my hand, letting me know you were also concerned.

Bobbie says. "We left our suits hanging to dry in the hotel bathroom and talked about skinny dipping, but Dan is such a prude I'm not sure he's my brother."

Aunt Edith started to talk like she did not hear what we said as she says. "I was there when you two were... Err born, we thought Dan was an only child, but your Dad was double blessed when you popped out ten minutes later."

Bobbie told us. "I run up and change and use the master bath, and you grab one in our Jack and Jill bathroom, bro," Bobbie said, winking. I knew she would put the wall back up.

I asked. "Aunt Edith, order dinner, please, because, at this point, I told our Aunt we have no access to our family's money; we can look for petty cash in Dad's office after we eat."

We three ate pizzas with salad and started in Dad's office; wow, our dear Aunt wanted her money. So typical, we found nothing that would point to weird, I knew Dad had a safe, but I held off pointing that out. Seeing Dad's will, birth certificates, and a few hundred cash in a firebox, our Aunt snatched the money up. Dad left it all to Mom, and Mom left it to me as the oldest by ten minutes, the will said.

Time to go to bed. We gave Aunt Edith the master bedroom, but Bobbie had put one of our nanny cams there. So I sent you to the stairs to watch our Aunt as I went to Dad's safe; the combination is dads birthday. A set of passports in three groups of names are there, as are a dozen gold Krugerrand and a large stack of cash. In addition, there are a few DVDs with a blue dot and a ten-year-old burner cell phone.

Getting back to you at the stairs, I sat next to you, "Well, we can buy Jack in the Box tacos or a franchise if it runs under one hundred thousand. How much are fake passports worth or good fake ID Drivers licenses, and how much is an ounce of gold worth nowadays we have 60 of them?" I say, half joking.

Bobbie answered. "We got fake papers and gold at eighteen hundred bucks an ounce, cash, and smarts to hit the road, but why does it not make me happy?"

Bobbie carried a good size burner phone that I had wired up as a Taser. I made two; the first was with remote control for an RC model car. The battery was too strong; its ark burnt metal when it touched. Bobbie used hers on a football player who would not listened to the word no. We were told he hurt for two days, and the burn mark left a scar.

We sat at the edge of the top stairs looking down into the Master bedroom; a significant design flaw was that the curtains went halfway up to the top to let light into the top, but we could not see the entire room. We saw the back wall on the cam from our phone, and you finished your shower. Our Aunt came out still dressed in the same outfit. Her hair is dry, and her face is set as if she has work to do.

I say. "Shit, good call Hun she looks kind of not on our side. This is fucked."

I had a pocket 8x monocular I used for hiking; we took turns watching. Finally, she opened the wall as if she had done it before and started tossing DVDs, not taking all of them, only with a blue dot on the case.

Bobbie looked at me, you say softly. "We got a blue dot DVD; should we let her take them? Maybe with them gone, this will all die down?"

Aunt Edith was texting on the phone. We went back to my room. I pointed a nanny cam in the hallway, picked up the app, set my phone down, and locked the door. I held you where I could see the phone screen. We held each other as not ten minutes passed as we saw movement across the camera in the hall; she placed a wedge under our doors.

I saw Aunt Edith leave, go out the side door to the garage, and come back in with an empty trash can, and we heard the door open more than a few times. About thirty minutes later, we listened to our Aunts car drive away. I turned around, and donkey kicked the bedroom door open, knocking the wedge out from under the door.

Bobbie says. "Shit, I thought it would be harder to kick a door open than that."

I say. "An outside house door is not the same as an inside door; try it on an outside house door, and it might take a few hits to get in, and never use your shoulder."

We ran to the stairs to look into the master bedroom from the window; the wall was open, and a large trash can was visible, as was a five-gallon gas can on its side. Two smaller ones look empty nearby.

I told Bobbie, my voice getting high in fear, and asked you. "Run to Dad's office combination is dads birthday, so get the will and the cash. I've packed the IDs in my backpack. I need to see if the room is wired to kill us."

Bobbie says. "I'll make us a go-to bag; we might need to ghost."

I say. "I'm checking the door to the bedroom first."

I checked the master bedroom door getting to the floor with a dental mirror; it showed me something on the door a wire to a wall plug and a cell phone; I shook, thinking, what if my bedroom door was rigged?

I run outside I go out to trip the breakers off, go into the bedroom window and pop it with my Swiss army knife. I unhooked the phone booby trap on the door. It was built to kill us this, and the wedge was a death sentence, either a phone call or coming to see you. Bobbie was talking to me from the doorway as I checked the room, dragged the full trashcan of the DVDs filled with gasoline out to the patio door, and poured it into the grass away from the house.

You bring your phone to me and show me the Find the Kid app you slipped our Aunt when you hugged. She went straight to an office building with dozens of businesses. We Google the building, and looking at the list, one name appears on Dad's contact list. It's my Dads business partner and our Aunts Ex-husband. I see the trigger phone take a call, and an arc pops off the ringer wire; it would have lit the Gas.

Bobbie goes and showers as I watch the thirty-minute DVD on fast-forward 10x worse than an average Dad fucking Mom with a strap-on. Aunt Edith walks into the frame with nice naked tits and, damn, a real-looking dick and pussy. Preoperative or an act of nature, it was hard to tell. I noticed something odd about Dad; he never got hard.

I watched the earlier one from twenty years ago; he is not hard in them either. I started to put the next DVD in, and my hand stopped. Not having a clue hit me hard; Aunt Edith rigged the bedroom to kill us and destroy what the evidence showed us. What did it show us? Who does she call? Who did she see? I asked myself why set the house to burn down or even toast us. I saw the phone make a spark again in my mind, and it would have blown up half the house with us in it.

Bobbie sucks on a sucker as you come back in the room drying your wet hair with a towel in a tee and panties and say. "You look unhappy; what's up, Dan Baby?"

I say. "With the phone set to light the gasoline and the wedge under the door, we're meant to fry. We need to disappear, and like now, baby, we've been way too slow; we deserve to die."

In seconds we grab backpacks, put pants on, and hustle to the garage to take Mom's sweet minivan, but it's fully loaded with GPS, cell phone, or my Jeep; we take the Jeep. It's old school, not even a phone charger; it has a cigarette lighter instead.

Getting out of the neighborhood, you say. "Our phone shows an Apple tag on our laptop cases and one on the Jeep."

I pull over to a gas station and fill up behind an eighteen-wheeler so we're not on camera, and I find the tags under the flap of the laptop cases and place one on the big truck and another on a wrecker.

I reach to put the nozzle up and take out the gas credit card; what an idiot. I leave the card in the gas pump and drop the last apple tag in a cop car. We went to Walmart for a few things: a couple of burner intelligent phones, a laptop, phone time, hair dye, MREs and snacks with drinks, birth control, and condoms with lube.

Bobbie says. "I asked an older hippie woman there to buy it for me, I say. My Mom flagged all the stores to keep her from buying it and keep us away from each other. She even got us a couple of morning-after pills.

Packing the Jeep with full camping gear, we stopped at a roadside park and used the restrooms to change our look in a big way. Your red went short blond with a blue streak; I went short cropped magenta. We just used the fake IDs to go by the photo-shopped photos in three looks.

We cut quite a pair as we stopped at a store for snacks a day later; on the counter was a newspaper from the city whose headline was local girl dies in strange house fire arson is Suspected and the owners are wanted for questioning.

Digging into the burner smartphone sitting in the Jeep, a google search and Ginger's name hits. She's the body found in our burnt house. I start crying, and you read over my shoulder, and you pop on and look at a website, and the Nannie Cam recorded Ginger getting killed.

Bobbie sent the video to Ginger's folks with a text telling them. We don't know why or who, but we are so sorry, and that was meant for us, and no, we will not stop running.

Ginger's folks were in law enforcement; her Dad was an FBI agent, and her Mom was in the D. A.s office.

We headed west, but my brain kept telling me to ditch the Jeep and buy an RV, cheaper than motels. So we did; there is a very odd market for wheels that are old school. But purchasing new bedclothes and a fresh mattress also upgrades the drive train.

Buying used wheels with gold was one weird guy sending us to another odd lady, but we got papers to match our fake TDLs. Next, we spent a few days at an RV service garage fixing dozens of things that needed repair. Then, after a trip to a hardware store, we fixed up Betsy the RV with another two days of work, and our home was cleanly updated.

They sent us to an RV Park with hot water hookups, AC power, and landlines. And sewerage hookups and a clean-out station we used on the way out.

12