Our Day on the Island Pt. 01

Story Info
A day in the sun turns Erotic.
1.4k words
3.88
10.2k
7

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PT felt good lying in the sun, we were alone on our island at our favourite getaway, access to the island was by boat only. Boats coming to the island would have to steer through the shallows so other boats were far enough away for us to have some privacy while still enjoying people watching from a distance.

We had both lost weight and felt good, in my eyes PT always looked good and was gaining her self-esteem and confidence back. Sitting back on her towel in a sheer black one piece speedo costume her legs were parted just enough to see the shape of her swollen lips through the nearly transparent costume. PT loves the feel of a smoothly shaved vagina and her nipples always stood erect leaving little to the imagination.

Looking at PT lying there my semi hard cock was beginning to have a mind of its own. Just as i was thinking of getting closer and teasing PT a boat pulled up in the shallows and three younger guys got out of the boat all three were only wearing speedos and not leaving much to the imagination, PT was admiring them through her sunglasses and I made a few smart comments about the size of there packages PT kept watching them slyly while they played with a frisbee in the water. I suggested to PT to casually turn over and spread her legs open further, just for a bit of a tease.

PT gave me that devilish look when she feels horny and turned over and laid flat on her stomach and parted her legs with her feet in the air enough to make it looked like a natural thing to do. Slowly she kept tapping her feet together in the air and while doing this her costume was creeping closer to her swollen lips eventually getting caught between them leaving her lips innocently exposed and shining from her escaping juices.

One of the guys took a look in our direction and noticed what was happening without PT knowingly exposing herself, he secretly mentioned it to the other two guys who took turns at getting closer and having a good look at PTs wet and exposed mound while she continued to open and close her legs. I suggested to her to roll her costume down to her waist revealing lots of side boob while resting on her elbows, PT did this so natural it made for a great erotic scene while acting as if she did not know the guys were watching every move she made. I noticed all three packages in there speedos appeared to be growing. I grabbed the lotion and started rubbing it onto her back and down onto her side boobs which were sticking out the sides of her body with just the nipples being hidden. It looked so inviting I was past the point of no return with my hard on having a mind of its own, I asked PT to turn over, as she did PT bent her legs so that her knees were up in the air and her legs were wide open revealing more of her swollen vagina all three voyeurs were standing in a group talking not four metres away still trying to act coy with not much success.

PT continued to sway her legs with her costume tight against her clit she was becoming more aroused and by the way her arms were against her body they made her boobs stand up more her nipples were swollen to the point of sticking out a good fifteen millimetres it took great willpower not to just take one in my mouth and start sucking on it. Lying there with her sunglasses on she was watching all three guys getting hard ons which were now standing out, I stood up and said loud enough for all to hear "I am just going down to the bush for a wee and check out the fishing spot" PT remained lying on her back teasing the young fellows, she yelled out to me " you forgot to do my legs" I replied "I will be back soon you will be OK" not thirty metres away i turned and watched one of the guys walk up to PT and say something she handed him the sunscreen and in a flash he was on his knees putting sunscreen on her legs PTs legs were still wide open the other two walked up close and all were talking while one guy was getting closer to her costume still rubbing her legs with the sunscreen, I could not make out too much as I was now forty metres away in the bushes but watching from a distance.

The guy with the sunscreen was rubbing the inside of PTs legs up close to her vagina she had her head tilted back I knew that when she did this she was on the verge of cumming so his fingers had found there mark with PT arching her back in response.

Just as I got my cock out to massage it I could see one of the guys also took his cock out and was standing there massaging his shaft the other guy sat down behind PTs head and start massaging her tits. I could see he had taken his cock out and had it resting against the back of her head.

PT turned over on her stomach and took hold of his cock and started sucking the full length of his shaft, by now all three cocks were out and PT got on her knees pointing her arse in the air straight at the first guy. My cock was now harder then I ever felt it trying not to cum was painful. The first guy did not hesitate he moved into place and guided his shaft into her moist cunt, PT was pushing back onto him while sucking the other guys cock, he must have been ready to explode he grabbed her head with both hands and his head went back and I could here him from where I was standing PT never missed a beat she kept sucking his cock taking all his cum down her throat. In the past she loved the taste of cum and gave the best blowjobs so PT was definitely getting her mojo back, while she kept cleaning the guys shaft the guy fucking her from behind was pumping like a piston he grabbed hold of her waist and drove his cock in hard losing his load grunting again and again you could tell PT was also cumming again she dropped the cock out of her mouth and near buried her head in the sand from pure ecstasy.

The first guy pulled out and the last guy did not hesitate he got on his knees and turned PT over pulling her costume off her body and throwing it into the shallows.

He then grabbed hold of her legs and placed them over his shoulders and guided his cock into her wet and open cunt he was not going to last long the other two guys sat on either side of PT she immediately took hold of there cocks and started masturbating them while the other was ramming her.

It was not long before he shot his load pulling his cock out and spraying cum all over her tits and face even hitting her sunglasses before putting it back in her, PT was in heaven the other two guys were hard again and they took there cocks into their own hands pumping away madly.

PT started rubbing her clit and was definitely cumming again as the last two guys unloaded there cocks all over her tits, face, mouth and hair while the one fucking her must have been filling her cunt with his cum. While watching all this happen my right hand was pumping my cock and I exploded hitting the tree in front of me time and time again. Things started to slow down the guys all stood up and moved back into the water I was spent but my cock would not go down, slowly I walked back to PT who was still lying on her back.

The three guys made there way back to there boat giving me a wave and laughing thinking I did not see what had happened, when I reached PT she had dozed off naked with her legs still open and cum all over her face tits and sunglasses I did not wake her i just sat down next to her looking and thinking what a great day we have had.

I cannot wait for PT to wake up to tell me what happened explaining all the dried cum on her body and how she became naked, my cock was already throbbing again......to be continued.