Our Day on the Island Pt. 02

Story Info
Continuing our erotic holiday.
1.3k words
4.05
3.5k
5
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PT got a shock when she woke up some twenty minutes later, although she had turned on her side PT quickly remembered what had taken place and realized she was still naked, looking up at me she smiled and said thank you I love you, I smiled down to her and told her I love you to I got to my feet and helped her up and we walked into the water picking up her costume on the way, I gently washed all the cum off her body both talking about what had taken place PT knew that I would have been watching and masturbating, as we were standing there we started to play with each other PT grabbing my cock as I massaged her tits, she quickly put a stop to it as we had to get back to the unit and get dinner organised we were both famished, so food first then see what comes next.

A simple seafood dinner by candlelight on the balcony was all it took to quench our appetite before dinner PT had showered and slipped on a white see through nighty that looked great in the candlelight her beautiful tits and erect nipples doing her justice you could tell she was not wearing knickers which made her more enticing to look at, after my shower I put on a simple pair of black boxers with a button front which my semi hard cock was trying to break through.

We were enjoying our drinks on the balcony checking out our neighbours through there windows as all the units were across from each other with only a court yard separating them if you left the blinds open it was like watching a movie on the TV.

While watching what was going on a couple about the same age as us entered there unit and turned the light on they had there beach gear on and quickly started to strip it appeared that they had been drinking the women managed to get her costume twisted around her ankles and fell over, her partner burst out laughing then tried to get her up and he nearly fell over, they hugged and kissed and groped each other while still laughing, the women who had a set of tits to die for then went to the wardrobe and pulled out a short flowing dress and put it on over her bare body knickers and bra were not getting in the way of this girls night. The man with the six pack body pulled on a pair of loose shorts and tight shirt also went without underwear

they again embraced with the man putting his hand under her dress and giving her arse a good squeeze, while she grabbed his cock through his pants they then separated she picked up her purse and left the unit.

Just watching got us both horny PT grabbed me on the cock squeezing me hard I put my hand on her arse and ran my finger down her crack underneath to her soaking wet vagina and inserted two fingers in, she parted her legs more to give me better access then reached into my boxers and pulled out my now hard cock running her closed fist up and down my shaft I looked around and noticed three couples relaxing on there balconies although it was dark I am sure they could see us with the back lights of our unit keeping us exposed enough for them to have a great view.

PT went down on her knees pulled my boxers off and took my cock in her mouth rolling the tip of her tongue around the head of my cock then going down the length of my shaft to her throat while biting it on the way four five or six times back up to the tip then back down again she knows I love this and most times would be the prelude to me fucking her, just on the verge of blowing my load down her throat she stood up and kept hold of my cock and walked me back into the bedroom, she loves to be in control so I played along knowing we would both be happy in the end.

PT pushed me down onto the bed, I got comfortable on my back holding my cock straight up and slowly running my closed hand up and down the shaft. PT went to her bag and pulled out her vibrating clit tickler took off her nighty over her head then got on the bed straddling me and began to slowly move up my body, rubbing her wet and swollen cunt along my cock she moved it up to my face and placed it straight over my mouth, I did not hesitate I stuck my tongue in between her swollen lips making my way up to her clit and sucking on it doing it again and again.

PT was pushing herself down on my mouth using my tongue, we got into a rhythm and again she took control rubbing her cunt up and down my mouth I could feel her clit sticking out nudging it at the end of each movement, the pace picked up quick with PT moaning and getting louder her legs clenched around my head as her climax took hold and her body stiffened pushing her cunt hard into my face while I sucked hard on her clit my face was drenched with her cum, she relaxed her muscles as things slowed down and moved back down my body so that my cock was resting between her swollen lips.

She then got onto her feet above my hard and lubricated cock took hold of it and guided it into herself teasing me by pushing herself up and down a few inches, I watched as my cock would slide in then out between her swollen lips engulfing my cock, I pulled on her nipples pulling them out hard and twisting them in my fingers,

my cock was now implanted in her pushing herself all the way up and down my cock and smashing into my balls.

PT turned on her vibrator and placed it on her clit while still pumping my cock, the vibration was also going down my shaft building me up I would not last much longer

she was again on the verge to cum so I pushed my body up and down hard to meet hers faster and faster, I could feel my cum rising just as she started to cum I blew my load into her it was like a force field between us she was pushing her cum out I was pushing mine in, it seemed to last forever but we slowed down with my cock still implanted in her I could feel it relaxing, PT was looking down at me smiling and kissed me exploring my mouth with her tongue.

Pulling herself of me she laid down on the bed next to me, I got up and turned the light off and when I did I could see out the darkened room and straight across from our window I could see a couple on there balcony and she was giving him a hand job, they had been looking straight into our room not missing a thing I smiled thinking how horny it would have been watching us fuck, hopefully tomorrow they might return the favour but for now we both needed sleep, it had been a great day.

Waking up with the sun streaming through the window, I jumped out of bed admiring my morning woody, without a stitch on I went to the bathroom to freshen up, the shower felt great I gave my cock a good clean and spent more time then needed to wash it by soaping up and running my fist up and down my shaft, I looked up and PT was standing at the door watching me jerking myself off and told me to leave it alone that was her job, now get out of the shower and come and have a coffee, a few more strokes and I was out of there drying myself off while walking to the kitchen, I wrapped the towel around my waist leaving my stiff cock exposed all ready for the next chapter in our lives.

to be continued