Our Erotic Journal Pt. 02

Story Info
Second section of an ongoing journal.
3.6k words
4.5
2.4k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

---Fantasies---

This is my fantasy this morning: my wrists tied above my head, your mouth on me, my pussy growing wet, my clit swelling as your tongue slides up and down. Your tongue probes my cunt as my hands stroke my nipples. They grow hard, standing up as my fingers gently pull and stroke them. You slide a finger into my cunt, massaging the roughness of my g-spot. When you insert a second finger I thrust my hips involuntarily. You suck my most tender spot; your tongue flicks over, under and around the hard bud. As I grow wetter my pussy begins to throb and suddenly you are inside me, your cock hard, long, pounding against my cervix. You withdraw and flip me over, entering me from behind; you slap my ass, twice, three times, as you slide in and out bringing me almost to orgasm, but no. You say not yet. You pick up the butt plug, dip it in coconut oil and insert it into my ass, first one knob, then two and as the walls of my ass relax, you slide it further into me. It feels good as you slide your cock back inside my pussy. Feeling both, it's almost more than I can bear, the feeling inside me building, spiraling out from my belly towards my limbs, until you finally say, "Yes, come for me, baby", and I do. Waves of release, my moans becoming loud cries as all senses shoot stars from my body. My cunt throbs, trying to milk your come from your balls. You reach down, withdraw, gather some cum onto your hand, flip me onto my back, smear your cum over my mouth, down my neck, over my nipples. I feel the slippery sensation of you marking me as I try to regain my senses. A sharp tug on my collar and you are kissing me, your tongue probing my mouth. We taste of you and me and what we are together. You push my head to one side and I know you will claim my neck, biting and sucking as I feel the pain and pleasure of you. Moving down towards my nipples, you continue biting and sucking, making me writhe in pain and pleasure. You slap my thigh, I feel the welts grow and know this is just the beginning. You release my wrists and I pull you towards me, wanting you inside me again, feeling you push your way into a place hot and wet, fucking me hard...

---

I am an artist. It's what brought us together in the first place. Recently I was asked to take part in a show about the newest thing in feminine circles: a "vagina mandala". Wow. That one threw me for a minute. I really never thought much about vaginas, other than my own. That brought me to the internet to do a search for photographs of them. There is such a variety of shapes and colors! I spent hours staring, wondering at the hundreds of women who would spread their legs for a camera and allowing thousands of eyes to see their most intimate parts. I wondered how mine compared visually to my lover's previous women. That made me wonder about taste; I had never tasted mine until Alex taught me to love the flavor. When he fucked me until I came and slid his cock, covered with my essence, into my mouth it REALLY turned me on.

I have never had a real woman lover. There were three times I came close. My first kiss, when I was about 12, was with a girlfriend. We practiced kissing so we would know what to do if a boy we liked wanted to do it. I remember how turned on I became, but that was as far as that went.

Then once when I spent the night at a couple's house I woke up to a tongue licking my pussy, softly, gently. It felt very titillating. I was still half asleep and shocked when I opened my eyes and realized it was the woman between my legs. Her husband came in and all hell broke loose. He was not happy finding her crawling out of my bed. I grabbed my clothes and exited quickly. I never saw them again. It still enters my mind from time to time and I wonder what would have happened next if he hadn't interrupted her advances.

The last time I was not involved directly but watched two women (so close to me I could have touched them) bring each other to orgasm as my lover licked my pussy. It was in the only sex club I ever visited. Between seeing and hearing them, Alex licking my pussy, and knowing that there were people watching us, I squirted for the first time.

When my lover sends pictures of women being ravaged, my pussy tingles as if what's being done to them is being done to me. I feel every touch, every lick, every stroke. It drives me wild. Looking at a movie or a picture is fine but seeing the real thing is best.

Sometimes in the evening, after a nice hot bath, I find myself wanting to explore myself. I feel so clean, fresh and warm. Just the thought of what I'm about to do makes little electric-like tingles course through my body. My nipples become erect in anticipation and I can feel my pussy tingle as I sit naked before my magic mirror (the one I used to watch myself masturbate before I became sexually active) or on my bed with a smaller mirror nearby.

Usually I have my laptop with a video or two to get me going. While watching the videos I love to stroke the hair around my pussy lips. I usually let it get a bit longer than Alex likes. He loves the smooth silky feel of a freshly shaved cunt on his tongue. Sometimes he even accompanies me to the spa when I get a Brazilian wax. That really turns him on, and having to behave while there is a challenge he enjoys.

Alex insists that I come only with his permission so now I use my phone in place of a mirror. Videoing myself allows me not to miss anything when I become so aroused my eyes glaze over. Plus Alex gets to see me masturbate.

I like to bring myself to a peak and then let myself go back down a little... over and over. This drives me wild and makes my orgasm, when it finally hits, extremely intense.

My pussy lips and clit swell quickly in anticipation. My nipples harden. I turn the phone to an angle where I can see everything. My clit is engorged and throbbing, and my lips are tingling. My tiny hole is gaping, wet and glistening. I wonder how his huge cock can stretch it so much. I grab a vibrator and moisten it with coconut oil. I keep the oil and a variety of toys close by. I groan in anticipation of what I know will culminate in intense pleasure. As I hold my pussy lips wide apart, I start moving the vibrator around in a circular motion to tease my clit.

I want to build up the anticipation. Alex loves to make me wait and has taught me that it intensifies my orgasms. So I put the vibrator down and lightly rub my fingers up and down the hot, pink, wet slit. I reach the hole and insert a finger lightly inside to feel and bring out the moistness. I taste it, smell the aroma, and reinsert my finger. I find my g-spot and gently stroke it. Then go back up to my clit and concentrate on rubbing it for a few minutes. I alternate these actions back and forth, until the feeling is so intense I can hardly stand it.

Orgasm.

No, not yet.

The sights and sensations are so great I can barely stand it. I do this over and over until my cunt cries for release. As my orgasm nears I put the vibrator against my clit. My hole is dripping wet by now, and my clit is swollen and red. I can see my opening twitching. My nipples are rock hard, and the moans I hear are coming from me. I wonder if the neighbors can hear me. As I hold my pussy lips open, it finally hits: a mind blowing orgasm that sends me out of my body and into the stars for a time. I feel my body convulsing. I imagine Alex's cock inside me as my pussy grasps him, milking his cum from deep within his balls. I think of sucking his cock as his cum slides down my throat.

Finally the orgasm subsides, but the throbbing and tingling in my pussy stays for a few minutes after. I lay quietly, regaining my senses and then look at the video I made with my phone. I will send it to him knowing he will appreciate it, although I will suffer the consequences for not getting permission first.

None of this, however, happened in reality. It was all in my mind, a dream, a fantasy.

---Reality---

Fantasy is a gateway to reality. So when next I'm in residence I ask, "Did you act on that fantasy?"

You say no, you hadn't. Good. Because you know my rule: you do nothing without my permission. And with respect to masturbation, definitely not without my participation—by phone or in person.

So as you spread your thighs before me, my eyes fasten on your fingers sliding along the moistened slit of your cunt, the thumb and forefinger of your other hand squeezing your nipple, your eyes glazed, your mouth open, gasping, moaning, your chest rising and falling, your breathing quickened, two fingers entering the moistened slickness of your cunt, your legs spread wide, your gaze fastened on my hand stroking my cock, long, brown and hard. Your hand moves faster on your clit and you come with loud, shuddering cries, your cunt pulsing, beckoning.

I grasp your throat, roughly pushing you backward onto the floor, your legs still spread apart, cunt glistening, contracting. I force your thighs wider open and thrust my cock deep into you, slamming it against your cervix. I fuck you with long, hard strokes from the entrance of your cunt to the depths of you, pressing my cock against your cervix, my groin rubbing against yours, each deep, primal thrust bringing from your throat a cry of pain/pleasure.

Later you tell me it felt as though I was splitting you open, reaching almost to your throat with my long, hard cock and with each deep thrust and grunt you felt my desire to ravage you, own you, master you.

From somewhere deep inside the animal in me I hear your voice as from afar, pleading, "May I come?" as I pound inside you, grunting with each fierce thrust. The responding thrusts of your hips are matching mine in their intensity, your orgasm building to a point beyond your control, so I withdraw my cock to the entrance of your cunt, teasing it with the tip of my cock.

As the rising tide of your orgasm abates I resume fucking you hard again, pumping, grunting. I allow myself to come slightly, withdraw my cock and smear my semen on your face, in your hair, inside your mouth. You lick my fingers hungrily.

"Am I your master?" I ask as I slide my cock into you.

"Yes. You're my master." Your answer is breathless, as if with my cock I'm pushing the air from your lungs.

"I didn't hear you!"

"You're my master." Still breathless and with a catch in your voice that suggests uncontrolled emotion.

I slide one finger into your ass as I fuck you, stroking my cock through the membrane that separates your cunt and your ass.

Your breathing grows harsher, your cries louder, the thrusts of your hips more insistent.

I grasp your neck with one hand and slap your face with the other. The impact of my slap on your cheek turns your face aside and bares your neck. I clamp my teeth on the sinews of your neck, biting, sucking, tasting the tang of your blood as it rushes to the surface of your skin, creating a days-long hickey that will be a reminder of this moment. You gasp, you, moan, and domination is a tidal wave rushing over me, obliterating all conscious thought, leaving in its place a raw, primal urge to ravish, own, dominate, fuck, brutalise you.

"Please, Master. May I come?...Please?" Your plea so plaintive I almost relent.

But I ignore your plea, fucking you, squeezing your nipples, reaching for my belt and whipping you, caught up in the erotic brutality of the moment.

Suddenly you explode in an intense, prolonged, loud, shuddering orgasm.

When your orgasm abates I say, "Turn over," my voice soft, almost a whisper.

You stare at the crop I hold in my hand, eyes wide, brows furrowed. "Why?"

"You came without my permission".

You smirk, thinking I'm playing a game, and turn over, dress hiked up, ass exposed, unmarked.

The whack! of the crop on your ass is like a pistol shot in the room. You yell in pain. Each lash adds to the thin, red welts that streak the pale cheeks of your ass. You whimper, your shoulders shaking with each sob.

My cock hardens as your whimpers merge into moans, pleasure emerging like a butterfly from the chrysalis of pain. From the moment our eyes first met I sensed the you that lies beneath the independent woman that everyone else sees.

When I'm finished whipping you I caress the welts. I soothe you. I cradle you, knowing that tomorrow when you view my welts in the mirror, desire will surge within you. Your cunt will moisten, your nipples will harden and your breath will quicken with the memory of the whipping you received and my dominance of you.

Later as we lay in post-coital relaxation you tell me you did not expect this. Never experienced it. So for a moment you wondered if it was normal. Doesn't make sense that from pain would emerge such delicious pleasure. But it felt right, a part of a whole: my dominance of you, your submission to me, your need to be dominated by me mirrored by my primal urge to dominate and ravage you, two sides of the same coin, a unit alone together in a swirling erotic bubble.

---Later that day---

Here you are, blindfolded, denied the pleasure of observing as I stroke my hard, long cock, stroking your pussy as I commanded. I remove the blindfold and thrust my cock into your mouth, fucking your mouth. I enjoy the way your eyes glaze as your arousal grows. Your hand moves faster, your moans muffled by my cock growing louder as you masturbate, your grimacing "May I come" plea evident in your eyes, a plea that I ignore as I whip your back, thighs, legs, with my belt. My come spurts into your mouth. You swallow greedily as I hold the back of your head, guiding your head to an insistent rhythm. I withdraw my cock and smear your face with the vestige of the come trickling from my cock.

Your eyes meet mine, pleading. "May I come, Master? Please?"

"Yes, you may."

Your orgasmic cry is immediate and loud. Your body jerks spasmodically. You thrust your hips.

I grasp your face. My voice is stern."Look into my eyes!"

With our locked eyes we communicate. You belong to me. You're mine.

---Summer Afternoon in the Park---

I remove your car keys from the bartop. It's a warm, sunny afternoon, a good day for the park. I start and gun the engine. Deep masculine roar. Twin mufflers. Nice. You told me that first night we met in your hotel room changed your life: the following day you decided no more drab school teacher, no more run-of-the-mill car. You fell in love with this black Mustang convertible in the dealers' lot.

The Mustang used to be a man's muscle machine. These days it's a chick car. White chick car, to be precise. But on the dealer's lot that day, you've told me, the car was me personified: black, beautiful, powerful. I smile at the memory of that admission and lower the top.

You slide into the passenger seat. Denim mini skirt, white cotton blouse, no panties. I reach over. You widen your thighs and I feel your cunt warm and moist against my fingertips. You smile. I see the question in your eyes.

"Yes, you may", I say.

You unzip my fly, remove my cock from my pants and begin stroking it with those long, slow strokes that I enjoy.

I shift the car into gear and ease from your driveway toward Main Street with its art galleries, bars, and stores selling made-in-China junk to the summer tourists that crowd the narrow sidewalks. Your car handles like you: immediately responsive, a thrill to control.

Your hand strokes my cock as we cruise along the crowded street. Your sunglasses, body slimmed and toned per my requirement (extended gut and fat pussy mound not an option), your "I don't give a shit, motherfuckers, eat your heart" smile, all affirm my immediate assessment upon first meeting you: venturesome, submissive to the man dominant and perceptive enough to perceive the submissive you beneath the independent woman everyone else sees.

We arrive at the park. It's a weekday, so except for the occasional stroller we have the park almost to ourselves. Soothing breezes rustle the leaves of the oak tree under which you've spread a blanket. The lake is a glass-like surface on which the occasional kayaker glides.

"Master, may I?" you ask.

I see the mischievous twinkle in your eye for what it is: playacting; your defense against my mastery of you. That's ok. That feminist barricade will crumble as you acknowledge my ownership of you.

"Yes", I say. Suck your master's cock".

You cradle my balls in one palm. The warm moistness of your mouth engulfing my cock is exquisite. A kayaker glides by close to the bank, cars pass on the road mere yards from where we lay. But we're in our own erotic world, your mouth cradling my cock, my hand on the back of your head, grasping your hair, moving your head at the desired tempo. You reposition yourself, allowing me access to your cunt. I stroke your clitoris, you suck my cock, you moan. A dove, as though in accompaniment, coos in a nearby tree. Sunshine through the umbrella of branches above dapples the ground where we lay. Balmy summer afternoon bliss.

---Late Summer---

Sitting at the picnic table, cool mid afternoon breezes foretelling approaching autumn, my pants unzipped, you in a short strapless summer frock, one foot on the bench, the other dangling, thighs and pussy agape, no panties as per my orders, pubic hair clipped short, clitoris peeking from its hood, vulva moist, my fingers stroking your clit, sliding down the slit of your cunt, dipping one finger, then two, into the warm moistness of your cunt, caressing your g-spot. You moan, thrusting your hips while gently stroking my cock, your hand gliding up and down the shaft, caressing its length and hardness. We kiss, an interplay of tongues, sucking, tasting, exploring. You moaning, squirming, deep breathing.

"May I come?... Please?"

Your plea always arouses me further. But I'm firm. "No".

Your effort to restrain your orgasm twists your face into a grimacing mask.

I feel my orgasm approaching, hot semen preparing to course along the shaft of my cock. But today I will bring you several orgasms as the day goes by so I remove your hand from my cock and place it instead on my nipple. I enjoy the tingling pleasure of you softly pinching and caressing my nipples.

Your breathing quickens. Should I deter your orgasm until it comes involuntarily? An inviting thought; I do enjoy whipping you, my cock growing even harder with your cries of pain/pleasure. Or should I allow you release?

I choose the latter. "You may come now...come!'

And you do, shuddering, gasping, moaning, hips thrusting spasmodically.

"Oh god!! Alex!! Oh god! You're making me come!!"

Your clit is a hard bud against my fingertips, the lips of your shaven cunt slick, juice dripping down to your anus. The muscles of your cunt clamp around my index and forefinger, spasming involuntarily.

"I'm coming again!" Your cries are loud, unselfconscious.

People strolling by mere yards away surely must hear your orgasmic cries, see your wide open thighs, my hand stroking my cock as yours squeeze my nipples, your head thrown back, eyes closed, mouth open. But I don't care and neither do you, wrapped as we are within what we've come to call "our own private bubble". You come again, and again, a wracking, shuddering string of orgasms that finally subsides. You rest your head on my shoulder, the autumn breeze a caressing balm on my skin, rustling the leaves of the tree under which we sit.

"Let's go now," I say. A low-voiced command.

We stroll toward your convertible, your arm around my waist, mine around your shoulder. I start the engine, a deep, masculine roar. Twin exhausts. Black mustang. I release the two catches above the windshield, press the release button, the top rolls back and down, the sun warms us. I unzip my pants, permitting you the freedom to stroke my cock as I drive. You spread your thighs. Your dress is short. As always, presented for my approval as we dressed. I reach over, stroking your cunt as we cruise the highway, sun shining, sky clear blue with flecks of cotton wool clouds, cooling breeze caressing us, my cock hard, your cunt wet, we're in our own erotic zone, jazz flowing from the speakers...