All Comments on 'Our First'

by curiscp

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
forfun44forfun44over 20 years ago
Very sexy story!

Hi;

My wife & I read & loved your story. Although we fantisise about another man sharing our sexual fun, we have not made it a reality. If this is a true story how did u both feel after everything was said & done? Was there any jealousy? Will u go farther the next time, if there is a next time? Although we are not jealous of each other we would like to have some other peoples views before we consider a threesome. Thanks for the excellent story & keep up the good writing!

Sherman & Jan.

lick4herlick4herover 20 years ago
Outstanding story

Nothing greater than a hot story about a hot woman. Great job. I didn't see the facial ending coming -- so it was a most pleasant surprise!

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
wow, me too

I would like to try that once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Not

Very original, not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 20 years ago
Asking for trouble?

Nicely written story with no obvious mistakes. Given the premise, the size factor coming into play was predictable, however, the wife not immeadiately bedding the friend while humiliating her husband was unusual.

XceptionXceptionover 20 years ago
Smokin' Hot!

Loved the way they shared the passion and both got off on her little adventure. Happy she wanted to be with hubby after climax's. I'd like to read about their discussions after and how they shared after their friend was gone.

Thanks, really enjoyed the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
One of the Best

Thats not true (One of the Best- Title) this must be the best I have read as this is the first time I have written a comment. Good one !

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Two teensy tiny issues....

I know lots of people are -- tell me! -- into them, but I sorta don't like huge tits. My problem. Also -- the fucking of Jeff -- and Jeff's fucking of both of them -- was needed to cum over the top, I bet you -- I bet you a blow-job -- you agree.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

What a total piece of shit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous