Our First Cage Pt. 02

Story Info
Falling into submission.
1.5k words
4.5
7.6k
6

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/27/2023
Created 07/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That stupid bitch!!!!" is all that my wife's message read.

"What? What's going on?" I replied.

"Julie came by knocking on the door while we were fucking!"

Julie is a huge cock block and a girl that is heavily infatuated with Derek. My wife was first introduced to her at the very house they were in now.

I didn't know at the time but Derek had just came inside my wife before they were interrupted. He is able to ejaculate and continue fucking through his load to at least one more orgasm and she enjoys it immensely. I loved that he could give her something that I couldn't but this time their session was cut short.

"She showed up knocking on the door looking for Derek. He wasn't sure if she had a key so we had to stop and get dressed".

"Oh no that really sucks!" I replied. "Did you get to cum at least?"

It's common for Derek to make her cum at least 3 times with penetration alone.

"No! I didn't even cum once!!"

She was pissed and sexually frustrated.

"I'm on my way home now. I want you waiting where I told you to be." she demanded.

"My place" was kneeling on the floor, facing the foot of the bed.

"Yes, my love" I responded obediently.

I walked upstairs to the bedroom and stripped naked, neatly folded my clothes and laid on the bed.

It was only a couple of minutes later that I heard the side door close and my wife's footsteps heading up the stairs. My heart pounded and my breathing raced as I moved to the floor and took my designated position.

She walked into the bedroom and patted me on the head.

"That's a good boy. Exactly where you're supposed to be." She purred as she stripped out of her clothes and sat on the bed before me.

"Is my love ready for his treat?" She asked seductively, her tanned legs crossed.

I knew exactly what she meant by "my treat".

This would become a regular, reoccurring ritual that I would learn to both dread and crave. Mostly crave.

"Yes my love. I would like my treat now."

"Now, what?" She asked quizzically as she lay back on her elbows.

"I would like my treat now...please." I begged.

"My queen." She affirmed. Whenever you're in that cage you are to do as you're told and will address me only as your queen."

"Yes, my queen."

She smiled sweetly, noticing a long strand of pre cum dangling from the tip of my cage and leaned forward, scooping it onto her finger and drew it across my lips.

My aching cock throbbed.

I licked my salty lips and she slid her finger into my mouth which I greedily sucked.

She looked pleased with my behaviour and leaned back again, uncrossing her legs and beckoning me forward with her finger.

As I leaned in I noticed the state of her pussy which I couldn't wait to taste. The small patch that she had grown for Derek was wet and matted, her skin slick and glazed shiny. A thin, pearly white bead of cum lined the separation between her lips and I deeply inhaled the bouquet of smells coming off of her. The smells of both her and her lover.

She reached up and grasped a handful of my hair, pulling my face into her freshly used crotch as she raised her hips off of the bed.

Planting my open mouth over her I ran my tongue up her slit, bottom to top and hungrily scooped a large dollop into my mouth and momentarily savoured the mixture of their strange, wildly intoxicating flavour before swallowing. She moaned and softly humped her hips into my face as I searched every fold and crease for the delicious remnants of her naughty behaviour.

"Godamn I am aching for Derek's cock to make me cum!" My wife lamented as she forcefully ground her hips and squirmed with frustration. "I can't believe Julie ruined our session!"

She yanked back on my hair and pulled my mouth of her with a loud smack.

"Do you want to fuck me? Do you finally want your release?"

"Oh yes my queen!" I hissed desperately. "I want it more than anything!"

"I just had an idea. There is just one thing you need to do before I let you fuck me."

"Anything my queen! What is it?"

You're going to place Derek in the strap on and fuck me with it until I cum." She demanded. "I need it deep".

Derek was a thick, 8 inch dildo that most resembled her boyfriend's member she had picked out at the local sex shop.

"Yes, my queen".

Hurriedly I retrieved the heavy rubber cock from her nightstand and the harness from the closet, assembling the two and stepping into the harness. She cinched up the straps tightly and adjusted me until the intimidating appendage protruded from my body just above my caged cock.

She knelt on the bed facing me as I stood on the floor. As she spun around she wrapped her hand around the back of my neck and pulled my face down, adopting the doggy style position.

"Derek always eats my ass before he fucks me from behind." She revealed as she pulled me down further.

Pleasantly surprised I laid my tongue across her silky smooth asshole and swirled it around in soft, slow circles causing her to moan quietly.

After several minutes she pushed me away and ordered "fuck me now!"

"Yes, my queen."

I stood back up, stroking the thick dildo and tapped it on her ass cheek with a deep thud. Shifting forward she found the small bottle of lube in her night stand, smeared it across Derek's surface and guided the rounded head to her hot entrance.

Her pretty little pussy stretched to accommodate her simulated lover as I watched her facial expression in the dresser mirror. She closed her eyes and her mouth opened wide without a sound, causing me to imagine what a thrill it would be to actually witness Derek slide into her from behind.

My wife began to gently back into my hips, further and further back towards the thickening base of the shaft. I met her rearward motion head on, thrusting the cock into her faster and faster, my cage clacking as it swung upwards and bumped against her clit.

Her soft moans became louder and louder as I fucked her faster and deeper, eventually transitioning to the cries I heard her make in the video.

"Oh yes Derek! Fuck me baby! Fuck me harder!" She yelled out.

I couldn't believe that she was calling me by her lover's name. I felt my wildly swinging cage stiffen as I became even harder inside of it, pumping the full length of the dildo into her.

"Oh Derek I'm gonna cum!" She announced and released a long, drawn out, guttural moan as the most intense orgasm I've ever seen her experience ravaged her body and soul.

She collapsed flat on her belly and slid off of the cock, leaving it to wobble and bounce in the air, glistening and dripping with her slippery juices.

"Finally!" I thought.

I had never wanted a woman so bad in my life. Frantically tearing at the harness to remove it I couldn't wait to lose the cage and slide into my wife.

"Wait." She interrupted. "Derek always makes me cum more than once."

I paused my attempts at getting out of the harness.

"But you said..."

"I said you are to make me cum, not how many times you'll make me cum. You will do exactly will do exactly as you're told while you're in that cage."

"Yes, my queen."

She rolled onto her back before me and spread her legs, guiding Derek back to her pussy. I pushed into her once again, this time giving her most of the strap on's girthy length.

She threw her head back and moaned out loud.

I began forcefully pumping her, looking down to watch in fascination as my artificial cock slid easily in and out of my wife.

When I looked back up I seen that she had picked up her phone and was scrolling through the many dick pics that Derik had sent her.

Eventually she made it to the video of him fucking her doggy style and watched it on repeat as I pounded her.

It wasn't long before she began to buck and squirm, throwing the phone onto the bed and grasping my harness, pulling my thrusts further into her depths, yelling out Derek's name and ordering me to fuck her harder.

She made me fuck her intensely until she had cum three more times and I was breathless and covered with sweat. I pulled out of her and collapsed on my back beside her, panting and Derek stood pointing straight up at the ceiling.

"Ok, baby. You have finally earned your turn" she gasped between breaths. "Let's get this cage off of you".

She reached for her neck to remove the tiny key hanging on her necklace.

"Oh no!" She exclaimed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"The key is hanging on Derek's bed post!"