Our First Outdoor Adventure

Story Info
My wife and I have fun outside for the first time.
1.5k words
3.54
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I's first adventure outside

This story takes place just over 10 years ago when my wife and I first started dating we were both in our early 20s. We had been dating for just a month or two at this point.

When I first met my wife she was living with one of her friends and a two bedroom apartment. Like all new couples we spent a lot of time together and couldn't keep our hands off of each other it was great.

We fucked in every room except for the roommates. We fucked in the living room on the couch, bent over the couch, in the kitchen, on the dining room table, in the shower, in the hallway in front of the front door, I've against the wall in the hallway on the front door, everywhere. Most of the time the roommate wasn't there so we had a free run of the house. That didn't stop us even if she and her boyfriend were there we just had to keep our activities in her room, except after we would finish my wife go into the hole and ring this old fire bell but they had up there to let her roommate know that they had finished having sex. It was a strange funny thing that my wife and her roommate did. Most of the time if we rang the bell we were told that they didn't need the bell they already knew what was going on because we got a little loud.

One day my wife and I are hanging out at her place like usual and we're talking watching TV in the living room , and of course the topic turns to sex.

* this is early 2000s Before everybody had a smart phone*

My wife has this great idea that she wants to go out and get penthouse magazine and read the letters to penthouse. She thought it would be fun Torito the dirty stories to each other. Like every other horny 20-year-old who's girlfriend brings up the idea of doing or trying something new sexually of course I agree. She stands up from the couch with a big smile on her face and walks out of the room before I even have a chance to realize what's going on. I don't know if it was because she got up quickly but I didn't know where she was going or what was going on with the fact that all the blood was rushing from one head to another.

It didn't 't matter a few minutes later she comes back into the living room wearing one of my favourite skirts that she has this tiny little blue skirt that barely covers her ass and a nice tank top what shows off her great tits. Somehow I manage to get up, get my shoes on and we leave the House without me her up against the wall and fuck in the shit out of her.

We walk to the closet Convenience store and begin checking out the porn magazines. At this point I don't even know what we're looking at because all I can think about is my hot wife in front of me in her tiny skirt with her beautiful tits, staring at pictures of hot naked women.

After a few minutes we pick a magazine pay for it and start to make her way out. As we exit the store I hold the door open and let my wife go first (it's The gentlemanly thing to do before you're about to fuck the shit out of her).

No she's at the store she turns the opposite way from her house and I ask where she's going, she looks at me with a grin and says follow me. Just like every horror movie I blindly follow my heart girlfriend wherever she takes me. Well after a few minutes we end up in a park at the baseball diamond. It's out in the middle of the park with a couple of long aluminum benches for the players to sit on.

My wife walks over to the closest bench straddles it and sits down naturally I slide in behind her and get close so I can "read over her shoulders". She opens up the magazine and randomly picks a story and starts reading out loud.

I've always liked when women talk dirty so naturally having my girlfriend read these sexy stories is driving me wild. I'm sure she can feel my dick pressing against her ass.

As she reads I start rubbing her shoulders and your neck. I look around and notice there is no one else around, probably because the sky is grey and it's supposed to be a rain storm later that afternoon, and my hands start wandering upper side to the side of her boobs.

She just keeps reading how do you sexy letters like nothings happening. My hands go from rubbing her shoulders and brushing up the side of her tits to full on grabbing her tits.

We've never done any public place before so I wasn't sure how far I could take us, but I was damn well gonna find out. As she keeps reading I start making my way down her side and caressing her legs. This doesn't phase her at all she just keeps reading like nothing is going on, but I can tell by the way her breathing changes And Voice she is really enjoying this.

I slowly work my way up from her knee all the way to the headline of a tiny little skirt, I look around still nobody around so I reach up under her skirt and find out not only is my wife not wearing any panties but she is soaking wet. I start playing with her pussy and she tries her best to keep her cool, but it's only lasts for about two minutes before she drops the magazine and starts tilting her head back quietly morning in my ear. As she's doing this I whisper and earlier how badly I need to fuck her.

She stands up grabs my hand and says she wanted to have sex outside and has a place in mind. I jump up and adjust the worlds biggest hard-on and we make her way through the park. As were walking I'm telling her how sexy she looks and how hot this whole thing is. We end up walking through the park and come out to a busy road.

The road there's a two-lane overpass on the four-lane road going underneath it do usually quite busy especially on the weekend in the middle of the afternoon. We walk over the overpass and then she climbs over the guard rail and down the side of the grassy hill. Im still holding her hand and following her as we approach this little bush area she pulls me in and starts making out with me.

At this point my hands are all over her body and she's rubbing my dick through my pants. As I'm kissing your neck I look around and I can see A few cars driving over the overpass we just walked on and a few cars driving on the road going under the overpass. I know we partially hidden by the bushes I tell her how bad I wanna eat your pussy. Her response was "oh yeah!?!?"

After hearing her response I quickly tosser gently to the ground and bury my head in her pussy. I could tell she was a little uncomfortable being so exposed as any of the passengers in the cars driving by what's the meet with my head between her leg. To make her a little more comfortable I roll over on my back and tell her to sit on my face so she can cover her self up a little bit with her skirt. This idea seem to work for her because she did not hesitate to jump on my face and let me lick your pussy.

It only took a few minutes before I felt her legs start to tremble and I knew she was having an orgasm. Eventually her legs stop shaking but I just kept licking that delicious pussy I could tell she was getting close to a second orgasm but she gets off and lays on her back and tells me she needs my cock in her. I managed to rollover jump up pull up my dick and get inside of her all the same time it seems like.

I would like to say that I lasted a long time but within A few minutes I was about to come. Since I wasn't expecting to fuck my wife outside I didn't bring a condom. Being in my early 20s I thought of having a kid terrified me so I stopped told my wife I was about to come. Normally when this happens she would tell me to pull out and come on her ass or on her stomach depending on what position we were in at a time. But she gently pushes me away looks up and says will finish this back at home.

Apparently at some point during our fun and it started raining outside and we were both soaking wet. So we walked back to my girlfriends house in the rain just soaked. Neither one of us cared all we could think about was getting back to her place and finishing what we started.