Our Fist Stag/Vixen Experience

Story Info
My Wife's First Share.
1.7k words
3.98
12.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is a true story I've changed the names to protect the guilty)

"Promise you won't be mad" my girlfriend asked her voice slightly anxious. We had been separated for almost three months and were getting caught up with what had happened during that time.

"I promise, nothing you tell me is going to upset me, we weren't together, and I have no right to judge anything you may have done while we were apart" I reassured her, curious as to what she was about to tell me.

"So, a couple of weeks ago I was lonely and a little horny. I got on one of those hook up apps and started talking to a couple of guys, just messing around not really intending to do anything. One of the guys was a firefighter, he was hot and I liked the way he flirted with me so we talked for a while. He told me how beautiful I was and how much he wanted me and how he wished he wasn't on shift so he could come over." She was speaking so quickly, her nervousness evident in her voice.

"Okay babe, that isn't bad at all and I have no right to judge since we weren't together" I told her meaning every word. "Is there anything else?"

"Well............" She let's the word hand there obviously wanting me to ask.

I took a breath and prepared myself before asking "Go ahead babe, tell me the rest".

"Promise you won't hate me?" she asked.

"Babe, I promise I won't hate you. You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, it's okay" I replied lovingly.

She took a deep breath to steady herself before saying "So do you remember the toy I bought that connects to my phone?"

I thought for a second "The one that I could control from my phone? Ya that one was a lot of........wait, did you let him control it?"

"I did" I could almost hear her blushing over the phone.

"Did you cum?" I asked.

She hesitated before answering "I did. Are you mad?"

"A little" I paused for a couple of seconds before finishing "Because now I'm driving with a raging hardon and no way to deal with it"

"Wait, are you turned on?" surprise evident in her voice.

"Definitely, If I hadn't called to tell you I wanted to meet and talk would you have done more with him?" I couldn't help asking. I had always enjoyed knowing that other men found my girlfriends to be attractive and this was no different.

"We may have had a date scheduled for that Friday; I canceled it when you called though" she replied clearly relieved at my response.

A Month Later

She moaned as my hard cock bottomed out in her tight pussy, I was using a medium stroke making sure to grind my pelvis into her clit with each stroke, she was close to orgasm I could tell from her breathing and the was she moaned. Just as she was getting ready to go over the edge I whispered in her ear "Think of him when you cum, pretend it's him inside of you, say his name" I told here while keeping my rhythm steady.

Without missing a beat, she moaned "Doooooouuug oh Doug yes I'm cumming, make me cum for you Doug" she shuddered as her climax overtook her the spasms of her pussy pushing me over the edge and triggering my own orgasm. The feel of my hot jizm flooding her tight pussy sent her into another even bigger climax.

I stayed inside of her as my cock softened "Did you enjoy that baby?"

"Mmmmm yes I did, I cum so hard when we talk about Doug" she had a dreamy look on her face still riding the high from her multiple orgasms.

"You should message him" I blurted out.

"What? I know you say you want this, but I just don't know. What if you hate me after or get jealous?" she half-heartedly protested but I could tell she was interested.

"Message him, tell him you can't stop thinking about him and want to feel him inside of you" I suggested holding my breath hoping she would. My cock was already waking up for round two and I couldn't wait to see if he would respond.

(He responded and they set up a meet for the next week after his shift)

There I was with my ear pressed against the wall listening to them in my bedroom, I couldn't make out the words but when she started moaning, I knew my fantasy was coming true. I listened trying to hear as much as possible as she moaned in pleasure, knowing that it was another man giving her that pleasure. That thought made my cock leak so much pre-cum that my shorts were wet. I listened as the moans stopped then I heard our bedroom door open I heard them talk for a couple of minutes and then I heard the front door shut, I couldn't wait another second to see my wife.

As I exited the spare room and saw my wife walking down the hallway towards me, I took two big steps, took her in my arms and kissed her with an intense passion. We kissed for what felt like forever and when we finally stopped, I looked at her and asked "How was it? Did you enjoy it? Tell me everything!"

She smiled at me coyly and started moving towards our bedroom, I followed right on her heels eager to hear what she had to say. "I met him at the door like we planned, wearing nothing but a cami and a pair of shorts, as soon as he was in the door, we started making out and his hands were all over me." While she was starting the story, I removed her shirt and shorts, so she was standing in front of me naked. I could see what looked to be cum drying on her beautiful tits.

"Tell me what happened next" I asked as I lay her down on the bed and started licking and sucking on her breasts and nipples.

"I could feel him getting harder as we kissed, his hands were all over my body. Do you like how my nipples taste? He came on my chest can you taste it?" I moaned when she said this, I could feel my cock leaking in my boxer-briefs. "Do you like hearing how another man came all over you girlfriend?"

I removed my mouth from the nipple I was sucking and moaned "Yes, tell me what you did with him I want to hear it all."

"He took off my shirt and started sucking on my nipples like you are now, mmmmmm" she moaned, clearly enjoying the second man in thirty minutes playing with her sensitive nipples. "Next he moved lower kissing down my belly, then he took off my shorts and started liking my pussy" I moved down and started to lick that same pussy, it tasted slightly different than normal, a slight salty taste mixed with her normally sweet juices.

"Mmmmmm yes, just like that" she moaned grinding her mound into my face. After she had enjoyed my oral talents for a few minutes she continued with her story "He was good with his tongue too, after he had licked me for a while, I wanted to taste him. I asked him to stand up so I could undress him. I took off his shirt first then I unbuckled his pants and pulled them down, I could see his hard cock clearly outlined in his boxers. I slowly pulled down his underwear his cock springing up."

"How was his cock?" I asked excited to hear her answer.

She smiled a little at my question "I liked it, he's about the same length as you but not as thick. I couldn't wait to get him in my mouth, first I licked the pre-cum from the tip then I took the head into my mouth slowly working as much of him in as I could. He moaned telling me how good it felt and I increased my pace. Did you taste him when we kissed?"

Her question almost made me cum in my pants, I was so turned on "Yes babe, I tasted another man on your pretty little mouth when we kissed." At this point I had to have her, my passion and desire overwhelming me. I worked my way up her body my hard cock rubbing against her soaking wet pussy. "Tell me how he fucked you, I need to hear it. Please?"

"After I sucked his cock and made him moan, I moved up on the bed, our bed, and spread my legs letting him see how wet I was. He climbed on top of me, and I reached down wrapping my hand around his cock and rubbing it on my pussy. Baby, I wanted him" as she told me this, I slowly slid my rock-hard cock inside her enjoying how different she felt after being freshly fucked by another man. "Yes, fuck me baby. He fucked me like that for a few minutes, but I could tell he was having trouble controlling himself. He pulled out and asked me to rollover, you know how much I love doggie, so I wasted no time rolling over and putting my ass in the air."

I pulled out and told her "I want you from behind. I want you how he had you."

"He slid into me like you are right now, it felt so good. He asked where he should cum and I told him he could finish inside me if he wanted." I moaned as she said that.

"Did he cum in you and on your tits?" I asked, remembering when she asked if I could taste him on her nipples.

Sounding disappointed she replied "No, he wasn't comfortable cumming inside me the first time. He pulled out and rolled me onto my back again putting my knees on his shoulders and sliding back inside of me. He didn't last very long and pulled out after a few strokes and shot is hot cum all over my chest and neck." That was it for me I felt my cock start to throb deep inside her perfect pussy. "Cum for me baby, fill your used pussy with cum reclaim me as yours mmmmmmm" she came as I filled her, the feel of my seed inside of her sending her into a massive orgasm she could always feel when I came and it normally set her off, but this was beyond anything I had seen.

Thank you for reading!

More to come