All Comments on 'Our Fist Stag/Vixen Experience'

by Inside_Garage

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
lc69hunterlc69hunter11 months ago

very good first story

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A Stag never let her wife play solo, hé also can Fuck other wife

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Why did they get back together if she was having a good time with the other guy? Is she going to have affairs with other guys? What is the husbands problem that they separated ? Can't he satisfy her? He may say that it is ok for now, but what about in the future?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A slutty bitch paired with a wimpy boyfriend. One who gets off imaging his best girl being fucked by other men. You'll get eaten alive with this sad pathetic attempt at an LW story. By the way, there is no reclaiming what you've given away.

As for "more to come". I implore you, please, no more. This was bad enough.

jabad850jabad85011 months ago

A nice first story. Good pace, quick finish. This could be improved by adding more details about the characters, especially the bull, and a bit of editing for consistency (wife/girlfriend references).

Looking forward to the next adventure.

Bogey3Bogey311 months ago

A very real sounding story. Thanks for sharing. Ignore the envious naysayers. Hope the is another installment.

luvtodoitluvtodoit11 months ago

Good story. I hope there is more to cum!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

truly awful, actually. How to ruin a marriage and turn a normal, decent women, into a walking, talking, diseased cum dumpster. Fucking stupid faux man. Must be British.

als_hubbyals_hubby11 months ago

Short and sweet. Nice story! But you really should be consistent in how you refer to her. It was "girlfriend" at the beginning, "wife" later on, then "girlfriend" again. But I like the story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

If an author misspells the story's title, I will be highly unlikely to read it. Like now.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is more of a "letters to the editor" effort than an actual story. Try this, put several of these together, but develop the characters so the reader can identify with them or, at the very least, is interested in their lives, their trials, and their triumphs. Now, arrange these... I know, let's call them 'scenes... in some kind of order. Perhaps, interrelate them all and involve them as part of the resolution of a character's struggle against... well, anything. Use these scenes to set up that struggle, have the character struggle against whatever force is behind that struggle, and then overcome it! Hey, you just wrote a story! Seriously, it's not that hard if you can halfway write, which you more than can. Raise your stuff out of the incessant muck that's dealt here masquerading as both 'story' and 'erotica.'

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Yet another first time loser...

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I bet they will never marry! Soon all the respect she had for him his gone! And with the respect her love will also be gone! So why the need for "More to come"?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I liked it! Having my husband watch me fuck is a huge turn on for both of us. I get that some couples don't care for the idea, but we love it.

26thNC26thNC11 months ago

First cuck experience. Call it what it is, not some ridiculous animal names.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous