Our FLR Journal - Entry 03

Story Info
Begging in a letter becomes contract negotiations.
2k words
4.55
5.6k
6

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carrie was losing faith we could live in a female led relationship arrangement. Things had become tense. My behavior killed it for her by my acting childish because she hadn't granted me an orgasm. She thought she was clear; when I demonstrated I understood how to obey, I'd be allowed to cum.

While I did what I was told, she found my whiny and pouting attitude tiresome. If this was how I was going to act, she didn't need FLR. So she intended to end it.

That evening when I arrived home, we discussed the state of our brief two week FLR journey. As she told me we'd go back to a normal marriage, the color flushed from my face. I pleaded for the FLR to continue. She refused due to my childishness. When discussion became argument, she headed out for a walk.

I apologized when she returned, and begged her to reconsider. Despite her lack of confidence a FLR could work, she saw how much it meant to me. She also realized she enjoyed their FLR until my attitude changed. She offered me a chance.

Tomorrow I'd have nothing to do but write her a letter. My task, describe my idea of our FLR. She would then decide whether we would continue or not.

The next evening Carrie came home to see me sitting at the dining room table. I was stunned by her choice of clothing; a simple silky black shift dress with thin shoulder straps, a deep-v neckline that displayed half her breasts, and ruffled bottom that fell just above mid-thigh.

She picked up the letter on the table, kissed me, sat down, and read.

Dear Carrie,

Thank you for considering our continued female led relationship. For our relationship to flourish, our love to mean something more than just being together because of our attraction to one another, I offer you this definition of purpose.

Carrie looked up to me, "Before I read this, I want you naked."

I stood up and got naked. She took stock of me as I stripped. Looking me up and down she shared that over the years I have become overweight, not grossly but pushing 30 pounds too much, and that perhaps we must fix that. While strong, my muscle definition has faded. My slightly above average length cock was of average thicknesses; more than capable of pleasing her. My blue eyes and a smile that could melt an icy day, to her I was beyond handsome.

Carrie on the other hand has a six-pack and nicely defined feminine features from head to toe. Her fit and tone 5-foot, 5-inch frame stopped me in my tracks upon first sight when we met in college. A gym rat since high school, fitness had always been a priority for her. Ironically her choice in men was never based on them matching her level of muscle tone or low body fat. She again reminded me now that back in college, I was fitter, more tone than I was today.

"Did you masturbate today?" She asked plainly.

Looking down at my cock, then back to her, "How'd you know?" I answered.

"I expected you to," Carrie smiled. "I did too."

She read on...

Carrie you are the dominant presence in my life, which I need, therefore you deserve to be the absolute authority in our relationship.

Carrie looked back to me, "Absolute authority, huh?"

"Yes, seems anything less would complicate things," I explained. "A solid foundation if you will."

"Agreed," Carrie acknowledged. "Stroke your cock while I read."

I grabbed my cock, my hand sliding up and down my hardening seven inch shaft.

She read on...

Carrie you'll own all major responsibilities as the dominant. Household needs, entertainment, future planning, social involvement, health, finances, everything in our everyday lives will be directed by you. My opinion as the submissive in any matter will be yours to consider as you see fit.

Carrie looked back to me, "How's that cock feeling?"

"Oh quite good," I smiled. "Only your touch would make it feel better."

Slipping off her black sandal, she brought her right foot to my cock and pressed it against my thigh.

She read on...

As the dominant, Carrie, your life will be happier as my purpose as your submissive will be to make your life easier. Whatever you don't want to do, you'll have me do, so you can fill your time with what you enjoy.

As the submissive my life will be happier as I take pleasure from serving that purpose. Being told what to do, when, and how also simplifies my life as much as it does yours.

Carrie looked back to me, "Whatever I don't want to do you will do; you understand what you are asking for there?" She rubbed my cock with her foot.

"I do," I replied. "Does it need clarification."

"No. So long as you understand I hate housework so you'll be doing all of it. I'll leave messes in my wake from now on simply so I don't waste time doing what you so eagerly get pleasure from doing; cleaning up after me." Carrie clarified, her toes gripping into my ball sack.

"I do," I replied.

"Rub my feet," she ordered, placing her other foot in my lap as she read on.

For the relationship to work emotionally, the following must be present for each of us:

As the dominant you'll receive loving affection at all times as I love you. You'll receive satisfaction emotionally always, sexually when you desire, and my obedience at all times. Whenever you are dissatisfied with me in these regards you have the authority to reinforce my behavior accordingly.

Carrie looked back to me, "Reinforce accordingly, explain that."

I looked at her for a moment searching for the right words. "I guess it means discipline. Whether reminding me of my role, your expectations, or if necessary administering punishment to ensure I act as you require."

"Punishment?" Carrie asked uneasy. "That's just kink. And kink, like punishment, is usually something that is desired and not a behavior deterrent. You'd just misbehave to get your kinky punishment. Is that what you're playing at here?"

"Oh no, not at all," I back peddled, fearing this part was going to now ruin the chance she'd continue out FLR. "I don't want punishment, I just figured this needed a mechanism for you to keep me in line should I stray from it. That's all."

Carrie removed her feet from my lap. "Resume stroking your cock." She thought while she watched me play with myself.

"I'd expect you'd obey without needing reinforcement as you are the one asking, begging, for a FLR. But, you can leave this part in, but it needs amending," she thought aloud. "Add something like this... punishments will be severe to ensure they aren't desired. Should at anytime I suspect you desire punishment our FLR is over. Got it?"

"What do you mean by severe?" I asked, concern in my voice.

"No idea," Carrie said curtly. "Never considered punishing you. But off the top of my head, I'd tie you to a chair in a dark closet and leave you there for a week. Give you a glass of water once a day, otherwise you're punishment would be denying you what you say you really want; to serve me and make my life easier. So you'd be out of my sight, out of mind until I felt you had been, what's the word," she looked back at the page, "reinforced."

"Stroke!" Carrie read on...

As the submissive I'll receive love and affection in return as you love me. I'll receive satisfaction emotionally always, sexually when you desire to provide me an orgasm however at minimum I'm to be allowed one orgasm each week. Whenever I feel my emotional or sexual needs aren't being met I have the right to call a pause for a non-dominant/submissive discussion to evaluate my concern.

"Stop stroking," Carrie said calmly setting the letter down. "I have to give you one orgasm per week?"

"Yes," I replied. "Any less I grow irritated."

"Bullshit!" Carrie blurted. "Absolute authority, remember?"

"Yes, but," I tried to explain but she wasn't having it.

"Paul!" Carrie said sternly. "You are asking to be my slave. A slave earns favor like orgasms, by obeying, it'll be that simple. But I'll add some structure if it helps by dangling a carrot in front of your horny brain. Plus I think this will add some fun to our FLR."

My eyes glazed, I was searching for how to convince her I needed to cum more than I had been.

"Are you listening?" She barked.

"Yes, I am," I stuttered. "Sorry please continue."

"Each day you obey and perform up to my expectations you earn 1 point," Carrie explained. "You can earn bonus points too by performing exceptionally. When you've earned 10, you get an orgasm in a manner I choose."

She paused and lifted her dress exposing her naked pussy. "Thoughts?"

"Ok," I said. "That would work but can I add on to that system?"

"You may get on your knees and kiss my pussy," she said plainly. "Then you may share your idea."

Quickly I got on the floor and kissed around the outside of her pussy. Between kisses I spoke, "Seems only fair that you can also remove points when I don't perform as expected too. You know how much I want to cum so no need to worry I won't try my best."

"Interesting," she's said. "I'll think about it while you lick me to an orgasm."

My tongue worked easily into her already wet slit. She pulled my head tight against her pussy. I began darting my tongue in and out, my nose teasing her clit. She wanted a fast blowjob so she ground my face in deeper until her orgasm flowed.

She pushed me away, "Lay on the floor!"

My hard cock stood tall as I lay onto the cool plank flooring. Carrie got up, grabbed the letter, and slid her pussy down over my cock until she sat on my thighs. Oh so slowly she rocked as she read on.

Carrie, I really want this but what I want above all else in life is a life with you. If a FLR is not for you then it is not for me either. Which ever form of relationship you choose, I'll love you forever.

With sincerest love, Paul

Carrie set the letter down, placed her hands on my shoulders and rode my cock. I moaned, she smiled. Long strokes up my cock and then a powerful thrust down. Just a few before she flipped us over putting me on top.

"Fuck me hard big boy," Carrie said lovingly. "Make us cum!"

Gladly, was the thought that went from my brain to the head of my cock. I banged away harder than I have in a long time. In part because it had been a while since I fucked Carrie. It couldn't have been 30 seconds and I blew my load into her. But I did not stop, I dare not stop. She was enjoying this, and I could see she had another orgasm in her. I kept going no matter what my cock wanted to do, I kept going until she came again.

"Wow, that was fantastic," Carrie said, as we lay on the floor breathing very heavy.

I could not answer as I was so out of breath, so I gave her a thumbs up. We both giggled at that.

"Are you certain you want to move forward with this FLR?" Carrie asked, rolling on her side.

"Yes," I replied. "But only if you do too."

"I'm gonna go clean myself up and then go out with Shelley," she got up. "You get to write up a contract based on your letter and what we've discussed. I'll get home late tonight. We will read it together and if we then both agree we want this, we will sign it."

Carrie leaned into me, gave me a kiss, and then stepped off to the bathroom.

I lay there for a few minutes, excited. It looked like we were going to continue our FLR!