Our FLR Journal - Entry 04

Story Info
Twas a perfect FLR day, until I spoke before thinking.
1.7k words
4.55
4.2k
5

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 04/17/2024
Created 12/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I write this my face is wet with Carrie's cum. I write, she edits, I rewrite per her changes and submit to Literotica. This morning, she thought it'd be fun if you knew I just moments ago sucked her wonderful pussy to an orgasm.

Carrie and I signed our FLR contract a few days ago. Then we made love before falling asleep in each other's arms. The next morning our FLR was in full effect. My next orgasm would occur after I earned 10 points. Each day I obey and perform up to her expectations, I earn a point. Else, I lose a point.

The first three days I earned a point each day. I did all chores she prescribed, brought her to orgasm when she desired, and served with a positive and loving attitude. She wasn't too demanding and our FLR was achieving its purpose, making her life easier.

Today, Saturday, she made it more challenging. After our morning run she had me strip and then take off her clothes.

"Paul," Carrie said directly. "Get your nose in there."

Kneeling, I pressed my nose into her sweaty pussy.

"Smell good?" She asked playfully.

"Lovely," I answered despite her obviously needing a shower.

Carrie laughed. "You're such a liar. Join me in the shower."

Taking the wash cloth from her hand, she squirted soap into it. "Wash me, every inch."

Scrubbing, washing her toned body, lathering and rinsing her bountiful breasts, beautiful pussy and firm ass. You bet I was fully erect.

When clean she had me to stand and face the wall, place my right hand holding my cock and left on the wall.

"Spread your legs a bit," she instructed.

From behind she reached between my legs and groped my balls, squeezing gently.

"Oh your next orgasm will be a heavy load," she said teasingly. "When will that be?"

"Um, seven days," I answered. "Maybe less if I earn bonus points."

"Bonus points!" she giggled. "Let us see if you can get a bonus point today. Feel up to some extra credit?"

"Oh yes, Carrie," I replied confidently. "Just tell me how."

"Relax," she purred.

Tugging on my sack, running finger nails on my cocks underside - I moaned erotically.

"Stroke your cock," she said softly.

My hand pulled on my cock. The sensations from her hand on my sack stressed my breathing.

"Stroke it!" she barked. "Be my horny female led husband and STROKE!"

Quickening my pace, my fist slamming up and down my shaft. Her hand kneaded my balls.

"STOP," Carrie felt my balls pulsating slightly. "Teased and kept hard just as you need to be kept. Did you want to cum Paul?"

"Oh yes I do," I said eagerly turning to face her. "Please. What can I do to please you today?"

"How sweet," she leaned in, kissed me and squeezed my cock. "Take your shower, and stay naked. There's a list on the refrigerator. Do that list perfectly, and I mean perfectly, you'll get two points."

In the kitchen Carrie stood next to the refrigerator, wearing only a very revealing set of red panties and a brassiere. A lace brassiere that lifted her breasts beautifully, not that they needed lifting. Nearly crotchless panties except for a strand of faux-pearls nestled into her wet slit.

"Wow, you look incredibly sexy", I said.

"Thank you dear," she replied. "Read over that list and let me know if you have any questions before I go into the den and pay our bills."

I read the list...

Wash and detail both cars

Do 25 push-ups at her feet

Give her 2 orgasms, 2 different ways

Clean and polish all of her shoes

"That'll be a full day for me," I commented. "Any particular order you want these done in?"

"No," she answered. "I will tell you when I want those orgasms and the push-ups. Go get started on cars."

Before leaving she pulled me in for a kiss and made sure her panty pearls brushed against my cock.

Three hours later I walked in from the garage, the cars were done.

"Cars done?" She called from the den.

"Looking great," I replied proudly, walking into the den. "Maybe even better than the day we bought them."

"Really? I'll look at them shortly," she stated. "Time for those push-ups!"

She stood, walked around her desk, stopping in the middle of the room, pointing towards her feet.

"Take position there," she instructed. "Every time you lower you are to kiss each of my feet and then push back up. You must do 25, without dropping to your knees to succeed. Ready?"

I was not sure that I was. I haven't done many push-ups in recent years. Once upon a time I had no problem doing 25 or even 50.

"Carrie, let us find out," I answered with a grin, getting down.

The first push-up was easy, down to her feet, kissed them, back up and continued. By push-up number 10 my arms and body started to quiver a bit, and not from sexual tension.

"Oh, my," she said, a bit of disgust in her voice. "Can you keep going?"

After push-up 15 I stopped in the up position to take a break for a few deep breaths. Continuing, I struggled to get down without falling over.

"If you can't finish, I will understand," she said. "However, you'll lose a point. You know I want you to finish these. Down!"

Five minutes later I finished. My face and torso poured sweat. Much had dripped onto her feet.

"Good job, Paul," she said with a giggle. "Not really, but you did not fail. Lick that sweat off my feet."

"I'm beginning to wonder just how strong a foot fetish you have," she suggested as I eagerly licked her feet free is sweat. "My handsome husband, who nobody knows is a foot licking submissive! Stay on the floor in a kneeling position and take a break."

As I knelt down, she sat back in the chair and pulled the strand of pearls on her panties aside. Rubbing and fingering lightly, her damp pussy glistened invitingly.

"You owe me two orgasms," She said. "You don't have the energy to give me a proper blowjob. Fetch the vibrator off my desk."

I grabbed the vibrator we've used during foreplay. Switching it on, I brought it to her pussy.

"Yes, in and out," she directed. "Don't forget my clitoris."

Her head fell back, eyes closed. Moaning steadily, matching the volume of the vibrator. Closing in on cumming, her hand found mine and pressed the vibrator in deeper. Arching her back, her muscular torso became taught, solid.

Suddenly, "Suck it Paul," she commanded, removing the vibrator and grabbing my hair. "Finish me!"

My cock was mighty hard as I sucked her orgasm into my mouth and swallowed. Being forced into her pussy was an extreme turn on and I loved every second.

"That was wonderful," she said softly. "Thank you," leaning forward she kissed my forehead. "Back to your chores."

Polishing her shoes was no small task, she had a dozen pairs of casual shoes and another dozen pairs of heels. A scouring pad was needed to get her running shoes clean, and I used any household product I could think of to polish the rest. Simply we didn't have proper shoe cleaning and polishing stuff.

When I asked if I could go to the store and get the necessary stuff, the answer was, no.

"No. Not until I figure out your allowance for household needs. Make do with what we have for now," she said calmly. "You're an educated man, figure it out."

She was right, I have a masters degree in architectural engineering; I ought to be able to clean shoes. It took longer to clean her shoes than it did the cars.

Looking over the results, she was quite impressed. I noticed she had changed clothes, now wearing jeans and a black t-shirt.

"What did the trick?" She asked, holding up the white converse which were scuffed from playing basketball.

"Vinegar and baking soda," I said proudly. "And for your leather dress shoes and heels, olive oil and lemon juice gets them shiny."

"Very nice!" She said with a grin. "Change of plans."

"Oh," I said. "Wait. Let me guess, Shelley needs you, again. How many months ago was her break up, three? You should suggest she seek professional help."

Instantly her face reflected her displeasure.

"Paul," handing me her shoe, speaking calmly. "I respect your thoughts and opinions. I'll listen. I care about your feelings. But I make the decisions. You respect them, and you obey. Never should you expect my decisions to be per your thoughts. Nor shall you ever give me attitude, or..."

"I just thought..."

"Never interrupt me!" Carrie shouted.

"Immaculately dust, vacuum and clean my office while I'm gone. If I'm not home by 10 p.m., go to bed. Tomorrow morning we hit the gym, early."

She turned and left, without saying goodbye or giving me a kiss.

Carrie woke me up just before midnight. As I rolled onto my back she hopped onto me, naked, and sat on my face. Saying nothing, grabbing my hair and pulling my face into her pussy.

Licking and sucking earnestly - as if I hadn't just been suddenly awakened. My hands reached up her abs; she grabbed them and pressed them onto her breasts. Her scent was strong, sweaty, likely from dancing at the country bar near Shelley's home.

Rocking her hips back and forth, her clitoris rubbed up on my nose and down to my chin. Slowing a bit, then faster and rougher, then slowing it back down. She was in control of this blowjob, I just provided the tongue.

"Yes, yes!" Carrie cried out as she released her orgasm upon my face. Her thighs holding my face right where she needed it to be. Squeezing as long as her orgasm lasted, I gasped.

Slumping into a ball beside me, she looked content.

"What time is it?" She asked, with a yawn.

Looking at the clock. "Four past midnight," I answered. I rolled my eyes, realizing I was four minutes too late with her second orgasm of the day.

"Almost perfect isn't perfect," she said getting under the covers. "Despite your attitude miscue I'm awarding you one point for yesterday. Good night." She rolled over.

"Thank you," I pulled the cover up over both of us. "Good night, Carrie. I love you."

"Love you too, Paul." She said sleepily.