All Comments on 'Our Home Renovation Pt. 01'

by flashgordon562006

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

I really liked this story except for one MAJOR problem: going nice when remodelling a house. You might as well tell me you’re cooking bacon naked, or rebuilding a car naked or doing metal work naked….it just doesn’t happen.

Be naked but ffs, safety first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It got short very quickly; please proof -read your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If it was all ok with each other why keep it secret for months? He never confronted her to see why she goes from faithful to cheater in an instant. She risks her marriage or at least having the renovation stopped if hubby fires mike.

Also hard to get past construction in nude. Maybe just painting but not construction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't try this at home should be added to the disclaimer... secrets can be fatal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Leave it to an idiot like Whackdoodle to read a sexy story and then complain about them not wearing safety glasses or some shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That was a fun story. I for one know I wouldn't mind fucking Joanna Gains if they came to remodel our house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this brought back memories of the time we bought a new house and needed a small art studio added out back. We hired a local contractor to do the work. My wife worked from home three days a week and apparently got very close to the contractor. She admitted that she was turned on by him and I gave her the OK to flirt and take it as far as she wanted. Well, it ended up that they were fucking every single day while his crew was working.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stories like this, and I use the term "story" loosely, are nothing but bullshit from beginning to finish. I worked in the trades for almost 50 years and did dozens of remodels, Idiots like you make it sound as though workmen, or women, show up ready to fuck anything standing. In all honesty there were a few offers through the years, but not one of them was worth ruining a marriage over. Which brings me to another point, when word gets around that you're a skin hound, and believe me, word gets around quickly, the phone stops ringing. Nobody wants someone like that in their home. If you're going to write about something, at least make an attempt to make it believable, otherwise put it in the sci-fi category. I gave it a one, and that was because I couldn't score any lower.

KalimaxosKalimaxosover 2 years ago

Oh, the drama of the wife hiding she is fucking the remodel man and the husband not telling. Same with the husband. FOR MONTHS?

That was not explained. Why hide it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not bad , wonder if it’s real story. The rumor in Westchester county is the is a very large group of swingers and swapping going on . Add in all the sneaky cheating and it’s about 5% that are a stable happily married group . LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Skill Saw makes a real mess. Not something you want to do naked. Why is this the first chapter? It's SO short. You made a lot of mistakes for a short story.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

It would be a great thing if you didn't continue this story on your own. That saves us time and trouble! In addition, your story is in much better hands in group sex! Or do you see loving wives somewhere?

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

I liked the basic plot here--however unlikely and risky naked carpentry may be. Just a couple quibbles:

(1) Nudists aren't known for wearing naughtily revealing clothing when they do wear clothes. That's a while different mindset from nudism.

(2) The story of Ron's months-long affair with Sylvia is narrated in 8 words--5 words. if you don't count "By the way." ("By the way, I've been fucking Sylvia too.") I too admire conciseness, but maybe this is carrying it just a little too far! :-)

Impo_64Impo_64over 2 years ago

"There's more"...I really hope this is the first and last chapter...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You need to better proof read your story before submitting it. Extra words here and there really distracted the flow of your story.

I have done jobs over the years for many different customers. And never once have I heard any of the other contractors tell anything close to this. Nobody wants to wreck their business over a quick hump in a customers bed. It's not worth it.

Bronco56Bronco56over 2 years ago

I liked your story. They are meant for entertainment and thats how I took it. I can't believe people writing its not good because you shouldn't do that naked. OMG. Its a fucking story. Looking forward to chapter 2 ,3 or as more.

5⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thank you for a fun read. My only nit to pick is that you wrapped it up so quickly. Have a wonderful 2022!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

@Impo64….we all hope that’s your last comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous