All Comments on 'Our Journey into an FLR Ch. 02'

by mhmm23

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So when is she going to start calling him to Rover? After all she got him trained like a fucking dog! Now that she has starting with the sissification with the panties, I thought at the beginning of there road to FLR she said she didn't want him to become a Wimppy sissy. And with SPH running now too, what's next a chastity cage? Since it sounds like he's not getting much pussy any more, just a lot of ass beatings. That's the problem with FLR, pretty soon the woman feels the need to keep Humiliating, the husband or man if they're not married. So next move for her would be for her to start pegging him, instead of letting him fuck her pussy, just to reinforce who is in charge. He'll be lucky to eat her out all of the time, and get to fuck her using a strap on with a bigger dildo then his small locked up cock, back to the SPH thing. Just sad that couples try FLR, it's always becomes a power trip for the woman!!

spinpole2001spinpole20016 months ago

Good 2nd chapter, please keep.up the good work!

Jaydean409Jaydean4096 months ago

Being stripped to my panties in front of my wife’s friends would be wonderful!!!! This guy needs to treasure the humiliation instead of fearing it!! Strip him in front of men and make him suck their cocks!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

You both have alot of courage. Your relationship is better. For me this is the first honest expression of a functioning FLR relationship I have ever read. As a male I envy your husband but I also admire you for the courage you had to developed to implement this relationship. I'm in a FLR but my wife will not admit it. I love and respect her emotional intelligence and my life is better than ever. She is a retired Psycho- Therapist and would actually freak out if I asked her for any discipline. She thinks I see her as my mother when in fact I'd love to be her submissive.

I hope you will keep up your diary with us on Literotica. Both of you give me hope for a more honest relationship with my wife.

Signed

Little courage

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wonderful like the previous installment. Can't wait to read about taking things to the next level!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous