Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I have a very nice 'throw' that we could use. I will get it for you," she said and hurried off.

"Will you be dressed while you take photos?" Ralph asked.

"Yes, we are professionals and we are always dressed when we do a photoshoot. Sorry!" I said.

"Oh .... I see," he said.

This is going to be an interesting photoshoot I thought to myself. Twice they have suggested that they wanted to party with us; however, these are not people that we would choose to party with. Mildred returned with a throw blanket and she covered the majority of the couch with it.

"We have a standard set of photos that we take for the club. Ralph, think we shall start with you if you would remove the towel please," I said.

"I am not aroused as yet," he replied.

"That is alright. We will do some soft shots and then we will have Mildred give you oral sex for the photos. I am sure that you will be hard then," I explained.

He took off his towel and laid it in one of the lounger chairs. I positioned him by their fireplace near the couch and took several photos of him standing. Ralph was about 65 or so, tall and fairly thin. His penis was circumcised, not very big around, and appeared to be about 4 inches long while soft. The hair on his chest, back and legs was white, but his pubic area was shaved smooth. His ball sack was fairly large and hung down farther than the average male. When we were finished, I asked Mildred to come over and get on her knees in front of Ralph and to give him some head to get him hard. Mildred took off her towel and got on her knees in front of Ralph.

Mildred appeared to be younger than Ralph - most likely in her late 50s. She was about 5'6" and had a slightly heavy build. Her tummy had a slight bulge and her butt was slightly large but very acceptable. She shaved her pubic area and had a very nice looking pussy with her inner lips extending beyond the outer lips. In spite of her age, she was attractive enough that most of the men at the club would have sex with her.

My wife grabbed her camera and we both took photos of the blowjob from different angles. Mildred was very good at giving oral sex. She first licked the head of his dick and then carefully took it into her mouth. She used one hand to fondle his balls and the other hand to hold his dick since it was soft. He began to get hard and I could see that his length was increasing. She used the hand that was holding his cock to give him a handjob as she bobbed up and down on the head. When we had enough photos, I asked her to stop and I suggested that Ralph give her some oral sex. His dick was now hard - about 7 inches long but only 1" in diameter. Long and thin!

"Would your wife like to try it? I wouldn't mind," he asked my wife pointing to his dick.

"Thank you but I think we need to concentrate on taking the photos for you," my wife replied smiling.

I asked Mildred to sit in one of the lounger chairs and to put her legs over the arms of the chair. This fully exposed her pussy. It looked very nice and I admit that I would eat it. Ralph knelt down in front of the chair and pulled her butt to the edge of the seat with his hands. My wife was on one side and I was on the other side both trying to get a clear shot of the action. Mildred had her eyes closed and was softly moaning as Ralph used his tongue on her.

"I think we have enough ....." I started to say before Mildred interrupted me.

"Please let him finish. I am so horny! I need to cum!" Mildred said.

My wife and I stepped back and watched him lick her pussy. After a couple of minutes she grabbed his head with both hands and held it tightly against her. She started breathing very fast and then had a very nice orgasm. She moaned as the orgasm hit her. When it had passed she collapsed into the chair. When Ralph stood up, I noticed that he was very hard. I knew that at the club, he could satisfy women who enjoyed length. It was too bad that he isn't larger in thickness.

I helped Mildred out of the chair and moved her to the couch and had her lay down. Then I asked Ralph to come over and get into the Missionary position. He crawled on top of her and pushed his dick all the way inside of her. I let them stroke to get comfortable. I would say stop and we would take some photos and then I let them resume stroking. We repeated this several times.

"Are you ready to try other position? I asked.

"Please, just a little bit longer. I am so close," Mildred said.

I smiled and we stepped back and watched them. He sped up his stroking until she had another loud orgasm. The woman certainly cums easily and loudly. I bet she is a hit with the men at the club.

When her orgasm subsided, Ralph pulled his dick out and stood up. I suggested that they assume the "doggy" position. Mildred rolled onto to her knees and put both hands down to support her. Ralph positioned himself behind her and immediately stuck his dick into her. I let them stroke several times and then I had them stop so that we could get some shots. Then I let them stoke some more. We repeated the procedure several times until Ralph announced that he was going to cum.

Ralph grabbed his wife's hips and he stroked very fast. After a minute or so, he pushed all the way inside of her. He let out a loud moan and then grunted every time he shot inside of her. He slid out of her and then sat down at the end of the couch. His orgasm must have been quite intense for him because he seemed to be in a daze. Mildred stood up and grabbed her towel and held it against her crotch.

"Please excuse me. I need to go to the bathroom and clean up a bit," she said.

My wife and I huddled over in one corner so that we could talk quietly.

"What do you think?" I asked her.

"I really enjoyed hearing her cum so loudly and so often. I am envious of her being able to cum that easily," my wife said.

"My dick is hard from listening to her too. I bet she could be a wild one," I said.

I looked over at Ralph. He was still sitting at the end of the couch and still in a daze.

"What do you think of him?" I asked.

"He reminds me of Boris Karloff - kind of creepy. His dick is not attractive - just kind of long and uninteresting. It reminds me of a hotdog - long and thin. I am not interested in it at all, in fact, I would not suck it. I think there is something strange about him but I can't put my finger on it," she said.

Mildred returned wearing a different towel.

"I douched all the cum out because I am not certain what else you might want us to do," she said.

"Is Ralph OK?" I asked.

"Yes, orgasms are very intense for him so it takes him a while to recover after he cums. He may not be able to get hard again though. I asked him to get some Viagra but he says that is for old people," she replied chuckling.

"We have good photos of you both so maybe we don't need to involve Ralph anymore. When we talked with you at the club, you said that you wanted some special photos for your webpage," I said.

"Yes, there are a couple of other photos we would like for our page. We have some different ..... tastes that we wanted to show. That is the reason we wanted to do it here at the house. I hope that you are not judgmental and will honor our requests," she said.

I looked at my wife and she looked at me. We both had questioning looks. What could they want? Mildred walked over to the couch and sat down beside her husband. She put her hand on his thigh and he seemed to be over his dazed condition.

"Please sit down and we will explain to you want we want," Mildred said.

My wife and I sat down in the lounger chairs.

"I am known for being very blunt so I hope that I do not upset you. Both Ralph and I are bisexual. I will always prefer to be with a man but sometimes I really like to have oral sex with another woman. Ralph is 50-50 when it comes to sex; he enjoys men as much as women. The club allows for woman-to-woman contact but does not allow for male-to-male contact. We are hoping that if we post photos showing us as bisexual, then we might be able to meet other couples from the club who are bisexual. We could also use the photos when we correspond with other Bi couples. At our age, it is difficult to find sexual partners, which is why we joined the club. We are hoping that you would help us," Mildred said.

"What exactly did you have in mind?" I asked.

Ralph seems to have gotten over his dazed condition.

"We recognize that you both are not bisexual but maybe you could pretend to be for the photos," Ralph said.

"I ....." I started to say.

"Let me explain. Jim, I want a photo of me holding your cock and one of me with it in my mouth and that is all. Your wife can take the photo such that only your cock is in the photo and no one will ever know whose cock it is. We both promise to never tell anyone," Ralph said.

"I see and, Mildred, you want photos of you giving my wife oral sex. Right?" I asked.

"Yes, I think that would be best photo because that is what I mostly do," Mildred said.

"Would you excuse us while we talk this over?" I asked.

They both nodded, and my wife and I walked into the kitchen where we could talk softly.

"Ann, you know that I am not homophobic because I have friends that are gay - like my friend Brian. He and I are good friends but I don't want him to suck my dick, nor has he indicated that he wants to suck it. I am not interested in having physical or sexual contact with men, especially a hairy one," I said.

"Honey, I do understand. Have you ever wondered if a man could give a better blow job than I can?" my wife asked.

"I have heard the saying, but I am not interested in finding out. What about you? Do women give better oral sex to women?" I asked.

"I don't know if they do, but in the porn movies the women seem to give each other great orgasms," my wife said.

"Do you think you could let her eat your pussy?" I asked.

"After watching the porn movies, I have often wondered what it would be like to have a woman go down on me. I have never mentioned it to you or talked to you about it," Ann explained.

"So you are willing to let her give you oral sex because you are curious?" I asked.

"Yes. I think that I would be OK with letting her lick me for the photos, but I will not reciprocate though! Honey, maybe I am a softy, but I do feel sorry for them. What if we become actors just for a few photos? We could do it for just a few seconds - just long enough to take the photo," my wife suggested.

"I guess I could close my eyes and pretend that it is you sucking my dick. We could do it really quick and since we are taking the photos, we can make certain not to get either of us in the shot," I said.

My wife nodded her agreement and we returned to the living room.

"We will do it, but we want to make it as quick as possible because this is really not our thing," I said.

"We understand and agree to make it quick. Thank you for doing this. When you get to be our age, you will see how difficult it is to find sex partners," Mildred said.

"Jim, let me do you first," Ralph said.

My wife grabbed her camera and we walked over by the couch. I undid my pants and dropped them down to my ankles. I then pushed my underwear down. I leaned my butt against the arm of the couch. My dick was still about half erect from watching Mildred. Ralph jumped up and knelt in front of me.

"I see that you are not fully hard yet. Let me suck you to get you hard then your wife can take the photos," Ralph said.

He took my dick with his hand and sucked it into his mouth. I closed my eyes and tried to imagine that it was my wife. He worked on the head with his tongue and slowly jacked the shaft with his other hand. I admit that whatever he was doing really felt good and my dick was becoming hard. When I was fully erect, Ralph started to give me a blowjob that was quite good. With my eyes closed I imagined that it was Ann sucking my dick. Then I opened my eyes and saw Ralph sucking my dick and I felt my dick begin to soften. Ralph felt me begin to lose my hardon so he clamped my dick with his fingers around the base. That stopped the softening.

"Honey, I am ready. Take the photo," I said.

She took one of him taking about half of my length into his mouth. Then she had him pull back so that he had just the head in his mouth and she took the photo. Then she had him take it out and just hold it in front of his face for a photo.

"I have enough photos so you can stop now," my wife said.

Ralph let go of my dick and returned to sit down on the couch. Mildred ran over to me with her towel and carefully dried me off. She took her time and enjoyed playing with my dick.

"That is a beautiful, big cock. I would love a photo of it in me but I guess we should move on to your wife's photo so that we can let you go," Mildred said.

I pulled up my underwear and then my pants. My wife handed me her camera and walked over to the couch. She started to undo her slacks but Mildred got on her knees in front of my wife and removed the slacks.

"We have to take them off so that I can get between your legs. Let me take your panties off," Mildred said.

I noticed that as Mildred removed my wife's panties that my wife's face turned red. I snapped a shot just for us. Ralph stood up and moved away from the couch so that there was enough room for both my wife and Mildred.

"Ann honey, try to relax and I will be gentile. I don't want to embarrass you. We promise that we will never tell anyone who is in the photo," Mildred said to my wife.

"Ann, I will tell you when I have enough photos," I said giving her an opportunity to end the sex.

Mildred then crawled between my wife's legs and began exploring her pussy with her fingers. I moved closer with my camera and started taking photos. I took several that had both my wife and Mildred fully shown just for my wife to remember today.

Mildred licked my wife's inner pussy lips and then stuck her tongue into my wife's vagina. My wife closed her eyes and groaned. She returned to lick and suck on my wife's inner lips then she moved her mouth over my wife's clit. Ann jumped as it was a surprise to her. My wife was breathing fast and had her eyes were still closed. Then Mildred pulled back and looked at me. I sensed that she wanted some photos showing her playing with her fingers in my wife's pussy so I started clicking some photos. Then Mildred slowly pushed her first two fingers into my wife's vagina and began stroking in and out. I took several close-up photos of Mildred fingering my wife. Mildred then put her mouth over my wife's clit again and continued stroking in and out with her fingers. I took shots both with and without my wife.

"I have enough photos I think," I said trying to give my wife a stopping point.

"Honey, I .... I think I want to cum," my wife.

I saw Mildred smile at me and resumed her attentions to my wife. She really was working on my wife's pussy but I could not see if she was fingering Ann.

Soon I saw that my wife was beginning to have an orgasm. I took photos of just my wife as she came. Mildred sped up her actions and then my wife arched her back and actually yelled, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm coming". She never yells so this was a huge orgasm for her. Mildred kept up her attention to my wife until her orgasm had passed. Mildred looked up at me with a big smile and I asked her to stop. I know that she want to continue with my wife but I decided that this was a good stopping point and we should leave.

My wife laid still on the couch trying to get back to her normal breathing. Mildred stood up and wiped her face with her towel as she walked over to me.

"Thank you very much. I hoped for just a photo or two, but your wife gave me a wonderful opportunity to show her what another woman can do," Mildred said and she hugged me.

My wife got dressed and we packed up our gear. Both Mildred and Ralph walked us to the door.

Ralph shook my hand and said, "I cannot thank you enough for understanding our plight."

Mildred hugged my wife and then said, "Thank you, Honey! I would love to finish what we started. Maybe at the club sometime."

We loaded our gear into my SUV and left for home. We both were quiet for several minutes.

******

"Honey, was it alright that I experimented to see what it was like to be with a woman?" my wife asked.

"It was not only alright but it was hot to watch. You had a huge orgasm! That was certainly something that we have not seen at the club. It was much better to watch in person than with the porn movies," I answered.

"I have been worried ever since we left their house. I have enjoyed watching two women have oral sex in our porn movies and that is when I began to wonder if the old wives' tale was true that women give women the best orgasms. I have been curious what it would feel like if a woman gave me oral sex. Honey, while she was giving me oral, I wanted to have an orgasm with her to see what it would be like. I have to admit that it was really very good!" my wife said.

"How did that orgasm compare to ones that I give you?" I asked.

"They are both very exciting but are also very different. The one with Mildred was a very different feeling but quite satisfying. It was exciting because I knew that I should not be doing it but ...... afterward there was no post-sex caring. I felt nothing - no loving feeling, no cuddling, no euphoria that I feel after you and I make love. It was the same feeling afterwards that I have when I use my vibrator - sexually satisfied but love was missing.

"The orgasms that you give me are different. When we are making love, you are so loving and tender so when my orgasm hits, the loving feeling is carried with it. Afterward, I feel your love when you hold me in your arms which I consider to be part of my orgasm. The loving feeling is there all the way through with you; that was missing today with Mildred. It was just sex with an orgasm and then emptiness," my wife explained.

"Do you think you would want to do it again?" I asked.

"My curiosity is satisfied so probably not. I honestly don't know until the opportunity arises. Perhaps if it were a woman that I liked who was giving oral to me, I might let her do it, but if I had to reciprocate then no. I cannot do that! All the other stuff women do such as kissing, strapons, double-ended dildos, tribbing, and so forth - none of that interests me and I certainly would not participate. I have seen all that in the porn movies and I have no interest in it. When it comes to fucking, I want the real thing, not a rubber dildo. I don't think I could passionately kiss a woman, besides no one kisses better than you," my wife said.

"Do you feel any guilt or maybe a feeling of shame?" I asked.

"No guilt feelings because you were there with me so there was nothing to feel guilty about. As for ashamed, no! I think in the back of my mind I really wanted to try it once and now that I have, my curiosity is satisfied," my wife said.

We were quiet for a couple of minutes then my wife asked, "How do you feel about Ralph sucking you?"

"I have to admit that it felt good and he did get me hard, but in my head I could not get over that it was a man doing it. I kept my eyes closed until I was hard but I looked down and watched him doing it. Instantly, my mind turned off my hardon button. I was beginning to lose my hardon so he pulled his mouth off my dick and clamped it at the base. I only did it because you talked me into helping them; however, it confirmed to me that I am not bi and certainly not gay," I answered.

"So you wouldn't ever do it again?" my wife asked.

"No. I found it was very distasteful to me. I am not the least bit attracted to men. I cannot imagine snuggling up to a hairy man nor having sex with a hairy body, be it either a man or woman. Why would I want a blowjob from a man, when you are the best at giving a blowjob that I have ever experienced. So.... I guess you are stuck with me and I am in love with your blowjobs," I answered.

1...345678