Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

Story Info
Taking photos for the club.
27.4k words
4.55
9.5k
8
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/15/2023
Created 11/17/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is about our further adventures at the local onsite swingers' club in west Denver. I have not mentioned the actual name of the swingers' club on purpose. Everyone is over 18 because you must be over 21 and married to join the club

Chapter 1 described the club facilities and what we observed on our first visit. This chapter describes my wife and me taking photos for the club's website. We introduce you to some of the members; however, we have changed their names.

My wife and I:

The stories here seem to have a description of the characters so here is my wife and I. If you don't want to know, then skip down to the story.

Ann is 42, and is above average in looks but not a movie star or a Barbie. She has red hair the color of copper and yes the curtains match the carpet. She is slightly taller than I, about 5'-9", and has a medium build - not skinny but not fat. She has "C" cup tits that are very firm and round in shape - no sagging (yet). In college she always shaved her pubic area but when we married, she had her pubic area lasered smooth. Her best feature though is her butt. It is a slight bubble butt and very firm. She loves all forms of sex and will do anything that I ask. For 20 years she has been a faithful wife and the love of my life - my soulmate.

Ann's favorite sexual activity is to give blowjobs. When I met her, she had a reputation among the other women in her office as a 'blowjob queen". She told me that she loved doing it and it kept her from getting pregnant in college.

I am Jim, 48, and a true blond with very little body hair which is also blond, almost clear. I was on the swim team in college and still have a swimmer's body. While on the team, I had to shave my entire body once a week. I liked the way my pubic area looked when shaved and have continued to shave it. Both my wife and I love to give oral sex but we both hate to have a mound of hair in our noses when doing it.

I have been blessed (blessed?) with a good-sized dick and large balls. All the men on my father's side of the family have big dicks and balls. Mine seems more pronounced because I am somewhat short (5'-7") for a man, and my dick looks out-of-proportion to my body. Depending on the environment, I am from 8" to almost 9" long when hard and my dick is thick, which is more of a concern to women than my length. I was circumcised at birth but they left a small amount of skin that I use when I masturbate - it only comes up half way on the head of my dick.

During the dating portion of my life, when it came to sex, I was often turned down by women because of the size of my dick so I became proficient in giving oral sex which all the women enjoyed.

Back Story from Chapter 1:

My wife, Ann, and I are both voyeurs. For years we had been renting VHS porn movies and later renting porn DVDs. Watching people fuck and hearing them have an orgasm is a super turn-on for both of us. We finally decided that we wanted to watch people having sex live. To do research, we bought swinger magazines and read the personal ads. This led us to briefly consider wife swapping but in the end we decided not to go that route. First of all, we did not know any couples that we wanted to have sex with and we did not want to have sex with couples that we knew nothing about. Secondly, we concluded that there was a good possibility that one member of the couple might be a dud, a bad lover or someone with a bad personality or bad hygiene. In a four-way, one of us would get stuck with that person. Also, with wife swapping, we both would be busy and not able to watch live sex as we desired.

Instead, we decided that joining a swinger's club would give us an opportunity to watch other couples have sex in front of us, plus it would allow us to have sex with each other while watching. When the opportunity came up to join a swingers' club in west Denver area, we took advantage of the offer. (Our first visit to the local club is documented in Chapter 1.)

After our first visit to the local on-site swingers' club, both my wife and I discussed our first visit several times and we both agreed that we wanted to return; however we agreed that we only would watch others and to be watched because we were not comfortable swinging. Both of us harbor some jealousy so permitting our spouse to have sex with a member of the club presented some difficulties.

Due to the cost of entry, we visited the club about once a month, usually on a Saturday night, and always attended all the special event evenings where dinner was served.

Chapter 2

Do we or don't we:

As we approached 1 year of attending the club, my wife and I discussed if we wanted to have sex with others when we were at the club. Up until now, we just watched other couples in the orgy room have sex. We also made love with each other and let everyone watch us. We also spent quite a bit of time in the hot tub, especially on those cold nights. When we sat in the hot tub, we both were often felt up. Between the bubbles and the occasional foam, we could not see who was touching us. I admit that on a couple of occasions, I did feel up a female sitting beside me. I think the hot tub sneak encounters helped us to at least consider loosening our rules.

What prompted our discussion was first to decide if we wanted to renew the membership - it was not cheap. Second was: Going forward, did we want to have some sexual contact with others there. My wife loves to give blowjobs and during our attendance over the last 3 or 4 times, she had seen several men at the club that she wanted to give them one; however, she did not because of our agreement to just watch. During our current discussion, she stated that she was not interested in fucking another man; she was just interested in giving them head. She suggested that to help with my jealousy while she was giving a blowjob, I could play with a woman at the same time. But what if there was not a woman that interested me?

I turned the conversation to "what if I saw a woman that I wanted to fuck"? Ann said that if I was attracted to someone and wanted to do something, she would find a man and give him a blowjob while I was busy.

Finally after much discussion, we finally agreed that if a club member turned either of us on and we wanted to do something with them, then it was acceptable to have sex. The other person was not required to have sex to keep the score equal. We also agreed to no contact with club members outside of the club. "What we do at the club, stays at the club." We promised each other that we would always have sex at home after every trip to the club. Saving the best for last!

Club Photoshoot

My wife and I had been club members for a year and a half, when the club decided to set up a website on the internet. One of the club members was an IT person from one of the police departments in the suburbs of Denver. He had a lot of experience with websites and agreed to do the programming for free; however, the club had to purchase the site name and pay a company monthly for hosting the website.

My wife and I had a photography business in addition to our regular jobs to bring in extra income. We photographed weddings, parties, graduations, etc. The swingers' club owner, Harold, knew about our photography business and asked me if I would take the photos of the club for the public website at no cost to the club.

The club website was to have two parts: The main part was available to the general public as advertising for the club. It was to show photos of the club and provide general information such as days and hours of operation, the address and the phone number. The other part of the website was to be a "members only" area where club members could have their own webpage with personal photos and a brief sexual bio showing their interests. The members of the club would have full access to all the other member pages.

In addition to the website, the club was going to create membership ID cards to be issued to each member couple which would have a photo of the couple on it. The cards were to be presented each time the couple entered the club. The ID cards were to have two purposes: First, to speed up entry into the club. Secondly, the photo ID card would keep men from bringing a different woman each time. Apparently there were several men whose wives were not members and these men would bring a different non-member woman each time to accompany them since only couples were permitted access to the club facilities. Also there was one woman who brought a different "toy boy" with her each time she came. The concern was that the non-members could be carrying a disease which could spread to a majority of the members resulting in the club being shut down by the health department.

My wife and I met with Harold and Judy, the owners of the swingers' club, on a Saturday morning to discuss what they envisioned for the website. For the public website, they wanted a photo of the exterior of the building and some shots around the interior showing that it was a decent and reputable place. I suggested for the interior photos that we have a nice couple, fully dressed, being given a tour of the club by Judy. They really liked the idea so I suggested that Harold and Judy select a member couple who would not mind having their faces shown on a public swingers' website. Judy said that she would create a list of potential couples and agreed to contact them. Since both my wife and I had jobs during the week, I suggested that we should do the website photo shoot on a Saturday morning when we could have the freedom to move around the club before it opened.

Harold explained that for the membership cards, they wanted a single photo of the husband and wife together from the shoulders up. I suggested that Judy send out an email telling everyone to come in on either a Friday night or a Saturday night to get their photos taken for the membership cards. Judy said that we should do it for 4 weeks in a row to hopefully get everyone's photo. Harold said that he would let Ann and I stay afterwards for free to enjoy the club.

About two weeks later I got a call from Harold at my engineering office. They had talked with a member couple who didn't mind their faces being seen in the advertising photos. Harold set the date for the photo shoot which matched a day that he had set aside to do maintenance work at the club.

******

On the selected Saturday morning, my wife and I loaded up our car with all our photo equipment and headed for the club. I pulled into the parking lot and we were greeted by Harold who was mowing the lawn in front of the club. He told us to go on in and set up and if we needed anything, Judy was inside. I asked him where the couple was and he said that they had not arrived yet.

I took several photos of the exterior of the building (without Harold) then my wife and I carried all our equipment inside and set up the lighting equipment. I put one of our cameras on a tripod and my wife took the other one so that she could try to get some candid shots as we moved around. Judy told us that she had made coffee in the kitchen and they had bought some donuts for us. My wife and I headed for the kitchen and the donuts.

About 10 minutes later, an attractive couple arrived and introduced themselves as Allen and Terri. (Only first names are used at the club.) I guessed them to be about 40-45 years old - about the same age as Ann and I. He was wearing a nice suit and tie and Terri had on a lovely black dress that was quite elegant. Judy explained that Allen and Terri were original club members and had been swingers for over 10 years.

"Yes, we started swinging a few years after we got married," Terri said.

"Until the club was formed, we did wife swapping with other couples. We were very careful who we selected and we avoided 'key parties' where there was no choice whom you would be with. Over the years we have met some wonderful people. Once the club opened, we stopped our wife swapping activities. We host a swingers' party once a month with two couples that are long-time close friends," Allen explained.

"We have been swingers for so long that all our friends and our neighbors know that we are swingers. That is why we did not object to being in the advertising photos," Terri explained.

After everyone had a cup of coffee and a donut or two, I asked Judy to be the host showing them around for the photos.

We took our first photos of the couple in the entry vestibule where they were "getting the club information" from Judy before entering. I reviewed the photos and did not like the results.

"I don't like the photos we took. Allen and Terri, you look too fancy for a swingers' club. Allen, take off your suit coat and your tie. Terri, I want you to wear Judy's sweater over your dress to dampen the elegant look." I said.

"Why should we do that? I asked them to dress up to present a very professional appearance," Judy said.

"We don't want to convey the idea that you have to be a professional or rich to join. I want a more relaxed look. You know .... to present an image that this is a place where you can relax and enjoy yourself," I explained.

Everyone agreed with my suggestion so Allen put his suit coat and tie in his car. Terri put on the sweater over her dress and then her look was now perfect. The first set of photos showed Judy giving them the club information in the vestibule. When I showed them the photos on the screen on my camera, they all agreed that it was the desired look.

Next I moved everyone to the locker room where Judy held open a locker door and looked like she was talking to Allen and Terri. Next we did some shots around the hot tub. I had Harold get a step ladder for me so that I could take photos looking down on the hot tub from the side to show its large size with everyone standing beside the tub. We took some photos in the kitchen, in the conversation pit and finally some dancing photos beside the jukebox. We decided not to take any photos of the orgy room, the massage room or the private rooms.

We all took a break. Judy brought out some Cokes and we sat around a table in the dining area.

"I have reviewed the photos in the camera and they all look good. I still need to improve some of them with Photoshop and then I will present them to you, Judy, so that you can decide which ones you want for the website. Terri and Allen, I want to thank you for being so cooperative and such good models," I said.

"When will you have the pictures done?" Judy asked.

"Due to my work schedule, next Wednesday or Thursday is the best I can do. I will include the best 2 or 3 from each location so that you have choices. I will put them on a computer disk for you," I said.

Terri and Allen:

"Terri and I were wondering if you would take some personal photos of us while we are here. You know, the ones for our personal website page," Allen said.

"Our photo gear is still set up down stairs. We can certainly take them if Harold and Judy will be around for a while longer," I said.

"Harold has scheduled several jobs for today so we will be here about 2 more hours," Judy said. "I have bookkeeping work to do so I won't be a bother to you."

"What do you charge?" Allen asked.

"We are doing all the photos for the club at no charge," I said.

"Great! Where should we do this?" Terri asked.

"I would suggest that we go downstairs to take these photos," I said.

As we walked downstairs, Allen explained that they wanted some nude photos, together and separate, some close-ups of their sexual equipment and maybe a couple of them in action. I asked them to undress and put their clothes in one corner of the orgy room. I suggested that they stand nude for a few minutes to allow their skin to relieve the wrinkles left by clothing.

Being a guy, I noticed Terri first. Her personality was her best feature; she was very outgoing and bubbly. She reminded me of the actress Meg Ryan. Her hair was cut short, sort of pixie-like, and was a lovely light brown almost blonde with lots of blonde streaks. She was about 5'-4", slim build but not skinny, with nice B cup real breasts which had a slight sag to them. Her areolas and nipples were average-sized and pink. She had a small bubble butt with nice legs. Even though she has had children, her tummy was flat and showed no signs of childbirth. Her pubic region was shaved smooth and her pussy lips were puffy-looking and very desirable.

Allen seemed to be really easy-going and happy. Who wouldn't be happy married to Terri? He was about 5'-10" or so and had a slim, athletic build. I could tell that he goes to a gym often because he had nice Pecs and abs but he was no body builder - just an average guy. His hair was dark brown and his eyes were brown. He was handsome and made a perfect model for the public photos. He had no body hair except for his legs and his pubic region was smooth and hairless. He must get waxed or his wife shaves him. His dick was still soft so all I could see was that he appeared to be an average size with normal-sized balls and sack.

I started with individual photos. I used the three-light "Paramount style" of photography for their portraits. Then I had Allen stand with Terri kneeling in front of him giving him a blowjob. She was actually doing it but would stop to let me take photos and then she would resume. Finally, I stopped her because I didn't want Allen to cum yet. I had Terri stand with Allen kneeling between her legs eating her pussy.

I reviewed the photos of them that I had taken so far; none of them were interesting. I decided if we were to take photos of other club members, just go for the porn shots and don't worry about portrait shots or using 3 lights - it is too much work and not necessary.

I told them that we would do the remainder of the photos in the orgy room which was a large room with solid wall-to-wall mattresses covered with white sheets. There is a 3 foot walkway in front of the mattresses to allow access to the mattresses from either side of the door -- I could stand in the aisle and photograph them. I took my camera off the tripod and my wife had the other one around her neck. My intension was that both of us could take shots, hoping to get at least one good one photo between us. We couldn't get all the lighting equipment in the orgy room so we put one of the lighting stands in the doorway and lit up the whole room.

I started with Allen because I wanted to get the photos of him alone while he still had an erection. I didn't need both of us taking photos for the singles shots so my wife sat on the mattresses and watched. I did some upper body shots and then I had him lay down on his side with one arm holding his head up - "Burt Reynolds centerfold" shot except with a hardon. His dick was circumcised and a bit shorter than average.

"Allen, try to stay hard while I take some photos of Terri, then we will do some penetration shots," I said.

"Honey, since I am not busy yet, I could help him stay hard if it is OK with you," my wife said.

My wife loves a nice-looking dick and Allen's is text-book perfect although smaller than average. Ann loves to give blowjobs and she is really good at it. She had been looking at Allen's dick the whole time since he undressed and I could see that she was turned on.

"It is OK with me, Ann. Terri, let's get some photos of you," I said

I took some photos of Terri from the waist up to show her tits. I had her hold one and look at it. She is really beautiful and her tits are perfect. I felt my dick getting hard just looking at her.

I looked over at my wife who had moved between Allen's legs and was giving him a handjob. Her face was flushed so I knew that she was turned on playing with Allen's dick.

123456...8