Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I let Ann answer this one.

"Yes, I think we are. Maybe sometime at the swingers' club," she said.

"Good! I think you both have grasped the first level of trust while swinging. The next level of trust is a little hard to express - let me give you an example: Jim, imagine that you are giving oral sex to a woman in the orgy room. When you are finished, you look around the orgy room but Ann is not there. You stroll around the facility but you do not find Ann. You have to have trust her that she did not leave the facility with another man. Further, you have to accept that Ann is with someone having sex and you have to accept what she is doing. Later on, when Ann is finished, she comes and finds you. You do not ask her where she was or what she was doing. You have to trust her. Do you guys understand this level of trust?" Allen asked.

"That is a tough one for me. I am not there yet," I said honestly.

"I agree that we are not there yet but it is something that we have to deal with if we intend to continue with swinging," Ann said.

"We do not want to discourage you, but this level of trust is really required before you start swinging," Terri said.

"Yes, I can see that. We had not really discussed it but I can see that we need to," I said.

"Without understanding and accepting this level of trust, a marriage could fail because of swinging," Allen said.

"I will tell you about the third level of trust because I am the one who pushed this issue in our marriage. I asked Allen to let me have a date with two black men. One was an intern medical student who worked with us for 6 weeks. He had a friend who he had assured me was OK. It was totally my idea because I wanted to fuck a black cock. I talked it over with Allen and he was OK with it provided I was home by midnight," Terri explained.

"This was a real test for us. We had been swinging for many years at that point and our trust level was very high. I do admit that it was difficult for me sitting home alone wondering what she was doing and worried that she was alright. But by trusting Terri, it all worked out fine. She was home by midnight and I was able to sleep with her and hold her. I have never asked her about her date or what happened because I trust her. That is the third level of trust," he explained.

"I do not think I will ever reach that level. We joined the swingers' club just to watch others. We expanded our boundaries by having sex with you guys and we are OK with it. Maybe still working through it but yes, we are OK with it. However, letting Ann go out on a date is too much like cheating and I could never allow that to happen. I think I am OK with Ann fucking another man at the club but I am with her," I explained.

"I appreciate the information, Allen. You have certainly explained something that Jim and I have to handle," Ann said.

As we were leaving, Allen gave my wife and me a hug. Terri hugged my wife and kissed her on the cheek. She thanked my wife for letting me have sex with her.

Terri hugged me and whispered in my ear, "Thank you for the great orgasms and I want to fuck you again."

Terri is a sweet person but if I want to fuck her, I can do it at the club with our spouses present. I never did call her.

******

Judy sent out emails to all the club members explaining the new rule for having an ID Card. She told the members to come to the club sometime over the next four weekends to get the photo taken for the ID cards or to make an appointment with us by phone. (Those weekends were very well attended which was good for the club income.)

The next four Friday and Saturday nights we setup in the club dining area to take the couple photos for the membership cards. Judy told each couple to get their photo taken before undressing. We remained fully dressed while taking the photos but stopped taking photos about 10 pm. Then we packed up our gear and took it to the car. We returned to the club and undressed for a free night of watching others have sex.

While we were taking the ID Card photos, we had several couples approach us about taking personal nude photos for their webpage. I made a list of the typical photos to take so that it did not take so long as with Terri and Allen. I made up a sheet of paper to explain the procedure and how they would get their photos from the office. I also stated that we would not keep any of the photos. We were surprised by how many couples did make an appointment with us.

Sam and Karen

One young couple in their 20s, Sam and Karen, made an appointment and met us at the club before it opened on the first Saturday. They looked like typical young college students. He had a medium build, black hair, and a nice 5 inch, circumcised, hard cock. His ball sack was fairly small so his balls must be small. Karen was slim with small tits, nice legs and dark hair. She did not wear any makeup so she really appeared rather plain. Both did not shave or trim their pubic area which is too bad. Both had a lot of long pubic hair. If they shaved, he would appear longer and in her case it would show off her young pussy.

We set up downstairs in the orgy room. I asked them to undress and then sit on the mattresses. My wife and I sat down beside them.

"We need to wait about 5 minutes or so to get the marks from your clothes out of your skin, especially where your underwear elastic pushed into your skin. While we are waiting, I thought we could chat," I said.

"How long have you been members?" my wife asked.

"We joined two months ago. We stayed the night that we signed up and we will be here again tonight," Sam said.

I asked Karen, "How did you like it?"

"I was pretty scared. I wasn't ready to have sex with anyone other than Sam so I sat in the corner over there," she replied.

"We felt much the same way on our first visit. We really didn't know what to expect," my wife said.

"Sam, tell us about your first night," I said.

"We walked in and there were all the nude people. I scored twice that night but all that was here were old women," Sam said.

"Let me explain that. There are very few young people in the club for two reasons: It is expensive and young people are busy raising families so there is no time. The majority of club members are in their 40s and 50s. There are some in their 60s so expect to see 'Old People' as you said," I explained.

"Yeww! I would hate to have some old creepy man play with me," Karen said.

"Karen, if an older gentleman were to approach you and if he were well groomed, I would suggest you to give them a try. The older men here give the best oral sex because they have learned to not be in a hurry, plus they are usually very good at it. I have heard some of the older men here discuss how many orgasms they can give their partner orally before they screw. It is like a contest and the women are the winners. These 'old people' have been having sex for more years that you have been alive. Do you like to receive oral sex, Karen?" I asked.

"It feels good but I have never cum that way. Sam doesn't do it very long because we just start fucking," she said.

"No offense meant, Sam, but men your age only want to screw. If they give oral sex it, is usually for such a short time that the woman cannot reach an orgasm. I do understand why you young guys hurry - your hardon is telling you to screw ...now! Sam, the ladies here expect to be given at least one oral orgasm before fucking. You might want to consider that," I explained.

"Oh, that is interesting," Karen said.

"Let me give you both some wisdom from someone older than you. We have seen some young couples here but they do not remain members very long. The young men join so that they can have sex with other women without cheating on their marriage. Their wives are left to fend for themselves while the guys want to see how many women they can get each visit. However, the young men make a fatal mistake; they fail to make certain that the women are satisfied. As time goes on, the young men find that the women here at the club refuse because the young man left them unsatisfied previously. The young guys are too interested in fucking and do not know how to treat a sex partner. When no one will fuck with them, the young men quit the club.

"My suggestion for you both to enjoy the club is to ask your partner questions about how you are performing and then listen to what they tell you. Sam, if an older woman asks you to give her oral sex before you fuck her, tell her you are not very experienced and ask her to give you some pointers. After a year or so you will be an expert and the women here will gladly have sex with you," I explained.

"Most young men only see all the naked women here and they ignore their wife until it is time to leave. So, Karen, you need have some fun yourself. I find it enjoyable to sit against the wall and masturbate while I watch people," my wife said.

"I heard that there is one guy here who has a huge cock. I am hoping that sometime I will see him here. I don't want to have sex with him, but I would love just to see what a big cock looks like. The only adult cock I have seen is Sam's," Karen said.

"You have just met him," my wife said laughing and pointing to me.

"You are the guy?" Karen asked.

"I have been told that I am the guy. We will be here tonight so you might get a glimpse to satisfy your curiosity. I think we are ready to start taking your photos," I said.

They immediately started making-out but I asked them to stop.

"What you want to show people on your webpage are action shots. Sam, lay on your back and, Karen, give him a blow job. Just go slow and I will take photos. Sam, don't cum," I said.

Karen grabbed his hard cock and took it into her mouth and slowly started bobbing up and down. My wife and I got several good shots. While they were in this position, I asked Karen to get on top and sit on his cock. My wife and I got several good photos of them. Next I had them get into the doggy position which was Sam's favorite position.

"Sam, just put the head in and let us take some shots to show your length," I said.

I was hoping that the photo might imply that he was longer. I let him go in about half way and then I took some more photos. Finally, I had him push all the way in and pretend that he was cumming. The photos turned out great. I asked him if he gave oral sex. Karen said not very often so we didn't pursue those photos. I showed them the photos in my camera and they seemed pleased. I asked if they wanted any other shots but they were happy with what we had taken. I told them that we would leave the computer disk by the next Saturday with the club office where they could retrieve it anytime.

******

That evening I saw Sam walking around the club looking at the women. We found Karen huddled up in a corner of the orgy room with two towels wrapped around her. My wife and I sat down with her.

"Sam is off chasing, right?" I said and she nodded.

"Yes, he is and I am watching everyone else have sex. I think you promised to show me your big cock," Karen said.

"I don't have an erection yet," I said.

My wife untied my towel and took my dick into her mouth. After a minute or so she pulled off and held my hard dick to show it to Karen.

"Jesus, that is huge. I had no idea they could be that large. I have only seen male children when I babysat. My husband is the only adult cock that I have seen and he is not anywhere close to the size of your cock," Karen said.

My wife wiped my dick dry with my towel and then asked Karen, "Would you like to touch it?"

"Can I?" Karen said.

She gently touched my dick with her fingers. Then she squeezed the shaft to see how hard I was. (Why do women always squeeze my dick?) I felt her exploring the head with her fingers and then she worked her way down until I felt her fondling my balls.

"I have seen quite a few men's cocks here tonight but you are really much bigger than any of them. Your balls are so big! I know that my little pussy could not handle you," Karen said.

"Honey, why don't you show Karen what oral sex should feel like. You would be establishing a standard for her. Trust me, Karen, he is very good and very gentle," my wife said.

"That would be OK with you?" I asked my wife.

My wife nodded and silently mouthed "She needs attention".

I moved Karen's legs apart and laid down between them. My wife opened Karen's towels so that her tummy and pussy were now exposed. She was very hairy and had a pissy smell. I licked the insides of her inner lips several times and then I ran my tongue around her vagina opening. She groaned and moved her hips. I put my mouth over her clit and used my tongue to massage it. She softly said "Oh God" several times. I then slowly worked my middle finger into her vagina while I still was working on her clit. I started stroking my finger in and out of her. After about 5 minutes, Karen started moving her hips as though she was fucking and she had her eyes tightly closed. In another minute, she was gripping the mattress sheets with her hands and she arched her back. She let out several loud groans and squeezed my head with her thighs. When her orgasm passed, she released my head and fell back exhausted on the mattress. I moved from between her legs to beside her. I used my towel to wipe off my face.

"How was that?" I asked.

"Oh my God, that was fantastic! I have never felt anything like that before," Karen said.

"Karen, I wanted you to experience some good oral sex so that you know what it should feel like. You will have to instruct Sam on how to do it so that it feels good to you. You may not always have a big orgasm like this, but every orgasm is wonderful," my wife said.

I was putting my towel back around my waist when an older gentleman in his 60s crawled over to us.

"If you are finished, sir, perhaps the lady might like a second opinion," he said.

"Her name is Karen and she is looking for experience. I know that you will treat her gently and give her some more experience," I said, and my wife and I left the orgy room.

Ralph and Mildred

The next Saturday evening while we were taking the "couple photos" for the ID cards, a mature couple in their 60s approached me. They both looked healthy and in good physical shape for their age. They both were slim but they didn't look like they visited a gym. They had their towels on so I could not see their "equipment". After I took their ID card photo, they asked if we could talk discretely as my wife was busy talking with another couple, so we walked to a quiet corner in the kitchen.

"We were wondering if you would take some intimate photos of us .... For the webpage and for us to use when we contact swingers," the man said.

"Yes, we can do that for you. In fact, we have photographed several other couples. We arrange with Harold to meet here early before the club opens to do the photos," I explained.

"We were hoping for someplace a bit more private because we have a couple of special photos that we would like you to take for us. Would you consider doing it at our home? We are very private people and it would mean a lot to us," the lady said.

"We have not done a photoshoot at someone's home yet, but I think we could do that. We have daytime jobs so it would have to be an evening or maybe on a weekend," I said.

"We have jobs also. Would you be free tomorrow -- Sunday? " the lady asked.

I reached in my photo bag and took out my Daytimer. I have to write everything down or else I might forget an appointment.

"Yes, we are free Sunday. Would 2 pm be alright with you?" I asked.

"That would be fine. I could fix us some dinner afterwards and maybe we could play," the lady said.

"Please accept our apologies but my wife and I have a rule to only swing here at the club. Also we both have food allergies so it would be best that we skip your kind offer of dinner," I explained.

They introduced themselves as Ralph and Mildred. I wrote down their address and directions in my Daytimer. I gave them my business card and the sheet of instructions that we had prepared to explain the photoshoot.

Mark and Jenny

Later that evening a couple in their 20s approached us. They introduced themselves as Mark and Jenny. He was maybe 5-11, dark hair, clean shaven, blue eyes and thin build, rather geeky looking with glasses. She was 5-5, blonde, blue eyes, and had a thin build. We could not see their equipment as they were still dressed.

"We were wanting personal, intimate photos for our page," Mark inquired.

"We do them at no charge for the club members. We try to schedule them here before the club opens on Fridays and Saturdays," I explained.

"We wanted to take our photos outdoors up in the mountains," Jenny said.

"We have done several weddings up in the mountains. We just have to work with sunlight because we cannot take our lights with us," my wife explained.

"Do you have a particular place in mind?" I asked.

"There is a mountain meadow that we visit almost every weekend during the summer and fall. It isn't far ... maybe 45 minutes away," Mark explained.

"When did you want to do this? I asked.

"We both have next Wednesday off. Could you do it then?" Jenny asked.

I looked at my Daytimer and Wednesday was free for me. I looked at my wife.

"We haven't spent any time this year in the mountains. I think it sounds like fun. I will take Wednesday off as vacation time," my wife said.

"Good! I will make a picnic lunch for us and we will bring a couple of bottles of wine. Could we go with you in your car? I know you have it packed with your photography equipment." Jenny said.

I gave each of them one of my business cards. They wrote their address down in my Daytimer and we agreed to be at their house at 11 am on Wednesday.

At Ralph and Mildred's home

Sunday we slept in because it had been a late night of watching sex at the club. After brunch we packed our photo gear into my car and left in search of Ralph and Mildred's home.

About 5 minutes to 2 pm, we arrived at their home and I parked in front of the house. Their home was quite large and looked expensive from the outside. This couple has been successful during their life. My wife and I grabbed our gear and rang their doorbell. Ralph opened the door wearing only a towel. I noticed he was covered in long, white hair all over his body.

He escorted us to a hallway and said, "The bedroom is upstairs."

"We have had our best results in a living room because most bedrooms are too small for us and all our gear. May we see your living room?" I asked.

He led us down a short hallway and into their living room which connected to their kitchen where Mildred was doing something. She also had on a towel around her waist but nothing to cover her tits. They were large but hung down, probably do to her age. She had large areolas with nipples about the size of tiny marshmallows.

We sat down our gear on the floor. Their living room was perfect for photos because it was large and had several pieces of furniture which could be useful.

Mildred walked in and asked, "Could I get you something to drink?"

"We just finished lunch so I think we are alright," I replied.

Side note: At the club one evening we were talking with another couple. They told us that they had met with another swinger couple through an ad. They met at the strangers' home for drinks and swinging. They confided to us that they were both drugged and didn't remember that evening at all. So my wife and I decided not to drink or eat anything at strangers' homes.

I decided that we would use the large couch which was adjacent to their fireplace for most of our photos that afternoon so we set up our lights and a camera around the couch.

"Mildred, we thought we could get most of our photos in the area of your beautiful couch. Would you have a sheet or something to protect it?" I asked.

123456...8