Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When we arrived home, we did not unpack the car but ran to our bathroom for a shower. We pulled off our clothes and jumped in our large shower together. There was a lot of hugging and kissing. Afterward, we toweled off and headed for our king-size bed. My wife did not try to suck me and I did not try to give her oral sex. There was no time for foreplay because we needed to fuck. I was rock hard and my wife was very wet. I slid inside of her and soon we both had huge orgasms. We laid beside each other trying to catch our breath.

"I took some photos of you having your orgasm with Mildred," I said.

"You did? Actually I am glad that you did. It will remind me that I tried it once and once is enough for me," my wife said.

The next day I worked on the photos. I put all the acceptable photos of Ralph and Mildred onto a computer disk, but I kept all the ones that showed my wife with Mildred just for us. I left the disk at the club office.

******

To the Mountains

On Wednesday morning, we packed our cameras into our custom backpacks. My wife packed soft drinks and some granola bars in our cooler. Since we were taking outdoor photos, we did not need to pack the lighting equipment.

We arrived at Mark and Jenny's house at the agreed time of 11 am.

As we pulled into their driveway, they came out to meet us. Jenny was carrying a large picnic basket and Mark had a duffle bag. We exchanged "Good Mornings" and they loaded their stuff into the rear of the SUV. Mark sat in the front seat with me so that he could give me directions to their private meadow and the ladies sat in the back seats. Mark and I didn't talk much but the ladies in back were talking and laughing a lot.

We traveled up I-70 to Idaho Springs and then took off on a dirt road. After several minutes, Mark instructed me to turn off onto a side road that looked more like a 4 wheel road. Luckily, my SUV is a 4 wheel vehicle - just like a Jeep. We drove about half a mile up the road until it ended at a turn-around. I drove the SUV around the circle so that it was headed back out. In the mountains you always have to be ready to leave in a hurry. Mark said that we have to follow a trail for 100 yds. My wife and I put on our camera back packs and I grabbed our cooler. Jenny grabbed her picnic basket and Mark grabbed the duffle bag.

The trail could hardly be seen due to the trees and thick undergrowth; you had to know that it was there. We traveled through mostly aspen trees and thick undergrowth. Suddenly it opened into a lovely meadow about the size of a football field that was surrounded by aspen trees and pine trees. Mark opened his duffle bag and took out 2 blankets which he spread on the ground in a line. Jenny put the picnic basket on one of the blankets and my wife and I took off our back packs and put them on the end of one of the blankets.

"If you don't mind, we are going to undress. You are welcome to join us," Mark said.

"We have to stay clothed because we carry items we need in our pockets such as filters and a spare battery," I replied.

"Of course. I hadn't thought about that," he replied.

My wife and I removed the cameras from the back packs and attached the appropriate lenses while Mark and Jenny were undressing.

Jenny was a real blonde which I found to be quite rare. (Most of the blondes that I have met, are blonde from a bottle.) She had a slim build with small tits that resembled firm mounds and her areolas and nipples were a light pink. Her pussy lips were shaved but she had a triangular patch of light blonde pubic hair above her pussy lips. Her inner lips stuck out beyond her labia by almost an inch. Her legs were long and athletic looking. Even though Jenny was slim and had small tits, there was something very sexual about her.

Mark was tall and thin. He had very little body hair and his pubic area was shaved. His dick was circumcised and appeared to be average-sized.

Jenny sat down on the blankets and started to set up our lunch from the picnic basket. The four of us sat in a circle around the food.

"I have tuna fish salad sandwiches and in case you didn't like that, I have some peanut butter and jelly ones. Since it is hot outside, I did not want to bring potato salad so I brought potato chips. There are baby carrots and celery pieces, some home-made gorp, and brownies for dessert. Mark, please open the wine for us," Jenny said.

"We brought some soft drinks because we don't drink alcohol anymore. We have plenty if you want some," I said.

"Thanks, but we always drink wine up here. It helps us to relax," Jenny said.

Mark opened a bottle of wine and poured two plastic cups half-full of wine.

Ann and I shared a can of Coke and we both ate tuna fish sandwiches and potato chips; I also loaded up on the veggies and the gorp. We all agreed to hold the brownies for later.

During lunch we used the opportunity to get to know each other.

"You guys seem rather young. How long have you been married?" I asked.

I am 26 and Jenny is 23. We have been married 2 years," Mark replied.

"So Jenny, where do you work?" I asked.

"I am a high school teacher so I am off all summer. I teach math classes," she replied.

"Wow! That must be tough, teaching high schoolers," my wife said.

"It isn't bad because the classes that I teach have to be chosen by the students -- the kids in my class made the choice to be there," she explained.

"And Mark?" I asked.

"I am a senior computer programmer working for a cloud storage company in Broomfield," he said. "What do you do, Jim?"

"I own a consulting engineering company that specializes in nuclear engineering," I replied.

"So, do you consult for Rocky Flats Weapons plant by Golden?" Mark asked.

"Yes, they are a good customer, but I also do consulting for several federal government agencies that deal with intelligence, specifically nuclear intelligence. It is dangerous work so I am armed at all times but today I left my handgun home," I replied.

"What do you do, Ann?" Jenny asked.

"I work for the State Patrol as a nuclear specialist," Ann said.

"Why does the State Patrol need nuclear help?" Mark said.

"There are medical shipments going through the state that are radioactive, plus there is nuclear waste being shipped through the state. Also uranium is mined in the state and shipped by truck. The Patrol must also prepare a safe route for them, escort them and then handle any emergencies that might arise," she replied.

"Interesting! I never knew that radioactive materials were shipped through Colorado," Mark said.

"How long have you been members of the swingers' club?" I asked.

"I think we are coming up on 4 months," Jenny replied.

"What made you want to join??" I asked.

"This is kind of embarrassing. We joined primarily because I have a fetish. I love to hear people when they make love, especially their orgasms. Growing up, my parents were very noisy when they made love almost every night. I got used to hearing it and now I want it to continue in my adult life. We joined the swingers' club so that we can listen to people making love," Mark explained.

"Mark told me about his fetish before we were married. Since we have been married, we have rented a lot of porn movies and had sex while watching and listening. A lot of the porn movies have the actors moaning but it sounded so fake. We decide to join the swingers' club to hear real people making love. I bought our membership for Mark's birthday. It is exciting for us to go to the swingers' club. I had no idea that I would really enjoy watching and hearing people making love. I get so turned on that we have to make love several times before we go home," Jenny explained.

"I guess we have a fetish too - we joined because we are voyeurs. We both love to watch people making love. Like you guys, we rented porn movies to watch people making love. When the opportunity came up to join the swingers' club, we took it. Now we can watch sex performed live right in front of us. We agree with you that hearing them is really a turn on for us too," Ann explained.

"Have you had sex with anyone at the club?" I asked.

"Not really. We enjoy sitting in the hot tub because it is comfortable and relaxing. Every time I am in there, I get felt up and it is fun because with all the bubbles, you don't know who is doing it. I have never cum in the water but was very close a couple of times. Jenny has been felt up and sometimes she has been fingered in the hot tub too," Mark said.

"So Mark, is that the extent of your involvement with others?" Ann asked.

"Yes," Mark said.

"Jenny? Anything other than fingering in the hot tub?" Ann asked.

"Well, I am a little embarrassed to tell you .... I was waiting in the orgy room for Mark to return from the bathroom when an older lady gave me oral sex. She didn't really ask me or I most likely would have said no. She just crawled between my legs and started in. I was surprised how good it felt. I am not certain exactly what she did, but it felt different from when Mark does it and the orgasm that she gave me was great. When she was finished, she left without saying a word," Jenny said.

"I think I know the lady," my wife said looking at me and smiling.

"What about you guys? You seem to be seasoned swingers," Mark asked.

"We haven't done much with others because we attend primarily to watch and enjoy. We have had similar experiences in the hot tub," I said.

"Recently we both had sex with another couple about our age while we were taking their photos for the club website, but that was a first for us," Ann explained.

"Wow! That does sound interesting. How did it happen?" Jenny asked.

"There is not a lot to tell. We were taking photos of this couple for their website, and the guy came too soon. We were beginning to run out of time, so I had to fill in for the photos with his wife. While I was taking photos of the wife, Ann gave the husband oral sex until he was hard again for the last photos. When the wife had to go to the bathroom, Ann rode the guy to keep him erect. After the photoshoot, the wife insisted that she have an orgasm with me inside of her. It was not like we swapped wives and fucked at the same time, but it was our first and it was exciting," I replied.

"Wow! That sounds really wild," Jenny said.

"For me, it was exciting because it was the first dick besides Jim's that I have had since we have been married," Ann said.

"You like to play with a cock?" Mark asked.

"Yes. Before I was married, I had ..... several," Ann said.

"Did you use a condom with this couple?" Mark asked.

"No, because I didn't have any with me. I have to use XXL condoms as the ones at the swingers' club are too small for me," I replied.

"Really? I did not know that they came in sizes," Jenny said.

"Only the last few years have they been available. When I was in college, all that was available were regular ones. When I had my first intercourse in college, I used one and it was shredded by the time I came. I had a real problem then because I came inside of the woman," I explained.

"What method of birth control do you guys use?" Ann asked.

"I am on the pill. What do you use, Ann?" Jenny asked.

"I was diagnosed with cervical cancer right after we were married, so I had to have a complete hysterectomy," Ann replied.

"Oh, that is too bad. So you guys won't have any children?" Jenny asked.

"No, but I didn't want to have any children anyway. There are two genetic issues with my mother's side of the family. I didn't want to pass them on to my children," Ann said.

"Jenny and I have decided to wait to have our children. We wanted to get college completed and then establish a career before we have kids," Mark said.

"We are beginning to lose our overhead light. Maybe we should start taking the photos," I said changing the subject.

I told them to lie down and to do whatever they normally do in the meadow. My wife and I stood back away so as to not bother them. We used telephoto lenses for all the photos.

They started making out immediately. He had one hand on her pussy mound rubbing it and she was playing with his dick. My wife and I started taking photos of them. Mark moved around and then settled between Jenny's legs and started giving her oral sex. After about 5 or 6 minutes she had a good orgasm. I got some photos of her face during her orgasm.

Then Jenny gave him oral sex but he did not cum. I noticed that his dick and ball sack were average-sized. We both got some close-ups of her sucking him and some overall photos.

Next they moved into doggy position. It took about 7 or 8 minutes until Jenny came. Her orgasms were vocal but not very loud. A few seconds after his wife came, Mark pulled out and shot his semen on Jenny's butt. He was more vocal than she was. He took a package of wipes from the picnic basket and cleaned off her butt and his dick. They laid down to rest so we sat down on the blankets next to them.

"Mark, do you always pull out to cum?" I asked.

"No. We do it here because we usually make love a second time. Jenny always wants oral sex before we make love, but I won't eat cum so I shoot off on her butt the first time," he replied.

"I let him cum inside of me the second time and then I clean up when we get home," Jenny said.

"I understand because I won't eat cum either," I said.

"I would like to do some posed photos now. Mark, I want you to stand up and Jenny I want you to kneel in front of him giving him a blowjob," I said.

They got into the position. Mark wasn't hard but she took him fully into her mouth so the photos would look good. She started giving him some good head because he did get hard. I stopped them a couple of times to get some different photos.

I asked Jenny to stand with her legs apart and I asked Mark to kneel down between her legs and give her oral sex. They got into position and I finished the photoshoot.

"I think we are finished taking photos. Thank you for being such good models," I said.

Jenny took a couple of the wipes from the package and handed it to Mark. They cleaned up and she put the used wipes in a trash bag.

"Are you guys ready for brownies?" Jenny asked.

"Are these regular brownies, not ones enhanced with THC?" I asked.

"They are just regular brownies with nuts," Jenny said laughing.

While she was dishing up the brownies, Ann and I packed our cameras into the back packs. We all sat down near the picnic basket and Jenny served us some great brownies. Jenny and Mark finished their bottle of wine. When we finished eating, Jenny gathered up all the paper plates and trash and put it into a garbage bag to take home.

"Why don't you guys get undressed and join us on the blankets. It is a lovely day and it is too soon to go home. Besides, we want to do it one more time," Jenny said.

"What do you think, Ann?" I asked.

"It is a beautiful day and I would love to do it," she said.

Ann and I undressed with our backs to them and placed our clothes by our back packs and then we sat down by Mark and Jenny. My wife can sit "Indian style" with crossed legs but I cannot get into that position. I sat with my legs apart in a V.

"I am sorry that I am staring, but I couldn't help but notice that you have big cock!" Jenny said blushing.

"It is OK because I am used to people looking at me at the swingers' club," I replied.

"Honey, let me get you hard so they can see why I married you," Ann said.

Ann had me lie down on my back and then she proceeded to give me a blowjob. When I was fully erect, she took my dick out of her mouth and held it so that they could see it. She took a wipe from the package that Jenny had brought and she wiped my dick dry.

"Ann, how do you take that inside? It seems to be .... so large," Jenny said.

"We have been married many years now. I think I am a bit stretched out plus my muscles are trained now to expand for him, so I am used to it. When we were first married, I had to use a lot of KY and I was sore a day or two afterward," Ann said.

"It looks so rigid .... and thick!" Jenny said

"Would you like to come over here and feel it? See if you can get you hand around it," Ann said.

Jenny moved over beside me and Ann released my dick. It slapped against my tummy and laid there. Jenny gently picked up my dick and held it vertical. She squeezed it several times (Why do women squeeze my dick?), then used her hand to stroke up and down on the shaft.

"It is very firm. I cannot get my hand all the way around it. I never knew that a penis could be so large," Jenny said.

Jenny then cupped my balls with one hand while she held my dick with the other hand.

"You balls are huge," Jenny said.

"Damn, dude! I bet you have gotten a lot of women with that cock," Mark said.

"Actually, not so. I have been turned down a lot because of it. For me, a big dick has not a great thing to have," I replied.

"That is strange because I would think women would want to try it .... just to see what it would feel like inside ..... I know I would," Jenny said.

"Jenny, are you thinking that you want to try it?" Mark asked her.

"Handling it has me turned on, Mark. I admit that I am curious about how it would feel inside," Jenny said.

"Until we recently had sex with the couple from the club, I was too jealous to share Jim with another woman. But when I watched him give Terri such a great orgasm, I was proud of him. Inside I was feeling like 'Oh yah! He is good and he is mine'. I know that sounds selfish but I am glad that Jim married me. I get to have wonderful orgasms with him every night. That being said, I am OK if you wanted to try his dick," Ann said.

"I think that Mark has a big say in this. Mark, what do you think about Jenny trying out my dick?" I asked.

"I honestly don't know. I admit that I am feeling jealous a bit. I guess that I am worried that Jenny would not be satisfied with me after trying a bigger cock," he said.

"First, having sex with someone outside of the marriage can cause trouble unless the marriage bond is strong. Since you guys are going to the swingers' club, I would guess that your marriage is very strong. Secondly, there is a slim chance that Jenny might prefer bigger dicks after she tries one, but there is an equal chance that it will be unpleasant or just too big for her and she would not want to ever have a big one again. The later has happened a lot with me," I explained. "Also, I do not have any condoms with me nor do we have any lubricant with us."

"Mark, you have a nice looking dick. I wouldn't mind playing with it while Jenny plays with Jim's dick," Ann said.

"You want to play with my dick? Really?" Mark said

"I enjoy giving oral sex to a nice dick. Would you mind if I did it to you?" Ann asked.

"Oh God! Please do," Mark said.

Ann stood up and walked over to Mark. She had him lay down and she kneeled down between his legs. Then she started playing with his dick.

"Mark, I may never get another opportunity to try a large cock so I want to do this," Jenny said.

"It is OK, Honey, Ann is going to suck my ...... oh shit! That feels good!" Mark said.

No one had asked me, but I am not going to turn down a beautiful blonde especially since my wife said it was OK.

"Jenny, I would suggest that you get on top and ride him cowboy style. That way you can control how fast you take him and how deep you take him," Ann suggested.

"Jenny, if we are going to do this, lay beside me and let me get you wet before we go any farther," I said.

She laid beside me and I rolled up on my side facing her. I put my hand on her pussy mound which was fairly prominent. I rubbed the exterior with the flat of my hand. I did not feel comfortable about kissing her so I leaned over and nibbled on her ear. She closed her eyes and moaned softly. I used my middle finger to push her pussy lips apart and then I inserted my finger into her vagina. She let out a groan as I entered her. She was fairly wet but I thought I would use the opportunity to play with her.

1...345678