Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, I think so, thanks to Ann. The second time always takes me longer so I should be able to go longer this time," he replied.

My wife came over to me and said softly in my ear, "Honey, I am so turned on and horny from all of this; I need to cum ... badly. Would it be alright if I rode Allen until his wife gets back? I am so hot it won't take me very long to cum."

"Allen, would you mind if my wife rode you until Terri returns?" I asked.

"I would love it!" he said.

I gave Ann a kiss and told her to go ahead. She put her camera down and removed all her clothes. She had him lay down on his back and she kneeled beside him. Then she swung a leg over him and hovered above his dick. She took it in her hand and guided it into her pussy. As she settled down on him, I could see that her face was flushed and she was already panting. I watched her sliding back and forth on Allen, and he seemed to be enjoying it as well.

Several minutes passed and Terri returned wearing a clean towel around her waist. As she walked into the orgy room, she stood beside me. I felt her arm go around my waist again and she pulled me close to her. Since I was still nude from the waist down, she grabbed my soft dick with her other hand.

"I think I must have missed something," Terri said jacking my dick.

"Ann was pleading with me for an orgasm, plus it is keeping Allen hard," I replied softly.

Terri whispered into my ear as she continued to stroke my semi-hard dick, "You gave me the best orgasm I have ever had, including with my husband. Just don't tell him."

"I will keep it secret. I am glad that you allowed me to have sex with you," I said.

"Shit you are big! I am pretty sore in my butt and am walking bowlegged, but I am not complaining. I am sorry that I cried. It wasn't that that the anal sex was bad; I really had no control over it -- I just started crying. I want you inside my pussy again before we leave today because I want another of those orgasms," Terri said.

"You are beautiful and I would love to fuck you again. Let's see how much time we have when we are done," I said.

Terri and I watched as Ann sped up her movements. Suddenly she stopped moving and pushed down on Allen, grinding her pussy into his pubic bone. She was holding her breath and was very still. She finally let out her breath with a loud groan and her whole body shook once. She crawled off Allen and laid on her back on the mattress beathing hard.

"Allen, can you hold out for a little longer?" I asked.

"Yes, I can last a bit longer," he replied.

I had Terri crawl on Allen and ride him. I shot photos of them from both sides using a fast camera speed. Terri finally had a good orgasm and Allen had one seconds after hers. I was able to get several photos of Terri's face as she had an orgasm. I allowed both of them and my wife rest a minute or two.

I checked my watch and I decided that we needed to finish because it was getting late. I had Terri lie on her back and have Allen position himself to give her oral. I told him that if he didn't want to eat her after cumming inside of her, I could fake it if he just got close enough. Apparently he didn't mind because I saw his tongue go after her. I took a lot of photos - some very close and some showing them full length. He apparently did it long enough that Terri had another orgasm. I like this lady because she has loud orgasms. Plenty of feedback for her partner!

"I think that we are finished taking photos," I said.

Terri looked at Ann and said, "Ann, I did not cum with the anal. Would you mind if Jim fucked me so that I could have an orgasm? I really want to try his big dick again."

"I just had a good one with Allen, so go ahead," my wife said.

Allen moved closer to Ann and gave her a big kiss and he started playing with her tits.

"How do you want to do this," I asked Terri.

"My favorite position is with me on my back but I want you to lie on top of me. Please don't support yourself; I like to feel the weight of you on me," Terri explained.

Terri laid on her back with her legs spread apart and I kneeled between them. She grabbed the tube of lubricant and put it all over my dick. I put the head of my dick against her pussy lips and then I laid down on her. I slid inside of her very slowly. I hate sloppy seconds, but with the lubricant and Allen's semen, I was able to move inside of her much better than before. Terri had her eyes closed and she groaned loudly. I pushed in slowly until I hit her cervix and she let out a surprised, loud moan.

As I started to stroke in and out of her slowly, Terri put her arms around my neck and pulled me tightly against her. I felt her legs encircle my back. I put my head against the side of her head. I could smell her delightful perfume. I nibbled softly on her ear and she really started moaning. I worked my way down her neck with kisses. I found a spot on her neck that really turned her on. I kissed and lightly sucked on that spot for a while and then I moved to the other side of her head and worked on her other ear and kissed her neck. Terri was really getting into it. Even though my full weight was on her, she pushed her hips toward me in sync with my stroking. She was moaning and squeezing me with her arms around my neck.

"Are you fully inside of me?" she asked.

"No. I stopped when I hit your cervix," I said.

"I want all of your cock in me," she said.

Terri pushed her hips hard against me and used her legs around my back to pull me firmly against her. Terri let out a loud moan as she forced me inside of her; it sounded like a mixture of pain and joy. I was able to get my entire dick inside of her and it felt great!

I was stroking slowly so as to not hurt Terri. Even though I had my full weight on her, she would push her hips up to me as I stroked in.

I heard Ann have a loud orgasm so I lifted my head up and saw that Allen had given her oral sex to orgasm. I saw him get up and lay down beside her, holding her.

I stroked for about 5 or 6 minutes and then Terri started her orgasm. She was moaning loudly and grinding her hips against me. Her breathing increased to panting and I felt her legs begin to shake again. Suddenly she arched her body and was yelling "Oh God" over and over. She let out a loud groan and her whole body quivered and then she laid still, except for her legs shaking. I stroked several more times and then I had a huge orgasm too. I added my semen to Allen's. I laid flat on her trying to catch my breath. Terri released her arms around me and pushed me back so that she could look me in the eyes. I knew she wanted to say something but she held it in.

Finally, Terri pulled me close and whispered into my ear so that no one else could hear. "You are one heck of a lover! I think I could fall in love with you, dammit!" she whispered.

"You are a perfect sex partner. I love that you not only feel great but you know exactly what to do to make it feel good for me," I whispered back.

"The first orgasm you gave me was better than any I have had before, but this last one topped that. And when you kissing my neck, I loved that! You are one of the best lovers that I have ever had and I have had quite a few," she whispered.

I whispered in her ear, "Thank you! You are so beautiful that I cannot believe that you allowed me to have you. It was my pleasure to be with you. I wish that we had more time because I really wanted to give you oral sex. Your pussy looked so good!"

"I will remember that next time," she said.

I got off her and I said to everyone, "It is getting late. We should dress and go."

I started cleaning my dick with a towel. Terri cleaned her pussy with the other towel and we both dressed. I knew that she wasn't falling in love with me, but rather she was in love with my dick.

I saw my wife had dressed and was packing up our photo gear. Allen was getting dressed in the corner.

By the time I was dressed, my wife had all the gear packed so we were ready to leave. Allen approached me with his hand out so I shook it.

"We cannot thank you enough for taking our photos. When can we get them from you?" Allen asked.

I removed two business cards and a pen from my camera bag and gave them to Allen. I had him write his email and phone number on the back of one of them and I put it into my pocket.

"I have to process the club photos first and they should be done by next Thursday. I will clean up your photos next and then I will put them all on a computer disk for you. When they are ready, I will call you and we can meet someplace so that I can give you the disk. Oh by the way, I do not keep any copies for myself so you don't have to worry about them showing up on the internet," I said.

"I think you should keep a couple for yourself to remember this fun day," Terri said.

Allen helped my wife and I carry all our stuff out to our car. I noticed that Terri was walking slowly behind us. Allen helped me load everything into the rear of the SUV. Terri finally joined us and was walking funny. I recognized the walk because I have seen how men with bad hemorrhoids walk.

"Thank you so much for today. Would you like to join us back at our house? I could make us a nice early dinner. The kids are staying over with their friends," Terri said.

"It is a very kind offer but we have a rule to only meet swingers here at the club," I explained.

"We have the same rule as well .... except for a couple of very special friends who we party with at our house monthly," Allen said.

"Thank you both for all your cooperation and willingness. My wife and I enjoyed ourselves and you both are excellent sex partners," I said.

Everyone hugged and kissed. After Terri kissed me, she whispered into my ear, "I want to fuck you again. I will meet you anywhere at any time, just call me."

I knew that Terri would indeed meet me anywhere if I asked her, but I had no intention of asking her to meet me or starting an affair with her. I love and respect my wife too much for that.

Terri asked her husband, "Did you give them our phone number?"

"Yes, I wrote it down for Jim," he replied.

"Jim, give me your phone. I will put in my cell number just in case you can't reach Allen," Terri said and she winked at me.

I handed her my phone and I saw her punch in some numbers. She handed my phone back to me. They got into their car and left the club.

I saw Harold was replacing the glass in a window on the side of the building. I took my wife's hand we walked over to him.

"Harold, thank you for allowing us to take photos for you. I should have them by Wednesday or Thursday," I said.

"I am very interested to see the photos. When they are finished, I will take you both to dinner. Judy told me that you were taking some nude photos of Allen and Terri. I knew that you would hit it off with them. I hope you enjoyed yourselves," he said and winked at me.

Harold and I shook hands and then we got into our SUV and left.

******

On the way home my wife asked, "I know that we have not done anything with other people at the club, but was it OK that I played around with Allen today?"

"We had talked about if someone turned us on that it would be OK to have sex with them. I could tell that you were very turned on by him. Besides, I was so busy taking photos that I really didn't have time to think about it much. Allen seems to be a very nice, clean fellow so I think that he was a good choice for you," I said.

"Allen has a great personality - he is happy and easy-going. Sexually, he is very gentle and caring. He wanted to do anything to make me happy. When he gave me oral sex, I could tell that he was very experienced; he knew exactly how to get me off," Ann explained.

"Taking their photos gave you an opportunity to play with a different cock today. Did you enjoy it?" I asked.

"Yes, it was fun! Handling his cock felt very different from yours. He is smaller by quite a bit than you, but he does get very hard. Also, he has no loose skin so giving him a hand job was difficult for me. By him being smaller, I was able to get all of his cock in my mouth. It reminded me of back when I was dating before I met you," Ann said.

"How was your experience fucking him?" I asked.

"It was not very good. Honey, I think you have stretched my pussy out because I could hardly feel him inside of me and he didn't or couldn't stimulate my G spot when we fucked. I had to grind my clit into his tummy to cum and it wasn't as good as the orgasms that you give me. Fucking him showed me that I am spoiled by you and I will only be happy with you and your big cock," my wife said and she leaned over and kissed me on my cheek and grabbed my crotch.

We both sat quietly for a couple of minutes.

"Ann, I hope it was OK with you that I had sex with Terri? She is very pretty and she really turned me on. When she wanted me to fuck her ass, I just couldn't resist; I wanted to fuck her," I replied.

"I did feel a bit of jealousy and some pain when you had anal sex with her. However, when I saw the orgasm that you gave her when you fucked her pussy, I had a strange feeling come over me. I was feeling proud of you. You gave an experienced, married lady a really good orgasm. I thought to myself, 'Jim is really a very good lover and he is all mine!' Tell me what you thought of Terri," Ann said.

"Terri is very beautiful and has a wonderful outgoing personality. Sexually she is a very experience lover. She knows exactly what to do to make it good for her partner. I found that she was very small inside both front and back. I am glad that you got the lubricant; otherwise I would have rubbed the skin off my dick. She is a very active sex partner and I love the fact that she is so vocal," I answered.

We both sat quietly for a couple of minutes.

"So you are Ok that we experimented with swinging today," I said.

"I think I am OK with us having sex with them today, but the best part is that I get to take you home with me!" my wife said.

We were quiet for several minutes, but I felt I needed to tell Ann something that was bothering me.

"Ann, Terri twice asked me to call her. She said that she would meet with me to have sex," I explained.

"Did she mean a one-time thing or maybe an affair?" Ann asked.

"I don't know, Ann. I guess it concerned me that she would cheat on her husband. I am telling you because I want you to know that I could not and would not ever cheat on you," I said.

"Do you want to fuck her again?" my wife asked.

"I honestly don't know. She is beautiful and I enjoyed sex with her but she was almost too tight. It was not as good as when we do it. If I really felt strongly about fucking her again, I would do it at the club with both you and her husband there. I certainly do not want to meet her someplace and I do not want an affair. Besides, no one fucks better than you do," I said.

Both of us sat quietly and were thinking about what we had just done with Terri and Allen.

"Maybe you and I should cool it with swinging for a while until we see how we feel about what happened today. I don't want to rush into swinging just yet until we are certain that we both are OK with it," I answered.

When we arrived at home, we didn't unpack the car but hurried up to our master bedroom. We took a shower together and then we made passionate love. We had to hurry because we needed to eat dinner and then head back to the club for our usual "watch and be watched" evening.

******

On the following Thursday, my wife and I met with Harold and Judy at a restaurant that Harold selected. I gave them the club photos on a computer disk. They not only paid for our dinner but Harold gave me a free, one-time pass to the club. He suggested that we save it for one of the dinner events since they cost more.

******

Several days later, we met Allen and Terri at our favorite Italian restaurant to give them their photos on computer disk. I decided that in the future if we take any nude photos of a couple, we will leave the computer disk at the swingers' club office.

While we were waiting for our dinners, I asked quietly so only the 4 of us could hear me, "How are you, Terri? I hope that I didn't cause any damage when we did anal."

'I am fine although I was quite sore in both the front and back for a couple of days. Allen made fun of the way I was walking. I am OK now," Terri said laughing.

"Good! I was a bit worried," I said.

"I have had quite a few anal experiences. I assure you that I am just fine," she said.

I handed the computer disc to Allen.

"I discarded some of the photos because they were not up to my standards or they were duplicates, but there are plenty of good photos for you," I said.

"Did you keep a few for yourself?" Terri asked smiling.

"Jim, did save some of him with you, Terri, and I saved some of me with Allen. I hope you don't mind. I promise that we won't post them to the internet," Ann said.

"No, we don't mind. I think you should have some to remember that wonderful day. We enjoyed being with you both very much," Allen said.

I felt Terri's hand on my thigh and she gave me a squeeze. I think Allen may have done something similar as Ann flinched.

About then, the waiter showed up with our meals. The dinner was very enjoyable and we all laughed a lot during our dinner conversation. After we were finished eating, Allen paid the bill and asked the waiter if we could have some privacy as we wanted to discuss some business.

Allen said quietly, "I have a feeling that we might have been the first couple that you have swung with."

"Yes, but how could you tell?" my wife asked.

"You asked each other before you did anything. That told us that you were newbie swingers and that you were building trust with each other," Allen said.

"You are correct, Allen. We have not had sex with anyone at the club or elsewhere. Ann and I joined because we are hardcore voyeurs. We had watched a lot of porn movies and decided that we wanted to watch live sex. Harold had hired me to design the custom hot tub for him and when it was successfully installed, he suggested that we join the club. That gave us the opportunity to watch live sex," I explained.

"When we go to the club, we sit in the orgy room and watch everyone. When we are so horny that we cannot stand it anymore, we make love and let everyone watch us," Ann said.

"So you really haven't had sex with anyone at the club except with yourselves," Terri said.

"There has been some touching and feeling, especially in the hot tub, but no real sex," I said.

"We are happy to be your first. I hope the experience was acceptable to you both," Allen said.

"We have talked a lot about it. We both enjoyed being with you. It felt relaxed and there was no pressure. Actually it just seemed that it was the correct environment for Jim and me to experience another couple. The sex was great!" my wife said.

"I am pleased that I was the first from the club to sample your big cock," Terri said smiling.

"Jim and Ann, we talked about you both and we guessed that you had not swung with anyone yet. So tonight, I wanted to talk with you about something that is very important with swingers. I want to talk about trust. Since we assumed that you are not experienced swingers, we felt that we should discuss trust and make certain that you understand it.

"There are three levels of trust with swinging. The first is to trust your spouse to have sex with someone else -- maybe wife swapping or you both having sex with others in the orgy room at the club. You have experienced that with us and you both seem OK with it," Allen explained.

"We too have discussed having sex with you. We are OK with what we did; however, I am not certain that we are ready to have sex with anyone else yet," I said.

"Are you both comfortable enough with us to do it again?" Terri asked.

123456...8