Our Local Swingers' Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have written a story about the private swinger parties with Allen and Terri. I will publish "Swinger Parties at Terri's" in Group Sex section soon.

I also have started writing a story about being with Mark and Jenny which I will put in the Group Sex section when I get it done.

Ladies, after reading this story, you may question my size, but I assure that what I have written is true. Here is a way for you to understand: Buy an unsharpened wooden pencil with an eraser at one end. It will be exactly 7.5 inches long. Hold it against your husband's hard dick with the eraser against his tummy. The majority of you will see that your husband is shorter than the pencil. When my wife does it to me, the head of my dick sticks out beyond the pencil and the head is over an inch. As for my girth, grab the cardboard tube on the inside of a roll of toilet paper. Can you get your hand around it?

1...345678