Our Mini Road Trip - Day 03 - Home

Story Info
Final day at the auction and back home but called for treats.
907 words
4.05
2.6k
2
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Home

I had slept well as I was extremely tired and emotionally drained.

Mum taught me once the punishment had been given your side of the agreement was paid and to move swiftly on having learnt an important life lesson.

I woke Sir, and his girl, at the usual time and in the usual way.

When Sir was hard I had to put him in the slave he had brough home.

I was then told to take my blanket and sit outside the door on it, not wrapped in it until he collected me.

Not many up at that time but one was the Sir who won me yesterday, and like yesterday likes his cock in a slave`s mouth.

I opened and he fucked my mouth.

I found out on the way home, by sitting outside the room I was fair game for any passers-by, hence not to wrap in the blanket.

Next was one of the waiter boys, he could not believe his luck as he stood and spoke to me I unzipped him.

It had to be a virgin cock, he had no idea what to do.

I massaged his balls and he was a stiff as a broom handle.

I asked if he wanted a sucking or a fucking, he opted for my mouth, he was soon spurting.

I cleaned him off and said if he felt like a fuck and I was still here then.....

I was titted up and face fucked by one of the reception young men, very knowledgeable but oh so quick.

I settled again, our door opened and the slave came out with red rosy cheeks and a bottom to match.

I sat until called. Sir made me wait until calling me in.

Sir said to run us a bath, as it was a spa resort the baths were huge.

We bathed and played then dried each other.

I was told to dress for breakfast this morning and we would pack our things and take them to the car before eating.

I was a little more hungry than normal having not eaten since yesterday morning.

I had a small bowl of fresh fruit, a small bowl of porridge with honey and half a croissant, I popped the other half into my pocket, to dispose of later and save a public spanking.

We went back to our room I had a pee and emptied my pocket into the waste bin and Sir gave me the car keys whilst he settled the account.

We spoke of our few days away, the ups and downs, of course I cried letting him down and he said it was forgotten.

He asked, straight home or the road side cafe we stayed at on our way, I answered cafe.

Just after 11.00 we pulled into their car park and sat and had a coffee and a chat with the owners in their cafe before making our way into their private quarters and home just though a door and passageway,

The cafe was busy but they has a few staff to look after it.

I guess Sir and his friend Alan had chatted about the mornings pending format as he began to undress his wife.

They were a good 10 years older than us but like us did lots of sport so had nicely honed bodies.

He slowly unbuttoned her blouse, button, a moment`s pause, button, until her blouse was fully opened but still tucked into her jeans.

He nipped her nipples through the blouse and the tight material showed them off to their best.

She was sure full busted, a good firm 34 D I would say, beautifully positioned and as firm as a tight bottom.

Her Sir`s marks in various shades of fading showed on each of her breasts that he gave them heaps of attention.

I am not jealous of them but wow what a show stopper as her blouse came off.

Me next as Sir removed my sooooo warm cashmere jumper.

My nipples did not need tweaking, they were fully stretched, but Sir tweaked them anyway, I think he likes to hear me squeak.

It`s the uncanny way he twists them from the hour to quarter past makes it so painful.

Alan commented my breasts could do with some colour and with that we were swapped.

We were both stripped naked and both adopted the kneeling slave position awaiting instructions which were pretty logical, hands behind, me folded behind my back, tits pushed out as far as I can and her on her head.

Alan got a whippy cane and gave us stripes in turn on out tits and nipples, nothing serious but certainly painful.

Once he was happy the guys fucked our faces, I was finished off on all fours and she rode my Sir.

We chatted a little longer, had another coffee, a pee and on our way home.

We dumped our bags and both had a naked swim.

We got out and dried, Sir sat to put his sliders on and I just stood to his right hand side, I just had to make amends for my stupidity, he must have realised too as I went over for a hand and slider spanking, how I howled and how it echoed but I needed to know all was good.

I knelt on the towels an popped some moisturiser on my bummy hole, it was enough of a clue to Sir.