Our New Lives Ch. 01-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She went on, "Ken I couldn't believe what it looked like Kat might be doing at her own bachelorette party. We both know Kat was not going to be a virgin bride, but I never expected anything like this from her."

I asked, "So did she go through with it? I mean you all came home in the limo together. Did you ask her? She must have realized that at least one of you saw her head to the bedrooms and would want to know what went on."

Jill replied, "Oh yeah, she spilled her guts on the way home without even being asked, but I'll get to that. I hope you're sure you want to hear all of it. Because what happened next you might not like, but I told you I'd be honest."

I said, "Of course! I want to hear everything." I could feel a little pre-cum starting to leak from my cock

Jill went on, "A short time after Kat disappeared, the other girls I'd spent most of the night with went out to the balcony for some air. I didn't go and sat there alone in kind of a daze thinking about what Kat might be doing with Amil. A minute or two later, from behind me, I heard Malik's deep voice say, 'Hey Jill, is there anything I can get you or do for you?'."

"It startled me a little," and I said, "OH Malik! No thanks, I'm feeling pretty good right now, and another drink might be a bad idea."

"He came around the sofa and stood directly in front of me. Seeing him almost naked and that close to me, just the two of us, I realized what a tremendously hot hunk he was. Malik's sculpted black body was glistening with a slight sheen of sweat and it was beautiful. His shaved head wasn't the only part of him that was hairless. His entire body was smooth and sensuous. The pouch holding his package was an arm's length away. I could have reached out and touched it. I wondered if that too was smooth and hairless. I'm sure he knew I was ogling him.

"He said, 'Long night! Is it OK if I sit next to you for a few minutes?'."

"Without hesitating," I said, "Of course."

"Malik sat down sort of facing me and put his left arm up on the back of the sofa above me. I couldn't help glancing at the bulge between his thighs."

"He said, 'It's been a fun night so far, and this group of Kat's friends includes a lot of desirable women who are almost as hot as you, Jill. I haven't been able to take my eyes off you all night. All of us waiters were checking you girls from the kitchen when you arrived. You look incredible in that dress. I've been hooked on admiring you from the start.'"

"I thanked him and then asked him if he knew Kat since he seemed to have recognized her when we arrived. He told me he'd just met her briefly tonight but recognized her from photos Trev had shown him. It was Trev whom he'd known since planning for the party with Nia began. Trev and Nia asked him to help round up a group of guys to work as waiters. They told him the requirements were that the guys had to be disease and drug-free, good-looking, nicely sculpted, and must be black. I told him that judging from what I'd seen, he certainly did a good job selecting very hot guys."

"Because of something Nia had told me earlier I asked Malik what kind of work he did when he wasn't doing this waiter-escort thing."

"He said, 'Me? Well, I'm a freelance photographer and videographer. I'm also a licensed masseur under the name Ebony Ecstasy specializing in erotic massage as a kind of a pleasurable hobby. I should explain that I don't charge massage guests for my services at my special studio. However, I only invite those who have been referred to me by other guests with whom I've shared time or friends of those guests. Men and women of any sexual inclination, individually or together, in my specially designed studio adjacent to my apartment. Maybe I can interest you in an introductory session?'"

"' Ummm you better let me think about that,' I replied."

"He said, 'Can I ask you, Jill, what were you afraid of if I had brought you another drink?"

"I admitted, that one more drink, along with all the weed in the air, and I might lose more inhibitions than I already have. I'm afraid I might give in to urges to do something here that would cross a line, and I'm not sure how my husband would react."

"He threw back at me, 'Do you know that he wouldn't like it?"

"I admitted to him Ken, that, to be honest, I didn't. Sometimes during sex, you say you'd like me to have sex with other men, or women. Both on my own, or with others joining both of us. But I also told him that I think a lot of couples talk like that during sex. That's no guarantee that you'd be OK with me doing it. I wasn't lying Ken. You've suggested that more times than I can remember."

She was right about that. My cock was getting harder and my precum was beginning to soak the bed sheets. Not just because of the thoughts of Jill being seduced by Malik, but also imagining him being the first ever to satisfy my lifelong lust for cock.

Jill went on, "He gently put his black hand on my white thigh. Ken, it took my breath away and I confess I didn't stop him. He started to stroke the inside of my leg with his fingertips from my knee to just under the hem of my dress. He said, 'Jill, I would love to have you visit my studio. I always enjoy giving white women sexual pleasure. The kind of pleasure that's more erotic and satisfying than they've ever experienced with a white dude. For most of them, I'm the first black guy they've ever been with and they always come back to me for more. But I would never invite a woman to my studio who didn't request it."

"Malik asked, 'When you said you wouldn't take that step without your husband, did you mean you think he'd be OK with you enjoying another man or woman if he was included?"

"I said, 'I don't know Malik, I can't be sure if he'd be OK with it or not. I just don't know."

"Then he said he was going to suggest something, and with that, he brought his face to mine and kissed me. It wasn't a quick peck. He covered my mouth with his thick lips and pressed his tongue against mine to force them open. He didn't have to force me. I wanted it."

"I was so hot from hearing what he wanted to do with me that I gladly opened my lips and sucked his tongue into my mouth. I licked and sucked his tongue and we traded spit. We broke apart, but when he lifted his face from mine, I grabbed his head and brought his mouth back to mine -- I wanted more. I stuck my tongue as far into his mouth as I could. I was like a hungry baby sucking on its mother's tit. I ran my hands up and down his naked chest and strong arms and I loved the feel of his smooth black skin. My pussy was leaking love juice soaking my panties."

"We finally parted, and I asked, 'What were you going to suggest to me?"

"Malik answered, 'The next time you fuck your husband tell him what just happened here and tell him how you felt. Tell him how hot you are right now. Tell him that you want to experience what I can give you and that you want me as much as I want you. That kiss left no doubt you want to feel my black body, your first black body, naked against your beautiful white skin. Tell him how hungry you were at this moment to experience being blacked. I'm just a call or text away. He can make it happen."

"He pulled me to him, and we traded tongues and spit again. He told me Trev can tell you or your husband how to contact me. He got up from the sofa with his pouch bulging even more than before and said, 'Jill, I hope you make this happen. Believe me, you won't be sorry." Then he got up and went back to the party."

12