Our New Nude Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I knew Sian well enough to know that she embarrassed easily, but recovered quickly, and could give as well as she got. "I bet your sister fought back pretty well."

"Yeah. She got that she'd deserved it after what she'd said, but she tried to turn the tables."

"How so?"

"She tried to embarrass mom by describing the last cock she'd seen, and what the texture of the veins and head felt like on her tongue."

I laughed. "So she's not so innocent after all."

"Did you really think she was?" I just smiled. I'd once or twice imagined in vivid detail Sian being not the slightest bit innocent. Ally knew this and didn't mind. We often shared fantasies with one another, including 'live', while we were having them and masturbating in front of one another.

"After that, it got really dirty. I learned some things about Dad that I'm not sure I ever needed to know."

"Fair's fair." I said. "I bet your mom learned things about you and I that she might think is TMI"

Ally smiled. "Yeah. She's never going to look at you the same way again."

"I bet those things weren't as much of a revelation as you think." I said.

"Probably not."

"We should get back" We rinsed off. "Before your parents suspect we're up to something."

"They don't have to suspect. I told mom I was going to fuck your brains out after you got done with the shed. She laughed and said she had the same idea about Frank. So they're probably going at it right now, or are in the shower like we are."

"Poor Sian." I said.

"Why?"

"She's sitting in the living room all by herself, knowing that everyone else in the house is getting some."

"Don't worry about her. She has toys." I grinned. Ally saw it. "Hey, no fantasizing about my sister. Not now at least. You need to get yourself ready to service me tonight."

"I'm more than ready." I said, sticking out my tongue and wiggling it.

"That's what I'm talking about." Ally said, and kissed me.

She changed the subject. "So, Nude Day. I bet Jack and Diane would be really into it."

Jack and Diane were our best friends as a couple. I knew Jack since freshman year of high school, and he met Diane in their senior year. In college, he became the quarterback, though he had no desire nor prospects of going pro. He had other plans. Those plans were apparently going swimmingly, and he'd already bought himself a house. No mansion, but it was on a twenty acre wooded lot about twenty miles out of town. The house was a two story, three bedroom and three bath with a two car garage and a pool, all in a fairly secluded spot.

"I bet they would." I said. "So, you really want to do this Nude Day thing? What have you got in mind?"

"For starters, being nude all day."

"Obviously. So I guess we'll have to spend the day at my place."

Ally shook her head. "No, silly. The whole idea of the day is that you mingle. You don't need a special day to be locked in your house naked. Besides, its a Thursday. We'll have to work."

I was a little surprised, but it was not really out of character for Ally. For my own part, despite casually letting Sian see my erection earlier, I wasn't too sure about hanging around other people naked, even good friends like Jack and Diane. But I was willing to take the chance. I could screw up my courage, and it did sound like fun. Though, I had to admit, part of that fun was seeing Diane naked. And, another idea, "Can we invite your sister?"

Ally laughed and punched me playfully in the arm. "I see you have an ulterior motive."

The rest of the day went about as I expected. We all hung out, scarfing down the food, lightly drinking, and just having good conversation and fun. It got so wild that Frank even allowed himself to respond to some teasing from Claire with what could almost be mistaken for double entrendres or veiled references.

Ally and I had snatches of time to ourselves through the evening. She called Diane, and after a bit of explanation during which Jack joined us on speaker phone, they decided that they would host a nude pool party. It was more than I expected, but I was only barely consulted, and couldn't bring myself to object. It felt like I was getting tossed into the deep end, having to be nude not just with Jack and Diane, but with a bunch of people, some of whom I barely knew or didn't know at all.

Ally knew me well enough to take that liberty. I wasn't very self conscious about my body. It was nothing special, but nothing too disgusting. I was comfortable around Ally with no clothes on, and so once the awkwardness wore off, I was sure it would be fine. And of course, Ally was a few steps ahead of me and got to that conclusion before hanging up the phone.

I made another decision that evening. The day was almost a month away, which would give me plenty of time to get a few necessary things done.

We all went to bed late after watching a mindless action movie that we'd let Sian pick so she wouldn't feel like a third wheel when the rest of used it as an excuse to cuddle on the couch sitting under blankets to keep us warm and cozy. Despite Frank's reticence, he wasn't too shy about showing affection with his wife, up to a point. We tried not to notice that her parents were getting a little frisky under their blanket, while they tried not to notice that we were.

Sian seemed to genuinely enjoy the movie while pretending not to notice any of it.

Later, Ally and I undressed and climbed into bed. I thought my use of my tongue was expert, but it was not what Ally expected. We used the Nude Day party as an excuse to continue our friendly argument about nudity and sex. More cunning linguist than cunnilingus.

We fell asleep without settling anything, but Ally was not going to be denied service that easily. I woke up the next morning with her thighs clamped over my ears and the delicious smell of her musk filling my nostrils. I was hard as a rock already, but I put that aside to make sure she got what she needed. We knew each other so well that I knew just where to lick, where to suck, where to put my fingers, and when to tease. I love the taste of her, and I love watching her body respond as her excitement grew. How her labia transforms from tucked away little bumps to spread out like angel's wings. How the color of her flesh changes from delicate pink to an angry red and she swells and lubricates on my face.

It was a good thing her parents' room was downstairs, but Sian probably got an earful. Me, I could barely hear a thing with my ears muffled like that. Afterward, I settled for a nice but somewhat perfunctory blowjob before we went downstairs for coffee.

We sat on the back patio, and eventually her parents and sister joined us. Sian gave us a strange look, confirming my suspicion that she'd heard something. Ally wasn't always loud, but when she was particularly worked up, she could be, and this morning was one of those times.

The conversation mostly went around me, and so I was left to my own thoughts. I ended up fantasizing about the party. Ally and I had once, in our hypothetical marriage discussions, had a conversation about cheating. What it really meant, why it was bad, if it was always bad. She'd left me with the impression that she could define it in a way that allowed even a married couple to have an occasional affair, openly and without ramifications.

I wasn't so sure, but that party was going to be the kind of place where such a thing could happen, if it was going to. I hadn't the slightest intention of actually doing so, even if we gave each other explicit permission, but it was nice to think about.

The whole idea of being nude around all these other people, also nude, had got my fantasy life working a bit. Even more so with the idea that Sian might be there.

I laughed, at a time in the conversation going on around me in which laughing made no sense. It got me some weird looks, and I confessed that my mind had wandered and I had thought of something funny. And no, I did not want to share it.

I had remembered that conversation Ally and I had had about cheating. We were in bed, we were naked, and she had my dick in her mouth whenever she wasn't talking. I could not see her face, because mine was buried between her legs when I wasn't talking. After a short time, the discussion got intense enough that we just lay there in a sixty nine position for what had to be fifteen minutes, me arguing with her vagina, and she speaking into my penis like it was a microphone.

At some point, one of us giggled over the silliness of the situation. It was contagious, and we both broke down in helpless laughter that turned into playfulness, which turned into picking up where we'd left off.

===

It was Wednesday night, July 13. Tomorrow was a work day for everyone, even for Sian who had a part time fast food job. To 99% of the world, it would be a day of no significance whatsoever, and the world would spin in its usual away with only infinitesimally small corners of it noticing anything different than the day before, or the day before that, or the day before that.

Ally's parents and sister were about to be pulled into one of those corners. "But that's the point, Dad" Ally was arguing. "It's not about sex. It's about being freed from constraints, from the constraint of nudity and sex being tied so firmly together. It's not even about being nude per se, it's about being able to when you want to be. About learning that it doesn't have to mean anything if you decide that wearing a swimsuit in the pool is just a silly hangover of history, or that cooling off on a hot day by letting the wind blow on bare skin just makes sense, or that feeling the air and sun and grass directly, everywhere, is a feeling worth any amount of hypothetical embarrassment or the possibility of offending someone."

We had all just finished a game of Risk at the dining room table. It was getting late, but not really any later than we were all used to staying up. It was a bit unusual that I was there on a weekday, but not unheard of. After the game, we were sitting around the table having light conversation when Ally just jumped in with the announcement that tomorrow was National Nude Day, and what it meant.

Frank reacted about how I expected. Stopping short of anger, he objected pretty strenuously, pointing out that while he accepted that Ally and I were.... Here Sian interrupted by offering every crude euphemism for sex in her repertoire. Claire scolded her, using all three names, before she could get more than a couple of them out. Frank just glared at her and settled on the terms "sleeping together" and "in my home", and saying that it was acceptable so long as it remained private.

That's when Ally came back with her little rant, one she had rehearsed a few times. The argument had gone back and forth after that, but after a while Frank looked at his wife's face and knew he was losing. He retreated to arguing more for the purpose make his objection known and to back up his negotiation of terms than to win.

"I promise, Dad, no fooling around in front of you and mom. That's not what this is about. We'll keep it private, I promise."

Frank nodded. That was probably the main thing he wanted after conceding the main point, that we would be allowed to be nude around the house for the day. "I won't forbid it." he finally said. "The.... not having clothes, I mean. I don't like it, but if that is what you want to do, you're both still welcome here."

"Thank you, Dad." Ally said. I thanked him as well. "You might find," she went on, "that once you get used to it, you might understand what we're talking about. You might discover that it is not something to be embarrassed about."

"Yeah Dad", Sian chipped in. "You and mom might even decide to join in" she flushed as soon as she said, it, perhaps revealing that it gave too much away. Was Sian herself considering it?

"Not going to happen." Frank said firmly. He looked at his wife, and his face fell. "No, Claire" he said, responding to some unspoken meaning in her look.

I looked at the clock. It was ten minutes to midnight. "It's just one day." Ally assured them. "And we won't all even be home most of the day."

Frank gulped, and nodded. He seemed relieved that at least it was not something he had to deal with today, that he could go to bed and pretend he didn't have to think about it till tomorrow. He didn't know how soon tomorrow would come.

It was five minutes to midnight. Frank and Claire acted like they were going to head to bed, but Ally asked them to wait a minute, that there was something she wanted to show them. She gestured to me and we went upstairs.

"That could be taken two ways." I said, referring to what she'd just said. She thought a second, then turned beet red. "Oh god."

But there was nothing for it. We stripped, then stood facing each other. She reached out and cupped my limp cock in the palm of her hand. "You going to be able to keep this under control?"

"I will." I assured her.

"Even with my sister there?"

"Even with." I said, but grinned at the thought. "Any thrill I get from her seeing me naked, I got that day she walked in on us. Besides, I'm already nervous. That doesn't play well with arousal."

She nodded and let me go, the fact that holding it didn't provoke a reaction as convincing to her as what I said. We headed downstairs.

Ally had taken three slips of paper off her desk. They were glossy brochures that we'd designed together with Diane and she'd printed in her office.

We walked into the dining room nude and Frank did a double take. "Ally!" he exclaimed.

"Dad, I wanted to show you these." she said, holding the pamphlets up quickly so he didn't get the wrong idea.

"OK, but this.... " he gestured to her body, "this wasn't supposed to be till tomorrow."

"It is tomorrow" she said, pointing to the clock on the wall. He slumped in defeat as Ally handed each of them a pamphlet. "They're to hand out to anybody that sees us. And for the party tomorrow."

"Party?" Sian asked brightly.

"Yes. We're having a party at Jack and Diane's tomorrow night."

"A naked party?"

"Nude, Sian. Read the pamphlet."

We stood there, completely nude, in front of her parents as they read the pamphlet. Her father read it skeptically, her mother and Sian read it more openly, but either way, all we could do is stand there. We dare not cover ourselves, nor to sit down. We were on trial, and had no secrets from any of them.

I looked at Ally. Looked at her body. All those body parts I was so intimately familiar with. Parts that only a few other people in all the world had ever seen. Her breasts. I knew every shape they took in any posture she adopted, every wrinkle and pucker on her nipples. The tuft of hair between her legs. The details of what lay beneath it I knew equally well, but that at least was hidden even now.

I looked down at myself. Unlike Ally, the hair between my legs could not cover any anatomical details. Details that only - I counted - four other people had ever seen outside of locker rooms and medical professionals. Every wrinkle of my flaccid skin and scrotum, the shape of the head of my penis, even the hole I ejaculated through. All of it was fully exposed.

Frank could hardly be unaware of it even though he refused to see. He knew what I did with that anatomy, and that it was his daughter I did it to. He knew on her body what attracted me, what private sights drove me to heights of excitement. He could see them too, many of them.

To him, those details of my anatomy had to have been seen as a threat to the sanctity of his family, no matter how modern and enlightened an attitude he adopted. But to the rest of his family, they were a thing of interest, wonder, and in at least one case a little bit of awe.

But regardless, it was all fully exposed. On both of us. Frank's wife would not be so rude as to stare, but she did risk the occasional glance. Sian was less circumspect, and of course Ally was as familiar with it as I was with hers.

I was hyper aware of my body, of my most private member being fully on display, of every little breeze and waft of air, of every gaze as if I could feel it.

Maybe this was what Nude Day was about. About enduring this, all of this, long enough to accept it.

---

The pamphlet had two stick figures at the top of the page, obviously but abstractly nude. The title was "Nude Day 2022" and the date. Below it a block of text read:

"We're nude to celebrate a new holiday. We're not naked, we're nude. 'Naked' implies something meant to be shown, to be titillating or arousing. Nudity is not sexual. It's not about sex. It's about being freed from constraints, from the constraint of nudity and sex being tied so firmly together. It's not even about being nude per se, it's about being able to not wear clothes when you don't want to. About learning that it doesn't have to mean anything if you decide that wearing a swimsuit in the pool is just a silly hangover of history, or that cooling off on a hot day by letting the wind blow on bare skin just makes sense, or that feeling the air and sun and grass directly, everywhere, is a feeling worth any amount of hypothetical embarrassment or the possibility of offending someone."

It was the same speech Ally had made to her father. It went on:

"We're sorry if you are offended. That is not our intent. That is not our choice. It is a choice you can make yourself, to retreat into unquestioned ideas and take offense, or to try to understand. If you understand, you may still not agree, but it makes it easier for you to accept and to at least believe us when we say we mean no offense.

"This is a day of celebration. A day when we celebrate the bodies that God or evolution gave us. The bodies that give us so much, and so much more than sensual pleasure. It is meant to be liberating, to liberate us from embarrassment and humiliation, to liberate us from artificial constraints, to liberate us from lives controlled by ideas that don't make sense.

"We're celebrating our lives, our health, our relationships with others, and the unique beauty that exists in everyone in some way. We're celebrating how wonderful and joyful sex can be as well, but only as a small part of this. It is no more about sex than anything else in our lives is, even when sex is an important part of our lives.

"Nudity levels the playing field. It is hard to be judgmental of others when you cannot hide anything of yourself. It is hard to humiliate someone when you are vulnerable. By being vulnerable with others, we learn acceptance and tolerance.

"Join us if you like. We welcome you, no matter who you are. Some of you will think that it is an opportunity to gawk, to stare, to ogle. We accept that, and know that your reaction does not affect us. We demand the minimal respect of our right to not be touched if we don't consent, and expect the social respect of not being pressured to interact with anyone we don't want to, but if all you want to do is to stare from a distance to fulfill a fantasy you cannot realize, we feel sorry for you.

"If nothing else, science proves that nudity is a healthy choice even in limited use. People who sleep nude report better mental health, as do people who spend at least part of their day nude outside of showering and bed. It is physically healthier as well. The sun and air keeps those nooks and crannies of your body fresher and limits irritation, rashes, and infections. The sun on your skin gives you vitamin D (remember to apply the sunscreen in places you usually wouldn't!) as well as a psychological boost. The lack of clothing to rub and bind give you more freedom of movement. And nudity even improves your sex life!

"Join us just for a day, or even for a few minutes. Join us in the privacy of your own home if that is all you can do. Learn to accept yourself at least, and learn to accept the acceptance of others if you dare. Take it at your own pace. Learn the feel of the air on your skin, learn to see yourself with nothing to hide. Learn to let yourself be vulnerable to trusted others, and learn to accept their vulnerability.