Our New Nude Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frank was standing now. He broke from the group hug of his wife and daughters and looked me up and down briefly, shaking his head. He shook my hand, then pulled me into a hug, something unheard of from him. "I'm so proud of you both" he said. "And so happy. Welcome to the family."

I had taken the day off without telling Ally, so we enjoyed a three day weekend together. We double dated with Alex and Sian that Saturday night. Sian joked that we could be chaperons, the joke her parents didn't catch being that that horse was long out of the barn.

Frank didn't make us get dressed, then or any future day, and so he could not object when Sian took up the habit more regularly as well. How things would go with her and Alex, Sian's request for 'one last shot', and our upcoming maybe/maybe not nude wedding are all questions for another day. But for this day, Ally and I live in the present, reveling in the afterglow of the most wonderful night of our lives. So far.