Our New Nude Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Across the pool from the lounge chairs, closer to the house, Jack and Diane had put out half a dozen round patio tables and six chairs each. Behind those was a line of rectangular tables loaded with food and beverages and what looked like a full bar's worth of bottles and mixers, along with the obligatory stacks of red solo cups. Underneath the tables were a line of coolers with soft drinks and beer - all in cans since glass and swimming pools are a bad mix - some boxed wine, and some food and condiments that were best kept cool.

It was a hell of a spread, and I gave Jack and Diane an appreciative look. "Wow, you guys, this is amazing."

"We want everybody to have a great time." Diane said. With a spread like this, she was bound to get her wish. They had even provided towels in various sizes and blankets to lay out on the grass. They led us over to a dual line of chairs and outdoor couches. The two lines faced each other over small tables, and at one end they spread out to surround a fire pit.

All the outdoor seating was padded and comfortable, not mere plastic stacking chairs. We sat down after getting some drinks and a bowl of chips and dip. Ally and I sat on one side, Diane, Jack and Sian facing us. Max and the girls sat a little ways down and started their own conversation.

I noticed that the five of us who were nude fell into natural conversation, seeming to almost forget completely that there were tits and dicks and asses on display. Even Sian, after a bit of nervousness and uncertainty about how to sit, seemed to be comfortable. Max and the girls were a different story. They had been looking over at us as they spoke. I could not hear their conversation, but I guessed that it centered on the big question. I leaned over to Ally. "The anticipation of seeing those girls naked is killing me."

She laughed. Jack and Diane heard it and laughed as well. It was a data point in our experiments. The girls looked nice, but neither could hold a candle to the three girls sitting right on front of me without a stitch of clothing on. But I wanted to see them with their clothes off.

"Anticipation can be a hell of a lot sexier than just seeing it all." Diane said.

People trickled in as we talked, so our conversations were interrupted by greeting new guests. Most of the guests were the same age as the four of us, give or take. A few were Max's age, friends he'd gotten permission to invite, and a few were a little older.

About half of them, usually the older ones, came back already nude. Some came in clothed, and once they'd confirmed that the expectation of nudity was not some prank getting pulled on them, went into the pool house or back to their cars to strip. A few remained clothed.

A group of four kids, Max's age, came in not just fully clothed, but wearing clothes that looked way too warm for a hot summer day. Max got up to greet them right away, leaving the girls to themselves. He took them aside before they were introduced and seemed to be having some kind of mild argument with them.

They kept looking around as Max talked to them, then back to him. It was three guys and a girl, all dressed in baggy pants and hoodies. The girl seemed to be the leader of the group in some sense. One guy was tall and thin, with spiky hair, another medium height and looked like he worked out a little. The third guy was also tall, but on the fat side and kind of geeky looking. The girls was on the tall side, slender and long-legged. She wore a knee length skirt and a white button down blouse. She would have looked like the girl next door if not for her brightly dyed blue-green hair and a full sleeve tattoo on her left arm.

The argument got a little more heated, and at one point the fat guy pointed at Max and then the girls. The girl just stood and listened with her arms crossed over her chest.

Dorothy, one of the girls with Max initially, came over and sat next to me. She was a small girl with jet black hair and might have looked mousy if not for a piercing look that never wavered. "They're not gonna do it." she said, her voice firm and almost commanding.

"Do what?"

"Strip" she said.

"Who are they?" Ally asked.

"They're a band." Dorothy explained. "They call themselves 'Muff'."

"Are they any good?" I asked.

"Not really. They just play local gigs. Anita there is the lead singer. She's alright. The big guy is Gil, their drummer. He's the only one with some talent. The tall guy plays lead guitar and the other one plays bass."

I looked at them. The argument was still a bit heated, but had calmed a bit. Max was trying to reason with them, but they were still reluctant.

"What about you two?" Ally asked.

"We're shy." Dorothy said. I didn't think she was trying to be funny, she just stated it plainly. I looked over at the other girl, Elle. She was athletically built, in good shape. She was sitting by herself, her attention focused on the arguing group, but I noticed she'd shot a furtive look our way every so often, turning away quickly if we noticed.

Ally asked, "So, did you bring swimsuits? It's a beautiful day for a dip in the pool."

Dorothy looked at Elle, then gestured her over. She came and sat across from Dorothy. "We didn't think we'd need suits." Dorothy answered.

"Max said not to bring any." Elle said.

"Oh, don't you want to go swimming?"

They looked at each other. Elle blushed a little, and looked at Dorothy with a hard to read expression.

Ally sighed. "Oh, yeah, I get that." she looked at me. "George here was a little shy the first time we went nude in front of other people."

"Other than each other?" Dorothy asked.

Ally nodded. "It was my parents, actually."

"How long ago was that?"

"About 15 hours ago, give our take."

Elle's eyes widened. "You seem really OK with it now."

I answered. "Yeah. I was more nervous than I let on, but I had Ally with me for moral support. We were in it together, that helped a lot. At first, it seems like the embarrassment will be unbearable. You can hardly bring yourself to do it. But that only lasts about a minute. Then all of a sudden, the world doesn't end, nobody freaks out, nobody laughs or makes fun of you. The embarrassment just kind of goes away."

Dorothy snapped her fingers. "Just like that?"

"Well, not quite that fast, but pretty quickly. It comes back just a little when you meet someone new, like when you saw us."

"Probably a lot more embarrassing with an erection." Dorothy said.

Diane laughed. I said, "Actually, no. I mean, theoretically yes, but I was a bit too distracted to care just then."

Dorothy nodded and went silent, lost in thought. We all watched the ongoing argument with the band. We couldn't hear more than a few words here and there, but now that we understood the context, the gestures and tone made more sense.

"Fuck it." Dorothy said quietly, and without further word or ceremony, she peeled off her shorts and shirt and tossed them behind her. Once nude, she sat curled up in her chair. It didn't look like she was curling up defensively, but that she was just being comfortable, as if once it was done, she gave it no further thought. It was the same posture she'd been in before.

I glanced at Elle. She was staring at her friend. Her expression said that she knew the pressure was on her now, but there was something else in it that I couldn't pin down.

She looked back at Max, then at us, then back at Dorothy. She shrugged, and pulled off her pants, leaving her shirt on. She carefully folded them and put them on the table in front of her. Stalling. Then she slowly peeled her panties, careful to arrange her legs so nobody could see anything. She sat again with her shirt pulled over her hips.

She looked around again. Ally said, "Take your time, Elle. No pressure." Elle looked at Dorothy. It was a long look that scanned her body up and down. Then, as if she'd just realized something, she looked back at Max. He looked our way again, listening to the arguments of his friends but focused on Elle. She peeled her shirt off while holding his look.

So that was the dynamic, I thought. The girls were competing for Max. Max stared for a second before focusing on his friends again. The argument paused, and Max held his hands up. He took a step back, and with an intent look at the one friend who seemed to be arguing most vehemently, he peeled his shirt off.

Then he looked at Elle while he pulled his pants down and off his ankles. He stood straight and looked straight into the eyes of his friends, then held his arms out to his sides in a gesture and said something that I couldn't hear, but I guessed was a long the lines of 'There, you happy now?'

The friends all looked at each other, then at Max, then at each other. Anita, the lead singer, still stood with her arms crossed watching the argument without engaging it herself. I hadn't seen her say much. But now she shook her head and reached down to unfasten her skirt. She let it fall to the ground. She didn't have panties on.

This got the argument going again. The fat guy was partially facing me, and his expression was terrified, but it didn't stop him from staring at Anita while she slowly unbuttoned her blouse.

She got it off and dropped it on top of the skirt. The drummer, Gil, openly gawked at her for a moment before Max said something that got his attention. While he was distracted, Anita, in a flash, was behind him and had her arms through his, pinning them behind him. She started pushing him toward the pool house.

The other guys took a second to realize what was going on before they stared helping Anita move Gil toward the poorhouse. He was struggling, but not convincingly. They passed a table and Anita reached out to grab something off it. It was one of our pamphlets. She shoved it in his face and released his arms. He took it in his hand and she gave him a shove in the small of the back when he tried to stop to read it. He glared at her, but walked obediently toward the pool house, reading as he went.

Max came over grinning. "They'll be alright." he said and sat next to Elle. He put his arm on her chair behind her and gave her a long look. Then looked Dorothy over quickly.

"What was that all about?" Jack asked him.

"I told them that if they came, they had to be nude."

"Max, we agreed we wouldn't require it." Diane said. "We don't want to pressure anyone."

"I know. But I also know those three were mainly interested in seeing a bunch of naked chicks. I told them they couldn't just come here and gawk, that if they wanted to be here, they had to be nude too. I figured it would keep them in line."

"Wise man." Diane said, looking genuinely impressed.

"Gil needs to man up." Dorothy said.

Max nodded. "Yeah. He thinks everybody is going to make fun of him. He's never really dated, but he's always talking about girls."

"Maybe he'll finally get some tonight." Dorothy said.

"You volunteering?" Max asked sarcastically.

"You never know." Dorothy said.

Max laughed. He and the girls slid over to their previous spots away from us.

"Interesting" Ally said.

We all looked at her. "There was a whole lot of interesting going on in the last fifteen minutes. Which of them are you referring to?" I asked her.

She nodded toward the three. "The dynamic there."

"Yeah, I was noticing that too." I said, and offered my theory.

Ally shook her head, and Diane laughed.

"You got it all wrong." Ally said. She explained that Elle wasn't after Max, she had eyes for Dorothy. Dorothy didn't reciprocate, she was the one interested in Max. And Max? He was interested in Elle.

"So Elle is gay?" I asked.

Ally nodded. "Though probably bi. She's not really that interested in Max, but she knows he's interested in Dorothy. She's trying to cock block that so she can get with Dorothy."

"You women are devious." I said.

Ally laughed. "Yeah, we can be."

"The not quite classic love triangle." Jack said.

Diane nodded. "Yeah, but knowing Max, I'll bet by the end of the night that that triangle collapses into a single pile of writhing flesh."

We all laughed, and nobody bet against her.

The pool was filling up with nude bodies. People mingled around the food tables, around the edges of the pool, and on the lounge chairs. Couples held hands or had their arms around each other while having conversations. Nobody was getting too frisky yet, but I was sure that would not last.

The four band members had come out, Gil looking terrified at first, but easing up when nobody paid any attention to him. They were mostly keeping to themselves, but were mingling a little. There were a fair amount of single people there, so there were prospects for all four of them, even if not extensive.

Ally and I made a lot of observations. People reacted very differently, but there was a distinct pattern. Embarrassment about being nude at first, more for some and less for others, led quickly to a kind of tentative acceptance, then, for most people, an unself-conscious comfort. Overall, most people were acting no differently than they would if they were clothed, though maybe were a bit more daring, a bit more willing to take chances. Nobody but Gil seem to be too shy to mingle.

On the other hand, eyes wandered considerably at first. Guys especially, but women too. Some gawked openly, some furtively, while others' eyes darted continuously like they were afraid to let them rest in any one place. This too subsided as people got more used to it, but a new arrival, or a newly nude body, started the cycle again.

So far, I had seen no full erections, though it was common to see a half stiffie. I had to include myself in that. There were a lot of attractive bodies in the yard. That was to be expected with a young crowd, and there was probably a selection bias as anyone not confident in their looks was less likely to be here. Gil was the exception that proves the rule, though there were several people here who would not be considered attractive by just about anyone.

On the other hand, as I looked at those people, I saw something attractive in them that went beyond their purely physical shape. Maybe it was the vulnerability of being nude, and the courage to be so. Maybe it was just a kind of confidence or poise. Or maybe it was me. Maybe seeing people nude who I would not normally consider attractive, and the strong tendency to feel sympathetic to them, to feel like we were sharing something together, made me rethink what attractive meant. Maybe nudity counter intuitively allowed me to see them as people instead of bodies, to see who they really are.

I didn't really know, and it was something I wanted to talk with Ally about, but she and Diane had drifted off to mingle. Sian had disappeared to somewhere. Maybe with that blonde guy I had noticed her talking to. Jack and I sat, not really talking but comfortable in each other's company.

"So, is it still on?" Jack asked.

I grinned. "Oh yeah."

"Getting nervous?"

"A little, but no second thoughts, if that is what you mean."

"That's great, George, really. And congratulations."

"We'll see." I said.

He glanced to where Ally and Diane were talking to two girls in bikinis. "I wouldn't worry about it." he said.

I hoped he was right.

Shortly after that exchange, Ally and Diane returned, Sian with them. Sian sat directly across from me. I realized that the guy I'd seen her with was Alex, a good friend of Jack's that I'd met once but really didn't know. He had sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, and an engaging smile. I saw him standing with a small group of people across the yard, chatting. He glanced our way during a lull in the conversation, but Sian had her back to where he was and he casually brought his attention back to the group he was talking with.

"He's kind of hot." Ally said

Sian blushed, then, as usual, recovered quickly. "Yeah." she said, adjusting her position in her seat.

"So anything going on?"

Sian smiled. "Maybe."

"That probably means yes." Diane added cheerfully.

Sian nodded. "Maybe." she said.

"Soooo....?" Ally asked.

Sian looked at her. "I don't know." she said, then looked down at her hands. I saw that her nipples were hard, and guessed the context. "I've only..." she started to say. She looked at me, then squared up her shoulders. "I've only done it once."

"There's no rush." Ally said. "I know that it feels like a party like this, it is kind of expected, but you don't have to rush into it. Does it seem like you'll want to see him again?"

"I think so." Sian said. "But..."

"Does it seem like he wants more than a hookup?"

"I'm not sure."

"Are you OK with it if he's not?"

"I'd like more. But like you said, this party... not just that he might be expecting it, well.... I want to. I'm horny as fuck."

"Everybody is." Diane said.

Suddenly, Sian hooked one knee over the arm of her chair, then the other. She had her pussy spread wide open three feet from me. "Should I shave?" she asked, running her fingers through her thick bush.

"A little late for that tonight." Ally said.

"Yeah, I guess so. But for future reference?" She looked at me. I was already at half mast.

"If you're asking my opinion," I said. She had a full bush, a neat triangle above that went down between her thighs and over her lips and down to her taint. "I like it full like that, though maybe a little thinner. It's nice to see something when a girl is.... like you are."

"When she's spread?" Sian asked, looking at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"Yeah. I like it a little hidden when a girl is just nude, makes me feel like I've earned it when I get a better look. But, well, to be blunt, yours is hiding everything, even in broad daylight. And when I go down on a girl, its nice to not have to get through all that hair."

She nodded. "That makes sense."

"If you're wondering how Alex will react, don't worry." Ally said. "He's going to love it as much as George does." She glanced meaningfully at my cock. I was almost fully hard from the display in front of me. The fact that Sian was not treating it like a display somehow made it hotter.

"I'm not sure how much I'm going to show him." She said. "I might want to just suck his dick. But I'm so fucking horny, I don't know."

"Don't if you're not sure. There's plenty of ways to take care of your horniness without going all the way. A good blowjob will make him forget that he didn't get any pussy, but it would be nice if he'd go down on you too." Diane said. I was a little surprised by her bluntness, but only a little.

"Works almost every time." Ally said, winking at me.

"What makes for a good blowjob?" Sian asked. This was not the semi-innocent Sian that I knew. I didn't think she was purely innocent, but I hadn't seen her acting or talking this way before. It had to be Nude Day. It made sense, you spend time nude with other people, and it just feels natural to be open about sex too. I remembered how exposed I'd felt in front of her parents, and how it got things that were normally not acknowledged out in the open. It wasn't just that genitalia were exposed, it was as if the subject of genitalia and what they were used for became exposed. Became just one more thing naturally in the pool of things that could be subject of discussion.

Once seeing a penis or vagina became something normal and unremarkable - which seemed to happen with remarkable speed - talking about what you do with your penis or vagina might start to feel almost as natural as talking about your hand or your latest hairdo. I felt it too, and the fact that I had a full hardon in front of my two best friends and my girlfriend's sister hardly felt unusual until I thought of it intellectually.

"There's no such thing as a bad blowjob" Jack announced. We all laughed at the obvious truth of it.