Our New Nude Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But there are a few things that are important." I said.

"What things?" Sian asked.

"First, no teeth." Jack said, getting more laughs. Sian had closed her legs again, but was sitting comfortably and not 'lady like'. Her thighs were still partly open giving me less than a full view, but enough.

"OK, but second, some enthusiasm." I added.

"You shouldn't suck a guy's dick unless you really want to." Ally agreed.

"Right. But showing the enthusiasm matters a lot. Eye contact. Smile. Have fun. Playful is usually better than deadly serious, and turns any awkwardness or mistakes into just part of the fun."

"Same goes for you guys going down on us." Diane said.

"What about swallowing?" Sian asked. "I've never done that."

"It's not the swallowing itself that matters." I said. "That's a porn thing. What its about is that it is a bit of a let down when a blowjob turns into just a hand job at the last minute. Hand jobs are nice, but nothing like getting my dick sucked. And right at the end... when I'm cumming, that difference matters the most."

"A lot of it is about the attitude you go into it with." Ally asked. "Semen doesn't taste great, and if you expect it to be disgusting, it will be. If you expect it to be at least OK, it won't be too bad. And there are feel good hormones in it. Taste enough cum, and you'll start to associate it with that feeling. I actually enjoy it now. And it's quite a rush to know that you can do that to a guy, to have him at your mercy."

Ally winked at me again, but she was right. A girl has my dick in her mouth, and I am not going to anything that might make her stop. The first few times I got blown, I froze, didn't move a muscle the entire time. I was terrified of breaking the spell. Ally and I are a lot more comfortable now, and we both play around whatever we're doing, but it wasn't always that way.

"Those are the basics." I said. "Bonus points, have your tits out. It just makes the visual so much nicer."

"Not going to be an issue tonight." Sian said. "They've been out the whole time." She looked down and put her hands under them. If I'd been flagging before, it got reversed right quick.

"And don't just bob up and down on it relentlessly." Diane added. "Mix it up. Kiss up and down the shaft, swirl your tongue around the head, lick his balls, lick all the way up and down. Think about what you want from somebody giving you head."

"More fun for both of you." Ally agreed. "And more opportunity for some intimacy, for something more than just rote getting off."

Sian was taking it all in. She caught my eye, then looked down at my cock. "Maybe I need to practice."

She sounded serious. My brain shot to what Ally had hinted at, that maybe cheating wasn't cheating if you didn't try to hide it or lie about it. The temptation was off the charts, but, no, I wasn't going to go there.

"Not tonight." I said, too calmly.

Ally shot me a look. "What is with this 'not tonight' thing. That's the second time tonight you've said that."

Diane rescued me. "All this nudity is a new thing. We're already pushing a lot of boundaries. It would be really easy to get carried away and do something we'd regret. I think we should take it slow, push one set of boundaries at a time."

"What she said." I affirmed. It seemed to answer Ally's question.

"I'm sure Alex will hardly notice if your cock sucking technique is not perfect." Ally said.

"He keeps looking our way." I told Sian. "And I don't think he's checking me out."

Sian looked surprised, then turned around. Her timing was perfect. Alex glanced up just then, and when he saw her facing him, he smiled and waved. Yeah, he liked her.

She got up and walked toward the group, barely constraining herself from bouncing out of her chair.

I watched her go, curious about what was going to happen and also entranced by watching her ass as she walked. She walked up to the group and stood next to Alex. He looked at her, smiling, and turned slightly to face her.

Then she reached up and put her hand on his cheek. She pulled it toward her and kissed him. It started out tentative, then turned more passionate. His arms went to her waist, and hers around his. They paused only to adjust their positions to hold each other tighter, then resumed.

The group he was talking to were completely forgotten, and they rearranged themselves so that he and Sian were out of the circle. When Alex and Sian broke the kiss, we saw just how much Alex had liked that kiss. Sian took his hand and led him away from the crowd and to a blanket spread out on the grass. There they sat facing each other, talking.

Overall, the mingling had remained mostly innocent so far, with just a few exceptions, most of which revolved around applying sunscreen. Max had done Elle's back, straddling her so that his junk rested on her ass. When he got lower, he liberally applied the lotion to places not usually reached by the sun.

She stayed face down on the lounger, soaking up the rays while Max lay back on his own lounge chair, not caring that his dick was at half mast. Dorothy rolled off her lounger and offered to do his back. He rolled over to give her access, and when he rolled back, she just kept going. She did his chest, his legs, then just as casually lotioned up his balls and dick before laying back down on her own lounger, her legs open, and leaving him with a full hardon. He played it casual and just lie there in the sun with his eyes closed, showing not a care in the world.

Ally and I had taken care of each other, keeping all the skin that might be exposed to the sun protected. Which meant all the skin, and we probably put on our own show while making sure we didn't miss an inch. Ally made sure to get all of my six and a half inches, giving it a double coat, then a triple, then we had to stop. I sat in the sun, facing Diane and Jack with a full erection. Nobody cared.

A lot of that kind of thing went on around the yard. Even Gil got what looked like just a friendly rubdown from Zee, Ally's work friend. She was the same age as Ally, and wasn't all that slim. I normally would not have looked twice at her, but now I did. Now I saw something attractive about her.

She helpfully hit his back and other areas that, for him, were hard to reach. Despite it not being a vary intimate choice of locations, he reacted to her touch. Gil, for all his embarrassment over his body, he had one asset that would make up for his gut for a lot of women. When Zee saw it emerge, her posture changed and her attention remained focused on him after that. A few other women started paying him some attention from afar as well.

Unless some couple had sneaked off to the trees or into the house, nobody went beyond some mild groping, or unnecessarily liberal application of sunscreen before dinner. I had a feeling that afterward, after the sun set, that would change.

About six o'clock, the sun was still a couple hours from fully setting, but it's intensity was diminished to the point where sunscreen was no longer necessary and laying out would not bring much of a tan. The air was still warm, but it was cooling quickly. People started moving around more, mingling more. Jack started setting up the grill, so I offered to help.

For the next hour, we prepped and grilled while a line of people came and got their hot dogs, cheeseburgers and chicken pieces. There was potato salad, chips, dips, cake, brownies, cookies, pie and everything else you'd expect. The beer, wine and drinks flowed freely, but it didn't look like anyone was getting really drunk.

Jack and I finally got to sit down at the table with our girls, plates piled high with food. Extra cooked meat was safely stored in a hot pan for people to self serve. The party was going great and everybody was well fed. We got to enjoy the food and a couple of well-deserved beers.

Jack and Diane had really set the scene. They'd strung lights over all the tables. The pool had lights in the water and was lined with lights on poles such that anybody in the pool was fully visible. The tables were gently but sufficiently lit. A few spotlights shone out into the surrounding areas, leaving the trees in the distance lit just enough that anybody wandering out there would not be groping through pitch blackness, but anybody going out there looking for privacy could find it. At least one couple had as dinner wound down.

Jack lit the fireplace and a crowd gathered around it, nude skin glowing gold in the firelight. Couples, both established and newly formed, drew toward each other. Music had been playing since dinner started, and a few couples danced in an ad-hoc dance floor that had been spontaneously chosen next to the pool. One that conveniently had a spotlight pointed at it.

The activity in the pool had become less boisterous, devolving more into quiet kissing and hugging, as well as more than a little fondling. Outside the pool, more people took advantage of the blankets the hosts had provided and had spread out into the open areas surrounding the pool and out to the trees, but especially around the fire.

Nobody was getting too serious yet, probably still digesting their food, but they were definitely warming up.

There were still people at the tables and mingling by the food, enjoying the huge variety of sweets on offer. Ally and I made our way back to where we had been sitting before. Sian joined us, coming from the house.

"How are things going with Alex?" Ally asked.

Sian grinned. "Pretty good. He's chatting with a couple of friends right now. I had to hit the bathroom."

"He seems to like you." Ally said.

"Seems like it. I'm going to fuck his brains out."

"Best that you make that decision ahead of time, instead of the heat of the moment." Ally said. "I'm happy for you."

"Thanks. I better get back before someone else moves in on him."

I looked over and found him in the crowd. He was standing by himself, looking straight at Sian.

I looked at Jack. He looked at me. I took a deep breath, and nodded to him. His and Diane's faces lit up and they both stood, heading toward the house.

Ally gave me a strange look, but I just stood and reached out my hand. She took it and stood, still looking confused. I walked her past the fire to an area that was in sight of the whole yard with the fire lighting us from the side. The music cut out mid song and the lights turned up a little.

I saw Jack approaching us, but didn't look his way. I just looked at Ally, taking both her hands in mine. The sudden pause in the music and the lights coming up got everybody's attention, and I saw faces turned toward us. I dropped to one knee, and in a voice that I hoped projected without having to actually yell, I said.

"Ally McMillan, I love you more than I can ever say..." Her eyes went wide and a little misty. She was catching on. "I want to be with you and only you. I want to make babies, and watch them grow up, and bounce our grandchildren on our knees, and grow old together."

I heard Jack's feet shuffle behind me and reached my hand back over my shoulder. He put the small box in it. Seeing it, Ally broke into open tears. I turned the box toward her and opened it, then took her hand. "I want your hand in mine for as long as I live. Will you marry me?"

She sobbed, and dropped to her knees, throwing her arms around me. She hugged me like we hadn't seen each other for months. She kissed me, her sobs shaking her body. I helped us both to our feet and she slammed into me again, trying to wrap her arms around me twice. We kissed, and a voice rang out from the crowd. "Is that a yes?"

The whole place was utterly silent except for Ally's sobs. She turned her head. "That's a yes. The biggest yes ever." I put the ring on her finger, and her mouth was back on mine.

The crowd exploded into applause and a few whoops. The music came back on, the lights went back down. We danced in the firelight and couldn't let go of each other until Sian walked up to us, tears in her eyes and Alex a few steps behind. She hugged Ally, both of them crying in each other's arms. Then she turned to me and she hugged me, not a chaste hug at all. She kissed me, full on the mouth. "I'm so happy." she said.

Diane was next, then Jack congratulated us. "I told you not to worry about it." he said. We hugged, a solid man hug despite being nude. I didn't care, I was too happy and too in love to worry about our dicks brushing against each other. I asked Jack to be my best man, and he agreed.

Zee, Ally's friend from work gave us both big hugs. People we didn't know shook our hands and congratulated us. Somebody asked us if we were going to have our wedding nude. Ally and I looked at each other. The idea hit us both as a surprise, but I realized that we'd both want to seriously consider it. But all that planning could wait for another time.

When the congratulations died down, Jack and Diane came back. "We thought you two might want some alone time." Diane said. "So we set up a honeymoon suite of sorts. Our spare bedroom. It's yours all weekend if you want.

"What, and miss this incredible party?" Ally said. I grinned. She added, "I want to show everyone how much I love this man."

Diane smiled. "Well, if you want it later, it's all yours."

We danced some more under the spotlight on the ad hoc dance floor. A lot of other couples doing the same, and soon it was obvious that the night was turning into what we knew the party had the potential to be all along.

Sian was still standing nearby. She'd been dancing with Alex. He now stood behind her with his arms around her waist. He kissed her neck. "Hey" she said to Ally, "can I get one last shot with him before you tie the knot? It would be weird to do my brother in law.".

"Not tonight" I responded before Ally could answer. Her head snapped around and she looked at me wide eyed and open mouthed.

"No, definitely not tonight." Sian said, her hand behind her fondling something we could not see. "I have other plans tonight, sorry." She turned and put her arms around Alex.

"That's what you meant all this time." Ally said.

"This is what I meant." I said, and kissed her. We drifted off the dance floor with our arms around each other. I looked around for a blanket. I was very obviously excited and there was no doubt in anybody's mind what was going to happen next. I found a blanket and we moved away from the crowd, not quite out of sight, but far enough that we had some semblance of privacy.

We spread the blanket out and lay down on our sides facing each other. We kissed and hugged and Ally looked at the ring every fifteen seconds as if she was still trying to convince herself that it was really there. We took our time, just laying in each other's arms, or sitting and talking and gently petting.

I glanced around once to see a lot of people definitely not looking at us. Especially not Sian and Alex who were making out against one of the tables. Especially not Max and Dorothy and Elle who were on a blanket on our side of the pool, their bodies an indistinguishable intertwined mass. Especially not Gil and Zee who was on her knees in front of Gil as he leaned against a tree.

And especially not Jack and Diane, who were one body sitting in the same chair Jack had been sitting in when I gave him the signal.

Ally looked around at all the activity. To me it didn't look like a wild party, it looked beautiful, and natural, and like the yard was full of love as well as lust. I knew for sure that this blanket was. Slowly, Ally and I made love. We made it to last. We didn't need to rush, we had the rest of our lives. It was the best I'd ever had.

After, we lay in each other's arms, lost in each other's eyes. We finally sat up, Ally in front of me, leaning her back on my chest and my arms around her. Looking around we saw Jack and Diane sharing the same afterglow. Jack caught my eye and tipped me an imaginary champagne glass. Sian and Alex were still at the same table, but now Sian was on top of it, her legs in the air while Alex was on his feet moving in her. Gil's lady was still on her knees, but now Gil was behind her, his prodigious belly hanging over her lower back. I tipped my imaginary hat in his direction for finding the courage to take a chance, even if it had to literally be dragged out of him. Elle finally got her wish of making out with Dorothy. They were kissing each other on the mouth and breasts, each kneeling over one end of Max or the other.

"I can't believe we're going to get married." Ally said, the tears starting to flow again.

"We are." I said. "I've never wanted anything more in my life."

We fell asleep there. The next thing I remember I was awake and somehow knew it was deep into the night, deep enough that Nude Day was well over. I wanted to go up to the room Jack and Diane had offered us, but I didn't have the heart to wake Ally. I watched her snoring lightly and peacefully for a while, then lay back down next to her and drifted off.

I woke the next morning to a ray of sun snaking through the trees in the east to find my eye. Ally felt me stir and woke up. We kissed good morning and lay in each other's arms for a while. "Tell me it wasn't a dream." she said.

I smiled. "It is a dream, a real one."

We sat up. Diane saw us and waved us into the kitchen, miming that she had coffee. We both jumped at the chance. There were a couple of stragglers in the yard, including Max and the girls who were sprawled on a blanket sleeping. Elle was behind Dorothy, almost spooning her, facing Max who lay on his back.

We walked into the kitchen and got our coffee. Jack asked if we wanted to sit outside, and we did, enjoying the first light of dawn even though most of the yard was still in the shadow of the trees. "This is a beautiful place." Ally said.

"It'll never be as beautiful as you two made it last night." Diane said.

Jack nodded. "Congratulations to both of you."

"Thanks, man. Or should I say 'Best Man'?"

Jack grinned. "I'm honored. And if you need a last minute rescue, I got your back. Just give me the signal."

I laughed. "How could I want to be rescued from this?" I asked, putting my arm around Ally and kissing her. "Not in a million years."

We had a couple cups of coffee and some light conversation, then took a quick rinse in the shower. We apologized to Jack and Diane, but Ally had one thing she needed to attend to right away. We said our goodbyes, promised to come back soon, and got in the car. It was only when we were pulling into her parent's driveway that we realized we had completely forgotten about our clothes.

"Fuck it." Ally said. "Let the neighbors bitch."

I grinned. Fine with me, I thought. We dashed to the door, and Ally realized she didn't even have her key.

I almost got hard watching her bend over to get the key from a planter next to the porch. But this was not the time for it.

She burst into the house and went straight to the kitchen. Her parents and Sian were sitting at the table having coffee, all fully clothed. Before her father could object to our sudden appearance - we'd agreed it would be just one day, he was about to point out - she threw her arms around his neck from behind and kissed the top of his head. "I love you Daddy." she said.

Then she held out her left hand. "Look what my new fiancee got me."

Her father stared at her hand for a long minute, assimilating what he'd just heard and what he was seeing. His anger dissolved in a red face and quavering voice. He turned and hugged his daughter, no longer caring that we had burst in the front door with no clothes on. Her mother and Sian were on their feet, hugging her and congratulating us. Her mother was crying. Sian was a little misty eyed, but smiling a knowing smile.

I caught her eye. "Thank you" I mouthed. She just smiled and nodded. She had to have been bursting with the news, but she hadn't given it away.