Our New Nude Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For this one day, you have an excuse to let it all hang out, to assert your freedom from the tyranny of clothing. To be nude just for the hell of it. You shouldn't need an excuse, but for this one day you have one anyway.

Then it ended with a little fine print. "National Nude Day is not officially recognized by any government body, and your right to go nude is rarely sanctioned by law. Please understand and obey the laws in your jurisdiction, and please respect others right to decide what they will allow in their own homes and businesses. Practice safe nudity.

---

"Cool!" Sian said after finishing it. "So what about this nak.... nude party?"

"It starts at three" Ally said, "At Jack and Diane's. You want to come?"

Frank's head snapped up. "Ally, she...."

Sian cut him off. "'She' is an adult, Dad. Thank you for your concern, but its my decision."

Frank stared at her. Sian stared back. Then she hooked her thumbs in the waistband of her shorts and yanked them down in one smooth motion. Before Frank could muster an objection, she pulled her t-shirt up and off and stood nude in the dining room next to Ally and I.

Frank finally gathered himself. "Sian, you're...."

"I know Dad. I'm your little girl. But I'm an adult. I love you, and I love Mom. But I can make my own decisions. I can make them because you raised me right, and I thank you for it."

"But..." Frank said, and looked pointedly at me.

"What? You're worried that George is seeing me naked?"

"Yes. He's a man."

Sian blatantly looked at my penis. "Obviously. The penis is a dead giveaway. Ally is nude in view of a man. What's the difference?"

"The difference is, you're not.... they're...."

"That she's screwing him? That makes it different? Well guess what, George and I are not screwing each other, and we're not going to. So if anything, I'm safer around him than Ally is."

Claire laughed. I tried not to look at Sian, but it was difficult. I'd fantasized about her, and here was my chance to at least see the real thing. But I knew that if I pursued that line of thought, it would overcome my nervousness and ruin everything in Frank's view.

"Honey, it's harmless." Claire said, putting her hand on Frank's forearm. "It's not the world we grew up in. These kids are in many ways both smarter and braver than we ever were." Frank looked at her. "Let's go to bed, Frank. Maybe even join them, privately."

I knew that Frank loved his wife, and that he found her as beautiful as I found Ally. She was shamelessly manipulating him. He knew it, we knew it, everybody knew it. He shook his head. "Just one day." he said.

"Just one day. Though by the end of it, maybe you'll understand better and we can renegotiate." Ally said.

Claire answered for him. "You kids can dress however you like as far as I'm concerned. Or not dress." she held up the pamphlet. "This makes a lot of sense. I might even convince Frank to go skinny dipping in the pool one night."

Frank gawked at her. "No...."

Claire shushed him with a finger on his lips. "Don't say something you'll have to take back later." she said. She stood, and took his hand. She led him helplessly out of the dining room and down the hallway to their bedroom.

The three of us stood in the living room staring at each other, wondering exactly what had just happened. Ally broke the silence when she said. "OK dear, now you can look." she looked at me, then at Sian.

"I probably shouldn't." I said.

"Oh hell" Sian said. "Just look. It's not like I haven't seen you hard already. Let's get the awkwardness out of the way."

"I wasn't... "

"Yes you were." Ally said. "You controlled yourself admirably when Dad was here. That would have been beyond awkward. So thank you for whatever you did. But it's just the three of us now. Don't worry about it."

I turned to face Sian. She was facing me, hands on her hips. "Get a good look" she said. "Don't hold back."

I did, and I didn't. I got hard.

"That is a nice cock" Sian said. She looked at Ally. "Nice find. If you weren't my sister, I'd be all over that." She turned to me. "So tell me, was it the tits, or my pussy?"

I worked my mouth like a fish, no sound came out. I looked again. Her breasts were smallish cones that tapered smoothly into taught nipples. She had a full bush that hid her entirely, at least from this angle. I liked a girl with a full bush, but I'm pretty much a breast man. "You have really nice tits." I said.

Ally moved to me and put her arm around my waist.

"Yes, I'll go to the party tonight, thought I don't think Dad will drive me." Sian declared.

The girls hugged good night after we promised to pick her up, then Sian turned to me. I hesitated, looking from Ally to Sian. Ally rolled her eyes and Sian held her arms open. "Why so shy all of a sudden?" she asked. We'd hugged before, not as a regular good night thing, but sometimes when the occasion called for it.

I looked down at myself then at her, as if it was all the answer I needed. She just shook her head and stepped to me, giving me a hug that was neither chaste nor overtly close. My cock poked her belly, and she didn't flinch. Her small breasts poked me in the chest, and she didn't seem to mind.

We stood awkwardly, some unspoken message going between the sisters. "Good night" Ally said, not making a move to leave, and stared pointedly at Sian.

"Oh, you two going to do it down here? Risky." Sian said, also not making a move to leave.

"Just a blowjob." Ally said.

"Don't let me stop you." Sian said, standing firmly and crossing her arms.

Ally looked at her, then shrugged. She dropped to her knees in front of me and I had to hold on to a chair to keep my knees from giving out from the combination of shock and completely unexpected pleasure.

"OK, fine, I'm going to bed." Sian said. It was the last thing I knew for the next ninety seconds. The spontaneity and audacity of it excited me more than I knew it could. Add to that how well Ally knew me, and knew just what to do to either make me last or make me lose it immediately, I didn't stand a chance.

I didn't see Sian leave, but when Ally stood, wiping her mouth on the back of her hand, I looked around and Sian wasn't there.

====

I left work at lunch time the next day. The morning was surprisingly uneventful. Claire made us eggs and bacon for breakfast before we all had to leave for work. The three of us, Ally, Sian, and I were completely nude. Claire and Frank were dressed as usual, and they both acted as if nothing at all was unusual.

I knew Claire was sincerely accepting of it, and that Frank was merely being stoic while he fought back the urge to react. Stoic or not, he put on a convincing show, and I thought, this is how it should be. It should be possible to be nude in just about any situation and not have anybody give it a second thought.

Unfortunately, that didn't apply to my job. I had to wear normal business attire to the office. I figure about half the people there would have accepted it without anything more than a lot of teasing and joking, but all it would take was one complaint to put me in a world of hurt with HR.

The best I could do was to strip off in the car before leaving for the day. I considered it a moral victory. It was legal to drive nude, so long as you didn't get out of your car and weren't doing anything lewd, whatever that meant. But one thing Frank had put his foot down on was nudity outside the house, especially in front. I thought there might be some wiggle room in the back, as much of the yard was invisible from the neighbors, but out front was a definite no-no.

I had brought an over sized tshirt, and put it on in the driveway. It was long enough to cover my junk, so the most anybody would see would be me walking up to the door with oddly bare legs and a shirt that looked like something I would wear to bed.

Sian answered the door, nude. As soon as it closed behind me, I pulled the shirt off and hung it on a peg by the door like a jacket. It was going to be my go to for anywhere we went that required clothes. I also took my shoes off, remembering that part of our research included the fact that going barefoot had several indirect health benefits as well.

"Ally's in a meeting" she said. Knowing she would not want to be bothered, I simply poked my head around the door and waved, making sure to keep my body hidden in case there was a camera on. Her desk faced the door, so I wasn't too worried, but I did not want to take a chance. She glanced at me and smiled, obviously listening to something, and I backed out quickly.

I sat on the couch, and realized that Ally had been nude.

I waited, reading a newspaper that had been left on the coffee table. I hadn't gone to lunch yet, figuring Ally would be ready to eat, and I didn't call her because I wanted to surprise her. This was going to be a big day, bigger than she knew.

After about 45 minutes, she came into the room and plopped down on the couch to give me a big hug. I explained that I'd taken the half day off and wanted to take her to lunch. We debated on clothes and finally settled on my tshirt and a pair of shorts appropriate for a casual restaurant for me, and carpi shorts and a light tshirt for her.

Toplessness was legal everywhere in public in our state, and she took advantage of that. She wore bikini bottoms going out to the car and for the ride, while I just wore my long tshirt. At the restaurant, we got out of the car and dressed for the restaurant in the parking lot. We got some looks, especially Ally, but didn't create a scene.

"So you did your meeting nude?" I asked once we had decided on our order. "It wasn't a video meeting?"

"Oh, it was." she said, with a wicked smile.

She told me the story. During the last year, she and a few friends had put together a digital animation studio. It was a strange outcome of her bizarre combination of majors in college, but she insisted they applied. She'd explained it to me once, but I still did not really get it. Sometimes her mind just worked in ways that I could not follow.

The upshot was that nobody she worked with was either boss or employee. So there was no real risk in doing their daily zoom meeting nude, aside from people's opinions of her. She was confident that she'd earned their respect, and that none of them were the kind of people to be overly shocked or offended by it. She'd apparently figured right. The call went well, and nobody gave her side eye. The one partner she had that lived locally, Zee, had even joined her, and would be coming to the party.

After lunch, we had an hour or so to kill. We considered going home and having some alone time in bed, but neither of us really felt like wasting a bright sunny day with an excuse to be nude in public, kind of. So we tried our best to be as nude as possible as publicly as possible. Nude as possible meant Ally was wearing one piece of a two piece bikini, and I was wearing swim trunks tight enough to show every vein on my dick if I stretched it out enough, but presently was showing just an obvious but relatively vague bulge.

We walked up and down the strip mall. We got in the car and stripped completely, then drove around in traffic. We put our skimpy but legal swimwear back on and walked through a park.

It was all pretty anti climactic. We got a few reactions. Guys stared, obviously, until Ally approached them. A lot of them chickened out once she started walking toward them, others smiled and watched her walk, then took the pamphlet she offered.

More women than men stared at her. Some looked pissed, some looked morally outraged, some looked jealous as if they wished they could be so brave, and a couple looked at her with open lust. All got pamphlets.

Overall, it wasn't what we expected. "Are you getting bored being nude in public?" I asked.

"A little. It's great, isn't it?"

"How so?"

"It's the exact thing Nude Day is about. We'll know it is a complete success when everybody is bored with public nudity. When nobody gives it a second thought, when nobody writes stories about it or puts pictures of it on the internet."

I smiled. "Excellent point. Doing this for a thrill, or to get a reaction is really missing the point, isn't it?

Ally agreed, and we went home to find that it was only twenty minutes or so till we had to go. Instead of going in, Ally called her sister and asked her to come out. We sat in the driveway for fifteen minutes before Sian finally came out wearing a bikini. Ally and I were making out and getting very handsy, so we didn't notice Sian until she opened the back door and got in.

"Don't let me stop you." Sian said. "I'll just sit here and watch." I looked at her in the mirror. She was already peeling off her suit.

"Maybe next time." I said, putting the car in gear. Ally texted Diane to let her know we were on the way and got back some directions to the house, which could be a little hard to find from online maps.

We pulled up to the house after negotiating the long bumpy driveway through the trees between several large lots that I assumed had houses on them. Jack's house came into view on the right just before we got to Jack's property itself. The front faced the road at an angle and the drive veered left after passing through a gateway of rough stone pillars. It was a nice compact two story house with a circle coming off the main drive to the front door and attached garage beyond it, set at am angle to the rest of the house.

I pulled the car past the front and off the drive just past the garage on Diane's advice. We all jumped out of the car. Finally being able to do so without putting clothes on first was a new thrill. I shared a look with a beaming Ally. She looked like she was enjoying the same first taste of real freedom. Sian got out and stood still, looking nervously around. She'd stripped without hesitation in the car, but now the reality was hitting her. She recovered quickly, and put on a brave face.

Ally walked around to my side of the car and put her arms around me.

She gave me a hungry kiss and pressed me against the side of the car. I swelled against her immediately. We were both a little on edge, having abstained since the night before last. We'd talked about that, about me specifically. Should I go in fully cocked? Or should we get it out of our system so we could keep our composure at the party?

We decided on the former. For a couple reasons. First, while the four of us were setting things up, it became clear that the expectation was that this was going to be a pretty free-wheeling party. Jack and Diane were fine with the idea of a couple dozen people fucking all around their back yard. It was a really private lot, and while it wasn't impossible that a neighbor could see something, they would have to go out of their way to do it. More than fine with it, they liked the idea, and Diane said that she was going to rock Jack's world at some point, and if they had an audience, all the better.

The second reason was our 'experiment'. It wasn't really an experiment, but we'd continued our argument about how direct the connection between nudity and arousal was. We weren't really going to settle it here, but we both wanted to observe ourselves and others, and being on hair triggers seemed a better way to get interesting observations. More fun ones, at least.

I had a third reason that I did not share with Ally. I didn't want us to be satiated, I wanted us to be ready to make mad passionate love when the time came.

So when we started making out, I at least was more than ready to go. I didn't want to go too far just now, but I didn't want to stop either. We kissed like we meant it against the car, out in the sun, my fully hard cock pressed between us. The pool area was in the backyard, but given the orientation of the house, that meant just around the side from where we were. We could see one edge of the pool, lined with half a dozen padded lounge chairs facing into the afternoon sun.

We weren't really paying attention, so we didn't notice that Sian had walked around the side until we heard her voice. "They're screwing in your driveway. I don't think they'll be long."

We broke our kiss, laughing. Ally asked me, "were we?"

"No. Let's save it for later." I very reluctantly suggested.

Ally smiled and stepped back from me just as the three others, along with Jack's younger brother and two girls I didn't know came around the corner. I was caught leaning back against the car, my dick waving in the wind and hard enough to hang a wet towel on.

"Ha, she was right!" A nude Diane pronounced, pointing at my erection.

That got a laugh all around. Diane hugged Ally while Jack shook my hand. We made sure to look each other in the eye, as we were both nude, and I was still hard. Then we switched off and Jack hugged Ally, going out of his way to keep it innocent. Diane approached me. She looked down, then smiled up at me. "Ahh what the hell. Probably be a lot of that tonight." She gave me a full on hug like she always did, not shying away from hip contact in the least.

Diane was a stunning woman, the kind you would expect the college quarterback to marry. The kind that made the cheerleaders look plain. The kind that wore expensive and slinky cocktail dresses in ads for cigars and expensive luxury cars. She was as tall as I was, with dark black hair on her head and none below, a narrow waist and round hips, legs that reached all the way to the floor, and tits that could smother a very lucky man to death.

While she looked like something you only saw in movies, she was one of the most down to earth people I knew. She knew how attractive she was, but acted like she hardly cared. She'd married Jack, who was a pretty good catch himself, not for his money or the possibility of fame but for who he was. He didn't have much of either in fact, and while he was quickly becoming a success in his field, that had only come after they'd been together for years.

I was honored to be Jack's best man at their wedding only a few months ago, and they seemed happier than I'd ever seen them. The wedding was wonderful, the perfect blend of formal and easygoing fun. It was also the first time Ally and I had brought up the subject of marriage.

They introduced us to Max, Jack's younger brother, and his friends, all of whom were clothed. He was a pretty handsome and charming 19 year old, and the girls were just friends, he assured us. I knew Max a little, and 'just friends' or not, I knew he could charm the pants off just about any girl, and often did. He was basically a good guy who wasn't exactly a womanizer, but neither was he reluctant to take advantage of mutual attraction. For him, it was easy to find.

The girls hadn't screwed up the courage to go through with the Nude Day celebration. Max said he remained clothed to be supportive of his friends. I was pretty sure they'd come around one way or another.

When we planned the party, we agreed it would be clothing optional after first wanting to be a strictly nude thing. We hoped to rely on friendly encouragement to get people to join us, but we didn't want to put pressure on people, or make people have to choose between stripping or staying home. Part of the point of Nude Day was to get others used to it as well as getting ourselves used to it. We reasoned that anybody willing to be present, who wasn't just a gawker, was fulfilling the spirit of the holiday if not the letter of it.

Jack and Diane had really gone all out. They had a pretty big pool that could easily accommodate a dozen or more people comfortably, but it was dwarfed by the size of the yard. There were vast areas of grass in front of a line of trees on all four sides. It was obvious that it was private, anybody would have to be trekking through the woods to see any of us.