Our Weekend at Amethyst Springs

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, guess that's it." Stacy said rising out of the springs to dry off.

"Think we should fetch the others and go back to the cabin?" Karen asked exiting as well.

"Of course. I wonder how they are doing?" Stacy wondered before putting away her towel and leaving the hot springs to search for their company. "Probably got up to some fucking I assume."

-

"So we met this couple who knows you guys, we danced for 'em, became the boyfriend's cum dumpsters and they invited us to a party where we're gonna perform." Harriet began telling about her hour with Bonnie back at the cabin.

"So where's the party gonna be held?" I asked.

"They said it'll be at their cabin a few miles away. So maybe like a 20 minute walk." Bonnie answered with a shrug. "It's gonna be tomorrow night so this is gonna be a great weekend-closing rager!"

"That's splendid, we'll make it a date!" Donna declared. "John & Maria sure know how to throw a party, even if they only been coming here for a few weeks."

"They are total party animals from what I've seen." Belle commented. "Just wait til you actually see one."

"Just hearing you talk about it makes me even more excited!" I exclaimed. "Can't wait for tomorrow night!"

***

And that was the long awaited fourth installment of the Alpha Zeta Zeta story! Thank you all for being so patient and see you in the next story.

12