Out for a Run

Story Info
While out for a run, Ali has a surprising encounter.
2.2k words
4.28
14.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a near perfect day along a stretch of trail belonging to the greater Appalachian mountains. Getting out for occasional runs was very important to Ali. Today she happened to be on a more remote, less traveled trail.

The trees in this section of the woods were predominantly oak and red maple and she appreciated the varieties of foliage while she would run. It would help keep her mind occupied on these lengthier excursions.

Living not far from the trail, Ali would occasionally meet hikers and help direct them along their way. Since the trail is so infrequently traveled, she would often opt for a "less is more" approach to her running attire often sporting only a sports bra and tight compression shorts, both of which left little to the imagination.

As a 19-year old, Ali was on the thinner side with cute, albeit small, curves. Her hair was a lighter brunette with streaks of blonde that showed most in the summer. She had a "girl-next-door" type of attractiveness about her but sported a smile that would be contagious.

Just like any other running day, Ali stripped down to her traditional attire, laced to her Hokas, took one last sip of cool refreshing water, and began a warm up walk on the trail. Since it was a weekday, she knew the lake would be fairly unoccupied so she headed in that direction.

As she begins to run, the sun both warms abs glistens off or her sweaty mostly-pale completion. The lake is 4 1/2 miles away and Ali knows she can get there in less than 40 minutes. She knows exert twist and turn, hill and valley, shady retreat and sunny exposure.

Two miles into her run, she encounters a hiker who looks a bit confused. He's a tall man with a medium build wearing shorts, hiking shoes and a Patagonia t shirt. He hears her pace approaching and turns to see this fairly petite, fit, red-faced runner slowing down to see if he needs some help. Ali's hair is back in a pony tail, her breasts are small but but noticeable, her belly is flat but shows some definition with each inhale, and her butt is a well-defined, small bump shown off in her tight compression shorts.

"Hey there. Everything ok?" She asks kindly.

"Hi. Yeah. I think I just got a little turned around by some of the trail markers here" he admitted shyly, not wanting to seem lost. His eyes met hers but also traveled along the rest of her body.

He held out a small trail map that she recognized from other hikers. As she approached to look at it with him, she noticed him looking straight at her sweaty b-cup breasts. "I'm Brendan" he introduced himself. "And you are?"

"Alicia" she replied. Trying to seem approachable she continued "but I go by Ali."

Even though he seemed more interested in her body than her directions, Ali didn't mind. Having been homeschooled her whole life, she rarely got any attention from guys despite being so attractive. Her only real exposure to flirting and sexual encounters were during her time she spent as a camp counselor every summer.

"Where are you headed?" Ali asked.

"Well I was hoping to get to the lake but I don't think I'm even close" Brendan admitted.

"You're heading in the right direction" Ali replied with her usual dose of optimism. "I spend a lot of time on this trail. You just need to head about two miles in that direction and keep the two black dotted trail markers on your right" Ali noted as she pointed ahead of her.

He looked in the direction she pointed and then looked back at her. "Would you mind walking with me part of the way? I really don't want to get lost again." Brendan is more willing to admit he was lost knowing he might have an attractive companion for his art of his journey.

"Ummm sure" Ali said as she paused her run tracker on her phone.

They began walking and Brendan asked "so what do you do? Are you still in school?"

"I am" Ali responded. "I take online college classes. And in the summer I'm a counselor at a camp."

Seeming to relate, Brendan mentioned that he too was a college student and used to go to summer camp as a kid. "Those are some of my best memories. Cooking on a fire, going for hikes, playing in the lake, sneaking out of the cabin at night with my friends." Brendan spoke with a nostalgic tone even though he seemed only a year or two older than Ali.

"Oh so you were one of the headaches I get to deal with every summer" Ali responded half-jokingly. Campers would always sneak out of their cabins at night. They would usually go to raid the canteen for some snacks or participate in the unofficial midnight swim challenge. But sometimes they would coordinate with some campers of the opposite sex from another cabin and sneak out for...other activities.

"So where would you and your friends sneak off to?" Ali asked.

Brendan paused and stammered for a brief moment before replying "Oh you know. A little of this, a little of that." He looked back at Ali who clearly caught on to what he was saying.

They passed under a shaded covering of trees and up a hill. You could almost see the lake from this point.

"Hmmmm..." Ali pondered. "It sounds like you don't want to fess up to what was really going on." She shot a smile back at Brendan.

"Well..." he started, "you could say I learned a lot more than pitching tents and starting fires most summers." He laughed somewhat uncomfortably.

Ali laughed too. "Yeah camp is definitely a place to step outside of your comfort zone...in more ways than one." Speaking of pitching tents, she glanced over and noticed a bulge in Brendan's shorts that wasn't there before. Was it from her? Was it from remembering his glory days at camp? Maybe both?

Brendan continued the conversation, "I doubt I was the only one exploring certain boundaries at camp." He looked toward Ali who looked ahead at the trail. Realizing his question may have been more pointed than she was ready for, he backtracked, "I mean I just remember my counselors also engaging in certain co-curricular activities as well."

As they approached the last tree covering before the lake, Ali thought for a second, and replied bluntly, "Yeah camp counselors are basically rabbits." Brendan stopped in his tracks at that comment, surprised at her honesty.

Ali walked ahead onto the brief stretch of sandy shore leading to the water. Hot from her run, their hike, and the conversation, he waded into the water up to her knees. The lake water soothed her feet and her legs and helped cool her off.

Brendan approached the lake as Ali said "the water feels great. You should come in."

Brendan took off his shorts and Ali noticed a considerable bulge in his briefs underneath. Next his shirt came off. He wasn't ripped but you could tell he worked out. His pecks had some moderate definition and his arms were certainly nothing to be ashamed of.

Brendan walked into the water and passed Ali, going in all the way up to his chest just below his neck. "You should join me" he called back.

Ali waded deeper into the water and removed her sports bra once her chest was covered by the green-tinged lake water. She removed her hair from the pony tail and went fully under before coming back up back up, pushing her hair back so it's out of her face. "This feels amazing" she said.

Brendan submerged himself but stayed under a bit longer than expected. Ali swam closer to where he was before Brendan popped up behind her splashing her half-unintentionally.

"You asshole!" Ali laughed, splashing him back.

Brendan chuckled, wiping water from his eyes "Oh please. Like you're not used to a little teasing from some boy in this lake."

Ali pretended to be shocked at his comment. With a sly look on her face, she played along "I have no idea what you're talking about."

Ali turned around and Brendan swam a little closer, now within arms reach. "I think you do" he said back.

Turning around, Ali said, "well I noticed someone was getting a little turned on from our conversation earlier."

Playfully, Brendan said "Pshht. Yeah right. Don't flatter yourself."

Ali shocked Brendan when her hand found his hard member under the water, "Oh don't worry. I'm plenty flattered."

Brendan was shocked but also incredibly turned on. His slight erection became fully hard in her grasp. He pulled Ali toward him so his arms could close around her back. "Well if you're so flattered, why don't you do something about it?"

Keeping one hand on Brendan's crotch, Ali reached her other behind his head and pulled him in for a kiss.

Feeling so emboldened by the unexpected sexual tension of the morning, Ali wrapped her legs around Brendan's hips, feeling his erection on her belly. Her cold perky nipples pushed against his chest as their hands now caressed each other.

Their kissing grew in intensity. Holding Ali up with one hand, Brendan used the other to shuffle down his briefs. He threw them toward shore but they didn't quite make it. He didn't care. He was lost in lust for a girl he'd just met on a trail who was now basically begging to get fucked in the lake.

She climbed off of his hips and pulled her shorts down and off. This time her shorts made it to shore. Ali climbed back onto Brendan's hips and reached under the water. She found his rock-hard uncircumcised cock under the water. It wasn't big but it would do the job.

Breaking from their kissing for a moment, she looked down as if she could see anything through the water and positioned his tip right at the entrance to her warm, pink 19-year-old pussy.

Loosening her legs around his hips slightly, she allowed herself to drop slowly onto his raging erection feeling it push its way slowing inside her. She let out a gasp. Ali wasn't a virgin but she hadn't had a dick inside her since last summer.

She shuddered as he pushed deeper inside her. Looking right in his eyes, she adjusted herself and started riding Brendan's dick in the middle of the lake.

Brendan helped lift Ali each time as she slowly took his hard cock deep inside her wet little cunt. His other hand worked its way up her body and began rolling over her nipple.

After a short time, Ali was tired from constantly lifting herself on and off Brendan's cock. She got off of his hips and pulled him by the hand back to shore. Seeing nobody else around, Ali got on all fours and stuck her cute little booty in the air. Brendan took the hint and got on his knees and slipped right back in where he belonged.

"Ohhhh yesssss that's perfect" Ali exclaimed. Brendan took that as some positive reinforcement and started fucking her faster and harder. He began slapping her ass while he clapped her cheeks. Each slap caused Ali to let out another moan. She needed this more than she realized.

Brendan pulled out and told Ali to roll over on her back. She did just as he said and he got right back to rearranging her insides. Brendan was picking up the pace and didn't know how much longer it would last.

"Ohhhh fuck me Brendan mmmmmm" Ali yelled. "Yes right there. That's perfect! Mmmm don't stop. Please. Don't. Stop!!!!"

Ali was so close to her climax. Brendan knew it. Suddenly he felt her little cunt tighten around his hard cock and she let out her loudest moan yet. She convulsed for a few seconds before laying back on the sand.

This was too much for Brendan. He was about to bust. "I'm gonna cum where do you want i-?" It was too late. He had to make a quick decision. He pulled out of her still-orgasming pussy and straddled her torso so he could feed Ali and fresh load of cum.

Ali opened her mouth and Brendan erupted. Except he missed her mouth and shot all over her right eye and eyebrow. The next shot caught her nose. Then finally the third strand found its way onto her cute pink tongue. She took his cock in her mouth to catch the rest and to make sure he's fully drained.

Ali sucked on his climaxing cock until it gave its last drop and began shrinking a bit. Ali licked around the tip and the top of the shaft to make sure she cleaned him up well. Then she wiped off her eye and nose and made sure those didn't go to waste either.

Brendan laid on his back, "That was amazing. And unexpected."

Ali agreed. She nodded and laid her head on his chest with her hand cupping his shrinking member and his spent balls. "That was definitely a surprise."

"I'll hike this trail more often" Brendan added coyly. "But I might get lost again" he added with a wink.