Out in the Barn

Story Info
Just as Kinky as she wants.
2.1k words
4.06
4.3k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working full time at a bank in town and my uncle Raymond, and his two boys were running our farm. My wife Sandy was cooking and keeping our house for us all. Things were running very smoothly and had been for several months, when I came home from work an hour early one night. I noticed Sandy was wearing a very loose-fitting sleeveless shirt.

As I looked closer, I could see the sleeve holes were very large and when she leaned forward, I could see her breast hanging in her shirt. They were bare inside. They looked very sexy.

"My, wife your breasts look very nice today."

"Thank you, I am glad you like them. Your uncle has been pushing for this."

"So, he has seen them too?"

"Well as much as you are seeing them now, yes he has."

"And he likes them too?"

"Oh yes, and he wants more and more."

"So, he wants to fuck you too?"

"Oh yes he just whips his big cock out and pisses anywhere. He loves to show off."

"And do you look?"

"I can't help it."

"So has it gotten close yet?"

"Has what gotten close?"

"Has he fucked you yet?"

"He is too big."

"The boys?"

"Doug is too big too."

"And Harry is he too big too?"

"Harry is not too big."

"So, Harry is fucking you?"

I knew Uncle and the boys would fuck Sandy and I wanted them to. It would make our farm family much closer.

"He did this morning. Yes."

"Was it fun?"

"I have to admit that I enjoyed it a lot. And your uncle is pushing for us to do it much more."

"And are you going to?"

"Are you alright if I do?"

"Harry is going to stretch you so Doug and uncle can have you too?"

"Yes, Harry and then Doug tomorrow."

Work was very busy for several weeks and I pretended to be so busy I had no idea what was happening out there on our farm. But I was pretty sure what the men were doing with my wife and I wanted them to. Finally, after we were in bed, I had to ask Sandy what was going on with her and uncle and my cousins.

"Oh, David you know what they are doing with me. I am now Uncle Raymond and your cousins' whore."

"So, they all fuck you every day?"

"Yes, and they have a new game for me to play. A friend of Doug's told them about it."

"What kind of a game Baby?"

"Jamie, Doug's friend says they played it with a girl in high school. He says she fucked every boy in his class. It is a Breath play fame with a twist. They stripped her tied her hands behind her back and her boyfriend fucked her then they hung her. As she was hanging one of the other guys stepped up under her and she did anything to get up on his cock. They did it to her every day and more and more guys fucked her."

"So, is this Jamie fucking you?"

She dropped her eyes and was very quiet. She finally looked up at me.

"Yes, he is. Jamie has fucked me every day for two weeks now."

"Tell me about this game they play."

"It is about depriving you of oxygen during sex and the orgasms are fantastic he says. But in part it is about lots of sex partners too."

"Does he want you to do it?"

"Yes, he wants me to."

"Have you agreed?"

"Yes, but not to everything he wants me to do."

"What is he asking you to do?"

"He wants to bring friends when I do it like the girl did at school for him."

"How many guys did she let fuck her when she did it?"

"He says there were only 5 the first time she did it, but it grew. I think he said she let 14 guys do her in all."

"So, when does he want you to do it?"

"In the morning."

"Is it safe for you to do it?"

"He won't do it unless there are others here to watch to make it safer."

"How high will you be up?"

"He wants to do it in the hayloft. With the door open. He has friends over in the school that can see in the loft door from there. Some of them were with Julie in the high school last year when they did her. He wants them to watch me do it. He says it will make them all want to do it with me."

"As long as it is safe, and are uncle and the boys going to be there?"

"No, they are going to pick up hay down south."

"So, friends of his?"

"Yes, and that is where the problem begins. He will make me fuck who helps us."

"Honey, you can't do this without help."

"You don't mind if several other guys fuck me too?"

"Could this become addictive?"

"He says it is yes."

"How many guys has he invited to help him?"

"He has not told me yet."

"Well as long as you are safe."

"So, you are alright if his friends fuck me?"

"Well if you do this, I will guess you will ride the cock given to you to support you to breath?"

"Yes, that is the idea. But he may bring 20 guys and want each one to support me with his cock."

"He has told you this?"

"Yes, and he says that once a guy has supported me. He wants me to agree to let them fuck me anytime they want me."

"So, he wants to whore you for his friends."

"Has he told you how many guys he wants you to do?"

"No, but I do know he does want me to become his whore. He says you'll give me to him. Jamie, knows Uncle and the boys fuck me. He says you knew they would. That you wanted them to. Is it true did you want them to have me?"

"I was pretty sure that you might give in to them, yes. Sandy you are so sexy And I knew they would want you. And that you would love sex with them."

"So is Jamie right do you want me to become his whore?"

"You already agree to do this for him."

"I know I have."

"You know they will all fuck you, don't you?"

"If I agree yes, I know they will."

"Baby, you did agree to do it for him. And you start in the morning?"

"Yes, in the morning."

"How many helpers are going to be there?"

"He said there will be ten."

"You are to settle down on all ten bare cocks?"

"He has said I am to take them all up inside me, yes. So, what do I do?"

"You have already agreed to try it, Babe."

"So, I do it in the morning?"

"I'd say so. At least try it."

I had to leave for work early the next morning. And I didn't get home until after 5 pm that eve. The girls were doing homework and our meal was ready. We sat alone in the kitchen. I had to ask. And I did.

"Did you, do it? And if so, was it what he had said?"

"Yes, I did it. The sex is fantastic, by far the best orgasms I have ever dreamed of."

"How many did you have?"

"I lost track, but lots of them and each one got more intense. I would have done anything for another one. Your wife is now a slut, whore."

"Did you ride all the guys he brought to help?"

"David I got my pussy down over each man's bare cock as I nearly lost conciseness each time, they hung me I fucked them each until they pulled me up again. And as he had said after they took my collier off, I let them all gang bang me on the cot in the barn. He says they now have sexual privileges of me any time they want me."

"And did he bring ten helpers this time?"

"No not today. There were just seven young guys with him. But they have been with your wife most of the day. I have had all seven cocks up inside me several times today. So these seven young men can fuck me anytime now."

"Day off tomorrow maybe?"

"No three days on cocks and then a day off."

"So how many helpers tomorrow?"

"I am not sure, he said ten today, but there were only seven."

"Sweetheart seven young men fucked you today and how many people watched you doing it today?"

"I went to the store after we did it today. Mr. Collins who runs the store said my breasts are beautiful. He asked if they could see them up close."

"If they could see them?"

"Yes, he and the two guys who work in back for him. One of them is going to be a helper tomorrow. There were 19 women who shopped there today that watched me do it. Mr. Collins said that Mrs. Avery was one who saw me today. They are talking to her about doing it too. Mrs. Avery works at the school and knows all the boys who were with the girl last year. She has big tits and the boys have teased her about doing it. She had never actually seen it done until today when she watched me. Mr. Collins told me that she went into the back room with them. And he showed me where they had her. They all three fucked her back there. I showed them my tits back there and they all fucked me there too. Jason will fuck me tomorrow when he helps, and Mr. Collins didn't think it fair he would have me, and they couldn't."

"That doesn't seem very fair."

"I felt sorry for MR. Collins and if I let him fuck me, I couldn't tell Dougie no. Him being a black boy and all. I was sure glad I didn't say no. His cock is huge, and I loved it. I promised them I'd fuck them again tomorrow."

"So, after they hang you again tomorrow you are to see Mr. Collins and Dougie?"

"Well yes after the helpers gang fuck me when we finish. Mrs. Avery has agreed to let Jamie see her nude and maybe fuck her to see if he wants her to play the game too."

"Where is this to happen?"

"He plans to show her off in the barn tomorrow too. Her husband is the football coach at school. He said he'd bring the team to watch her. He wants them to see her big tits. Some of his assistant coaches have fucked his wife. They all wife share. I think 3 of them share wives. The three coaches are all blacks but married to white women."

"There are lots of white women married to black men now."

"I will admit I was very excited when Dougie fucked me today. I can't wait to fuck him again."

"But he will not be a helper tomorrow?"

"No not tomorrow."

I went by the school the next day to talk with Coach Avery. I ask him if Marci his wife was going to do the barn thing today? I know him and his wife Marci.

"No not today. Jamie will display her in the barn to kind of show her off. And I told him to fuck her and maybe let some of his helpers to do her too. Marci isn't as pretty as your Sandy, but her big tits excite guys. I want my cock up in your wife so badly."

"Well heck Coach you should have said so. I would have sent her over to your office long ago. You and your boys could have her. She got a taste of bbc from Dougie yesterday."

"No shit send her right over and we will feed her all the black cocks she wants my team is mostly blacks and over 18 so no troubles."

I told my wife that night what the Coach had said about black cock for her. I left early for work the next morning and returned late that night. Sandy wasn't home yet, which was very unusual. She was over an hour later. I could see she'd had a very long day. I had dinner ready for her and the kids had eaten. I soon learned my wife had a very busy day with the coach and his team.

She had ridden most of his team while being hung that day.