All Comments on 'Out of Africa'

by Boomerang7

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fate?

Yes my fate was sealed! I would soon be divorced and single and good ridance to the cheating bitch!

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
GIVE EM ENOUGH ROPE TO HANG THEMSELF

but make sure the rope don't wrap around your neck, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Didn't This Get Posted Before?

Or better yet is it a rewrite? No matter, it's still 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why

Why hang around to be forth class person in the house you pay for.

Dump her ass and let Carol make the house payment.

Her ass was grass when she started the whole plan.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
again stories of the mentally ill arent erotic

if you want a women that fucks other men don't marry them just date women that date other men. That way you save the expense of paying for her life but get the benefit of no sex and being with a slut. Barring that remember dead wives tell no lies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
send both bitches packing

One star

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
crap

not worth a comment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
nuther

limp wrist cuck tell

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
doomerang go back home and forget what you saw

find a man to hang out with and try again. leave the pink panties at Matt's house

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Cage that dick

I love the start of this story. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boom has watched too many '80's porn. Because his plot his about the same level of eroticism.

Not only can I not see a man accepting this level of shit, I can't see any woman actually doing that to a man they profess to love. I would suggest trying again; but only if involves the author saran wrapping his head until he passes out.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 10 years ago
I don't have a dog in the BTB vs Willing Cuckold fight ...

... but this story seemed to be a retread of dozens of other cuckold stories - the progression is exactly the same.

The best LW stories are those where the author of the comment gets his underwear in a knot because she is cheating on him before he notices that Hubby was doing it first and is doing it more often. Perhaps the moderators re-assign stories with such plots to Erotic Couplings; too bad - the outraged comments in LW are usually more fun than the stories

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Pretty straight forward stupidity

The husband tells his wife it's only a fantasy. She decides to become a cheating slut. Time for him to move out and divorce the whore. Not a single clever, interesting or original thing in this mess. Not a single decent character. A slut, her slut sister and a spineless man. What do you think could possibly be interesting about this garbage? Your writing certainly wasn't compelling. You populated your story with characters that act without rhyme or reason. Even for fiction, this was drivel. A "1" because negative scores aren't yet allowed.

DunaDunaabout 10 years ago
With only my stories

@H.H.Morant The editors of Literotica practiced their duty only WITH MY STORIES!!!!!!! After the denunciation of a Nazi Germany Gestapo or Stalinism Soviet NKVD denunciator Frontlinecaster they moved my stories to Fetish hub!

I withdrew my stories after moving to Fetish and now I republish them on Fetish with a little change in the preface. I have just begun my 4th stories on Fetish.........

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterabout 10 years ago
@Duna

Lol, so am I a nazi or a communist, you can't seem to make up your mind. Also, you call me a Nazi Gestapo "dennuciator", so I'm someone who's against the Gestapo and denounces them? I think I can agree with you on that.

Seriously, you clearly don't speak english well enough to be trying to write in it. Give it a rest, you lost.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Worst shit ever

Another gay writer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is a writer if I could only score a minus 10!

Worst crap ever written .

ChagrinedChagrinedabout 10 years ago
Damn!

I don't think I have ever seen a score this low!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
unreal

the writer must really hate men. don`t know any man that would put up

with a wife like that. really there are to many women who only want a

no strings date.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No way you are straight.

This was awful.

Nitro70652Nitro70652about 10 years ago
as usual

It always happens. People comment on the plot of the story or the characters "not being normal". As far as the writing went, it wasn't bad. Fairly descriptive, spelling and grammar good, and somewhat believable if people open their minds and realize that there are actually people out there with these needs. I may be in the minority but I liked it.

4 stars.

tiredandoldtiredandoldabout 10 years ago
bullshit

Pretty good technically but total bullshit story. Some will love it but most will get the idea and never return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you have to change your name.

the word 'boomerang' is Australian. You are a pom.

In my experience, most poms are kinky, whipped, wimp faggots.

Over here in Australia, we disagree with your very thought processes. So as such, your use of an aussie term is offensive, especially the aboriginal name for a special weapon.

Why don't you give yourself a descriptive name that fits, like..er... I dunno, how about LilPinkFlacidTapeworm7 or something. That'd suit your 'weapon' a lot better.

OOAAOOAAabout 10 years ago
Good story!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats!

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Trolls unite to complain they are forced to read this. lol

Very good job. Keep the story going. Please start adding chapter numbers. Also lock cuckold in chastity. None of this nasty wanking as he waits to eat a real mans sperm out of his wife's pussy and ass. Also naughty sister needs to find a couple of top tranny's to help train hubby and teach him to suck, swallow, and take a good fuck and breeding. Hubby needs to enjoy his cuckolding. Also some text messages with photo's for cuckold to see how much fun wife is having.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
devilspy

Fucking Fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Hot!

Can't wait for chapter 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
What in the hell do you readers expect from this fetish writer.

Not one story made it to 3.5 stars. Doesn't that tell you something? This guy is a cuckold/fetish writer relished by guys like devilspy and OOAA the two sickos of Cuckerotica. Don't believe me, read their comments. Both enjoy slurping fresh cream pies, straight from their wives slutty cunt. Don't you boys?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
pure rubbish

not even worth the single star I gave it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Stupid cuckold

He mentioned his little brain, it has to be small to fit in the end of his 3 inch cock where all willing cuckolds have their brains. personally if my wife told me she was going out to cuckold me, "SHE WOULD BE TOAST" AND NEED NOT BOTHER COMING HOME, until she had been tested clear for STD's etc. and then she would be served the moment she arrived home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

throw both of the cunts out he doesn't need either one whores

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

right they both need to be thrown to the curb nothing but whoreshe needs to grow some balls

great lovergreat loverover 5 years ago
No point in getting worked up over a fantasy

All these anon folks, need to shut up!

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Needs

Being a cuckold is a need? I thought food, water, air, etc.we're needs. Being a cuckold would be a curse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
When did the husband leave?

Let the cheating cunt support herself. If the stupid bitch sister tries to touch him, bitch slap her and throw her out. What's she going to do, cry? This story was beyond stupid. What husband lets his wife expose him to every nasty disease known to man? Get a divorce and let her risk her own life. She's of no concern to him.

1 star

Mrhappy4aaMrhappy4aaover 3 years ago
Sucks....

This is a real sorry excuse of a very wimpy cuck and slutty wife story. Nothing here to see. Just short and terrible.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Bpy all I saw was a room full of human trash that isnt even worthy of breathing.

oldcdoldcdabout 2 years ago

I would walk away and leave .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Divorce her. Make sure everybody knows what the women are doing and if she tries to lock you up, go to the police and have her arrested. It's easy. He controls his own fate. Dumb

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous