Out One Night

Story Info
Memorable wild parties in the 90s.
799 words
3.86
8k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers

We had plenty of real fun parties in the 90s. People talk with each other. There is plenty of real and physical interaction among friends and new acquaintances -- as no one had smart phones then to tinker with or get busy with social media. Girls excitedly flirt with boys and the boys will always try their darn best to get under our pants before the fun party ends.

This one happened on a weekend, and we were at an outdoor event. There was a big show or concert. Lots of bands were playing. We watched for some time and we also drank a lot of beer and wine. I was with my classmates and schoolmates. There was a guy I really fancied so I went closer to where he was and started flirting with him.

He asked me to dance with him and I really sort of threw myself at him and gyrated my body to the tune to seduce him and he seemed to like it as I noticed a big bulge in his pants after a while of dirty dancing. As were both drunk with spirits and because of the flirting and dirty dancing, I suppose our sexual desires swelled as well. So, when he suddenly pulled me out of the event and made our way into the small deep alleyways of the town, I did not complain at all and even became more excited with the idea of doing something else. The shops along these passageways were all closed as it was already late at night. No one was in the area, and you could hardly hear anything in the place.

We came upon a shop that had small tables in its front recessed area. He flung me on top of one the tables, lifted my skirt and just tore my panties off violently. He took out his big hard cock, went on top of me, and rammed that big hard cock into my cunt and started fucking me good. I shrieked and he clamped his hand over my mouth as it was a really loud sexual cry.

He kept saying, "You were such a cunt during the party!" and "I can see that you really like cocks so much with the way you were coming on to me all night."

"I will make you my slut tonight!"

And he would pound his cock harder and faster into my cunt as I pleaded, "Please be gentler, it's too rough."

After saying, "Please it hurts" and "Not too much, please!" -- it was then that I heard someone laugh. And then I saw them. There were two more guys watching me get fucked on top of the table just big enough to hold half of my entire body.

I told the guy fucking me as I became suddenly afraid, "Please stop! There are other people. They are watching"

He just told me, "They are with me and they are here to have their fill of you -- am sure you will like and enjoy more cocks tonight, you slut!" and then they all laughed.

But then he made me orgasm and I forgot that I was afraid and just went on with the pleasure. He made me hang my head on the table as he continued to fuck my cunt. A cock was inserted into my mouth as my head hung on one end of the table. I could also feel my left breast getting sucked while the right breast is getting roughly mashed as I stayed pinned to that table.

When the guy fucking me orgasmed, he was replaced by another. There was always a cock in my cunt and in my mouth. I was having orgasm after orgasm.

I kept moaning and gasping and they kept fucking me. I was really enjoying it and after a while my pleas turned to begging for more and for them not to stop, "I want more cocks! Oh, please fuck me more! Harder please, harder!" I did not want it to stop.

They were enjoying themselves. They would say things like, "C'mon whore! Cum for me!" And I did. I gasped as I orgasmed and begged for more of their hard cocks. I was very drunk with the pleasure of nonstop hard cocks sliding in and out of my cunt.

It felt like the cocks would never stop fucking my cunt and mouth but they eventually did. I was covered with cum on my jaw and neck as well as my tummy and legs. I practically showered with cum, and I loved it.

I had to sneak into the house that night when I got home so I could get straight to the shower.

Truly memorable parties and strangers in the 90s! And it so different now.

veracruz
veracruz
45 Followers