Outdoor Fun

Story Info
Hotwife helps entertain business partner's son.
917 words
3.9
14.8k
11

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 09/15/2023
Created 01/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Irina carefully and quietly entered her master bedroom, where her husband Giovanni was watching her observatory tryst with Xiǎo on a laptop. She noticed that he was also sporting an erection in his pants.

Quickly, Irina rushed over while unwrapping her dress and leaving it on the floor. She gave her husband a loving kiss and removed her lingerie. She then pulled his pants and boxers off and immediately mounted his erection.

She rocked her hips back and forth and began to feel some warmth building in her loins. However, as usual, her husband suddenly ejaculated within her before she had even come close to orgasm.

However, since Xiǎo had been ruthlessly pounding into her vagina with his impressive penis only ten minutes ago, the shared tender intimacy with her husband was satisfying enough. She smiled at him and they kissed passionately for a few moments.

Afterward, Irina and her husband decided to bathe in their jacuzzi together.

Giovanni first washed her feet, massaging them as he rubbed soap over her feet. He then began washing her legs, rubbing soap over each, taking extra time to enjoy them as he washed. He washed her loins, rubbing her labia in the process, and Irina groaned in delight. Reaching back, he washed her buttocks and cleaned the crack, washed his hands, then rubbed soap over her slit, causing Irina to buck herself against his hand.

As Giovanni began washing her body, Irina washed his feet and legs. She took some time to clean his genitals and stroked his shaft up and down several times to clean it with soap. However, it refused to harden.

Irina then moved to wash his upper body just as Giovanni began rubbing soap over his wife's breasts. Irina began to breathe heavier as Giovanni cleaned her breasts and tweaked her nipples.

Once done they went to bed together and slept soundly.

The next morning, Irina wore a business suit as they intended to take their guests to the site they proposed building a joint research center together. They ate breakfast with Xiǎo and his father and drove them quickly to the nearby hill.

As Irina's husband and Xiǎo's father began walking around the site, Irina took Xiǎo in a different direction, until they had walked a little further down a path to fall out of sight of the others. They ended up on a little hidden ledge underneath the hill where Giovanni and Xiǎo's father was still exploring.

"Why are we here?" asked Xiǎo.

Irina ignored the question; instead, she grabbed the growing erection in his pants and led Xiǎo behind a thicket of bushes between the only path to their location and the ledge.

Irina knelt on her knees in front of Xiǎo and unbuckled his belt. She then unbuttoned his trousers, unzipped and pulled them down. His hardness was trapped in his boxers so she pulled them down as well.

Irina grabbed Xiǎo's steel-hard shaft and began stroking it. She then wrapped her mouth around his angry purple glans, sucked on it, then withdrew and licked around it. She lifted his shaft, and licked the underside, causing it to harden even more.

"I am going to offer to take you to Milan tomorrow for shopping," Irina stated, running the tip of her tongue along the base of Xiǎo's shaft.

"Convince your father to let you accompany me," she commanded.

Irina then wrapped her mouth around the side of Xiǎo's glans and shaft, pushed her tongue onto his penis, and ran her lips back and forth along the length of his shaft, licking her tongue alongside as well. She looked up to see Xiǎo nodding wholeheartedly while groaning in delight.

"Good boy," Irina said softly.

She then held up his erection and nibbled hard along the underside of his shaft. With her other hand, she rubbed his glans aggressively.

When Irina reached the base of his shaft, she began licking and sucking on his scrotum, while gently fondling his testicles. With her other hand, she held his glans and ran her thumb along the base of his glans and where it met his shaft.

She then ran her entire tongue up the base of his shaft, then around his glans. Taking his giant penis with both hands, she began pumping his well-veined member with ferocity. As this happened, she took his glans into her mouth and sucked on it greedily, like a child eager to finish their first lollipop to demand the next.

Soon Xiǎo was involuntarily pumping into Irina's mouth, and groaning rapidly. When his pace became very fast, she felt his glans twitch in her mouth.

Irina then wrapped her lips tight around the base of his glans, then quickly pulled it out of her mouth so it popped out. She then stood up to the side and fisted Xiǎo's penis rapidly.

Xiǎo suddenly pumped hard and fast through Irina's fist, ejaculated a teaspoon of semen onto the grass, and growled in satisfaction.

Satisfied that Xiǎo had enjoyed her fellatio, Irina smiled and kissed him quickly on the lips.

"Thank you," said Xiǎo.

"Your welcome," replied Irina.

"But you haven't orgasmed yet," Xiǎo said, and he massaged her left breast through her blouse.

Irina enjoyed the fondling for a few seconds before she took his hand off her.

"Not today. Tomorrow when you come to Milan with me," she warned.

With that, they kissed gently on the lips and walked back to the plateau to rejoin her husband and his father.