Owned Pt. 03

Story Info
Steve extends his control over Brenda.
2.8k words
4.34
9.7k
9
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
k2211
k2211
388 Followers

After our lunch Tina and I sat outside on the patio waiting for Steve to get home, we were drinking wine and chatting.

We finished the bottle, Tina got up to get another and something else I needed to wear when Steve arrived. I was intrigued to see what it might be as I was already wearing a half cup bra and crotchless panties, so I didn't think I would be putting extra clothes on and less wasn't go to make much of a difference. I also had the butt plug inserted so unless it was a different one it wouldn't be one of those either.

I thought about what had happened in the last 24 hours.

I'm having an affair, or maybe it's two affairs as I'm having sex with both Steve and Tina. I've been given more orgasms in the last 24 hours than Dave has given me in the last 12 months, in fact in the last 3 months he's barely touched me, no matter given me any orgasms.

Overall it has been a very exciting and pleasurable 24 hours and it's another 48 before Dave gets home.

"And what are you smiling about Slut?" Tina asked as she returned to the patio.

"Nothing much, just all the great sex I've had in the last 24 hours," I replied.

"And we're not finished with you yet," Tina replied smiling.

"Yes, 48 hours before Dave get homes, plenty of time," I said.

"Oh it won't stop when Dave gets home," Tina said with a smile.

Before I could say anything I heard the noise of a car door closing, "Master's home," Tina said.

I stood up and began to walk towards the door.

"Stop Slut," Tina ordered.

I stopped and turned to face her.

"On your hands and knees Slut," she told me.

I got down on my hands and knees, Tina walked up to me, it was then I noticed she was holding something in her hand. She opened her hand and it fell out, it was a leash, it was wrapped around her wrist, the clip dangled in front of me.

Tina attached the leash to my collar, "Follow me Slut," she ordered.

Tina led me to the entrance hall, once there she had me sit on my knees looking at the door, Tina stood to the side slightly in front of me.

The door opened Steve stepped in, Tina handed him the leash.

I must have looked liked a little puppy dog, sitting up obediently waiting for it's master to get home.

Without a word Steve moved to the living room dragging me behind him, Tina trailed behind us.

Steve sat in an armchair dragging me beside him, I went to sit on my knees but he tugged the leash making me stay on my hands and knees.

"Beer Pet," he said as his hand reached down to my ass and began playing with the butt plug, he moved it back and forward, twisted it around. He pulled me further forward to let his hand easily reach my pussy, he began fingering my pussy as he drank his beer.

After handing Steve his beer Tina dropped to her knees, she undid Steve's pants and began sucking his cock.

I couldn't see what Tina was doing, the arm of the chair blocked my view, but I could hear her slurping and gagging on his cock. Steve was fucking my pussy with two fingers while his thumb pressed against the butt plug, I could feel an orgasm building.

"Don't come Slut," he said as I began moaning.

"Yes Master," I said, I wasn't sure if I could stop myself but I knew I had to try.

I bit my lip hard, made my hands into fists digging my nails into my palms, anything to give me pain and distract me.

It worked, the pain distracted me and pulled me back from the edge, I had to repeat the process several times before Steve stopped fingering me.

Tina stood up, stepping back.

Steve grabbed my hair, he dragged me in front of him, his hard cock waiting for my mouth.

I began sucking his cock, Tina had triggered some pre cum and I could taste it on him as I swallowed it. His hand still held my hair, he began moving my head up and down on his cock as I sucked.

My phone rang, "Get that Pet," Steve said and he moved my head faster up and down on his cock.

"Hi Dave," Tina said, "Yes Brenda's here, she's just having something to eat, by the look of it she'll be finished soon."

As she was talking to Dave Steve came in my mouth, his cum running down my throat and out of my mouth over his cock.

"Lick it clean then you can talk with him," Steve said.

"Yes Master," I said as I moved closer to his cock, my tongue ran up and down the shaft licking salvia and cum off it.

Tina had wandered off as she spoke with Dave and for a while I couldn't hear what she was saying but her voice grew louder as she returned to the room.

"Hope that keeps you going, yes I look forward to that also," she said, "Ah she's just finishing licking her plate, looks like she enjoyed her meal, here she is."

Tina handed me the phone.

As I sat on the floor talking to Dave Steve left the room, Tina laid on the floor in front of me and spread her legs. As she laid there she began to finger her pussy, firstly rubbing her clit then sliding two fingers into her pussy. As I watched her fingers slowly got wetter, I could see the wetness on her lips, she began moaning, softly at first then louder.

It was hard talking with Dave, I wasn't concentrating on what he said, I mainly grunted as an occasional response. My pussy was getting wet and I could smell Tina's scent in the air, all I wanted to do was taste her.

I said goodbye to Dave and began leaning forward, there was a sharp tug on my collar, Steve had returned and was holding the leash.

"No touching Slut," Steve said,

"Yes Master," I replied as I watched Tina have her first orgasm.

Steve then tied my hands behind my back, he also a double headed cock ball gag.

He shoved one cock in my mouth it was about 4 inches long, he strapped the gag in place, the other cock pointed straight out from my mouth, it was 6 inches long and about 2 inches in diameter.

Steve stripped off, he stood in front of me, his cock at about eye level pointed across my face.

Tina got on her knees opposite Steve, she leant forward taking Steve's cock in her mouth.

I just sat there watching as Tina sucked Steve cock, it grew bigger and harder before my eyes, saliva poured out of Tina's mouth down her chin. Steve grabbed her head as he shoved his cock deeper and harder into Tina's mouth.

Steve kept fucking Tina's mouth until he came, Tina's eyes opened wide as Steve's cock exploded in her mouth, she choked and gagged on his cum.

All I could do was sit and watch, I could see the base inch or so of Steve's cock, I could see it pulsate as it pumped cum into Tina's mouth. As well as hearing Tina I could see her throat move as she desperately tried to swallow all Steve's cum, I could also see that she couldn't as cum was trickling out her mouth, down her chin onto her tits.

I was so jealous of Tina, I wanted Steve's cock in my mouth, I wanted his cum to flow down my throat and most of all I wanted to come.

When Steve was finished he pulled his cock from Tina's mouth, it was wet with cum and saliva. He moved it under my nose, he rubbed it against me, the scent drove me wide, I wanted to taste it, to feel it.

Steve then held my head facing forward, Tina moved in front of me, her ass facing me. She bent over from the waist and began backing toward me, I didn't know what was happening at first but then it dawned on me.

Steve was going to use the cock sticking out of my mouth to fuck Tina.

Steve held my head firmly as Tina backed up, he positioned the end of the cock against her pussy. Her lips were swollen and wet from her earlier fingering, and I could see some cum around them. He pushed my head forward, I watched as Tina's pussy spread taking the cock inside.

Tina only moved slightly, it was Steve that roughly used my head to fuck her. He pushed and pulled me at an ever increasing pace, slamming my face against her ass before he pulled the cock all the way out.

I could see Tina's pussy gaping each time the cock was removed, it was covered in Tina's juices, they dripped off it and out of her pussy, she had come once and was close to coming again.

Worst of all for me was when I was pressed against Tina's ass I could smell her pussy, that sweet scent of her juices filled my nostrils. It reminded me of earlier when I ate her out, the feel of our bodies touching, her taste, the soft sound she made as she came on my tongue.

God it was making me even hornier.

After Tina second orgasm Steve let go of my head, he stood up untying the leash.

He headed towards the room I slept in last night, he had a long stride and dragged me behind him as I tried to keep up on my hand and knees.

When I got to the room he put his hands under my armpits, he lifted me up and threw me onto the bed on my back. He dragged me the edge of the bed until only my ass was on it, my legs dangled over the side.

Tina climbed on the bed above my head, she sat on her knees and leant over my face as she played with my tits and nipples. Again I couldn't do anything other than stare up at her beautiful perky nipples.

I felt something wrap around my left ankle, my leg was pulled to the left, the same happened to my right leg.

With my legs spread wide I knew my pussy was fully exposed, my anticipation built as I thought that Steve was know going to pleasure me with his tongue or cock, or both.

I was just lifting my head to see if I could see Steve between my legs when Tina moved herself over my face, she pressed my head down on the bed and as she held the cock she lowered her pussy on to it.

Tina just sat there, far enough above my nose so I could still breath but close enough so I could smell her scent from her earlier orgasms.

I felt a hand touch my inner thigh, it caused me to tremble, fingers ran up and down my thigh before I felt them start to play with my butt plug. Slowly the plug was moved around inside me, it felt good but I wanted, no needed my pussy played with.

But with the gag in I couldn't say anything, I only made a muffled noise.

I heard a humming noise, the fingers had stopped playing with the butt plug, suddenly something touch my clit, a vibrating sensation, my whole body jump, I even pushed the cock deeper into Tina's pussy.

No one was talking, Tina was gently moving on the cock, her juices ran down it onto my face. The only noise other than my muffled moans was the low humming of the vibrator.

It moved between my clit and butt plug, it pressed and rubbed against my clit for a few minutes then was moved to be pressed against the butt plug making it vibrate in my anus, then after a few minutes it would be taken away and nothing touched me.

Over and over again this happened, it was like torture, an orgasm would start to build but it never game. I knew my pussy was dripping wet, I could feel it running over my body onto the bed.

All the time Tina rode the cock protruding from my mouth, speeding up to bring on her own orgasm before slowing down again. She showed no signs of stopping.

Oh shit, the vibrator is touching my lips, my body trembles, "Oh yes, oh yes please, make me come," I thought.

Nooooo, it stopped again, fuck I need to come.

Oh it's back again, that's it keep it going I'm close, just a little longer, I'm going to come, just a minute longer, FUCK, it's gone again, why won't he let me come?

Twice more he did it, took me to the very edge and stopped, then nothing other than Tina riding the cock.

I felt more movement behind my head, Tina wriggled forward slightly and with the cock still in her pussy she got on her knees, her ass sticking out. The cock pressed uncomfortably against my lip and mouth in it's new position, as I looked up Steve's cock appeared in view, it was hard again.

He's going to fuck Tina's ass.

I listened to Tina moan as I watched Steve's cock disappear and reappear as he fucked her ass. I couldn't see Tina's ass hole but I imagined it was gaping wide each time he pulled his cock out of it.

He kept fucking her ass until he came, I couldn't see his cock pulsate this time it was fully buried in her ass but it wasn't long until cum dripped out onto my face.

Steve pulled his cock out, it was followed by a river of cum which poured over my face.

Steve moved away and was followed by Tina, for a while I was left alone on the bed, cum drying on my face, my body aching from being tied in this one position for hours.

After a while Tina returned, she untied my legs and rolled me over to untie my arms, it felt good to be free, I moved and stretched my aching limbs. Tina then removed the gag, my jaw ached but I hadn't noticed to much at the time as other parts of my body were sorer.

"Go to the bathroom, then bed," Tina instructed, "Do not touch yourself."

"But..," I started to say.

"If you do you will be punished and Master will know," she said nodding towards the corner of the room.

I noticed there appeared to be a camera.

"If you disobey you will be tied to the bed for the next 24 hours with vibrators strapped to and in your body," Tina explained, "And believe from experience a few hours without an orgasm is better than 24 hours of continuous orgasms."

"Now go before I change my mind," Tina instructed.

"Yes Pet," I said as I turned and headed to the bathroom.

When I got back to my room it was empty, I glanced at the camera in the corner remembering Tina's words, I was horny but I didn't want to be punished. I got into bed, I couldn't stop thinking about the last few hours, did I do something wrong that I wasn't allowed to have an orgasm. For the first 24 I had nearly constant orgasms but since then nothing.

It took a while but I finally dropped off into a fitful sleep.

Next morning I woke up to the sensation of Tina sucking my nipples.

"Morning Slut," Tina said.

"Morning Pet," I replied.

"Before you ask you can't come yet, you have to wait until Master gets home," Tina said, "But you are allowed to make me come," she added smiling.

"Why, have I done something wrong?" I asked.

"No Master is more than satisfied with you, it's just a lesson, one of many he will teach you," Tina said.

"A lesson," I said a confused expression on my face.

"Yes a lesson that your pleasure comes at the Masters pleasure not when you want it," Tina said, "But don't worry it will be worth it when it's comes."

"Yes Pet," I said as I pushed Tina onto her back and climbed on top of her.

I was desperate to come but I was also hungry to taste Tina again, I kissed my way down her body until I reached her pussy, then for the next couple of hours I ate and fingered her to multiple orgasms, lapping up the sweet nectar of her pussy.

I was getting hornier as the time passed and I expectantly waited for Steve to return, my imagination running wild in the pleasure I hoped to receive.

k2211
k2211
388 Followers