All Comments on 'Oz Beach Boy...Pantsed!'

by MyBareTorso

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso3 months agoAuthor

Yes, it's short...please note that this story is an entry in The 2024 750-Word Project!

AG31AG313 months ago

You're always entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Gotta love when busty babes forcefully expose Matt's cock and balls!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This juvenile preoccupation with big cocks ruined a cute vignette. Merely saying it was ‘big’ would have been enough and given the author more words to give some emotional response to her being pantsed.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorso3 months agoAuthor

You obviously haven't read my previous stories, which is fine...thanks for taking the time to have a look. But if you don't like stories that have a juvenile preoccupation with big cocks, I'd suggest you avoid my posts...my recurring main character's huge cock features in everything I've written...and everything I will write in future. 🙏

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel893 months ago

I'm kinda disappointed that Taylor's friends pantsed her instead of sharking her. After you mentioned her huge boobs bouncing, I felt them pulling her top off would've followed up on that. I do get that it was an eye-for-an-eye thing, but it still feels to me as the reader that de-topping her would've been better. This is still good as it is, of course, and my preference is purely subjective.

DaniHarris21DaniHarris213 months ago

Entertaining as ever, and well done with such a tight word limit. Picking up on other comments I wouldn't listen to them, as a guy with a tiny penis, I love reading stories about what it is like to be properly endowed. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMyBareTorso@MyBareTorso
Based in Sydney, Australia, I am a male who loves lounging on the beach and getting naked for groups of women whenever I can. Though I write across categories, ALL of my stories are CFNM-driven and feature my recurring "Oz Beach Boy" character Matt, a handsome, heavily muscled...