OZone 15 : Prince cHARMING

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers

Jordy smirks lowering her chin, "Maybe next time. Give Pastor Joseph and his wife my best."

Dottie hesitantly smiles in disappointment. Not everyone took such a vested interest in religion. Jordan believed in God but not in sitting on a pew for an hour of subjugation. She would make the effort to go again one of these days. God willing. After all, there's not that much to miss.

Right?

Back at the Church Car wash.

Garrison Dhorne sat in one of the new wheelchairs while Elderly "Eunice Taylor" was joining Gina for a glass of tea inside the Church. All of the chairs were lined up along the sidewalk. Freshly washed and shined up. Connor left Stacy who had given him back his shirt and casually walked over to his Father with his hands in his pockets.

"Okay, I had fun. Are you happy now?"

Oz puckers his lips and keeps silent. As Connor glares from side to side over the chairs he winces, "I thought you weren't going to just buy a bunch of wheelchairs. What happened to, "Those who help themselves?"

Oz smiles faintly, "They do their best to help themselves get along every day. When I get their age I hope I'm as feisty as they are. I figured they deserved it." He rolls the chair backwards and turns a circle to get the feel of it. Stopping cold he looks out toward the parking lot.

"Race ya to the grass."

Connor drops his jaw then looks at a vacant chair. A huge smile crossed his face as he hops into a chair and unlocks it. Rotating the wheels backwardly he manages to get in position beside his Dad.

"Last one to the grass does a Chinese fire drill in their boxers."

Connor didn't even take a breath to laugh as he turned the tires in a forward motion getting a head start. Dhorne couldn't help but chuckle, "Yer gonna lose Jeff Gordy."

The race was almost a dead heat within seconds as both of them poured their hearts into winning. At the very last second Oz felt a breeze latch onto his neck.

He grins, "No fair, Nora. Grabbin' my shirt collar and slowin' me down."

Connor reached the grass and jumped out of the chair running about laughing.

"LOOOOOOOSSSERRRRRRR!"

Dhorne rolls up next to him and stops to scratch his head. Connor then points at his Father, "You lost Martial Farts. Drop your pants and start running."

Oz chuckled and stood up, "You win."

He drops his pants right there and yanks them down to his boots before hobbling in a circle around the wheelchairs. Almost tripping Dhorne was caught by his son.

"Thanks, Dad. You just humiliated yourself in front of the entire Church. That makes us even."

With a point of Connor's finger Oz glares back toward the Church to see everyone looking through the glass windows at him. Marge Bauer in particular met his eye. She stood there covering her Granddaughters' eyes. Swiftly, he pulls his pants up and buckles his belt.

"You know they don't speak Chinese. Even though everyone there's squintin'."

Connor Dhorne had a very good day.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,847 Followers