Packer Does The Office Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She couldn't believe how full she was already, and he still had a way to go. Feeling she didn't want to slow down any more than he did Packer plowed on. Stretching her out more than she thought was possible and yet all Jordan could do was want more. Packer was happy to deliver that as well, her slick pussy welcoming in until his hips smacked her thighs.

Her moans getting louder and louder, Packer clamped a hand over her mouth. Shaking his head at her she was able to get the message. She looked around for something to cover her mouth with, not confident in her ability to keep quiet. Packer came through and produced the panties from earlier. Stuffing them into her mouth he got back to work sawing his cock in and out of Jordan.

Her body was quickly acclimating to the newfound size, as her first orgasm rocked her screaming so loud both were happy the panties were muffling enough of it. He started pounding away, at least as much as he could without causing too much of a racket. Still, he wasn't quick enough to catch as a few of the items fell off his new desk. He kept fucking her as he peered at the door wondering if anyone would interrupt them.

When no one did, he slowed his pace and cleared the rest of the small objects off the desk before going back to his previous speed. He was hoping they made just enough noise to perk up the ears of the women in the office who had already experienced him. Sure enough, Kelly walked by his office several times to chat with Erin who was none the wiser of why Kelly kept sneaking glances at the door to the boss's office. Angela and Pam were doing the same albeit without having to find an excuse to be there.

With one hand Packer steadied Jordan on the desk. The other he started mauling her tits through her dress, enough to give them both pleasure but not so much that it would be too noticeable. She was cumming again, this time her legs wrapped tightly around Packer's body aiding him in his thrusting.

The thought of every woman in the office outside his new office, jealous and unable to explain why was really making this all the sweeter for Packer. As he fucked the beautiful Jordan, his previous conquests swirled through his mind. Whether it was Pam, Angela, Kelly, or even Jan that he was pummeling on the Dunder Mifflin desk made the experience even better. The idea of this also gave him some plans, but those would have to wait, he mused, as he focused back on Jordan.

Deep down he just knew at least Pam was beside herself. Waffling between being worried Packer would let something slip and being upset she wasn't the one Packer was slipping it to. So, Pam's ears were pricked up a bit more than the rest of the office and she thought she could hear the faint sound of fucking, but she couldn't be sure.

Meanwhile, Packer was definitely fucking Jordan, who at this point had never experienced this many orgasms in one day let alone back-to-back. There was something magical about his cock it seemed, not just his size. Also, despite his appearance, Jordan was surprised at how long Packer was able to go. She thought he would have passed out long before now, but he was still going strong.

His slightly pudgy exterior hid a semi-decent muscled body, mostly from the copious fucking he did. He always enjoyed their surprise at this fact and the fact they see him as less than what he is due to what most people see. Luckily for him, the women he fucked exteriors were always a sight he loved to behold.

Jordan for instance was clutching her tits through her shirt in one hand while the other gripped the desk. Her eyes shut and her mouth clamped around her own panties as the occasional muffled grunt went out. Her pretty little face all scrunched up in pleasure, not long after she had been silently mocking Packer.

This thought was enough to push Packer towards his own conclusion. He grabbed her tighter and started pounding just a little bit harder, his hand firmly grabbing her tight ass. He could feel his own orgasm quickly approaching and slammed into her. His seed started spewing into her, and she came at this sensation as well.

She couldn't believe how much he was filling her up with, as rope after rope was shot directly into her. Eventually, though they both came down, and Packer slowly pulled out. A slew of cum spilled out as well but a lot was still inside her. They both were breathing heavily as they recovered from what for one of them was a very surprising turn of events.

Packer stood over his conquest while he let her rest for a moment, just admiring the view. Her chest was heaving as her body was still trembling with leftover pleasure. He slowly slipped his pants back on while he let her recuperate. A wicked idea crossed his mind, and he knew he had to act quickly. He took the panties from her mouth, and she didn't notice him stash them away.

"I think that is enough from you for one afternoon," Packer gave a cocky smile as looked at Jordan. He handed her a random stack of papers. "I need you to get these to Pam and make sure she goes over them thoroughly," Packer continued, as Jordan slowly got up from her post-coital rest.

Jordan groggily took the papers from him, her legs just getting back some of their strength. She pulled her skirt down and was looking around for her panties as Packer noticed and moved to hurry her out of the door. She does one final smoothing out her outfit before stepping outside. She feels everyone is watching her but tries to shake it off as being paranoid. She walks over to Pam, who had been staring daggers at her since she left Packer's office.

Pam tries to put on a happy face as Jordan comes up to her and hands her the papers. Packer watches the interaction from his office in glee, noting the jealousy Halpert's wife is throwing at Jordan just feet from her husband. Pam didn't understand at all why she was being handed these papers as they meant nothing to her. She looked them over anyways, almost hoping Packer had a hidden note somewhere in there, but alas there was nothing. She can smell the musk of sex and Packer's scent on Jordan but doesn't let on to this fact.

As Pam was looking through the papers she sees out of the corner of her eyes, something falls out of Jordan's skirt and onto her the top of Jordan's shoes. Pam reached down before Jordan could react and palmed what had fallen. Jordan looked at her inquisitively and Pam noticed her look.

"Oh, you had something on your shoe, I got it," Pam replied sweetly, not letting on she knew what it was. Jordan had noticed the feeling of his cum seep and slosh around her pussy as she walked but didn't notice it had fallen. Now though, Pam had hidden it from view and Jordan just prayed it was just a smudge or Pam hadn't figured out what it really was.

"These look good, you can give them back to Packer," Pam told Jordan, who sighed relief as she took the packet from Pam and moved back towards Packer's office.

Pam made sure Jim wasn't looking before slowly bringing her fingers to her lips and slurping down the cum from Jordan. Savoring the taste, not noticing as Packer smirked at her. Her pussy was gushing, but she knew Jordan was the one to receive the prize today.

Packer didn't last through the afternoon at this job, as it became apparent to Jo that he wasn't the answer either. But he got to have his fun and felt it was a day well spent. Giving Jordan's ass a sneaky smack and grope he whistled a happy tune on his way out. He gave a wink to a confused Jim as well.

Season 8 Episode 16

Packer had been in Florida for a while, sampling all the local talents. While there, he had been put into a position to compete for promotion against some Scranton office members. Luckily for Packer, he had forgotten all about the promotion when they had brought along a hottie with them from up north. A new hire apparently, but she hadn't yet got the delight of meeting Packer yet, but he was planning to remedy that real quick.

Cathy was younger than most of the women in the office, with a nice rack, a big ass, and a pretty face topped with medium-length black hair. Packer could tell she was crushing on Jim hard, just like every other pretty thing that flitted through the office. Like the rest though, she was going to end up impaled on Packer whether she knew it or not. He needed to pick the right time and luckily for him that time came up quicker than expected.

After ditching Dwight and Nellie he was lurking around Jim's room when he heard Cathy go into the shower. He could tell she was trying to seduce Jim, it would never work as Jim was a Choir boy. Why waste a horned-up sex doll on this pretty boy?

He knocked on the door and upon opening it Jim was honestly happy to see Packer for the first time in his life. Anything to put between himself and Cathy.

"Hey Jim, Nellie was asking for you down at the bar think she and Dwight wanted to plan something for the presentation with you," Packer told Jim after he answered the door.

"Uh sure," Jim replied. Normally he would never take anything Packer said at face value but any chance to get out of the room sounded like a good idea.

"You mind telling Cathy when she gets out of the shower?" Jim asked a now smirking Packer.

"Sure buddy," Packer replies and pats him on the back as Jim heads to the bar. Planning to stay there for a while, at least until Cathy cooled off. Jim didn't bother trying to figure out why they didn't want Packer there, he was just happy to leave.

Hopping under them he started pulling them over his body just right. With some finesse and pulling the sheets out from the bed, he was able to position himself, so the sheets covered his whole body, including his face. Only one thing remained uncovered and that was his cock. As he heard the shower turn off and Cathy starts to dry herself off his cock quickly stood to attention at the thought of what was about to happen.

As Cathy exited the shower, she was wearing her skimpiest clothes, wanting to go all out to seduce Jim now knowing she might not ever get another chance. As she exited the bathroom, she was trying to sexily dry her hair while flexing her body for Jim when she saw it. The towel tumbled out of her hands and her jaw hung down in shock.

By far the longest, thickest cock she had ever seen was poking out of the sheets of Jim's bed. It was hard as a rock, and she could see a vein encircling it up to a tip that was wet with precum. She was rooted in place momentarily, just slack-jawed staring at this behemoth in front of her. She felt a jolt run through her body as she saw it twitch with anticipation as the owner clearly heard her come in.

The owner of the cock jiggled it at her, clearly wanting her to make the next move. This broke her out of her spell, and she greedily moved towards the bed. She had expected a bit more work to seduce Jim after he didn't jump her bones as soon as she got on the bed with him, but apparently, he was just playing coy. Now the tastiest-looking cock was poking out of the sheets just for her. She licks her lips before placing her mouth on the tip.

Immediately the salty taste consumed her senses first as her lips brushed past the tip. She was no stranger to sucking dicks, but this was bigger than any she had ever encountered. The head felt enormous in her mouth, and she was nowhere near done. She let her tongue pleasure the head as more of the shaft slipped into her mouth.

Packer for his part had his hands behind his head and just laid there while she did all the work. Both seemed quite happy with this setup. Cathy pushed herself deeper onto his cock, marveling at how little she had managed despite the feeling of it filling her mouth. Also impressed at just how rock hard it was, a fleshy rod she planned to enjoy every inch of.

She couldn't even get halfway before she had to come up for air, marveling at the sight of his meat slipping out of her mouth. She dove right back in after a moment of appreciation, enjoying the sound of moaning from under the covers. Pam clearly didn't appreciate what she had, but Cathy was going to get her fill tonight.

She went back to work, letting his shaft slide into her mouth finding it easier this time although she knew she wasn't going to be able to take the whole thing. She let her saliva slowly trickle down the shaft, lubing it up as she worked the head with her mouth. Both her hands gripped the shaft and stroked him, while her tongue encircled the tip. Licking up every bit of precum that spilled out.

"Let's not forget the balls," Cathy remarked after pulling her face off the cock altogether.

She fluffs his balls out of the covers, not revealing any more of him. She wasn't even surprised at the size of the balls in front of her despite their size. Popping them into her mouth one at a time. Sucking and licking on them, while her hands continued to work his cock. Slipping both balls in she could feel her cheeks bulging at this new sensation. She let them fall out and was moving back to the tip.

"God Jim, if I knew you were this big, I would have just pulled your pants off and blew you in front of the whole office," Cathy moans into the cock as she starts to kiss from the tip down the shaft. Packer takes this moment to flip the covers off, revealing himself to Cathy.

"If knew that, I woulda dropped my pants the first time I met you," Packer responds with a smirk and relishes the looks passing over Cathy's face. Surprise, a little disgust, incredulity, and finally acceptance.

"Oh, fuck it, I don't care who is attached to this thing," Cathy moans before slipping her lips back over the tip.

Packer chuckled and let himself enjoy the sight of another slut giving into his cock. Her glazed eyes wanting nothing more than the thing she was currently bobbing her on. She grinned at him as she did, and he wanted to reward her.

"That's enough of that mouth, get those panties off and climb on up," Packer told her, grasping the bottom of his shaft to further make his point.

She was happy to oblige, climbing over his legs she pulled her shorts off. Then she had to peel her panties off her sopping pussy with the help of Packer who made sure to sneak them away for himself. So frantic she was to get herself on the cock she didn't bother with her shirt, wanting to fuck herself silly as soon as she could.

She lined herself above his cock and carefully started to descend. The tip, slippery with precum, her saliva, and now the juices leaking from her pussy slipped in easy enough. Beyond that though Cathy immediately felt the presence of the behemoth entering her. Her walls stretching as the shaft started to push inside her. Her pussy was on fire though and she wanted nothing more in the world to slam herself on his cock.

She knew she couldn't handle that though, so she gently lowered herself down. Inch after inch being swallowed up by her greedy little pussy. She moaned as she felt herself getting closer and closer to her prize. The sounds they both were emitting got more guttural until Cathy finally felt the blissful feeling of skin slapping against skin.

The sound, even at her slow pace, reverberated through her body and she could feel an orgasm racking through her, but she didn't care. She wanted more and she knew he could offer it to her. Lifting her ass she felt her pussy clinging to his cock, not wanting to let it go but she made sure to pull halfway up his shaft before slamming her body down.

More shockwaves of pleasure ripping through her she continued this cycle, smashing their bodies together more and more frantically with each bounce. Packer enjoyed the sight of her eyes closed bouncing on his cock. Her tits jiggling each one. He placed his hands on her thighs to assist her, letting them both reach new heights.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuugggg..." Cathy screamed as orgasms were hitting her one after another. Packer's cock was exploring parts of her she never even knew existed. Packer started smacking her ass with one hand while stabilizing her with the other.

'Ride me, cowgirl!" Packer exclaimed and Cathy replied with several woops before picking up her pace even further somehow.

She didn't know how long she could keep this up, her body growing weaker with each smack of her ass on his thighs, but the pleasure was too great for her to be the one to stop things. Packer knew he was getting close but felt there was a better place to deposit his load.

He fucked her to one last orgasm and using both hands slid her off him until she was lying on the bed parallel to him. Slipping off the bed himself he spun her around until her head was barely off the edge and she gazed up at the cock above her. He stroked his cock while his hands found her tits and roughly fondled them through her shirt. Mewling at this new sensation Cathy was happy to just lie there and let whatever was going to happen, happen.

Packer felt himself on the edge and took a small step back while his cock directly at her face. His cum blasted out, shot after shot. Packer kept stroking and covering more and more of her face until she practically had a mask of his cum.

They both took a breather, relaxing in post-coital bliss before Packer cracked his neck and headed for the door. Cathy still had cum covering her face as she watched him walk away.

"Bet you weren't thinking about Halpert during that were you?" Packer cockily asks and Cathy responds with a chuckle of her.

"Jim who?" Cathy manages to mutter with a weak smile, a bit of cum dribbling into her mouth as she does. With a smirk at that statement, Packer heads out of the room whistling for a job well done.

Cathy eventually manages to pull herself up and pulls on the shorts she finds strewn across the room but can't manage to find her panties. Shrugging she heads out the door not realizing that the cum is still all over her face, bits of it dripping down with each step.

As she is about to enter her room, she sees Jim heading towards her down the hall back to his room. She gives him a nod to say goodnight, specks of cum flying off as she does. Jim does a double-take at this sight, only catching a glimpse of her again as she slips into her room. Torn between wanting to know more and wanting not to get more involved with Cathy.

He shrugs and heads into his room, where he notices the sight and smell of sex being quite apparent. Wondering what the hell happened he is just happy she is out of his life. He wouldn't want anything to come in between him and Pam.

12