Paddleboat Entertainment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The female lifted your legs up on her shoulders and commented something to the tune of checking out the competition. Two of the stewards came up and each held a leg up in the air. You learned that day that depending on how far apart or up and down they held your legs affected the sensations you were about to have. She remarked you were smooth shaven and maybe even waxed.

She said your pussy was bright pink, very wet, open, and ready for some good fucking. She reached down and inserted two fingers into you. As she began to move her fingers around inside you, she said ""Honey, just lay here and enjoy the ride. You are about to become a cum dump for my crew. We have established rules for ourselves but the rules for you are simple. No screaming, no spitting out, just swallowing, and last, you must hold everything in your pussy, no pushing it out.

It is our plan to fill you completely up so we will have to make up for any you lose, and I have a limited staff". She looked around the room and said, "you guys are going to like this one". One of the other stewards said something to the tune of "I'll be the judge of that" as he took her place between your raised legs.

As he entered your pussy, he commented how tight and wet you were already. He said "I think she wants this, guys" as he went balls deep pumping you with a fervor. He was unforgiving pumping you hard banging up against your cervix which was at first painful and made you whimper. He didn't last long and quickly filled you with a stream of cum that you could feel hitting your womb and then running out of your pussy.

It appeared there were other rules established for their little party. You said that legs in the air and then later laying on your stomach seemed to be the fuck positions for the day. They were quiet and non-abusive. They took a picture of your pussy after each guy was through with you. Your pussy seemed to be the cum dump for everybody. No one pulled out or held back. With the exception of a few blow jobs, that is where it all ended up. Most of this really seemed like a blur to you.

You recalled seeing the female first mate naked and smashed up against the glass being fucked from behind leaving her breast imprints on the glass. When her partner came, he emptied into her pussy and a little bit on the glass before falling backward. That is why you were standing by the glass when I came in, you were cleaning it off.

One of the two men you were sucking pulled away from you and entered your pussy in time to release his load inside of you. The other steward unloaded at the same time in your mouth. When they were done, they each sat and watched the upcoming action, one of them playing on his phone, presumably his camera.

The female straddled your face and made you clean the cum from her pussy. She too was smooth shaven with longer lips and a vaginal opening that was slightly open. You could see a river of cum inside of her as it made its way out. Her darker skin tone really accented her deep brown pussy.

As she played with your clit, you licked the sweetness from deep inside of her. You had experienced a few other females in high school and college mostly playing games of "dare". While you had not been with another woman since you were married, you still remembered what it takes to please one. You had her into an orgasm in no time flooding your face with her juices. Dam you're a good little pussy whore she said as she lifted herself from you.

Even though it was a blur to you, you believed you were fucked by eight, maybe ten different guys total. At one point you looked up and saw a line of four guys waiting for their turn. One turned you over and tried to fuck you in the ass, but the first mate told him that hole was for the captain. So, he positioned you face down on your knees with your pussy up in the air and begging for more attention ramming you hard till he emptied into you.

The two guys that were first went for a second round each as you laid on your stomach. They were much more aggressive this time and a little bit rough. When one was done, the other slid right in and finished you off. He said you were so full he could hardly get in.

The first mate told you that you have a few minutes to go into the bathroom and clean yourself up a bit as you are dripping a gallon full of cum. When you are finished, go stand by the window and the captain would be right in. With that, she left. Most likely the two crewmembers I met in the hallway had their second round with my wife and the red cloth he was holding were my wife's panties on their way to the panty tree shrine.

I did mention to you later that evening that you lost your panties and you stated they must still be in the paddleboat cabin. The stewards were supposed to notify the captain it was his turn and I think my arrival ruined his plans. Hence the offer of the overnight cruise voucher. That is also why you were surprised it was me entering the room when I did and admitted you thought I was the captain until you turned toward me. I asked about the other hole comment you made during our session, and you stated the captain was rumored to be an ass man. Whatever became of the video or the pictures we will never know. I do know, we never did use that voucher.

12