Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move to hold my camera under Anita's shoulders, pointing it down along the underside of her chest and stomach. Her stomach hangs a little, but not much. Certainly not enough to block the view of the bottom of Wayne's balls bouncing as his sacks butts against her pussy. Here it shows all of Anita's smallish breasts, as her soft mounds jiggle loosely as Wayne's pubes bump against her bottom at with each stroke. "Flabby..." I coo to Anita, using the derogatory nickname I've made up for her, one that picks more at her fears than at her true shape. "Tell the world how it feels to have that tiny little cock pounding you in your tight little virgin butt."

Anita can't talk while biting the pillow. She releases it and instantly lets out a guttural, deep, "UHHH!" Her primal moan is long and drawn out, and the camera records all of it. She tries to say it's "good." I "spank" one of her breasts with my hand, more getting her attention than anything, and scold her. It takes another spank on her breast, the camera showing all of them, too, before she gives in and describes what she's feeling. She describes her bottom as feeling "so full," but not too uncomfortably full. She describes feeling even the tiniest motion of his cock. She says she feels it in her bottom almost like she's using the toilet, a feeling that's a light sensation. At least compared to her pussy. She feels even tinier motions of his cock there. And there those motions make her pussy tingle with hot sparks dancing all over it. It makes her pussy burn hot. And she knows she's wet; she can feel her honey leaking out of her slit and onto the tops of her thighs. I guess she can't feel it soaking the fur on Wayne's balls, but the camera can see that.

She says it's like having sex, only the sensations are all exaggerated. Maybe three or four times as intense as when she has "regular" sex. She describes those fiery hot sparks shooting out of her pussy, tingling along her nerves and straight up her spine. They make her shiver. The give her goosebumps on her pussy lips and her breasts. She says she's desperate to climax now, and nothing is touching her pussy or her clit. Just her bottom.

She turns her head fast as her mouth opens to its widest, trying to bite into the pillow under her face again as the first notes of another hot moaned "Uhhhhh!" burst from her lungs.

I make sure the camera gets a good image from underneath her pussy. And Image that shows the dense fur of the neatly trimmed bush on her pubes. And shows her silky smooth, bare, plump lips. Lips that all but drip with glistening honey. It's an image that leaves no doubt where Wayne's cock is. It can be seen sliding steadily into her while the entirety of her untouched pussy lips are visible.

I make them go one for fifteen full minutes, my camera getting every second of it. When I've decided they've had enough, for now, it's time to stop them. I just nod to Sophie and with the next stroke, she backs Wayne a little more until his rock-hard shaft slips fully from Anita's asshole. Then she holds his hips still so he can't re-enter her. He groans deeply and shudders lightly as Sophie keeps his cock away from his wife's body. And everything else, leaving his shaft sticking straight out yet touching nothing.

Anita screeches a very deep, very frustrated, and somewhat louder groaning moan of abject frustrating into her pillow. She shivers several times, all of them crisp and hard. She sobs light groans after that, her pussy aching powerfully for the tiniest of touch to sate her desires.

It's the sweet agony of being left unfulfilled. Of her pussy burning with fire, as wet as an ocean, and tingling with even more intense sparks. Of his cock aching with the pounding throb, his lizard-brain knows can only be relieved by screwing something. That primal urge to fuck someone, anyone, just to make that ache go away.

I'm sure they've wondered if I'd allow Wayne to cum in Anita's bottom. I usually don't. I save such pleasure as an orgasm given by another's body for a "reward." And Anita is definitely not being "rewarded" tonight. More often I allow them to end their suffering by masturbating, and I make that a rigorous ordeal that's more pleasing to them than anything they could do alone.

I know one invariable truth about sex, as well as life. Desensitization. Every time they do something, they get a little more used to it. Not so much physically, but emotionally. At first, masturbating in front of Sophie and I was fairly humiliating for them. But last time I could tell the embarrassment of being watched, even watched extremely closely, was starting to ebb for them. As if their minds are saying "OK, it's embarrassing, but it's nothing she hasn't seen us do a few times before."

That's not the reason they come to me. They don't want their sessions to become the same as their regular sex. They want this to be different. They want me to push them, to "force" them to do things they'd never dream of doing were I not here making them do them. Things that are uncomfortable. Things that are humiliating. Embarrassing.

I have Sophie move Wayne back a couple of steps and untie his hands. While she's doing that, taking care to make certain Wayne keeps those hands still at the small of his back and doesn't try to relieve his ache, I untie Anita. And I do the same, saving her hands for the very last and then making her put them behind her back.

Then I do something I've never done with this couple before. I open the door of their bedroom while they stand there fully naked. This late at night, their house is dark and still. I'm sure their kids are asleep, or at least the younger two are. It's hard to tell with 18-year-olds, we tend to keep odd hours. But I don't see a single ray of light coming from under Paige's door.

I grip a handful of the soft curls of Anita's bush, getting a firm grip on her bush. Softly I say "if you're so horny after that, your teensy little dick will stay really hard."

I've told Sophie to tease Wayne just a little. I want his cock to stay fully hard. So hard that it's straining to get even harder, but can't possibly. To where it's so hard he feels it straining. Sophie is nothing if not a tease. And she's ultra-devoted to me. She lifts the hemline of her dress a couple of inches to bare her very firm, very rounded, very girly young bottom. She backs it up, her hard globes lightly touching his stiffness. She wiggles her bottom, gliding it feathery-light across his shaft for a second. Then she pulls her dress back down. She grabs him by his loose-hanging balls, cupping them gently, and leads him along.

I walk Anita out of the bedroom. As soon as she figures out what I'm doing, her eyes get nervously wide. They dart everywhere, looking for any sign that one of the kids is anywhere but sound asleep. That one of them might see something! The girl in me knows that Anita is thinking about how loud, how slutty-loud, she was, and wondering if the pillow muted her hotly-agonized cries enough, or if she might have woken one of the kids.

Using his balls as her leash, Sophie leads Wayne along behind Anita.

I watch Anita closely, making sure her hands stay behind her instead of trying to modestly cover something. Something like her pussy or breasts. She's a very shy woman, and I know the urge to hide her nakedness is driving her mad right about now.

I lead them out to their sofa. They're well-enough off, but not rich. Like most middle-class households, they have a three-cushion sofa. I push Anita down on one end of it, scolding her to sit up like a lady. She straightens herself up, sitting with her back rigidly straight, her eyes forward, her legs crossed fully right-over-left. Only now she keeps her hands behind her as I instruct her to instead of folding them demurely on her lap. Sophie puts Wayne on the other end of the sofa, leaving a full cushion between their naked bodies. She has him sit up like a gentleman, which means like Anita is sitting except with his knees spread instead of his legs crossed. This way he doesn't squeeze his balls. And it leaves them fully exposed as they lie on the cushion beneath his steely-hard shaft that pokes out and slightly upward into the air. Nothing touches that cock either.

Someone, probably Anita, has a flair for decorating. There are two nice lamps atop end tables, one on either side of the sofa. I already know both are geared for reading and have low-wattage bulbs in them. I turn them on. It's perfect, casting a glow on most of their bodies, including all of the important parts, but not on their faces and leaving a darker strip between them. Almost as if they have spotlight illuminating their private parts! It's exactly what I want.

"Ahh..." I sigh out deeply, "playing with you two has gotten as boring as playing with my Barbie dolls." I pause a second looking them over.

I grin, but I doubt they can see it. "Since mini-dick wasn't a lousy husband last night, I won't make him suffer. I'll allow him to masturbate that tiny thing before I leave. As for you, flabby," I turn to Anita, "You weren't a very good wife. You obviously didn't satisfy even the tiniest of pecker over there with your blow job. What kind of a wife are you? Never mind. I'll think about having mercy and letting you diddle your sloppy skank pit, too..." I switch into my teasing bully voice. "Then again, I'm not exactly Miss Mercy, am I?" I giggle.

"But before I think about allowing any relief, we'll just watch your little video. You can think about how many people the world over will be downloading it, saving it, watching that baby dick sliding in and out of the fat whore's virgin little butt tomorrow!" I giggle again and Sophie joins me when she sees the look of horror on their faces.

They have Roku TV, which for me is awesome. It's easy to cast the video clip from my phone right to their 60" TV. In seconds it's starting with the tip of Wayne's stiff cock just barely behind Anita's tightly clenched dark ring about to press into her most secret place. I have the volume down, but still, up enough they can hear themselves. I wait a couple of seconds until the tip of that cock is pushing firmly against Anita's ring, waiting for her to relax it and open her bottom to his cock. "Oh! Flabby was a bit noisy, wasn't it? I do hope those kids are sound sleepers."

As I remind them of their kids I see a very horrified look sweep both of their faces. I'm sure both silently pray to God the kids don't wake up now. A split second later, on screen, Anita grunts as Wayne's cock slips through her asshole. It's definitely audible, though not quite as loud as if they were watching TV. It doesn't take long for Anita to start moaning deep "MM-UHHH!s" that steadily get more urgent and slutty. It takes about fifteen seconds of those moaned cries, Anita so clearly not realizing just how slutty she sounds, before I see Anita start to tremble.

Now, this is what I wanted. That slight element of danger to it. The danger of being caught by one, or more, of the kids. I have Sophie posted up at the hall, watching for a light to come on or a door to open and warn me so they don't actually get caught, but they don't know that. As far as they know, they actually could get caught. There's no way I'd let the boys catch them. They're too young. Paige is 18, so she's old enough. And that would be so humiliating for them! But it looks like she's asleep, too.

They make it through the video. Barely. Halfway through it, I can see the glimmering at the very tip of Wayne's cock that tells me he's oozing tiny droplets of cum. Which means his body is just so anxious to cum. Which means his cock has got to be throbbing and aching so strongly. Perfect!

The video stops. I don't have to do anything but turn the TV off. The video is only on my phone. They will have to hunt around online to find it if they want a copy, and I'm sure they will. They both so obviously enjoyed watching it. Almost as much as they are nervous about being caught. I'll bet it's the last time this video is on this TV. They'll save it for the TV in their bedroom.

Standing in front of them, I lean over and tickle the tips of my fingers over the topside of the length of Wayne's shaft. "Oh... that little thing really wants to cum all over everything, doesn't it?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Wayne answers me.

That's when I see Sophie flash me a hand single. One finger held up. It's one of the signals I told her before we ever came over here. I figure it's about a ten-second warning, which gives me about a second to make my choice. I chose humiliation, embarrassment, and shame. For them, not me.

I pretend I hadn't seen Sophie's hand signal. A few very short seconds later, without even a single ray of light, Paige walks into the living room. They both see her. Anita sucks in a deep, shocked/horrified breath and quivers lightly. But both stay still on the sofa where I have them.

There's really nothing going on right now. Except that Paige's parents are sitting naked on the sofa with two other women, both Paige's age not their age, fully dressed in the room. Oh, and with me looming over Wayne.

They don't have a choice. I've told them to sit and stay there. Should they move, even a hair, or try to cover anything, both know full well that I'll spank them good for it. Not later. Instantly. In just a couple of seconds, the offender will be over my knees like a naughty toddler, a paddle swatting his or her bottom. I won't care who sees it, either. I've warned them, if they'll misbehave in front of someone, they shouldn't mind that person seeing them punished for it either.

Both twitch. Wayne has to constantly catch himself and stop his hands from covering his raging erection. Anita twitches ever harder. She's the shier one, and I know she's the one with the stronger reflex to cover her body. I can see both of their faces blush brightly as they realize that I'm allowing Paige, their 18-year-old daughter, to see them fully naked.

I've only met Paige a few times, and those were brief encounters. I know she's barely 18. As in 6 weeks past her 18th birthday. I know she hasn't yet finished high school, her birthday being fairly early in the school year, but also past the cut off to have started a year earlier. Her parents have told me she's an average student with a B- GPA. They've told me she doesn't have a boyfriend, too. At first, I questioned whether they'd even know, but then I saw Paige spent enough time around the house that she didn't have one. I can tell she's a quiet girl, too. If she was a party animal, she'd always be out with friends, not home with her family. But beyond that, I know almost nothing about her. Except that she goes to Theodore High, where Sophie went before she graduated a year ago.

Paige comes in and stops for a brief instant, her eyes quickly taking in her naked parents. She stands there, not saying anything until I turn to her. Then she takes a long deep breath. She holds her breath and drops to her knees, spreading her knees and feet, and putting her hands behind her back. It's very close to a perfect kneeling posture. She even sits back with her bottom over her heels.

I'm not sure what Paige is wearing. I can only see a huge t-shirt that serves as a nightie. Huge enough that flows down and covers most of her kneeling legs. She looks down toward the floor, which has her eyes about on my feet. I wonder where she learned the posture. I'd bet she looked it up online and has tried to copy it.

Interesting, I think, so interesting... I'd never wonder why Paige, who I've barely spoken to, is kneeling in front of me. Why wonder? I can ask. So I do. "What do you want? Speak, baby girl." I turn to loom over Paige.

She takes another deep breath. "Please, Ma'am..." She begins in her girly voice, a pleading note to it, "Please, Ma'am..." Paige sobs a nervous sob. "Would you please at least think about... me? Please, Ma'am!" Her voice turns desperate as she starts begging. "I'll do anything! Whatever you want me to do, Ma'am. I don't care. You can have me! Please, Ma'am, please, at least tell me you'll think about me... Please!!" She screeches desperate but keeping her voice down to where it won't wake her brothers.

I did not expect it. I didn't even know Paige knew I was a Domme. Or knew who I was. As far as I knew she only knew I was a young woman who sometimes visited her parents. I didn't think she had any idea why. Obviously, she knows a lot more than I'd thought.

"And just what do you think I could possibly want with you, baby girl?"

Paige sobs heavily. "Nothing, Ma'am." She sibs a few more times before very shyly adding, "I'm sure you have better than me. I'm sorry! But please, Ma'am, I'll do just absolutely anything for you! Not just now, Ma'am, for eternity! Please, Ma'am... just don't... say no. please!"

"And what could I possibly do with you, baby girl?"

"Anything you want, Ma'am!" Paige blurts out, this time a note of eagerness and hope creeping into her voice. "I swear, Ma'am, I'll do just anything you want. You can do anything with me! I don't care! There's nothing I won't do, Ma'am! Anything! With anyone! Please, Ma'am! Please, maybe you can find some way to use me? Anything at all, Ma'am!"

"Are you a virgin, baby girl?"

"No, Ma'am."

I grab hold of her longish, full hair and pull her head up until her eyes are staring straight ahead at Wayne's little cock. I hold her head there. She doesn't try to avert her eyes. I wait a few seconds before I ask her "If I said to suck that little thing, you'd do that for me?"

Even though it's her father's cock, and not a very manly cock, less than a foot from her eyes, Paige doesn't hesitate. "I've never done that, Ma'am. But I'll try to do my best, if that's what you want me to do, Ma'am. Should I, Ma'am?" She opens her mouth wide. Not fully, not stretching it, but wide.

"No," I say. I sense the relief in Wayne, but Paige just stays quiet as I hang onto her hair. "Mini-dick there doesn't deserve even that." Paige doesn't react to it all. She just closes her mouth now that she knows she won't be using it.

"On your feet." I release Paige's hair.

Paige doesn't hesitate to rise up to her feet. She spreads her feet just enough so that her thighs are parted and keeps her hands behind her back. She looks ahead, which has her staring at her naked parents. And she just stands there waiting.

"Give me everything you have on, baby girl," I say firmly, but without any harshness to my voice. I hold a hand out.

Paige needs another deep breath. She pulls the huge t-shirt over her head and holds it out to me. I tell her, a trace of firmness in my voice, to take care of things she's allowed to use. I tell her to fold that shirt neatly before handing it over to me. She hurries to fold it up, even smoothing it out, and hand it back to me. I take it. She didn't have any underwear on under it.

She stands with her hands behind her back again. She's a lean woman, standing about 5'4" tall and I'd bet somewhere close to 115 pounds. Light enough to look lean. She has her mother's long oval face and rounded chin. Her brown eyes, too. And the same slightly-wide nose, but a nose that's a hair longer. She must have gotten her mouth from Wayne: it's as wide as his is with full medium-pink lips. And she has a full head of medium-brown hair that she's curled except for on top of her head where she's left it straight, that hangs a few inches onto her shoulder blades.

She's lean enough that she has only the gentlest of a curve to her waist, her sides not quite flat, but definitely not curvy either. She carries it well, though, her hips and ribs not showing a single bone. She has a flat, unmarred stomach, her skin tanned only the very slightest. Barely enough for me to make out the lines of her bikini. A bikini that's neither the most modest nor the sexiest. I see lean arms and legs, too. Lean enough to make out her muscles, but not overly-lean or even athletic looking.