Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The when is right now. But Paige doesn't know that as she kneels in her kennel. Paige only knows that I've sent her there. I'm sure she can hear Sophie bringing a toy to me in the playroom as well. And I'm sure Paige is thinking that once again she's going to have to suffer through listening to someone else's tormented sweet moans.

The toy is Angie. She's not quite the polar opposite of Paige, but decently close to it. Rather her body is. Is just about as different from Anita's as it is from Paige's. That's why I've chosen her for this. I want Paige to have a body different from anything she's ever known.

Angie is a 45-year-old personal trainer. She's decently tall for a woman at 5'8", and athletically lean at 140 pounds. Lean enough that there's a pronounced feminine curve to her hips and waist. Her stomach is flat, it's muscles toned and it's skin still fairly taut, though nicely tanned to a medium bronze.

Angie is a natural blond with long, straight hair down to the tops of her shoulders. Like all of my toys with pubic hair, Angie's dark blond bush is trimmed into a neat triangle with sharp lines inside the creases of her thighs and a rounded bottom point just above the tops of her lips. That way none of her silky fur gets in the way of whatever I want to do with her pussy.

She has full 36-C breasts. They're both spongy soft to squish, yet firm enough to lie against her chest, making a gentle crease where they meet it, without sagging. Atop each mound, there's a deep-pink wide nipple that stands up a good ¼" those are rock-hard and perky right now. And surrounded by a moderately wide ring of the same color.

Angie has a mostly flat pussy mound with wide, long, but thin lips that meet fully. It gives her a fine slit line a pink line. She has a bottom with cheeks that are as toned as the rest of her, but also with skin that's lost some of its elasticity over the years giving it a soft-but-rounded look.

Angie isn't much of a slave. But she does make a decent toy. She's married, has been for quite some time. Her husband simply doesn't satisfy her because he's not interested in doing what Angie needs to be done. She needs to be tied. Not every time, but once in a while. She needs all choices, all options taken from her, and her body used as a toy. I keep her in the toybox mostly because I have so much use for a woman like that. Not for myself, but to torment other toys with.

Tonight she's going to be Paige's "Final Exam."

As soon as Sophie brings Angie back to me, I take Angie to the massage table and firmly tell her she's going to sit upon it. She obeys and gets up, looking to me with a slight bit of puzzlement on her face, a touch of excitement, and a hint of edginess. Already tonight is starting out different for her. I think most notably is that I'm being a lot sterner with her than I usually am. Plus, as far as she can see, there's no toy here, and usually, there is.

It's the fifth session for Angie. And I've decided it's time to push her a little further than I have in the previous sessions. Hopefully, that will keep the feeling "fresh" for her. I casually step up close to Angie.

I reach up with one hand, putting it to her breast. I squeeze her ample mound gently, feeling it's firm sponginess. I squeeze it a couple of more times, slowly, gently, taking my time and really feeling the mound. I stroke my fingertips lightly over her breast, back and forth across the top and sides of it. Then I move to stroke the more tender, less-touched, underside of her mound. It's all firm, but with no hardness to it. Finally, I let my fingertips slide up to her longish nipple. It's already standing out, hard and straight, pointing just a little to the outside; that's from the slightly off-center way her breasts hang against her chest. Her entire mounds seem to angle outward just ever-so-slightly.

Angie purrs softly as the tip of my finger circles around her nipple. I touch it very gently, almost not even touching it. "I think you've been a shy girl here. I don't allow shyness," I say in a very soft, honeyed voice. She doesn't see it coming. I move quickly to pinch her nipple between my finger and thumb, getting a moderate grip that's as gentle as it is firm. And it's firm enough to hold her nipple tightly. Angie gasps with my pinch, but otherwise doesn't show any discomfort, just the shock of it. "You're in for a long night, slut."

I release her nipple. Angie's eyes open wide, looking to me with a bit of nervousness in them now. I've never "threatened" Angie before like I just did, threatening her with a "long night." As she's contemplating what that might mean for her, I stroke the tips of my fingers up onto the top of her breast, and then over toward her other mound. With I get to the very center, my fingertips on her chest between those swelling, full mounds, I suddenly shove her back hard.

Angie falls back onto the table. I had her sitting on the foot of it. In less than a second, she's lying back on it, her bottom at its end and her legs hanging off in the air. Her legs hang down, too.

Sophie was waiting for it. She quickly grabs Angie's wrists before Angie can bring them up and cuffs them together underneath the table. Well startled, Angie tries to sit back up. She rises only a few inches before her arms, bound around the table under her, stop her. Sophie smirks. Angie doesn't see it.

I grab hold of Angie's ankles and pull her feet up, bending her knees, putting her feet close to her bottom. I hold them there for a moment until Sophie brings me a length of rope. Sophie takes one ankle, the one farther from me, and I take the rope from her.

I wrap three coils of the rope around Angie's ankle, pulling them snug, and tie it off. I wind more coils, one against the next, all the way up to her knee. I wrap three more coils around her thigh, just above the knee, and make another knot there. I pull the free end of the rope down, pulling her knee down as firmly as it's pulled outward to the edge of the table. With a single knot, I tie the rope to the rail around (and underneath) the table, pinning her knee there. I take the hanging end of the rope, bring it down, loop it around the rail at the foot of the table, and then bring it up to her ankle. With two more coils on her ankle, so low they're almost on her foot, I pull her foot out towards the end of the table, stretching her leg as much as I can without hurting her, and bind it in place.

I take Angie's other ankle from Sophie, and Sophie fetches me another piece of rope. Two minutes later Angie's other leg is bound the same way.

Sophie fetches me two more lengths of rope, both fairly short. I pick one of Angie's wrists and tie three loops of rope around it. Then I do the same with Angie's other wrist, tying the other rope to it. While I firmly hold both ropes, Sophie releases the cuffs around Angie's wrists. I pull the ropes tight, pulling Angie's wrists hard towards the corners of the table's foot. Once the ropes and Angie's arms are taut, I tie the ropes off.

I stand at Angie's bottom. Just like I wanted, her legs and thighs are stretched wide. Her pussy with its freshly shaven lips hangs out open, untouched by even her thighs. Pulling her knees up beside her and stretching them wide has pulled her bottom tight. Her bottom that now hangs about half off the end of the table. With her cheeks tight, her crack is stretched open, baring the dark ring of her slightly puckered asshole. It's exposed well, her taut cheeks doing nothing to hide or protect it.

Very slowly and tenderly I trace the tip of a finger along the line of Angie's slit. I feel the steely hardness of her clit, like the tip of a pinky, just under her thin lips. Angie feels it too. I see a light shiver rack her body as my finger glides over it. As she shivers, Angie reflexively tries to scoot her bottom forward, away from the tease. The ropes around her wrists keep her body from moving even a hair forward, leaving her bottom immobile in place. I giggle as I see the tension snap across her muscles as she tries to squirm away. "Uh-Oh..." I coo softly in a teasing voice, "it looks like your bottom isn't going anywhere, is it?" I giggle again. Angie doesn't answer me.

At least not with words. As my fingertip glides down toward her bottom, over her slit, now atop her pussy, I see goosebumps erupt over her smooth lips. I see her shiver again, more crisply than the first. She tries to squirm. Her bottom stays still, her pussy and butt fully exposed, fully offered up for whatever I want to do with them.

Sophie passes me a feather under the table where Angie can't see it. I softly tickle the sole of one of Angie's feet with the feather. She squeals as her reflexes snap her muscles. Despite the hard snap, her bottom goes nowhere. I try the other foot and get the same response. Tickle test passed: Angie's bottom isn't going anywhere.

I walk up to where Angie's head lies mid-way up the table. She turns to look at me with wide eyes. I point up, towards the ceiling. Angie turns her head to see what I'm pointing at. "I had a little talk with your husband just a few minutes before you got here, slut."

Angie suddenly looks nervous. She knows I've spoken to her husband once, very briefly; that was because I have a rule against "whipping behind the back of a spouse." Without his permission, I wouldn't have allowed Angie to play. But she also knows her husband. Like most men, he's not exactly opposed to the idea of seeing two women together. Angie, however, has been adamant that he not know any details about what happens to her. He doesn't know much about her interest in bondage or domination. At least not any specifics. And she doesn't want him to know the truth. She wants him to think she likes being tied and touched by a woman. She doesn't want him to know that she needs not to be tied and touched, but owned and possessed by a woman.

"We had such a lovely chat..." I tease in a taunting voice. "I know you love him. So tonight, I have a special present for him! We're going to make him a very hot video. He'll love watching you with another woman. Just think of all the things a woman can do with this body. Won't he love watching all that? Oh, and don't worry about being shy, I'll send it to him for you before you even get home. That way you won't get a bout of sudden modesty!" I laugh. "I'm sure he'll just love seeing you in all your slutty glory!"

"No!" Angie blurts out, "Please, Ma'am, please don't do that to me!" I think she's just noticed the camera on the ceiling that I was pointing to. It's aimed down and it's getting a full-frame her bound nakedness.

I stroke the tips of my fingers through her silky bush, letting them feel her soft, fine, hairs for a second. "Oh, don't be so shy!" I tease her. "You might be an old hag, but I have a scrawny baby girl to torture you tonight. He might like looking at her so-young pert little body! Slave, fetch the baby girl."

Sophie giggles as she says a sure, "Oh, so happily, Mistress!" She almost runs around the screen. A moment later Sophie returns. Paige's wrists are still bound behind her back, and Sophie leads her along by pinching one of Paige's pussy lips and using that for a leash. I tell Sophie to untie the "baby's" hands, and she quickly does it.

I push Paige up beside Angie's chest and turn Paige's head to look down on Angie. Angie turns her head to see the woman I've chosen. I want Angie to see Paige. I want her to see how young Paige looks. I want her to see Paige's tiny breasts with their full nipples jutting so pertly off her narrow chest. I'm sure to the middle-aged Angie, Paige looks younger than she is. But there's no denying that Paige's body, while thin, looks like a youthful, and pretty, woman's. I'm certain that at that moment, Angie is comparing Paige's body to her own and thinking how much younger, harder, and prettier, Paige's is. Thinking that her husband is going to be very distracted by Paige's college-girl looks. That he'll be far more enticed by Paige's nakedness than her own. In a few seconds, I see Angie start blushing as a look of shame, laced with a tinge of anger, appears on her face.

"Be a good slut. My baby girl will take good care of that old body." I giggle. "baby girl, tongue those nipples."

"Yes, Ma'am." Paige answers. She leans over very quickly, her lips getting to the closer of Angie's nipples before Paige's hands get to the edge of the table to brace herself. Paige opens her mouth wide and sticks her tongue out. She lies the tip of her tongue against the side of Angie's long nipple. Paige slowly swirls her tongue around the rock-hard nub of Angie's nipple.

Angie lies still. She groans softly. Paige's tongue swirls. Goosebumps start sprouting on Angie's mound, first around the base of her nipple, then sweeping out over the pink ring and onto her mound. Angie gives in and starts moaning soft purrs. It takes a few more seconds for the first gentle shiver to rack over Angie.

"Nibble, baby girl," I tell Paige.

With her mouth in use, Paige doesn't answer me. She just turns her head to the side and lightly closes her teeth around Angie's still nipple. Her tongue doesn't stop. It swirls just as tenderly, just as slowly, over the tip of Angie's now-captive nipple.

Angie shivers again and purrs a little louder. Paige gently squeezes Angie's steely nipple with her teeth for an instant. She loosens her bite while keeping the hardness snugly squeezed in her teeth. While she's doing it, her tongue keeps swirling around the nipple. Angie gasps a sharp, sweet moan at the light pressure. She shivers a bit harder. As Paige loosens her grip, Angie purrs a little louder.

"Now suck it, baby girl," I tell Paige after Angie has gotten to enjoy about half a minute, and half a dozen, little nibbles.

Paige releases Angie's nipple, keeping her teeth lying against it. She rotates her head a few degrees. Paige slides her teeth all the way down the base, where Angie's nipple meets her mound, and gently clamps onto it there. With her teeth stilling Angie's nipple, Paige closes her lips around it, her lips lying along the top of Angie's mound. Paige sucks gently. Just enough that I can see the center of her cheeks drawing in a bit. Enough to pull Angie's nipple as deeply as possible into her mouth. Holding Angie's nipple firmly in place with her teeth, Paige moves her tongue to the flat tip of Angie's nipple. Paige suddenly shifts gears and flicks her tongue over the tip quickly.

Angie cries out a sweet "OOH!" as she shivers. And keeps shivering. She keeps purring the honeyed squealing "OOH," too, making it a long, drawn-out purr. A purr that somehow lasts the entire thirty seconds I have Paige sucking that nipple.

I tell Paige to attend to all of Angie's breast, not just the nipple.

Paige obediently moves her mouth just off the nipple. She uses her teeth to tenderly pinch a bit of flesh, pushing it up between her teeth. As she sucks lightly, she caresses the trapped flesh her tongue for a few seconds. She moves her lips a few millimeters and "kisses" Angie's breast again, slowly working her way around and out to kiss every speck of Angie's breast. It takes her a couple of minutes to kiss all the way down to Angie's chest.

Angie doesn't help. Every time Paige kisses the often-neglected underside of Angie's breast, Angie squirms hard. Her chest isn't bound, and her arms are tied to keep her against the foot of the table, not to keep her from squirming. Angie gets a few inches of movement with every urgent wiggle. But goes nowhere. Slowly, steadily, her moans take on a bit of hunger.

Paige works her way back up Angie's breast to the hard nipple. When there's not a bit of breast left, Paige sucks Angie's nipple again.

Angie breathes out a hungry, sweet, and long "OOH," that's even more sensual this time.

After a long kiss on the nipple, I have Paige move to Angie's other breast.

Several long minutes later I have Paige start kissing her way around Angie's stomach and chest, neither avoiding nor focusing on Angie's breasts. She kisses everywhere, keeping her lips above the top line of Angie's bush. Paige's lips and tongue are the only parts of her body that touches Angie. And Paige kisses Angie's body very eagerly.

Angie lies there squirming only slightly now, but purring sweetly as Paige kisses her body.

I allow Angie a good fifteen minutes of that before I snap for Paige to come around to Angie's bottom. I order Paige down to her knees, which puts her eyes about level with Angie's fully-displayed and now very wet pussy. I have Paige kneeling with her face only a couple of inches from Angie.

I tell Paige to "tease." On command, Paige uses her hands to gently spread Angie's lips wide apart and fully bare Angie's pinkness. Angie's medium-pinkness is now flushed hot and bright, covered with a thick layer of her clear, nearly pasty-thick, honey that clings to just everything. Angie's clit, fairly narrow, is swollen up fully, standing out a good ¼" above the edge of its nest of folds.

Paige lies her tongue along the top of Angie's hard clit. Slowly, Paige circles it around the steely nub, caressing it with her tongue until it's back where it started. Then she slips her tongue under one of Angie's wrinkly loose pink folds. Using her tongue to lift the fold a hair, Paige sucks it into her mouth and holds it between her lips. She moves her head, sucking down the loose flesh as her tongue strokes a gentle caress over its inside. Paige sucks all the way down to the edge of the fold. Paige sticks her tongue out as much as she can, its tip licking a tiny line from the edge of Angie's lip to the bottom of Angie's pussy. Paige moves her lips over, opening them just enough to surround the narrow entrance of Angie's pussy. Paige slips her tongue as far as she can into Angie's pussy, the slowly swirls it around, licking the thick honey from the rim of Angie's pulpy walls. Paige licks a full circle, stopping her tongue when it's back where it started. Then Paige sucks her way up Angie's other lips the same way she came down. When Paige has teased all of the second lip, she lets her tongue slide over to Angie's clit, putting it atop the hard nub in the same place she started this lap.

And then, staying very slow in every movement, Paige starts anew, retracing her entire teasing stroke.

Angie lies there and purrs heavily through the first two teasing strokes. On the third, Angie can't lie there any longer. She starts squirming, her shoulders first. Then her hips try to join in but her bound legs hold them still and leave her pussy fully bared and offered up to Paige's tongue. By the fifth tease, Angie's moans have grown urgent and loud as she lies there futilely squirming.

Paige obediently ignores Angie completely and focuses on teasing away at Angie's pussy as I've instructed her to do. By now, Paige has a good coat of Angie's sticky-slick honey clinging all around her lips. A coat that seems to grow wider with every licked tease to Angie.

I call this "tease" because it isn't quite enough to make a woman climax. Instead, it makes her lie there, feeling the so-sweet caress of Paige's tongue on her most sensitive places. Caresses that are constantly interrupted by equally erotic teases to her lips that give her body just a second to ebb back from the arousal of the caresses. And then Paige's tongue is back, pushing Angie towards climax for an instant, then allowing her another instant to ebb back. For Angie, it's like having her pussy skillfully eaten, endlessly, but never quite getting to the place where she'll cum. Instead, she has to lie there and feel the sensations of the sex, those intensely pleasurable caresses, and never get the release that hangs torturously just beyond.

I have Paige do that for fifteen minutes. It's enough time for the lower half of Paige's face, everything from nose to chin, to get a good coating of Angie's clingy honey. It's enough time for Angie to be squirming hard. It's plenty of time for Angie to be shrieking pleadingly hungry moans. And it's enough time that when Paige's mouth moves away, I can see Angie's clit throbbing so hard its pulsing can be seen. Oh, how that must ache for release!

1...45678...14