Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I wait until after Sophie has served my breakfast to even think about Paige. And as always I enjoy a leisurely breakfast. Only once Sophie has seen to the dishes, and more importantly, I've finished my coffee do I turn my attention back to Paige.

The kennel is in the playroom, behind a little screen so that it can't be seen from the rest of the playroom. Or now, the rest of the room can't be seen from the kennel. With the lights on and Sophie and I moving around in there, I'm sure Paige is awake if she wasn't already. But I don't hear her. She must be lying quietly in her cage, waiting until I'm ready for her.

I have a routine I call a "total de-skanking." I don't use it often since it's a decent amount of work for Sophie and me. But for Paige, since she's staying indefinitely, it seems appropriate. I've designed it to do what I want it to, but also to get it done in the most humiliating and uncomfortable way possible for the one being deskanked. That's another reason I decide it's right for Paige. I want her to suffer a good dose of discomfort and degradation. I want to see how she responds to both. If she doesn't secretly enjoy them, at least to some degree, this isn't the place for Paige.

I have Sophie let Paige out of the kennel. As soon as Paige is out, without giving her a chance to stretch or even yawn, I summon her over to me where I'm waiting beside the massage table. I uncuff her hands and order her up onto the table on all fours.

"On all fours" is a specific posture, and it's immediately clear to me that Paige hasn't seen this one, wherever she's been nosing around. It doesn't matter. None of her postures have been perfect, just close, anyway. Besides, I always give a sub one time to learn a posture. I instruct Paige how to position herself, taking hold of her body and moving it for her as I tell her each step until she's exactly right. Paige ends up on her hands and knees, with her knees and feet spread to the edges of the table, her feet hanging off the bottom end. Her thighs are straight up and down. Her arms start out straight up and down as well before I move them forward and out equal amounts to get her back flat. That puts a near-perfect 90-degree bend to her waist. And I pick her head up so she's looking dead ahead at the barren wall in front of her.

"You will stay still exactly as you are, baby girl." I tell Paige. "there is no talking, and definitely no whining. No wiggling around either. You will stay still while my slave and I completely deskank that scrawny little body. And so you know, there is no 'or else.' You will do it, no matter how many times I have to punish you and start over. I have a lifetime for you to behave."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige answers in a voice that's as nervous as it is thrilled.

I grin, thinking Paige hasn't a clue what she's gotten herself into. I figure it's 50/50 that she'll suffer through it instead of hopping off the table and running home to mommy. It's time to find out. "slave... I think I'll work from the bottom this morning. Bring me a 'power enema.'" I giggle again, "In case you missed it, baby girl, that's your bottom I'm starting with."

Sophie quickly fetches me the 'power enema.' It's just a one-inch anal dilator tube with 1.25" hose hooked to its end. The hose is a few feet long, and at its other end, there's a giant clear baggie. I think it's a five-gallon baggie, one of the tough ones that are made to be vacuum sealed. Its vacuum port is the exact same as the connection for the hose. The hose connects to the dilator tube with a little fitting that has a pass-through for a much smaller (¼") hose.

Sophie hands me the clear, hard plastic tube. I buy these online and in bulk in a variety of sizes. This one is 1" across. They're all around 1 ½" inches long. They're just round, hard, tubes with a pair of little tabs at one end to stop it from slipping completely inside. There's a second tube snugly inside the first. That one has a rounded tip, like half of a ball, that protrudes beyond the outer tube. Sophie already has the ball lightly greased with a thin film of lubricating jelly.

With Paige bend fully at the waist, her cheeks are pulled a little tighter, and wider apart. That leaves the pink ring of her muscular-looking asshole bared. It leaves her pussy so fully poked out at me, too, and now I can see the wetness clinging to her wide slit. Her cheeks are far enough apart that I decide not to spread them with my hands. I want her to feel this coming. I'll bet her bottom is a virgin, too.

I push the rounded tip into her crack. It's wider than the space between her globes, so as it slips through it pushes them apart and leaves a coating of the cold jelly on them. I press it snugly against her tight little ring, the tip fully covering her ring and well beyond. I hold it steady, pressing against her but not forcing it into her bottom.

Paige shivers a single tremble as she feels how wide the tube is and thinks how bad it's going to be when I shove it into her butt. Like any anal virgin, she really doesn't have a clue what it's going to feel like, just assumes it's going to hurt.

I hold the pressure against her tightly clenched resisting muscle. "Have you ever been used here before, baby girl?"

"No, Ma'am!" Paige blurts out, the nervous edge now overtaking the thrill in her voice.

"Do exactly what I tell you, baby girl," I say firmly in a sweet voice. "Take a very deep breath and hold it. Then cough as hard as you can."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige says, the excitement returning to her voice as she realizes I'm going to help her get through it. She takes a very deep, very loud, sucking breath. She holds it. A second later she coughs hard. "uh-AHH! OHMYGOD!!" Paige suddenly squeals out as I feel the tube start slipping forward. Almost immediately I feel the hard resistance as her asshole clamps down tightly around it and tries to stop it from entering her any deeper. Paige pants very stressed very hard breaths.

"Bad girl!" I snap. I pull the tube back out of her, slipping it all the way out from between her cheeks. "I told you do not speak! I'll allow the squeal, but not the words." I hold my hand out to Sophie asking for the hairbrush. That's a little wooden paddle that looks just like an old-fashioned hairbrush minus the bristles. "Now I have to spank you!" I tell Paige a half-second before the first swat lands on her tight cheek. She gasps out a strained yelped "Ow!" that's more surprise than pain. I give her another before giving her two more on her other cheek. It's just enough to leave a light pink glow on the tops of her taut rounded globes.

While I'm spanking her, Sophie puts a fresh film of lubricant on the tube. She hands it back to me, and I put it back in place firmly against Paige's asshole. "You have five seconds to allow it into that butt or it's going in anyway. I've already taught you how to do this. Maybe this time you will be quiet like a good girl. Five... four..."

Paige sucks in another deep breath and coughs a bit harder this time. Hard enough that I can see her stomach snapping as she does. She squeals another surprised "uh-AHH!" as it slips forward, but doesn't say anything. Her muscle clamps tightly around the tube. Paige pants, her breaths now a bit scared as well as strained. Her hole hasn't a chance of stopping the tube. It's too smooth and slippery. It slows a hair, I let it, but it keeps sliding into her, stretching her bowels as fully as her asshole is already stretched. I let it slip forward until all of it's short length is inside her. I use a couple of little strips of medical adhesive tape to tape the tabs to her cheeks and hold the tube in place.

Paige only takes a couple of seconds to calm down as she realizes that now it's as deep into her butt as it's going, and it's not nearly as bad as she thought it was going to be. She feels a light burn in her muscle, but that's just from being stretched wider than it's used to opening and it'll fade in a few more seconds. Mostly she feels the fat tube inside her, not hurting her at all, just "there." As if it's stuffing her bottom way-too-full and so clearly doesn't belong there.

I hold the outer tube still by pushing on the tabs as I twist and pull the inner one out. It's just there to hold the rounded tip, and that's only to ease its entry. Now it's just the outer tube, a clear plastic tube sticking all the way through the thick ring of Paige's asshole and about ¾" into her bowel. I glance, seeing exactly what I expected to see. The pink ring of her asshole stretched taut around the tube. And through it, about an inch of "naked" bowel, the blood-red veiny membrane. Beyond that... It's been several hours since Paige has seen a toilet, and longer than that since her bottom has used one. I see the obvious.

I attach the hose to the end of the tube. Sophie hands me the smaller tube, its other end already connected to a huge enema bag holding one gallon of warm water, disinfectant, and laxative. I slip that through the little port, sliding about eight inches of it into Paige's bottom. As it reaches the back of her bowels, Paige squeals lightly, letting me know she feels it. Sophie pulls the other end of the hose up under Paige's body, lying it on the table under her, and hooks it to the gigantic baggie. She sets the baggie at the head of the table where Paige can see it. I release a little clamp and the fluid begins to flow through the small tube. It flows through the tube finally spewing out quickly and a little powerfully at the very back of Paige's butt.

Paige kneels still. After just a couple of seconds, I see her face scrunch up. She squeals a never-ending chant of "MM!-MM-OH!" too. A second or two after that, it starts doing its job. The fluid and everything else flows out of Paige, through the long tube, and starts filling up the baggie. It's actually easier than a traditional-style enema. It doesn't strain Paige's bowels, over-filling them and requiring her to hold it for a few minutes. It just flows in, fills what it can, and pushes everything out.

It takes several minutes. Paige stays still for it, trying to stare at the wall instead of what's filling the bag in front of her face. By the end, the water is running clear. Paige has calmed down a lot, too. She stops squealing and just kneels there with a slightly uncomfortable look on her face.

Paige stays very still as I pull the wide tube from her bottom. She pants a quick couple of relieved breaths once it's out of her. Sophie takes the bag, holding it upright in front of Paige's eyes as she proclaims "You were right, Mistress, as always! This little baby's bottom was so disgusting, Mistress!"

This has always been one of my favorite ways to see a pussy. I just love the way those lips look as they poke out between thighs. I turn my attention to Paige's pussy now. What I see are two medium-wide lips, shaven silky smooth. Between them, there's a wide slit of medium-pink, the edges of her short inner folds not enough to poke out. All of it glistens brightly with a coat of honey at least triple what I saw just a few minutes ago. I guess Paige liked getting her butt stuffed full and washed out, no matter how much she squealed about it.

I turn Paige over to Sophie for a few minutes. I stand beside Sophie and watch as Sophie gently eases Paige's lips fully apart to expose Paige's very wet, very flushed pinkness. And a clit swelled up like a marble again. Sophie gets a one-liter bottle with a "spray deflector" on its top and holds that up to Paige's pussy. "Pee now, baby girl," Sophie says without much of anything in her voice. "And if I were you, I'd empty my bladder as much as I possibly could."

Paige starts peeing, her golden stream shooting back a couple of inches before hitting the guard and running down to fill the bottle. I wait for just a second until there's a little bit of pee in the bottom. Then I ask Paige "if I test that pee, baby girl, am I going to find any drugs in it? Have you misbehaving?"

"No, Ma'am," Paige says firmly enough that I believe her. Most people don't know that a pee-test for drugs only covers the last few days, anywhere from one day to about five depending on the drug. Sophie will test it, but now I doubt I'll find anything. It's a good thing for Paige. I don't tolerate drugs, and I never touch a stoned toy. If I find anything, I'll kick her to the gutter instantly.

With a nod from me, Sophie very tenderly pinches Paige's clit between her thumb and first finger just enough to steady the hard little button. Paige squeals a very girly"OOH!-AHHHHH!" and shudders almost violently hard from just Sophie's tender touch. Paige starts panting very fast breaths with a very squealy tone to them. Sophie giggles silently.

I sigh out deeply. "Baby girl... just what kind of slutty things have been running through your so-naive little brain that my pussy is so skanky, hot, and sloppy wet? Jeepers, it's as horny as that needle dick boy was last night!"

"I'm so sorry, Ma'am!" Paige blurts our desperately nervous and unable to hide the excitement in her voice. "I was just so excited all night, Ma'am! I couldn't even sleep! I thought for sure you were going to laugh at me, but I just had to try! And now I'm here!"

I do know Paige has never been touched by another girl. Never done anything with one. Never even looked at one, except online. And I know she's only been with one boyfriend. I know she's "bi-curious" as well, meaning that she thinks girls are pretty, can see herself being with one at least once as an experiment, although she's unsure if she finds women sexually attractive or not. She told me all that last night as I asked her questions on the way to my apartment.

I nod to Sophie. "Behave baby girl... It's not like I can deskank my pussy with you so hot and bothered it's getting wet faster that my slave can clean it!"

Sophie puts the pad of a single finger to Paige's aching, throbbing, hungry clit.

Paige squeals loudly.

Sophie starts stroking her finger across the tip of Paige's nub, her touch so feathery light that she's barely touching Paige at all. Sophie moves her finger slowly and rhythmically.

Paige squeals a very loud "AH-AH-AHHHHHH!" as her eyes spring wide open and her jaw drops. She quickly starts panting "OH!-MM!" It seems like her pants grow more urgent and hungrier with every breath. In a few seconds, her smooth lips are covered with stiff goosebumps already flowing out onto her thighs and cheeks. And Paige shivers crisply, each shiver a little harder than the last.

I don't wait to remind her of the rules. That she's to stay still. To not say anything. And not to climax unless I tell her to, and then to do it immediately. "Just stay there on your hands and knees and feel what my slave is doing to my pussy."

In less than a minute Paige's teeth are chattering. She's not still, but she is trying hard to be. Her shivers have gotten so powerful they rack her entire body. Her pussy all but runs with honey. Her fast-paced urgent moans have grown even more hungry and girly.

Sophie ignores everything, steadily rubbing Paige's throbbing clit.

It's only a minute and a half before Paige is crying as she screams her too-fast moans. I decide to have mercy on her since this is her first time in a bunch of ways. First time feeling a girly touch. First time having anyone masturbate her. First time on all fours. First time resisting the instinctive urge to climax, something she's so clearly ready to do. First time being a show for anyone's entertainment. First time as anyone's property. "baby girl... ask politely for permission to cum."

"Yes, Ma'am!" Paige's voice surprises me. It's far deeper and throatier than I'd expected, especially with the high-pitched squeakiness of her moans. It's also broken, stuttering, as her desperately-panted moans overtake her words. Those stay squealy, lacing the uber-girly and just as fast shrieks through her sultry whiskey voice. "Ma'am, may this baby girl please be allowed to cum all over herself now, Ma'am, PLEASEEEEEE!"

"Hmmm..." I hum, taking my time, "do I want to see a baby girl cum all over itself?" I take a few seconds, leaving Paige in her so-sweet agony before I say "cum now, baby girl."

Paige does nothing for a second. Then she suddenly screams at full volume "I CAN'T... IT HURTS! HELP ME, MA'AM!!" a fraction of a second later, her body snaps hard with a convulsion that lifts her completely off the table for a split second before sending her crashing back onto it. She has a hope of landing on all fours. She's definitely not a cat! She ends up on her right side. Her arms swing wildly. Her legs kick even hard. Her body snaps just hard enough times that I stop counting. Goosebumps cover her entire body. She lies there, snapping away as if she's lying on bare power lines - the high voltage kind for three or four full minutes. I can see her pussy as her bottom flies around. It runs with honey that drips from her wide gash. I even catch a few glimpses of her asshole, spasming so hard that I'm glad I emptied that first.

Just as suddenly as it began, Paige falls still and silent. Her mouth hangs wide, and after a couple of seconds, I see a line of drool run from. I move her legs a few inches so I have a better view of her pussy. It's completely covered with honey clinging to everything from mid-thigh halfway up her bottom. Most unusually, her asshole hangs slightly open, about just wide enough for a finger. Her skin is flushed the brightest of pink. Her eyes are closed. She doesn't move, not a bit. I tickle the sole of one of her feet. She doesn't react at all, not even reflexes. Just lies there as I do whatever to her.

It ten long minutes before Paige returns to consciousness enough that she can drag herself back up to all fours. When she does, she's more than a little wobbly. Her breathing is far shallower than I've seen yet, too. She can barely hold her head up, but she does try hard to behave.

I tell Sophie to continue.

Sophie spreads Paige's lips wide again, which gets a low moan from Paige. Sophie slips the nozzle of a douche into Paige's pussy. Holding a small bucket up under Paige's pussy, Sophie washes it out. A minute later Sophie shows me the bucket: a thick layer of Paige's honey floats atop the douche water. Paige was definitely flooded to a sloppy wetness.

From here on a deskanking is just a sponge bath, albeit a very thorough one. Paige stays still on her hands and knees. Sophie grooms her as if Paige were a dog. Sophie shaves Paige's legs, underarms, and pubes fully, using hair removal cream instead of a razor. This way it'll be over a week before there's even a hint of stubble. I do like my toys to be silky smooth.

Sophie shampoos and conditions Paige's hair. She scrubs every bit of Paige's skin with a very soft-bristled brush. The brush makes the soap lather up fully into a thick layer of white bubbles that completely covers Paige. And Sophie washes every bit of Paige. The soles of her feet. Between her toes. The crack of her bottom. Behind her ears. In her ears. Even her eyelids.

On all fours, Paige's breasts don't so much hang down as stand down off her chest. To me, they look almost like perfect triangles of pertness, except that their underside is slightly rounded as it curves down and forward toward Paige's still-hard nipple. Those mounds are very firm, like a hard wet sponge, in my hands. Sophie pays a lot of attention to them when she washes them.

After rinsing Paige off fully, Sophie even does her fingernails and toenails, trimming them, filing them, and painting them a pastel green. Pastel green is my favorite color, and I love my things in it.

And then, Now fully washed up, Paige's slave training begins. For her first lesson, I teach her some of the basic commands and postures.

That evening, I put Paige in her kennel right after supper. I've already told her, rather firmly, that in my realm she is nothing. She will have to start from zero, with nothing, and earn every single tiny thing she gets here. Like my trust. And until she earns my trust, which won't be soon, she will be spending her time in her kennel whenever there's no one here to directly supervise her.