Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can see a pair of small breasts. She must have inherited their size from her small-breasted mother. But there the similarity ends. Paige's mounds, I'd guess she's a 32-B, are firm and pert. They're not rounded and full, as are Anita's, but have a moderate pointiness to them. Her mounds stand up straight off her chest with no hint of a crease as they met that chest, just a slightly rounded bottom that curves up to a nipple. Even with her small mounds, she has full, wide nipples that are now swollen up like half marbles, almost perfect rounded in every aspect, and clearly as hard as rocks. They're light-pink and surrounded by disproportionately wide rings of the same shade that seem to color half her mounds. Her nipples are pierced, showing little hoops through the base of them where they meet her mounds. I hold out my hand and demand those rings. Paige takes them off quickly, closes them, and neatly sets them in my palm.

Her thighs don't come close to touching as she stands. They're lean enough to let her moderately plump pussy mound puffy downward. She's fully shaven, and both her lips and pubes are silky without a trace of stubble.

She stands there quiet as I make a show of looking her body over. I can see a slight nervousness to her, not quite making her tremble, but growing steadily the longer I take looking her over. I suspect it's a nervousness that I might not want what I now see. That I might send her back to her room after she's so blatantly lowered herself shamelessly in front of her parents. It would be for nothing.

"Turn, baby girl, show me your bottom."

Paige turns around, and with no other instructions, stands the very same way. She looks forward, as she should, while I do whatever I wish behind her back. I look at a very firm and rounded pair of cheeks that have a defined curve to their bottom edge, but also rise straight out without sagging even a hair. Cheeks that are full enough, yet defined enough, to have a moderate-V of a crack between them where her cheeks just barely touch each other enough that her asshole isn't visible.

"Now show me your pussy, baby girl. That means: say 'yes, Ma'am.'" Paige immediately says it. "now slide your feet as wide as you can part them comfortably... now lean over. I'd prefer your back flat if you can bend that far without falling or wobbling around." Paige leans over. At the very end, she slows down but goes down until her back is flat. And leaves her hands unused behind her back. "Now reach around the outside of your thighs, and open your lips as far as they'll go so I can see everything inside."

"Here is my pussy, Ma'am," Paige repeats a second later. Now I can see a pair of long-but-narrow full outer lips as she holds them open for me. Lips that don't meet, leaving a wide line of medium-pink between them. I can that her entire pussy is the same shade of medium pink, only now it's moderately wet with a coat of oily honey. I can see that she has small pink inner lips that are almost wrinkle-free, even where they wrap around a very hard marble-sized swollen clit hungrily poking its head up from the nest between them. I can see a narrow little tunnel that's as wet as everything else.

I take a long minute to get a good look at the pretty and small pussy hiding behind the puffy-full mound of those long lips. Then I tell her to show me her butt and instruct her what that means for her to do.

A couple of short seconds later Paige has her firm cheeks pulled as far apart as they'll go. Now the medium-pink ring of her asshole is bared for my eyes. It's small, shaped like a funnel, and maybe ¼" wide at the outside, gently sloping in. a few gentle wrinkles flow towards the center of the funnel, but none are really more than soft ripples. As lean as she is, I can see the hard ring of her muscle here.

I tell her to stand up and face me. She hurries to obey.

I stare into her misty eyes for a very long moment, watching as her nervousness ramps up. "I'll give you one chance, baby girl. Choice one is to run back to your room and not come out until 8:00 am tomorrow morning, no matter what happens, no matter who says you can. Choice two is to stand right there butt-naked in front of everyone. Stay there, and you are offering your obviously worthless bottom to me. I will take you and decide if I can think up some way to make use of that scrawny bottom. While I have it, I own you. I will do whatever my whimsical mind conjures up to do with your body, and I won't care if you love it or cry your way through it's so bad for you. I just won't care about you. I'll just use you and that stick-like body however I wish. There is nothing I won't do with it. Nothing I wouldn't make it do simple to amuse me. You will be very humble and respectful. Do not ask for, or expect anything at all. You will obey without question. Disappoint me the tiniest bit, and you will be punished before you make it to me. Punishment will not be enjoyable for you. You will not leave until I tire of wasting my time on such an ugly little body. That might be before morning. It might be... whenever. You belong to me, just as would a slave I'd bought three hundred years ago. Decide now, baby girl, stay or go to your room?"

Now Paige trembles enough that I can see it on her body. Her voice breaks nervously, but still with that hopeful tone running through it, as she asks "May this baby girl please be allowed to stay here, Ma'am? Please, Ma'am, you may do whatever - use me, however. Please allow this baby girl to stay, Ma'am?"

I don't answer. I do wonder where Paige has been surfing around online. Now, I'd bet she's been on my site, the member pages where she can see more. That line is just so something I would make a sub say. And exactly the humble way I'd have the sub say it.

I turn back to Wayne and Anita. They both have a very shocked look on their faces. But there's no denying it. There's no telling themselves I've coerced Paige. They've watched Paige determinedly come to me. The only strong emotion I see on their faces is the humiliation. There's also no telling themselves that Paige, their barely-adult daughter knows exactly what they've been doing in the bedroom. And that she's now seeing them totally naked. Or that Paige is behaving herself well, and that means not averting her eyes to offer them any shred of dignity. As if I am now the one she cares about pleasing, not them. And I can see it in the uneasy way they fidget around on the sofa how badly they want to say something. They won't. They wouldn't take them near-certain risk I'd punish them for it. This is bad enough. Neither is willing to endure the added humiliation of having Paige see him or her turned over my knees and spanked. So they squirm and fidget as wait silently, pray again, this time that I'll send Paige to her room anyway.

But that's not what I'm looking at. I'm looking at Anita's nipples. Those strain to full hardness. And I'm looking at Wayne's cock, which still stands up just as impatiently. And it's tip glistens brightly with fresh little dollops of his cum. Apparently, the humiliation of being displayed to Paige has proven arousing to their bodies. I'm sure the humiliation of watching Paige beg to give herself to me and having to sit silent as she does helped them along, too.

"Baby girl, have you ever seen a man masturbate?" I ask in my evil voice.

Wayne immediately blushes a deep beet-red. His cock stays as swollen as it possibly can, and now it twitches slightly as it throbs even harder for relief.

"No, Ma'am," Paige answers immediately.

I hold my hand out and Sophie puts my crop in it. "Now you be a good boy, mini-dick," I say in a taunting voice, before putting the firmness in it and adding "masturbate."

Wayne cringes hard. He moves slower than I'd like, but not so slow as to warrant a spanking. He brings his right hand up to his cock and wraps the hand around his narrowish shaft. He strokes himself, slowly, steadily. He tries to sit still and silent, doing nothing but what he was told to do: stroke his cock. He keeps his eyes forward, which unfortunately for him has them on Paige's naked body. It makes him see Paige and see her eyes taking in everything he's doing. It's a constant reminder that his daughter is watching him pleasure himself. Now that has to be humiliating!

It takes all of two, maybe three, strokes on his cock before I see Wayne's muscles tensing up. Then in another stroke or two, I hear the first groans escaping his lips. His groans are as hungry and erotic as they are deep and manly. Another stroke or two and a fresh droplet of his cum glistens atop his shaft.

Wayne knows well what I expect of him. He tries hard to sit still. He clenches his teeth so hard I can see the strain in the muscles of his neck and jaw as he tries not to get noisy. It doesn't help much. He keeps stroking it steadily, rhythmically. And he keeps his eyes open and forward where he has no choice but to see Paige staring back. His uneasy fidgeting quickly turns to needy squirming as his body stiffens up.

I run my hand over his head, his short hair slipping between my fingers as I pet him almost like he was my dog. "That's a good little boy!" I say softly keeping the taunting bully tone in my voice. "I'll bet you just love this. Isn't it nice to have something besides that flabby old whore's fat butt to look at while you jerk off? Never mind." I giggle just a little. "Your little baby girl might be scrawny, but at least her boobs don't hang down to her knees! Yet. Did you see its pussy when it showed it to me?"

"No, Ma'am," Wayne answers, his voice shamefully modest, as he stutters from the arousal building past the limit of bearable.

"Oh, well..." I tease, "it's very hot and wet... baby girl, show him my pussy."

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige answers very quickly. She doesn't hesitate at all. She just turns her back and bends over, both displaying her pussy in all it's shameless glory and putting it less than a foot in front of his eyes.

He's seeing it now. He doesn't have much choice. It's wetter than it was, too, Paige's oily honey sparkling in the dim, angled, light. And her clit is swollen up huge and hungry.

"See it now, little boy?"

"Yes, Ma'am."

"Doesn't my pussy look so wet and tight. I'll bet it's tight enough that even that miniature little dick of yours could feel it!" I taunt him. I leave Paige like that for close to half a minute, making sure Wayne has a good eyeful of her pussy, then I tell her to stand back up and watch him play with himself.

Wayne almost trembles. As he sits there, I can tell it's almost hurting him. He wants to cum so badly, and he's trying hard to wait. He squirms his bottom against the seat, trying not to and trying to hide it. He grits his teeth hard, as he tries to mute the deep, needy groans that escape with every breath.

Where I have her standing, not only can Wayne see almost all of her nakedness, but Paige can see his cock. His cock is barely longer than the hand wrapped around it. Even when his hand is all the way down and against his pubes, only about ½" of cock peeks out from his fist. He's not circumcised so that half an inch is about equally divided between the milky-white foreskin and the light-purple of cock-head as it peeks out from its sheath. At the high point of his stroke, only the milky whiteness of his shaft is visible below his grip.

As he strokes himself, I give him a few random and very light taps on his nipples with my crop. Taps that do nothing but make sure I have his attention so I can either taunt him again or remind him that he's to behave while he masturbates.

Five minutes is kind of my minimum masturbation. If a toy can't behave for five minutes, then it's definitely not amusing me. It's just masturbating. Wayne makes through the five minutes, but not too well. He so clearly wants to cum.

"Baby Girl..." Wayne says when I tell him what he wants to say, "Daddy is sorry for being such a horny little boy. And I'm sorry I have such a little dick to entertain Miss Rodgers and you with. Will you please watch Daddy cum like a horny teenage boy now, Baby Girl?"

I nod to Paige telling her to answer him as she would if I weren't here. "Whatever." She sighs out. I speak teen-girl. That translates as "Ugh! Since I have to, just do it, and let's be done!"

"Miss Rodgers, Ma'am, may I please have permission to cum now, Ma'am?" Wayne asks me very politely, even with the strain in his voice as he struggles not to.

I tell him to behave while he cums. "Thank you for allowing my tiny dick to cum, Ma'am." Wayne answers. He groans loudly. Then he moans out a very deep, primal groan as his cock explodes. He spurts a huge dollop of his whitish cream. As he knows to do, he keeps his cock still in the same position he was masturbating it in: halfway between pointed ahead and up, straight in line with his body. His sticky cream arcs up and outward, falling to the floor between his feet as his cock shoots out a second spurt.

Paige stands there, still and silent. Her eyes see everything. I can tell as I see a little wrinkle of "gross" creep into her visage. She says nothing. Does nothing. She stands there as his cum shoots towards her, falling to the floor a couple of feet shy of her body.

I make Wayne keep going until his cock stops spurting even a drop of cum. Then I tell him to stop. He releases his stiff cock and puts his hands behind his back. I tell him to "stay."

I take hold of Paige by a cheek of her bottom and nudge her over a foot or two so she's standing in front of Anita.

I repeat the exercise, making Anita rub her pussy for five minutes as she stains to sit still on the sofa. And making Paige watch the entire thing after Paige admits that she's never seen another woman masturbate either. Anita shows her need even more graphically than Wayne, which earns her a couple of slightly harder swats on her breasts with my crop to still her. They're hard enough to get little gasps from her, but not so hard that she's yelping from pain.

She almost screams as she cums. Her body shudders crisply. And her orgasm lasts at least two minutes. When I finally allow her to stop, she pants hard as she tries to catch her breath.

I don't give Anita any time to bask in her bliss. I stand beside Paige, which has me between the couple. "I will take this scrawny baby here and see if it can manage to behave. I will return it whenever I tire of its naive little-girl ways. Until then, forget about it. It's my bitch now, you no longer have a daughter." Neither looks happy about it. Both look like they want to stop me. Out of the corner of an eye, I can see the hint of a smile creeping onto Paige's face. She's happy about it. "Both of you worthless fuck-toys will go to your room now. You will not talk. You will go to sleep. You will not leave your room before 6:00 in the morning. And if I were you, I'd clean the cum mess off the floor before the kids get up and some horny little boy has some fancy explaining to do! GO!"

Anita and Wayne reluctantly get to their feet and head for their bedroom. I stand there and watch them go, waiting until they have the door shut behind them.

Then I have Sophie get me a pair of handcuffs. I cuff Paige's hands behind her back. I take one last glance over her entire body, front and back, making certain she has absolutely nothing but her body.

"Baby girl. You have nothing. Then again, you are nothing! From now on you'll have only whatever I feel like giving you. Now come along, I have a nice kennel for you to sleep in tonight. You'll like that. It's cramped, but I have a nice comfy bed, so I don't care! You don't mind being crammed in a dog kennel and locked in for the night, do you?"

"No, Ma'am... whatever you want to do with me, Ma'am." Paige answers just quick enough that I believe she means it. Although her tone says she'd prefer not to be stuffed in a dog cage.

"Good. Come along then." I point towards the door. Paige, still naked, walks to the door. She hesitates for the first time, just for a fraction of a second, as she realizes that I'm going to parade her out of her house, to the car in the driveway, completely naked. That she'll be riding to my home, wherever that is, naked. And walking naked. That anyone, anywhere along the way, is going to see her naked.

Paige steps out and follows along to my car. I am confident no one is going to see anything. It's almost 2:00 in the morning, and residential neighborhoods are ghost towns at this time of night. As will be my building. And the roads between here and there won't be much busier. Except for Dauphin Street in front of my building, where the bars will be emptying out. I can avoid that and enter the parking garage from the back.

Paige hesitates again when she sees my car. It's an older Mazda Miata convertible that's been fully rebuilt to showroom prettiness. Under the hood, too. I am not breaking down. But it's a two-seater. And there are three of us. I solve the problem by telling Paige to sit on Sophie's lap. A few seconds later they're both in the seat, Paige sitting between Sophie's thighs, the seat belt over Paige. And Paige is still naked.

We make it to my building without issue. I think one trucker on I-10 got a good look at Paige, but who cares? I don't. It was at the junction of I-65, and he must have been staring down at her. He almost ran off the road. Guess he likes her little boobies. I admit they do have some nice nipples on them.

The building is deserted, as I knew it would be. We don't pass a single soul on the way up to my apartment. As soon as we're home, I have Sophie take Paige to the bathroom with Paige still handcuffed. I leave the cuffs on Paige as I have Sophie put her in the kennel for the night. And lock her in. Paige struggles to shift around, but she's thin enough that she's able to roll onto her side and curl up on the metal floor.

Come morning, I see no reason to rush with Paige. After all, she's not going anywhere. She's locked in the kennel! I'm sure, as she lies there on the cold metal floor of the kennel and slowly drifted off into sleep, she wondered just what she's gotten herself into.

It's never happened to me, but it certainly could. Maybe now that Paige has had some time to really consider things she might change her mind. I'm not going to force anyone to stay here who doesn't want to. That's not me. My only rule is that if a sub leaves without being dismissed, it can never come back. Not ever. Under any circumstances. Period.

What makes me wonder the most is that I don't know Paige. Last night was the first clue I had that she even knew I was Domme, let alone that she wanted to serve me. I don't know what she knows or how she figured it out. I suspect she's been doing some peeking, eavesdropping, or snooping. More likely, all of the above. I do have to give her a point for boldness after the way she offered herself to me.

Ever since I "sold" Joyce, I've had mixed feelings about a second slave in the house. It does offer some wonderful benefits for me, without much of a burden. And Paige has a few extra benefits, too. Like her youth. She's 18, I'm certain of that since I had Sophie get Paige's ID and school books last night, but she looks young. She could totally pass for 16 with zero effort. Men, especially middle-aged ones, tend to get an extra thrill from younger girls. In one way or another. Maybe it's the youthfulness for them. Maybe it's the humiliation of being with someone their daughter's age.

Whether I decide to keep her, or use her some other ways, or kick her to the curb like cheap trash depends on Paige. Not what she's willing to do, I'm confident there's almost nothing I couldn't get her to do. But how eagerly and enthusiastically she'll do it. Whether she's more useful (and happier) with chores, being used as a sex toy, or something else. I have several ideas in mind of what I could do with her. I'll just have to see which way things go. I want Paige to enjoy serving. Otherwise, she won't stay where I put her forever.