Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the kennel, her wrists will be bound behind her back. I use soft leather straps for that, tying her wrists together with her palms facing away from her body. That way she doesn't have a prayer of touching herself no matter how badly she wants to and how hard she tries.

The kennel is both snug for her and roomy enough. She has enough space in it to get on her side and lie that way, but she's also cramped into a near-fetal position when she does. There is just barely enough room for her to crawl in on all fours without her back scraping the top. And with her bottom flat against the back of the kennel, there are only a couple of inches between the door and her nose. There's a bit more room for her side-to-side, but that's only because she's such a thin girl. Apparently, she's even thin by Retriever standards, since this kennel is advertised as being just the right size for your beloved retriever. Funny, it's ads don't mention that it's also the perfect size for your skanky little house-slave.

I put her in there early because I had a toy coming over to amuse me. It was a male toy. Actually, it was a couple, but his wife's thing is watching him, while not doing anything. Since she asked so nicely I allow her to watch him suffer sweetly here. He spent two long hours here on his knees serving me. And other things, all of which Paige got to hear and not see. I'll bet she doesn't know what I did to him.

This morning I'm not going to make Paige go without breakfast. I only did that yesterday so I could get her deskanked before anything else. Today she's going to learn her normal morning routine. It'll be the same every day, baring some rare exceptions for my convenience, not hers.

There's a shiny brass padlock on the door of Paige's kennel that opens with a key. Only I have the key. It's there as a constant reminder to Paige that's she's my property, that she's not free to leave her cage whenever she wants, not even for the bathroom. She's completely at my mercy for everything, even her bodily functions happen only when I wish them to. I don't know if she could break out of the kennel or not. I don't know if she's strong enough to. It's close. If she really tried she just might be able to break the little metal clips that hold it together. Or maybe not. What I am sure of is that to break out would take all of her strength and a lot of effort. It's something she'd have to work hard at to get done. So it won't be happening unless she really tries to. Which is all I want. If she really wanted out, I'd let her out of the kennel, and then kick her out of the apartment.

I have Sophie unlock the kennel. It's 5:30 in the morning, the time I usually wake Sophie after I spend a few private minutes in the bathroom. Or I guess I should say the time I call for Sophie and she stops pretending she's asleep because I haven't told her to get up yet. She's such a good slave. She'd never do anything before I told her to. It's also going to be the time Paige gets up from now on.

I've already figured out that Paige is such a stereotypical teenager in so many ways. She's not a go-getter kind of girl either; despite her boldly and eagerly offering herself to me Friday night. I wouldn't say she's lazy, but she definitely looks for short cuts when she's told to do something. I don't allow short cuts. As I'm sure her sore bottom is reminding her. My slaves do everything exactly the way I want it done it, whether it's breathing, polishing my toilet, or being used as my vibrator. Doesn't matter. My way or a sore bottom. I wouldn't say Paige is any less devoted to me than Sophie is. But I would say she's not as exacting of a perfectionist as Sophie is. She'll learn to be. I'll make sure of that.

As soon as Sophie has the door open, she tells Paige to hurry up and crawl out, Mistress is waiting! Paige crawls out, blinking the sleep from eyes as she gets to her feet. Sophie doesn't even wait until Paige is all the way up on her feet to point her to where I'm waiting in the center of the playroom.

I wait there with my crop in hand. Paige walks slowly with her first step but starts picking up her pace as she wakes and sees me waiting for her. I have her stand facing me while Sophie unties Paige's hands.

"You will learn to masturbate like a good slave-whore, baby girl," I tell her firmly, matter-of-factly, letting her know what she needs to know and no more. Telling her just enough of what's going to happen to her for her to behave. "You are not masturbating for pleasure. I don't care one iota if that skank pit between your legs like it or not. I care about one thing: I wish the throbbing ache in my pussy relieved so it won't be dripping anymore of that slimy skanky covering it, and the tops of those thighs, all over my apartment. I care that my pussy is masturbated the way I wish it to be, not however you think it wants to be. You shouldn't think. You don't have the brains for that. Just behave that scrawny little butt and obey. Is that clear, baby girl?"

"Yes, Ma'am," Paige answers in a still-sleepy voice.

"Good. I know you are a cheap gutter whore, but that doesn't mean you'll act like it. When I want you to act like a whore, I'll tell you that and sell your butt. You will stand there still while you diddle that sloppy pussy. You will be quiet. I don't want to listen to the soundtrack of some slutty porno. I don't even want to masturbate my pussy. I just don't have a choice since it's so skanky!

"And just to make sure you behave when we both know you really want to act like a filthy little ghetto whore, you will be supervised. That way I can swiftly punish you when you give in to your slutty nature and act the whore. Now, I'll teach you how I like my pussy masturbated. Give me your left hand."

Paige is right-handed and I know it. She holds her left hand out to me. I take a good hold of it and fold her fingers up into a loose fist, leaving only the first finger standing out. I move her hand for her, putting the pad of that finger into her wide gash and atop her clit. I don't need to touch it to see that it's swollen up fully and hard as a rock. With her short, smooth, pink inner lips I can see it's rounded tip poking up in her gash. Covered with a thick layer of honey, too.

I move her finger in a slow, steady, little circle. Just as Sophie did yesterday I use very light pressure. So light that her finger is barely touching her nub. So light that Paige's finger glides over its slippery tip barely moving the hardness beneath it.

Paige breathes out a very deep erotic moan as she clenches her teeth and shivers. And that's only the first touch on her nerve bundle. A second later she breathes deep, hungry breaths that steadily grow faster. As they speed up they take on that girly squeakiness I heard before. Paige's face scrunches up hard. Then her muscles start to tense from her toes to the top of her head.

I keep her finger moving steadily, never allowing its rhythm to change. I can feel Paige's arm try to speed up, then try to press on herself harder. I hold her hand still, blocking her from doing either.

Paige lets out a very quick, but loud uber-girly shriek.

Sophie is standing in front of Paige and watching the show. With Paige's slutty moan, Sophie's eyes snap wide in shock and horror. I'm sure Paige sees that in the fraction of a second before she gets her punishment. I flick my other wrist, snapping the crop across Paige's firm rounded cheeks. It's not nearly a hard swat, but it's a decent one. It's enough to sear a light pink welt across both of her milky cheeks.

Paige squeals a loud and pained yelped "EE-OW!" as it lands. She pants a fast deep breath. Then she exhales another, deeper, faster, breath moan.

"I told you not to moan like a porn start, baby girl! Now shut up and diddle yourself!"

I keep her hand moving steadily. Even when I swatted her bottom I didn't let the rhythm break or skip a beat.

The stroke keeps Paige behaving for about five more seconds. She shrieks another of her uber-girly, uber-urgent squeals. And she gets another swat on her bottom as I scold her for being such a disgusting whore.

The second swat, less than half a minute into masturbating, is enough to get little tears welling up in the corners of Paige's eyes.

I keep hold of her wrist, loosening my grip just slightly as I remind her that she's "to be a good slave-bitch and masturbate my pussy my way." I watch as goosebumps erupt all over both of her small breasts. Then slowly start sweeping down her stomach. A second later I see more goosebumps start flowing upward from her pussy mound onto her silky pubes.

A moment after that I feel a droplet of hot honey fall from Paige's pussy and land on the hand I have gripping Paige's wrist. A moment after that Paige's mouth opens wide as she cries out a very agonized, but just as sweet, desperate girly moan. As she does, her hips shudder crisply from side to side.

I swat her bottom with my crop, scolding her for being a noisy skank-whore. She yelps, as she does with every swat. I swat her again and scold her harshly for "trying to fuck my fingers with that skank pit like a two-cent whore." I make this swat just a bit harder, and she yelps a little louder. The tears finally start slipping down her cheek now, too.

I almost always make subs masturbate for at least five full minutes. And only that little on the first few times I have them do it. After that, I quickly build them up to ten or fifteen minutes. That way they have to struggle hard to hold their climax back, which makes them put on a very good and slutty show for me. I've decided Paige isn't any exception just because she's barely experienced sexually. She might as well learn to behave now.

I never explain anything to my subs. And Paige isn't going to be an exception there either. She doesn't need to know that I'm teaching her to hold her climax back for a reason. That way she'll be able to control her body and focus on giving pleasure to others, no matter how badly her pussy aches. I've told Paige what she needs to know. She may climax only when and if I tell her to. Otherwise, she's to feel the sensations and suffer. Besides, that makes for such an entertaining show for me.

By the two minute mark, Paige is crying as she breathes deep sultry moaning breaths. Every muscle in her body has stiffened to it's fullest tension, making her so tense that her body trembles as she stands there. Her pussy has dripped a few more times, a couple of drops landing on the floor. Even her toned cheeks tremble their muscles are so stiff. Looking at her, it seems like she doesn't have a chance of making it another three minutes.

Her fingers speed up suddenly, making me grip her wrist hard to stop them and slow them back down. I bring my crop upward, landing its tip on the back of Paige's bony hand. She yelps a louder cry from that. I scold her to pay attention to what my hand is doing to my pussy.

Paige's eyes close as she exhales a slightly more needy moaning breath.

I scold her quickly and sternly "are you liking this, baby girl? Please tell me you aren't such a slutty little skank-whore that you like diddling your sloppy pussy for an audience! Tell me!"

"I'm sorry, Ma'am!" Paige screeches out in that whiskey-girly voice she gets only when she's unbearably aroused, "I'm sorry! I can't help myself! I just have to cum so badly!" She stutters a little as her moaning breaths outpace her words.

"Open your eyes, baby girl," I say very firmly. I give Paige a very gently swat with my crop, landing it's top square atop Paige's rock-hard nipple. Paige yelps a shocked and pained, very shrieking loud, "EE-OW!" as the tip lands. It barely even pinkens up her nipple. She pants a raspy fast breath as her eyes snap wide open. I swat her again, landing the crop's tip atop her other nipple and tell her that's because she closed both eyes. Thus both breasts should be spanked.

It takes me a very careful aim, but I've had enough practice. I bring the crop up lightly, landing it's tip perfectly on the back half of Paige's pussy lips, a fraction of a hair behind her clit and finger. She screams a pained, and even more panicked screech with that swat. "That for being a total gutter slime-whore and liking it, skank!"

A moment later Paige is standing there trembling so violently that her knees keep buckling on her. Somehow she manages to stay on her feet. She earns herself a few more swats, both for being noisy and squirming, too.

Exactly at the five-minute mark, I decide there's no reason I shouldn't be a tease. I cup one of Paige's firm little breasts in my hand, using my thumb to very lightly stroke its too-stiff nipple for a few seconds. "You know what, baby girl? You must really love having an audience while you diddle that sloppy pussy. Maybe I'll make a video of you doing it. I could post that online and let all of your friends see it. Everyone in school could watch your scrawly little butt while you diddle yourself and act like a total gutter whore! I'll make sure they can see your face so they'll know who it is, too. You'd love that. Wouldn't you, baby girl. Just think about everyone talking about you, their classmate the internet porn whore!"

Paige has long since been flushed a bright pink. As I tell her that I can see her cheeks blush to a very deep beet red. It's enough to tell me she's thinking about that. She's thinking about how she'd be laughed at. How the girls would tease her mercilessly. How the boys would think she's only good for one thing, and apparently willing to spread that around liberally. How school would become unbearable for her. After a few seconds of that, a much larger dollop of honey falls from her lips to my floor. I guess the girl might hate that idea, but her pussy loves it.

"Oh, just cum and get on with it, baby girl."

Paige screams out again, her cry squeaky, girly, and high-pitched. It's suddenly a long unending cry instead of the near-hyperventilating-fast moans she's been making. Her entire body shudders, and as I knew would happen, her knees give way dropping her to her bottom. Then she's on her side, every part of her body flailing every which way as she screams her way through an orgasm.

Once she's finished I raise my voice a little and in my sternest tone tell her to "quit wasting my time." I tell her to get her bottom in that bathroom and wash her skanky, filthy, body up, and do it quickly. "If you ask nicely maybe my slave-girl will help you so you have at least a prayer of getting it right and not ending up over my knees."

Sophie knows that I expect her in the kitchen cooking my breakfast by six, her shower already taken. She snaps very sternly for Paige to get moving if she wants any help because Sophie isn't waiting for her. "I am not going to disappoint Mistress by being late on Her breakfast just because your slutty butt is too busy cumming to please Her by washing it!"

They end up sharing the shower, as I knew they would, Sophie hurrying to wash herself while telling Paige what to do.

Sophie manages to get showered and dressed in time. Paige gets showered but has to follow Sophie to the kitchen naked. Paige doesn't have any clothes here to wear, so dressing isn't a question for her.

As I'd told Sophie to do, a couple of minutes later Paige hurries out to serve me my morning coffee. I quickly send her back to the kitchen to learn from Sophie.

It's been two weeks since Paige offered herself up to me. She's barely left my apartment since then and hasn't complained once. The entire first week was spent teaching her the basics: every command, every posture, and some of the little hand signals I use with Sophie. All the things that any house slave ought to know well.

I've made it clear to Paige that if I'm going to be taking care of her, she's going to be earning her keep. She'll earn it as I make full use of her body. I don't know if she expected to slave away at chores here or not, but she has been. Of course, I've had her do them in the most humiliating way possible. She's scrubbed floors on her hands and knees. Toilets, too. She's scrubbed dishes while she was in chains. Laundry, too. But Sophie and I have also started teaching her to cook and serve as a humble slave girl. She especially enjoys the serving part.

Once Paige mastered the basics I began teaching her the stuff she really enjoys. The slutty stuff. I started by teaching her how to give a good massage and then I taught her some of the things to pleasure a woman. She's yet to see a man here. Every time I had anyone in the playroom, I've left Paige in her kennel behind the screen the entire time. There I know she heard everything but saw nothing. When I checked on her afterward, her sopping wet pussy told me just how erotic that was for her. And it didn't seem to make any difference to her pussy if it was a man groaning away, or a woman moaning and squirming around. Either made her hot, wet and hard, begging for her relief.

Paige's relief has been limited only to supervised masturbation. She hates that just as much as she loves it. It's next to impossible for her to behave while she stands there and masturbates in front of Sophie and me. She moans and squirms, both of which earn her punishments. But she also cums very sweetly when I finally allow it. According to what she's told me, her orgasms by supervised masturbation are far more satisfying than her one boyfriend ever was. Poor girl.

I've had Paige masturbate once each morning, first thing when I let her out of her cage. I know she'd so prefer to do it before being locked in her cage so she didn't spend her night in there with her pussy aching. Which is exactly the reason I make her wait. To leave her lying in her cage with her pussy throbbing for the attention she knows it won't be getting. It's made her have some very hot dreams, which made her even hotter by morning.

Since she's gotten here I have a very close and strict eye on her. I've had her on a regular schedule, too. And very limited in what she can do besides serving me.

The only place I've allowed Paige to go is to school. I take her and pick her up there every day. I send her lunch, too, not allowing her any money while she's not there. I've given her a new cell phone, which she only carries to school. I don't know if she's figured it out yet or not, but it only allows her to call me, Sophie and 911. And it won't even tell her its number so she can't give it out. Her data, her internet, is mostly disabled except for MMS and maps. I go through her school pack every day. I've "snuck" into school and gone through her locker, too. She's not allowed anything "personal" in either, like notes from boys. Just school work. And every day I've supervised a study session for her, whipping her into being a good student. I've even had her change the paperwork in the office so that I'm her one and only emergency contact. Not her parents. She can do that since she's 18.

As soon as she's come through the door after school I've had her strip naked. And she's stayed nude until she got to the door the next morning for school. Yeah, she has to dress and undress right there at the door. Much to her dismay, I haven't let her see any of the toys that have come here while she's been here. She's always heard their sessions from her kennel, but she hasn't seen anyone and no one has seen her.

Most teenagers despise being controlled. If Paige were like that, she would have run off long ago. Instead, I've noticed that Paige seems to like it. Just like Sophie does. She's far happier when she's plainly told what to do and doesn't have to decide. When her obedience pleases me, and I show it, even with just a grin, Paige beams. With some work to properly train her to be very diligent in everything, she could blossom into another Sophie.

With one difference. Sophie is a virgin. She's never done anything more than kiss a boy, even though she is very attracted to boys. And now that she's my personal slave-girl she knows I won't share her with a boy. Not like that. Even when I help myself to a very cute boy, he's all mine. She'll stay my little maiden. Paige, however, wasn't a virgin when she came to me, so there's nothing for me to protect. I'll use her like a cheap whore, and I'm sure she's starting to both know I will and wonder when I will.

1...34567...14