Paige: From College Girl to Slave-Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tell Paige to tease Angie's backside.

As soon as Paige's tongue finishes its circuit around the rime of Angie's pussy, it starts licking straight down, over the little bit of flesh between Angie's pussy and bottom. At the same time, Paige's hands release Angie's lips and quickly slide down to Angie's cheeks. Paige puts her thumbs on either side of Angie's asshole and uses them to push Angie's cheeks fully apart while stretching the wrinkly purple flesh around Angie's ring taut and wide.

Paige's tongue goes down until it's in the very center of the dark funnel-shaped ring at the center of Angie's asshole. Paige puts her lips to Angie's bottom surrounding Angie's tense butt. She presses her tongue lightly, pushing it snugly into the funnel of Angie's asshole. And the Paige swirls her tongue slowly, letting its tip caress the very nervy and even more often neglected flesh of Angie's asshole.

Angie instantly screeches her moans louder. Her body shivers hard and snaps into a hard squirming struggle against her bonds at the same instant. After a seconds Angie starts stiffening up as she squirms, her head craning back and lifting her shoulders off the table. Angie cries out again, an urgent, hungry, and uber-erotic moan. She shivers more, still wiggling to free herself of the bonds. She goes nowhere, her bottom held just as still as her pussy for Paige's tongue.

Over the next minute, instead of getting louder, Angie's moans grow steadily shorter, coming fast, until they're more like the pants of a dog after a marathon! Fast, hungry, and so needy.

Paige has learned well. She ignores Angie and keeps her tongue moving rhythmically and slowly around the rim of Angie's asshole. If Paige can taste anything there, she ignores that, too.

I watch the show as Angie squirms against her bonds with everything she has. Angie lasts about five minutes like that before she cries out a desperate and pleading "please, Ma'am, stop this! Let me cum!"

"Bad slut!" I snap harshly as I scold Angie for breaking my "no talking" rule. I know that the teasing has to be killing her with the frustration of not being able to climax. Angie knows better than to beg. She'd have to be suffering badly to forget that breaking my rules carries unbearable penalties.

I just point at one of Angie's nipples. Sophie quickly gets a soft-bristled feather and slowly draws the edge of the feather across the tip of Angie's nipple. Instantly prominent goosebumps erupt over the entirety of Angie's mound. "You'll be punished for begging like a dive-bar slut." I say coldly before I switch to a sweet voice and add "baby girl, start over. Go back and tease that sloppy slut-hole."

Paige's tongue immediately returns to Angie's pussy and caresses it's way up to her clit. Paige keeps her tongue on Angie's clit, lips and pussy, teasing her as she had been before moving to Angie's asshole. I glance at my watch, starting Angie's fifteen minutes of pussy teasing. And this time, she has the added pleasure of Sophie stroking her nipples with silky soft feathers, too!

And I make Angie suffer through another full fifteen-minute of it. After all, that was her punishment, having to start the teasing over again. And if she doesn't make it all the way through it this time, she'll start over again. Eventually, she'll be quiet and squirm her way through it!

Angie squirms energetically the entire time. She pants loud, girly moans the whole time, too. But she doesn't dare to beg for mercy. When she's had her fifteen minutes, I send Paige back to Angie's asshole. There, Paige's tongue starts slowly teasing its way around Angie's rim anew.

I make Angie suffer a full fifteen minutes of that, too. With Sophie still teasing her nipples.

Angie suffers it rather graphically, much to my blissful entertainment. She squirms around hard from the hips up, near-constantly bashing her arms against the table. Towards the end, she even beats her head back against the table. Thankfully it's padded. And she shrieks her desperate, short, panting moans endlessly.

"Paige, double tease," I instruct. Paige immediately begins. The command has Paige teasing a single lap that starts at Angie's clit, sucks down a lip, the has her tongue swirling around the entrance of Angie's pussy. After a lap around Angie's pussy, Paige's tongue slides down to Angie's asshole, teases a lap around the rim of Angie's tense muscle, then returns to Angie's pussy for another lap around that. Paige sucks her way back up a lip to Angie's clit, then licks over to Angie's clit and begins another lap.

Angie's moans take on a very frustrated, very tortured, and very pleading tone. She squirms just as desperately. The ropes hold her hips, her pussy, her bottom, still in place for Paige.

I wait a couple of minutes. Then, with Sophie swirling a feather around a nipple, I get my own phone. I make a video call.

Angie's husband answers on the first ring. "Jesus, Angie looks like she's on fire or something the way she wiggling around!"

I giggle. Then I turn the phone so he's looking at Angie's face and Angie is looking at his face on the screen. "I just can't decide..." I taunt Angie in my honeyed-bully voice, "what I want to do...

"I mean, I could have my baby girl slave there eat Angie's pussy. I'll bet Angie would just love that. I'll bet she'd cum in about two seconds! As she's just discovered, I've trained baby girl's tongue very well.

"Or I could send her home without letting her have any relief. Oh, that pussy would just be so horny, so sloppy wet, so burning hot and eager when she got home. I can already see its wall twitching, it's so close to cumming all over baby girl's face! I know Angie is a very naughty girl. I'm sure she'll diddle that skank pit before she even gets out of my elevator. Or try to at least. I have a very nice pair of chastity panties that will keep her from touch that pussy no matter how badly it aches for just a tiny touch... they lock, too, so the naughty little slut can't take them off. All she could do would be to drive home with her pussy burning, twitching, and throbbing its unbearable ache, and then beg you and pray that you'll take those chastity panties off and let her diddle herself, or fuck her if you can get past the overly-slutty sloppiness between her legs.

"What should I do... I know! I'll let you pick! Do you want to watch baby girl eat her pussy and make her cum, or do you want me to send her home so you can deal with her so-shameless, so-slutty horniness?"

I lightly caress Angie's cheek with a finger. "Go on, slut, beg him for what you really want..."

"Please, Sir, please, dear God, please Sir!" Angie begs desperately in a girly-high, moaning, panting voice. "Please, Sir, let baby girl finish me, please! PLEASE! I can't stand it! It's killing me! I can't want to get home, Sir! PLEASE! I'm sorry, I'm sorry for being such a slut! Please, Sir, may baby girl please eat me? Please! PLEASEEEEEEEEE!"

I laugh. "I changed my mind. You're not worthy of cumming on that whore's face." I laugh again, hard. Angie almost cries, tears wetting her eyes but not running down her cheeks. "She'll be home in about half an hour. I'll text you the combination to her chastity panties." and I click the video call off without giving him a chance to say anything.

I leave Paige teasing Angie while I get a pair of chastity panties for her. I keep them in a variety of sizes just in case the urge strikes me to put them on a slave. They look like boxer-briefs, and fit very snugly on the woman, covering her from the tops of her hips down about three or four inches onto her thighs. These are in pastel pink. At the bottom of the leg holes, they have heavy plastic tie straps sewing into the hem. At the waistband, they have flat braided-metal wire strap, both ends studded with little holes. Then right in the crotch, they have an insert glued in place that's roughly the size and shape of a maxi-pad, only about an inch thick. It's made of hard foam, like styrofoam, with a thin layer of soft foam atop it. Most importantly, it has a huge crater scooped out of its center which leaves her entire pussy mound hanging in a little pocket of air, untouched by anything, not even the panties themselves. That way, even if Angie tries to grind her pussy against something, like the seat of her car, she can't get anything to touch it.

When I'm ready, I have Paige stop and kneel off to the side. I leave Angie's hands tied, but untie her legs. Her legs kick hard, more squirming than fighting me as the wave of unbearable frustration sweeps over Angie. I quickly pull the panties over her feet and up. I pull the strap at her waist very snug, tight enough that she hasn't a prayer of pulling it down, then fasten a little combination lock, like for a suitcase, through the straps holes to lock it. I pull the legs of the panties down hard, pulling the fabric taut, and also pulling the top strap snug against her hips. I pull the legs straps snug. Then I forget about Angie's legs, knowing there's no way anything is getting to her pussy.

I untie Angie's hands and immediately snap for her to get to her feet if she'd like to go home, otherwise, I have a cage she can spend her night waiting in. Angie almost jumps up to her feet and stands there, hands behind her, her body quivering slightly.

I send Sophie to get Angie dressed and send her on.

I have Paige clean everything up in the playroom. Everything except herself, that is. Then I tie Paige's hands behind her and return her to her kennel for the night, her face still covered with its layer of Angie's drying honey. I lock her in.

Once I know Angie is on her way home, I text her husband the combination adding "let me know how it goes."

The next morning I have an email from him. I have Paige read it aloud to me while I'm sipping coffee over breakfast. He tells me that Angie ran to him the instant she got home and barked "Get these fucking torture panties off of me now!" He took them off. She pushed him down on the couch and jumped him. She rode him, climaxing in well under a minute. Then she did something she's never done before. She kept right on riding his cock until she came again. Her second orgasm, a few seconds after his first, was rather intense. She screamed her way through it, and as it ebbed, she more fell onto him and just lie there. He says it was definitely in the top three ever of their couplings, and definitely the best in many years. He says he has the video and plans to show it to Angie if she'll watch it. Hopefully, it will get her excited almost as much as living it did. He thanks me for suggesting he watch, he enjoyed it, and more so because I sent Angie home to him. He does tell me that, although he preferred Angie coming to him, he was going to allow baby girl to take care of her since he couldn't bear the thought of Angie having to suffer. Plus it was so clearly what she wanted. Not baby girl, just to cum, he thinks.

After Paige's "Final Girl Exam" on Angie, I spend three weeks teaching her the fine art of slut-hood as it relates to boys. The first week I hire a professional stripper, a woman my friend Nikolai knows who has been an exotic dancer (and a very well paid one) for over a decade. I have her teach Paige to dance. To dance like a stripper. To dance with her body flowing, not moving. The lessons are long, leaving Paige time only for her studies and housework. But, by the end of the week, they have her moving well enough to make a lot of money in one of the clubs.

Then I teach Paige the sluttier things. I teach her to give a porn star grade blow job. I teach her to have anal sex easily. And, even though she's not a virgin, I teach her how to have sex. I use a strap-on dildo for every one of her lessons, never letting her touch an actual boy. I teach her to do things my way, a way that so far has driven every boy I've met absolutely crazy.

And I teach Paige the most important lesson of all. I teach her to ignore her pussy, no matter how badly it throbs and aches, no matter how much use it gets. I teach her to give pleasure, never taking any herself. Her only relief remains her morning session of supervised masturbation. Paige never once complains about it. And every single morning, she cums a little harder than the morning before. Very hard.

For tonight I've selected a pair of toys to join Paige in amusing me. While they're not married, they have been together for a while now. Both are college students, and they share a typical college-student (read: crappy) apartment. They've been my toys for some time now. I play with them around once a month, and tonight their number is up.

Her name is Elise. She's a slightly tall woman at 5'9", but at 145 pounds she's also thin and shapely with a pronounced curve at her waist and a flat stomach. She has a slightly oval-looking face with a small rounded chin, blue eyes, and a short, but full, head of blond hair that she wears loose. She has an average-sized mouth framed with a pair of especially full light pink lips.

Elise has a nice pair of breasts that are as pert as they are spongy. They look almost like half oranges swelling off her chest, topped with narrow nipples like pencil erasers that are a medium shade of pink with a little brown tinge to them, that are surrounded by rings of the same color maybe the size of half dollars. The way her breasts perk up from her chest gives those nipples a very slight upward angle to them even though there's no crease at all underneath her mounds where they meet her chest.

Elise has very feminine curvy hips above a pair of shapely thighs, neither of which look to have even a drop of fat on them. Her thighs barely touch each other, and that's only with her feet together. With them apart, her flat pussy mound is fully bared. She has thin, narrow, and long lips that don't come close to meeting, instead of allowing the edges of her medium pink-purple inner folds to poke out a scant hair beyond her outer lips. It's a gash that looks to rise just a bit up her pubes, too. Her pubes, as well as her lips, are shaven silky smooth and bare. And behind it, all is a rounded, full bottom of spongy soft and shapely cheeks.

Her other half is Paul. At 21, he's a year older than Elise. He's a fairly short man, at 5'9" - the same height as Elise. He's 165 pounds, but on a man it makes him look even thinner than Elise. Almost wiry, but without the feminine curve to his waist. He too has an oval face, but he has more masculine, stronger lines to it. He has blue eyes with military-short dark brown hair and slightly large ears that his hair does nothing to cover. He has full lips, too, but with a very slightly larger mouth.

Paul has a flat chest and stomach. Like most men, he has small nipples. Only they are on a hairless chest.

He does have some hair on his pubes, trimmed into a neat triangle as I demand, with short almost wiry, medium-brown hairs. It's a bush that's neither spares nor dense but looks sparse with his hairs trimmed short. But their shortness leaves his cock and balls fully visible. It's not the most desirable of cocks, at least not in my book, but it does look manly, even against his slightly boyish-looking chest and stomach. Fully hard, his cock measures 5 ¼" long and 1.1" across. He's not circumcised. Instead, he has a full foreskin that covers all of his cock's deep-purple head when it's soft, and almost as much when his cock as at full stiffness. It's lined with prominent veins that stand out on its white shaft. Behind that hangs a large pair of balls loose in their sack. With his cock soft and hanging his balls dangle just as far down as the tip of his shaft.

Below that he has lean, hairless legs. Legs that almost perfectly match Elise's girly lean ones. His bottom is also hairless, his cheeks hard and firm, but flatter and less rounded than Elise's. Smaller, too.

I have Paul sitting in a hard wooden chair with his bottom at the front edge of the seat. I've already tied three loops of rope around the creases of his thighs, crossing the free ends and tying them around the top of the chair's front legs just under the seat. I've also pulled his feet back, along the outside of the chair's legs, to the back legs and tied them in place with three loops of rope around his ankles. That way the chair will force him to keep his legs open. And with his hips bound to its front edge, it leaves his stiff cock standing up in the air between thighs he can't close. It leaves his balls hanging down free, the backside of his sack dangling against the edge of his seat.

I have Paul's hands pulled behind then chair's back. Three coils of rope around each wrist bind them together. And I've tied the free ends of the rope to the cross-bar under his seat to keep his hands behind it. But otherwise, he's loose, free to squirm everything but his hips.

I have Elise, also fully naked, kneeling beside Paul.

And now, I have Sophie bring Paige out of her kennel. As I've instructed Sophie, she tells Paige to scoot out of the kennel and stay on her knees. Sophie clips a leash to Paige's collar. Holding her head up high, Paige obediently crawls like a dog as Sophie walks the leashed woman around the screen, giving Paige her first sight of the couple.

Sophie passes me Paige's leash. I hold her leash taut, but not tight enough that it's pulling her collar against her neck. I lean over and gently caress a hand over the globe of her firm bottom, feeling its silky skin. As my hand glides slowly and tenderly over her cheek, the tip of my finger slips into her crack and slides, slowly, down. It teases its way along, over the top of her tightly clenched asshole; that gets a little purr from Paige. My fingertip keeps going, tracing its line all the way down over her slit; that gets an even deeper purr from Paige.

I give Paige a little swat on her bottom. "Now you be a good bitch, baby girl. Go suck that ugly little cock dry."

Paige crawls the two more steps forward to put her lips at the tip of Paul's hard cock. It twitches as her unfamiliar lips touch it. Paige stretches her mouth as wide as it will open. She stays on all fours as she moves her head forward inching his stiffness into her mouth. She keeps going, even as his shaft reaches the very back of her mouth and starts pushing its way into the very-narrow tightness of her throat. She holds back her gagging, taking his shaft steadily and easily, even as it's tip stretches her throat wide as it pushes into the tight tube. She goes forward until every bit of his cock is into her mouth, her lips flush against his pubes and balls.

Paige has proven herself more eager to please me than most subs. Almost as if she's desperate to please me. Not quite as eager as Sophie is, but pretty close to it. Because of her enthusiasm for my pleasure, I've taught Paige to be a little sluttier than I teach most of my subs to be. Why not take full advantage of her devotion?

Paige demonstrates the extra-slutty technique I've taught her. She stays in place with her lips flush against Paul's pubes and her jaw held at it's widest, her muscles stretch taut, but also with her lips closed lightly around his moderately-thick cock. Paige pushes her tongue out between her teeth and his cock, sliding it along the underside of his shaft, and putting the tip of her tongue against his dangling sack. She flicks the tip of her tongue over the very-lightly furred skin of his sack.

Paul has gotten blow jobs from a few of my toys, mostly female toys, but a couple of male ones as well. He's experienced the deep-throat technique before; I make all of my subs, including Elise, learn that. But he's never had one lick his balls while his cock was all the way down her throat before. As she teases his sack, Paul suddenly stiffens hard and shrieks a very thrilled, very surprised, and equally hungry moan. His hips reflexively snap, testing my rope-work. The ropes hold his hips, and thus his cock, still and in place. And that leaves his cock fully at my mercy.

1...56789...14