Paige Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body starts to quake under me as she starts to orgasm. "Oh yes, faster." She says. And I fuck her harder, putting everything I have into fucking her ass. Slap, slap, slap.

She convulses, and screams. Squirt sprays from her pussy as her fingers franticly rub her clit. Her back arches on the bed and she grabs the sheets with one hand pulling them and writhing on the bed as her other hand continues to rub her clit. The force of her contractions push my cock out of her ass. She folds forward, her hand still on her pussy. Her mouth forming an "O" and her eyes wide. She shakes uncontrollably while waves of orgasm wash over her body.

I continue to kneel between her legs, watching her cum. She continues to shake and then her body relaxes. She drops her head back onto the bed. Her legs still spread out in front of me. Squirt and pussy juice are all over me, my cock, the bed, and her body. She reaches up above her head and takes a long stretch like a cat.

"That was one of the hottest orgasms I have ever seen." I state. "You look like you came super hard."

"Oh my god, I did." She says. "You have an amazing cock." I am still kneeling on the bed, my rock hard erection sticking out in front of me dripping with pussy juice.

"Thank you, you are amazing." I state.

"No, thank you." She states, "Now... What can I do to make you cum?" She reaches forward, taking my dick in her hand and looking directly into my eyes.

"I think that the weed and the booze have given me a slight case of whiskey dick." I say, "That can sometimes happen. I get rock hard but can't cum. Plus the condom always makes it a little bit more difficult to cum."

"Well, I want to make you cum. This has been a super fun night." Paige says. Looking down at my dick and slowly stroking it. She kneels in front of me, stroking my dick, and kisses me on the mouth. "Tell me, whatever you want. I want your cum."

I kiss her and then stroke her face. "Well... I would love to give you a facial. Do you think that you could get me to cum all over your pretty face?"

Her eyes lighten up. "Ohhh, a facial!!" She exclaims. "I would love a facial. You can fuck my face and shoot your cum on my face." She gives me that wicked smile again. She brings a finger up to her lips and sucks it, "Do you want to fuck my mouth sir?"

"Yes, I want to fuck your mouth and cum all over your face." I say.

She reaches down and pulls off the condom dropping it in the trashcan next to the night stand.

Paige climbs down off the bed. She reaches into her purse and gets out a hair tie and pulls her hair back, then she kneels on the carpet at the end of the bed. "Come over here and fuck my slutty mouth." She states. Opening her mouth and sticking out her tongue.

I stand in front of her, still rock hard, holding my cock in one hand, slowly stroking it. I hold my cock up in front of her face, "Lick my balls." I say.

Paige grabs my shaft and buries her face under my cock. She licks my balls one at a time taking them into her mouth and sucking on them. She works her magic mouth all the way up my shaft, licking all the way to the tip. Then goes back down to the balls, licking them both again. My cock remains rock hard in her hand.

She strokes my cock and looks me in the eyes and says, "I want you to fuck my mouth and cum all over my face. Shoot your cum all over me, paint my face with your cum."

"Suck it." I say. And I grab her head and shove my cock into her mouth.

Paige lets me take control of her face fucking. I reach down and take the sides of her head in my hands. I push my hips forward while I work her mouth up and down on my cock. I am able to get about 5 inches in her mouth before I hit the back of her throat. Paige keeps her mouth open, her eyes up, and I can feel her working her tongue on the underside of my shaft. Her mouth is amazing. I can feel the cum starting to boil up in my balls. Her blowjob skills are amazing, and I feel like I am definitely going to be able to finish.

Paige puts her hands on my thighs and pulls me forward further down her throat. I can feel her throat expand as I push past her throat barrier. She swallows, and with a "gluck" sound as the head of my cock enters her throat. She is prepared this time, and doesn't gag or choke. I hold her head and piston my cock all the way down her throat, in and out, "gluck, gluck, gluck" as I throat fuck her.

I moan, "oh yeah, that feels so good. I am getting close."

She keeps bobbing up and down on my dick, taking all nine inches down her throat. "Gluck, Gluck, Gluck." I keep fucking her mouth, faster and faster I ram my cock down her throat.

"Oh god, oh yes, that feels sooooo good." I exclaim. "Oh yeah, here it cums."

Paige pulls her mouth off my cock, pre-cum and saliva spill from her mouth. She keeps her head turned up, her eyes locked on mine. She is holding the base of my cock in one hand and stroking my shaft in front of her face with the other, "Oh yeah, cum on my face. Give me your hot... CUM."

As she says the word "cum" the first rope of shoots out of my cock directly into her left eye. She gasps and slightly recoils at the shot in the eye. The second rope spurts out and hits her in the forehead and up into her hair line. She regains her composure and moves the tip of my cock around her face completely covering herself, giving herself a facial. Spurt after spurt, her left cheek, along the bridge of her nose, then her right cheek. The spurts aren't as strong now. She purses her lips and squeezes the remaining cum out onto her lips and her chin. I continue to groan in ecstasy.

Paige looks amazing with streaks of my hot cum all over her face. She smiles and giggles then opens her mouth, taking the tip of my cock into her mouth and sucking on it. Trying to get the last few drops of cum. Again, like in the back room of the club, she squeezes my shaft from the base to the tip, milking any remaining cum into her mouth. Making a show of taking the last of my cum onto her tongue. I slide my cock out of her mouth and step back.

She leans forward on her hands and sticks out her tongue at me. She is completely covered with cum from her hairline all over her face, on her chin, hanging off her left eyelash, and some sticking to her tongue. "Another picture?" I ask. Reaching for my phone next to the bed.

Paige nods and smiles. She tilts her head to one side, that devilish grin again and I snap a picture. She opens her mouth, showing me the cum on her tongue, another pic. Then she closes her mouth and swallows again. "Ahhhh" she says. I snap another pic.

"You are so hot, and so beautiful, and so... sexual." She smiles up at me. A picture of absolute sexiness and sluttiness, kneeling in front of me, her face covered in cum.

"Thank you, I love sex, and I love feeling sexy." She runs a finger up below her eye, along the bridge of her nose, and then pushes the cum down her cheek and into her mouth. Licking her finger. I snap several more pics. She sucks cum off her finger, swallows, and then opens her mouth to show me. "I love cum." She smacks her lips, "I mean, I really do. So tasty. Is there something wrong with that?"

"No, that is super hot. Come on, let's get cleaned up." I help her to her feet, and take her by the hand and walk her to the bathroom.

12