Pakistani Asma Nasir Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she headed towards the finish and victory pain seared through her shoulder as her body hit the floor. Rahmi had used a leg to sweep one of Asma's arms from under her. Moving beside Asma she awkwardly managed to stand and then dropped knee first into the prone body of her opponent, landing on her unprepared stomach and completely winding her. Triumphantly she manoeuvred to the final bottle and in front of the gasping, dry retching Asma she took the end of the bottle in her cunt. Instead of lowering her hips, she used only her cunt muscles to draw the bottle into her cunt. Straining every muscle, her pussy slowly swallowed the bottle. Inch by inch it was consumed by the twenty-two-year-old until half the bottle was completely inside her slit. Proudly and arrogantly, she crab crawled to the other end and victory as Asma lay prone at the other end of the room.

After a rest and still seething with anger Asma faced off against the nonchalant Rahmi. This time it was no preliminary event to get Afsar horny. It was the actual sexfight.

"First to make the other one come, bitch?" hissed Asma.

"First to make you come then,", or is your grandmother here in the house as she would probably give me a better challenge," Rahmi laughed sarcastically. The two women attacked simultaneously, forcing their hungry mouths together, duelling with their muscular tongues until saliva ran down their chins. At the same time, their hands slid down the other's thighs with their scrabbling fingers seeking access to the waiting cunts.

Pushed back by the younger Pakistani, and with her back pressed painfully against the wall, Asma desperately went on the offensive, forcing her tongue deep into Rahmi's mouth while her fingers probed her opponent's prominent quim, seeking a strong grip on the meaty vulva it protected. Success, as Asma's exploring fingers were the first to penetrate, first opening, then entering her now hated rival's labial lips. As they struggled, they were gradually forced to widen their stance for balance and support, thus inadvertently allowing their fingers easier access to each other's sex.

The insistent probing of experienced fingers continued and soon the wet, sloppy sounds reverberated around the room as their pussies tried to repel the fingers that were violating them. They sagged to the floor still fingering each other.

"Unngh! Uhhh! Nnnuh! Nnnah!"

"Ahh! Ahh! Uuuuhhh! Nnnnngh!"

Both women were panting and moaning as they lay on the carpet locked in their sexual battle for supremacy. Leaking cunt juice ran freely down their thighs, some oozing to the carpet, some drying on their bodies. From the way Asma's moans were growing more ragged and high-pitched, Afsar and the two Vietnamese sluts could guess that the newcomer from Pakistan was reaming Asma's cunt ruthlessly: sliding her hand between the thick but well-lubricated and now yielding labial lips. She was driving her fingers all the way in as deep inside her rival's vaginal opening as they would go; while at the same time her thumb expertly worked the wailing older woman's red, raw, puffy clit. Rahmi's tits were pressed against those of Asma and she could feel her opponent's heart-pounding, pumping more and more blood into her engorged cunt. A cunt that was being overwhelmed by Rahmi's tireless fingers; becoming wetter and more elastic, opening her up further to deep penetration and allowing the new arrival to force her fingers in deeper and deeper.

A tell-tale whining pitch blended with Asma's heavy moans and showed she was weakening and fighting frantically to stave off her orgasm. Rahmi had Afsar's wife trapped under her and was driving her sex-slimed fingers rapidly in and out of her gasping foe's squelching quim.

The air in the room reeked of her female pheromones and acrid body sweat and Rahmi drank in the intoxicating, feral and intense aroma of sex rising from Asma's sex trench. It was only a matter of time, but Rahmi decided to prolong the agony, rub it into the bitch's face, and show who was top dog.

She sat up on top of Asma and crooked a finger at Afsar motioning him to come over to her. He came over like a puppet on broken strings. She gestured for him to kneel beside them which he did, his eyes bulging as he took in at close range the view of his wife's pussy being finger fucked, and the defeated look on her face. Rahmi unzipped him and pulled out his cock. It was her first sight of Afsar's weapon and having watched the proceedings so far it was ready and hard. It was the thickest cock she had ever held or even seen in all her life. She reached out and stroked its length. Once, twice. It was all that was needed.

He shook and shuddered then thrust his hips forward, and a huge stream of gooey jism shot out and landed on Asma's tits. She looked up just in time to get the second blast in her face. He jerked again, and she was plastered on the lips before it ran down her chin to drip on her tits.

It was time to finish off Asma. Her sexual moans increased in intensity as Rahmi forced her fingers deeper inside her rival's wet, yielding vagina. Her final fingering attacks intensified and Asma's fuck tube struggled and strained to resist but it was useless. It let loose a medley of sucking and smacking sounds as her pre-cum juices flowed freely from her stretched labial lips.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Suddenly Asma let loose an intense, prolonged wail that was music to younger Pakistani's ears. She felt Asma's vagina muscles start to clench around her splayed fingers as she held her foe flat on the floor. Asma threw back her head like a wounded animal and howled as her pussy erupted soaking Rahami's fingers with hot girl cum; the cum cream splashing down her thighs and staining the carpet.

The newcomer had won and defeated, no make that humiliated, Asma both in the preliminary events and the sexfight. Tears ran down Asma's face, and her body still shuddered from the aftershocks of the massive orgasm that had left her defeated in the sexfight. She looked up from her prone position on the floor to see the nude body of the twenty-two-year-old Rahmi Syed standing, legs apart straddling her, before pissing on her. With her victory, Rahmi had now replaced Asma as the wife of the 52-year-old Afsar. To Asma, it was like a slow-motion scene from a movie with every detail emphasised as the 5 ft 7 victor reached down. She took Asma's left hand and roughly removed the wedding ring which she placed on her left hand's third finger. Asma's eyes took in every detail; the attractive gloating face, the 33B tits, the thicker, erect nipples. All of her body was covered with streaks of ejaculate that had squirted from Asma's losing orgasm.

Asma awoke, tossing and thrashing on the bed and incoherently mumbling "Aaaarggghh! Nnnnnoohh!" Her body was covered in sweat, her throat dry. Slowly she realized it had been a dream, Rahmi did not arrive for three weeks.

12