Paladin Princess Ch. 08

Story Info
The aftermath and the king and queen come together.
3.5k words
4.89
4k
2

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers

To my faithful readers: This is a story requested by an anonymous reader. I always asked for new ideas and this story was spawned from that request. I can't help myself and, in the end, it winds up being a love story, but it has lots of twists and turns getting there.

I have received many other requests and Medieval fantasies, continuation of Venus Ascending and a new version of Model Slave are all in the works. Other ideas are welcome even if you remain anonymous. I love your positive feedback and thank you for reading.

Paladin Princess

Chapter 8

Suddenly an arrow fell in front of her, and she realized that Eragon had been covering her with his wing. It was his wing that deflected the arrow, and she stroked his skin in a thankful caress. The dedication from her troops, doctors, and even the dragons filled her with resolve. She climbed on Eragon and shouted to him, "To the castle, we must destroy the king and his lineage."

Eragon rose with Queen Ruth on his back and the other dragons disengaged and followed him to the castle. Halfway there eight other dragons joined them in a squadron of destruction heading towards the king's castle. With eleven dragons she knew there was no way the castle would survive.

She wondered why the dragons were joining the fight and then remembered something Geoffrey said, "The dragons do not want the human sacrifice that has been thrust upon them. The human sacrifice is a way for the king to drum up hatred of the dragons and have peasants try to kill as many as possible. All the dragons want is to be left along and live their own lives."

The castle was already having a victorious feast, confident that the battle would be triumphant. The arrival of the dragons froze then panicked the remaining guards and they began to flee in front of the onslaught. The king and his revelers knew nothing of the attack until Eragon and Queen Ruth entered the main hall where the feast was being held.

As the king spied the dragon all the royals froze in place and at that moment every exit was filled with a dragon. The king and all his subjects were trapped. At first the king did not recognize Ruth, but as he saw her exposed in her warrior outfit her stunning figure came back to him. He still had confidence in his abilities as a swordsman and a negotiator.

He made sure that his sword was loose in his scabbard, then stood and began to walk towards Ruth. She saw the smirk on his face and knew he was going to try something. She drew her sword and waited for him to get within striking distance.

He stopped close enough to pull his sword, but not close enough to strike. His silver tongue began to weave a lie and he offered his son as a marriage partner and one that would cement the two kingdoms together. Ruth knew this was a deception and responded, "Why should I even listen to you when your army is defeated, and I have you at my mercy?"

It was at that moment that she heard a sword leaving its scabbard and glanced to the right. His son was running at her with sword outstretched and his intent clear. Before he could even get close Eragon swatted him with his wing, and the prince went flying backwards. She turned back to the king only to find his sword already drawn and he was preparing to strike.

Ruth brought up her sword in a defensive position and parried his first thrust. As he readied for a second attack, Ruth shifted to expose sections of her stunning figure and when his eyes darted downward to stare at her exposed form, she struck. She sank her blade into the king's fat, exposed neck and he dropped like a rock.

When the king dropped, all the royals exploded from the tables with swords drawn and charged Queen Ruth. Eragon wrapped his wing around her while the other dragons finally got their reward. When Eragon uncovered Ruth, she saw that all the royals were dead, but the dragons had not touched the slaves and serves. She was sickened by the carnage, but knew it was necessary.

As she surveyed the damage a man approached cautiously, wary of the dragons. He bowed in front of Queen Ruth and said, "My queen, I am the king's Lay Magnate, and our royal line of succession has been destroyed. Sixteen of the royal line have been killed here today. According to my records, there is only one person still in the royal succession and we have no idea where he is. Therefore, as our conqueror you have the right to assume the throne of our kingdom."

She thought for a moment, thinking that the last person in the line of succession might rally in an attempt to defeat her. She knew this person needed to be found and answered, "I will temporarily assume the role of monarch, but we need to find the royal personage you speak of. Whom is the person still in succession?"

The Lay Magnate responded, "His name is Sir Geoffrey of Hermitage, and he was last seen performing Paladin duties for the king."

Queen Ruth was stunned. Her lover was a royal and could claim the throne of the kingdom she defeated. This could be the way to bring everyone together. She addressed the Lay Magnate, "This man was wounded on the battlefield and is currently being treated by my royal surgeons. If you can prepare for his ascension to the throne we will return him to you, however if there is a problem he will stay in my kingdom. The only way you can maintain your sovereignty is if he is crowned king. Now dispose of the royal dead and clear the way for your new king."

The Lay Magnate bowed and backed away muttering, "Yes your highness."

Ruth turned to Eragon and kissed him on the neck, "Thank you for your protection. Now please tell the other dragons thank you for their help and as soon as I can, I will bequeath an area of my kingdom to be only for dragons. Now let's go find Geoffrey."

Eragon rose with Queen Ruth on his back and the other dragons disengaged from the castle, leaving it devoid of any royals. During the flight back to the battleground Ruth thought of how everything had turned out. The fact that Geoffrey was a member of the royal family did not worry her at all. He had defended her against the king and made sure her safety was always paramount. When they had made love, she knew his heart was with her and he would never betray her.

As they reached the battlefield, they saw that the battle was over, and her troops were victorious. Eragon landed in the midst of her generals and as she dismounted, they all bowed down to her. The entire army bowed then cheered while Queen Ruth felt love and euphoria from her subjects. She held up her hands, "Thank all of you for your bravery and steadfastness during this battle. I know it was difficult and let us all pray that we will never fight a battle like this again."

"I have spoken to the king's Lay Magnate, and we have come to an agreement. Where is our leader and my king?"

Her favorite general led her over to Geoffrey, and when he saw her, he struggled to rise. She knelt next to him and kissed him. He lay back as the royal surgeons explained, "Only his armor saved him. The arrow was on target, but his armor stopped the arrow just short of piercing his heart. He will survive and will only be weakened for a few days."

She turned her gaze to the man she loved and lovingly said, "I know that you are a royal from the kingdom we just defeated, and you are the last royal in line for your throne. I love you and cannot live without your touch and your love. I know you feel the same as I." She watched him nod his head and smile.

She continued, "You have always defended me and my kingdom, so I propose that you go back to your kingdom and be crowned as the rightful heir to the throne. Likewise, I will be crowned heir to my kingdom. Settle your affairs in your kingdom and in three weeks' time travel to my castle. There we will join our kingdoms into one as we marry. Do you agree?"

Geoffrey's smile widened, "Nothing would make me happier than to have you in my arms forever. I have been in love with you since I first saw you, but you were always a princess or queen. Now that the war is over and I can take the throne, I can do what is right. Marrying you would be the right thing to do for our kingdoms, but also the best thing for us. So, I agree to your plan."

Queen Ruth and King Geoffrey kissed, and a rousing cheer erupted from the gathered crowd of warriors. Ruth blushed, Geoffrey smiled, and both began to make plans to go to their respective castles. Their individual coronations happened the following week to much fanfare, and each attended the other's crowning. Eragon also attended both.

The monsignor that presided over Geoffrey's coronation was the same that had stripped Ruth and banished her to the dragon sacrifice. Geoffrey's first act as king was to banish the monsignor and request a new leader of the church in his kingdom. The cardinal in Ruth's kingdom was chosen to administer both kingdoms and he officiated at their wedding as well.

Two weeks later, their marriage ceremony took place with both kingdoms in attendance. Every time the royals were together, there seemed to be an aura of peace and love that surrounded the entire kingdom. For the first time the people of both kingdoms became friends and the animosity between the two kingdoms evaporated. The love between Geoffrey and Ruth seemed to pervade everything, and it became a time of Joy.

Afterward the marriage a combination celebration of marriage, victory and union of kingdoms took place. Everyone was invited to the party, and everyone was overjoyed with the way things turned out. Both Ruth and Geoffrey were heartbroken that so much bloodshed happened as a prelude to so much joy, but such is life.

It didn't go unnoticed that their feast of victory was similar to the one the evil king had held just before Ruth slew him, and she posted guards throughout the castle. The celebration was raucous, happy and celebratory with feasting, dancing and entertainment. However, Queen Ruth and King Geoffrey were only aware of each other with their eyes and hands glued to the other. While the queen knew this was necessary for the kingdom to celebrate the removal of the previous king's shackles, all either of them wanted was to finally be together.

At the end of the day, being husband and wife, king and queen, lovers and mates, sent tingles down her arm as they touched each other. Finally, the queen had enough and announced, "The feast and party will continue into the dawn, but my husband and I must consummate our union and the joining of two kingdoms. We will join you again on the morrow."

With that she stood, holding her lover's hand and the entire hall was filled with cheers and ribald comments. Queen Ruth blushed, while King Geoffrey smiled sexily, but this was their time, and they exited the feasting hall. They headed towards the queen's bedchamber that would now be their bedchamber.

They separated, each going to their dressing chamber to divest themselves of their royal celebration outfits. When each was naked, they donned a simple robe that barely covered the two lovers. As they exited their dressing chambers, they met in the hall where Geoffrey scooped his queen into his arms and began carrying her to the queen's bedchamber, all while staring lovingly into her eyes. Once next to the bed, he set her on her feet while his eyes gathered her incredible beauty, committing it to memory.

Geoffrey stared at his wife, his queen and whispered seductively, "While our first time together will always be incredibly special, I want tonight to be just as special. You are my queen, my lover and the light of my life. Tonight, my love, will be my special offering to God and our love will be consummated with our offering. You my love, will be my altar for me to surrender my heart and my love."

With their eyes still exuding their love, Geoffrey unbelted Ruth's robe and gently pulled it from her, leaving her naked before God, then Ruth repeated the disrobing on Geoffrey.

The loving energy that was passing between this newly wed husband and wife was felt throughout the castle. Even though they weren't there the power of their love projected an energy everyone in the castle could feel.

Geoffrey gently and lovingly caressed Ruth's face and then gave her a loving kiss before he scooped her in his arms, lifting her and gently placing her on the sacred bed within her chambers. With this act Ruth's body would become the altar and Geoffrey would worship at the altar that was Ruth.

With their eyes still glued together in a loving gaze, Geoffrey reached over and grabbed the bottle of sacred oils and began to ritually anoint Ruth. In addition to anointing her, Geoffrey massaged her strained and knotted muscles. As Ruth felt his hands softly caressing her and rubbing the oils into her skin, she tried to clear her mind and let the energy flow into her. As he finished anointing her arms and began to anoint her breasts, she felt the energy pass from his eyes to hers and merge with the erotic movements of his hands. As he continued to anoint her, every place he touched she trembled, her erotic feelings joining with energy that started flowing through her entire body.

As Geoffrey continued to anoint the altar that was Ruth, he caressed over her belly and onto her hips he could feel her body vibrating with power and energy. As he caressed over her pouting womanly lips, he could feel her hips lift into his hand craving the stimulation he was offering. As he rubbed the oil down her legs, they separated as if revealing her hidden treasures and offering the power and riches contained inside her. Geoffrey tried to stay focused, but he could see her muscles quivering in her body, vibrating in the needful power ready to be unleashed.

The alignment and energy flowed throughout the castle. Everyone at the feast felt the loving power of these two royal warriors' envelope the castle. The crowd began to quiet, and men grabbed women and they all joined hands and began to chant, focusing their energy on the couple contained inside their castle.

Geoffrey kissed Ruth on the lips and continued as he began to worship the altar that was his queen. As Geoffrey kissed both feet gently, Ruth felt a warm energy began at her feet with each kiss and begin to travel up her legs.

As Geoffrey widely separated her legs, kissed both knees gently, Ruth felt the warm energy getting hotter as it travelled up her legs. She had never felt anything remotely like this and the heat and power was beginning to consume her.

Geoffrey kissed the core of her sexuality, kissing the lips of her pussy and caressing her clitoris with his tongue. She quivered as his tongue stroked the core of her sexuality, then he placed the head of his cock into the folds of Ruth's sacred slot. As their eyes locked in a loving union, Geoffrey began to slowly slide his sword inside her sheath, binding them together in a time-honored physical union.

As Geoffrey began to move inside her Ruth felt warm energy turning into an inferno and her legs and hips were quivering with the feelings rushing up her body. Her sexual core was burning with the need that she knew only Geoffrey could extinguish.

Geoffrey kissed both breasts gently and lovingly nibbled on her nipples. As Geoffrey kissed her breasts Ruth felt her heart grow as she struggled to breathe. She felt the fire in her loins reach her heart and for a moment her heart stuttered as if changing its heartbeat. As she looked wide-eyed and opened mouth, she saw that Geoffrey was feeling the same thing and somehow, she knew their hearts were permanently joined together.

As Geoffrey kissed her lips gently and lovingly, Ruth felt their lips connecting, she felt his breath breathing into her lungs, and then she breathed into his lungs. With his sword fully seated inside her chalice, their lips joined as they breathed the same air and their hearts beat with one beat. Ruth felt her mind and body soaring with a euphoria that took her mind away to a place she had never been. As Geoffrey began to thrust in and out of her, she felt her body and mind shaking with the power that was coursing through her.

Geoffrey had never felt anything like this, and he knew their hearts were now beating as one and as he moved inside her, he felt a power or an energy flowing through him. Looking into Ruth's eyes, he knew it was flowing into her through their joined bodies. Ruth's erotic energy was being driven past anything she had ever experienced and yet she couldn't cum. She continued to be driven mad with erotic hunger. She felt Geoffrey growing larger and going deeper inside her, stretching her more than he ever had, and she knew he was feeling the same power flowing through him.

Ruth felt herself flying on a cloud of erotic bliss with her body and mind poised to explode and she felt like if she didn't climax soon her heart would give out. Geoffrey felt much the same way. His cock had never been so engorged and distended and then he felt the release starting to build. As his cock exploded deep inside the woman of his dreams, he felt like all his love was being sucked through his cock as it blasted into Ruth.

As Queen Ruth felt the first blast of Geoffrey's seed, every cell in her body screamed in orgasm as all the pent-up passion and energy were suddenly released. Ruth felt Geoffrey's cock pulse and explode inside her with each hard jet of his semen sending waves of rapture through her euphorically spasming body. Ruth felt something she had never felt, a beautiful new warmth that started deep in her womb. The warm loving feeling of new life began to spread from her womb to encompass all her body, filling her with love and happiness.

The entire castle felt the rush of energy as the two lover's simultaneous orgasm blasted through the cosmos and everyone gasped as one at the power they had just felt.

Ruth wanted to hold and cuddle with Geoffrey, but both of them were quivering and shaking so hard, all they could do was transmit their love through their eyes. Both of them knew something incredible had happened and as Ruth looked into Geoffrey eyes, it was as though she could read his thoughts. Since they had first met, they had known they had a bond that went beyond physical attraction and now she felt that she and Geoffrey were truly one. One mind, one heart, breathing one air.

Geoffrey looked into her eyes, and he knew they would be inseparable and with the knowledge he felt a contentment and peace that he had never known. He had always been driven to succeed, but now he knew that no matter what life threw at him, Ruth would always love him and be at his side.

Ruth looked into Geoffrey eyes, and she knew a safety and security she had never experienced. More importantly she knew she had a home, a place where she was loved, a place she belonged. Geoffrey began to pull out of her and for a moment she felt empty and alone. Then Geoffrey lifted her into his arms and cradled her tightly against his chest. She looked up and saw his eyes pouring his love into her eyes and knew she would never be alone. She wrapped her arms around his neck and snuggled tightly as she could into his embrace. As he began to hold her in his arms Ruth knew everything was as it should be. As Geoffrey held Ruth snuggled in his arms, she kissed her way up to his ear and whispered. "We created new life tonight. I can feel a warmth and a power in my womb, and I know our baby grows in me."

~~~~~

Ruth was right. The king and queen created a dynasty that brought peace and prosperity to their kingdom for a millennium. They also built a union with the dragons that strengthened everyone and Eragon was frequent visitor to the kingdom.

End

Oupa99
Oupa99
907 Followers