All Comments on 'Paladin Princess Ch. 08'

by Oupa99

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
RRC2RRC2over 1 year ago

Great story, great adventure, great sex. A great Literotica story.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
great storytelling!

Beautifully written, Paladin Princess is that rare combination of romance and a medieval setting, and the result is a superior story that is truly a great read for the fortunate reader. The author, one of the site's finest, once again demonstrates the fact that outstanding romance can be skillfully interwoven with descriptive and beautifully written love scenes. Indeed, this reviewer recommends that the reader check out the author's other stories. Not only are they wonderful to read, but they show the true talent of an excellent writer. As for Paladin Princess, while this reviewer wishes that the story had been longer and even more in depth, this in no way justifies giving it anything less than a Five Stars rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOupa99@Oupa99
There is something magical about letting go and giving yourself to someone. A little exhibitionism, a little teasing, some punishment and the uninhibited rapture released during bondage and BDSM is something wild, untamed and beautiful. All of the stories are available for sa...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES