Palau Palsu: Love For Sale

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lena considered our prisoner thoughtfully, then strapped each thigh to the supports as well before adjusting them to spread Ceci's knees further apart and draw them up toward her chest. After a final careful evaluation, she locked the framework in place and rotated the seat to leave her mother's body parallel to the ground, mouth and defenseless cunt conveniently positioned at waist height.

I nodded my appreciation. "Excellent work, Lena. As a reward, you may help me discipline her now."

Out of sight of the camera, I paused the video for a moment. "Doing all right, Ceci? Are you comfortable?"

She returned a crooked grin. "Very! I could stay here for hours. I'm a lot more worried about whatever 'discipline' Lena's about to deliver."

Lena laughed. "You should be, you greedy bitch! He was my guy, but you fuck him every chance you get, and he's knocking you up first. You're going to pay!" She made a fierce face, then leaned forward to give Ceci a tender kiss. "Love you, Mom. Have fun."

I resumed recording.

"I don't think she needs a serious whipping, but perhaps a light flogging is in order." I don't think Ceci's alarmed expression as I stepped toward the rack was entirely acting. I gave the collection of crops, canes, and floggers careful consideration before selecting a lightweight flogger with a multitude of silk tails. What I intended was pure theater; even if I went full force by mistake it would do no more than sting.

"Should I flog her breasts, do you think? Perhaps her thighs? Perhaps her slutty cunt? Look at it -- she's so wet it's dribbling!" I let the heavy silk cords trail over each body part as I named it. Ceci's dark nipples were puckered into hard little pebbles, and a sheen of moisture was visible between her thighs.

I flicked my wrist -- with a "crack", the flogger struck her right breast. Without pausing, I duplicated it with a second blow to the right. I knew from experience it was virtually impossible for the flogger I'd chosen to do more than sting pleasantly, but it certainly sounded impressive.

Ceci rewarded my efforts with equally impressive howls for each blow -- her breasts, both inner thighs, and a final whistling blow directly on her oozing cunt that momentarily had the cords of her neck standing out in high relief. Her reaction was realistic enough that I was relieved that she gave me a surreptitious thumbs-up with the hand shielded from the camera.

I stepped forward, leaning in to inspect my work. This close, it was obvious that Ceci had enjoyed it -- not only was her cunt sopping wet, but the deep pink nub of her clit stood clear of its hood. My back was to the camera, so I winked and gave her an encouraging smile before I barked "Did you enjoy that, slave? Would you like a little more?"

With my back still to the camera, I slid two fingers into her swollen twat and hooked them slightly; from the camera's angle, her shrilly keening whine and convulsive orgasm should be taken as pain and abject terror. For a few long seconds, leather creaked under the strain, but she soon subsided into boneless panting limpness instead.

I let my voice soften as I stroked the tattoos on her wide-splayed inner thighs -- her official "P B" registry number on the left, and the new one the girls had begged to add facing it on the right: my initials inside a locked heart. "But I won't be cruel with you unless I need to -- these say that you belong to me now, and I take good care of what's mine. Will you be a good girl for me, Ceci?"

She gave a jerky nod and I stepped back.

"Good girl! I always try to reward obedience. Lena was much more obedient. I think you should thank her for her help, don't you? Do a good job and I'll let her thank you in return."

I stepped back behind the camera again, changing the angle and zooming out enough to show both their faces as Lena knelt straddling her mother's head. She leaned back against the supports with a smile as Ceci's tongue begin exploring her tight slit.

Not that she remained still -- soon, her hips were rolling to press her mound against her mother's face as Ceci's mouth and tongue settled into their practiced routine. I zoomed in long enough to show Ceci's busily working mouth, then out again to show Lena's expression and swaying tits as her body responded. Since their first coerced union, the two had eaten and fingered each other hundreds, perhaps thousands of times; by now, each was expert in finding the other's hidden triggers. Even with her hands immobilized, Ceci soon had her daughter moaning and grinding her inflamed cunt against her mother's face.

It didn't last long; soon, Lena came with a wordless howl, driving herself even harder into her mother's face as she reached her release.

I paused the video and helped Lena climb off, steering her away before restarting the video, now zoomed in on Ceci's glazed face.

"Did you enjoy yourself, Lena? Why don't you thank her?"

Safely out of the field of view, Lena stuck out her tongue before answering, but her voice was suitably subservient as she told me. "She did a wonderful job, Master." She added a much warmer sounding "Thank you, Mama. I enjoyed it very much." before leaning in to give Ceci a passionate kiss.

I didn't try to hide my amusement. "Oh, I think you can do more than that, girl. Why don't you return the favor?"

"Yes, Master." Though her voice remained subservient, there was a definite twinkle in her eye again as she gracefully knelt between her mother's bound and spread thighs.

In just a couple of months, I'd lost count of the number of times I'd seen them playing together. Lena knows what her mother likes, as well as Ceci knows herself; in a remarkably short time, Ceci was moaning frustrated obscenities as she strained futilely to escape from the straps holding her in place. When we'd planned this, I'd asked Lena to do her best to drive her mother to the brink without letting her reach her release, and she was taking fiendish pleasure in doing just that.

Lena pouted when I finally pulled her gently away, rising to her feet but moving just far enough to let me take her place at Ceci's lewdly spread cunt. She gave a wicked smile as her fingers parted her mother's slick inner lips and positioned my cock for entrance.

My return smile was just as evil. "Is she ready?"

Lena's voice was a low growl. "Knock my slut mother up, Rick. Fuck her hard -- I want a little brother or sister!"

"Ceci?"

She jerked as I gave her swollen clit a light flick, then begged "Breed me, Master. Please!"

As frantic as she'd become there was no need for foreplay, even if I had been in the mood for it. Ceci's wet-velvet sheath molded itself around my cock as I thrust roughly home. I admired her body's resilience; her cunt's pink flesh clung to my shaft each I pulled back and thrust into her again. The sensation of my cock sliding through her tight wet slickness was exquisite, and I knew I wouldn't be able to hold myself back for very long.

The preliminary acting had all been for her enjoyment, but this part was for me. It wasn't lovemaking -- I was breeding her, taking her hard and fast, like a stallion mounting a mare, any tenderness I might feel overshadowed by my driving need. Still, I rather hoped she'd enjoy it -- after Lena's session of edging, Ceci should be on a short trigger.

She was. If anything I'd underestimated her arousal -- Ceci was screaming her release before I'd fully established my rhythm.

I slowed slightly, watching her face to gauge her awareness as she gradually recovered her focus. Once she was with me again, I cupped her face in one hand and forced her to meet my eyes. "You wanted to be a slave? You're my slave cunt now Ceci. It's not playing. I own you, and your daughter too. I'll use you both, and I'll never, ever, let either of you go."

She nodded jerkily in response, then moaned as my free hand explored her body. She remained sensitive to my touch, gasping as I traced the bulge of my cock on her tight-stretched belly, then again as I roughly groped her defenseless breasts.

My smile was predatory. "You're my slave, my fuck toy, my broodmare. My milch cow, too. You'll lose sight of your feet as your belly swells with my child. These lovely breasts will swell, filling with milk, dripping it from these tasty nipples. Are you ready for that, Ceci?"

Ceci gave another jerky nod, then moaned as I squeezed a tit, then rolled its nipple roughly between finger and thumb in illustration. Despite the roughness, she smiled and tried to push her boob harder against my hand.

I chuckled. "You liked that, didn't you? Does a little pain turn you on?"

"Sometimes." The admission was forced out between clenched teeth. Despite the limited amount that she could roll her hips I could feel her straining to meet my thrusts.

I grinned and squeezed again. "I thought so. You are a little slut, aren't you? And you love it. Well?"

Her jaw clenched even tighter for a moment before she admitted defeat. "Y-yes!" She took a deep breath and added. "I love being your slave slut, Master." She was smiling, and her face shone with sincerity.

My voice gentled. "Good girl" I smiled back. She was almost purring as I stroked her head in approval.

Her smile widened when I quit holding back and drove for my own climax. Though I'd been strumming my thumb lightly on her swollen clit as I pounded into her, I was surprised to feel her quivering in release once again as I emptied myself into the depths of her tightly-stretched cunt.

Only the restraints held her slumped body in place as slid my softening cock free. Her well-used pussy gaped slightly open as I stepped away, a pool of thick white welling up inside. Ceci barely stirred as we released the restraints, but she was still smiling as I carried her to our bed.

Chapter 24

"Where are we going, Rick? And why is it just us?"

I gave Lena a quick smile before turning my attention back to the road. "Remember when I was still back in Silicon Valley, and you'd tell me about all the places we could visit together when I came for you? I realized that except for the village, we'd really only spent time in the city. And I remembered you talking about a beach town down this way. I think you said Sandy Harbor was the English name?"

She gave a delighted laugh. "Pelabuhan Berpasir? Really? I haven't been there since ... oh, before I told you about it. I see why you told me to dress like a tourist." I gave her a quick glance, but she looked as happy as she'd sounded.

Her voice turned teasing. "Why Mr. Johnson ... is this a date?"

I teased back. "If you'd like it to be. If you're not afraid people will get the wrong idea about the kind of girl you are if they see you out with a tourist."

"I ... think I'll take a chance." I took another glance her way. Her face was red, but she was smiling.

***

I parked on the edge of town and helped Lena from the car. She'd taken "dress like a tourist" seriously -- though she was wearing sandals and a brightly-patterned silk sarong, she'd also worn a bikini top, with a gauzy white blouse hanging open over it. After adding sunglasses and a wide-brimmed hat to the ensemble she could pass as just one more attractive female vacationer. Hand in hand, we set out to explore.

Although it was a tourist town, it wasn't a big all-inclusive resort. Instead, it was a collection of small hotels, bungalows, restaurants, bars, and shops, facing across coast road to the beaches. I enjoyed the next couple of hours. Not that we did anything in particular -- we poked into shops, sampled snacks, sipped from coconuts we bought from a vendor, and people-watched. Especially people-watched. The details didn't matter -- the important thing was that we were together.

Best of all, we were anonymous. I'm sure that local people recognized her collar for what it was, but to the crowds of tourists, it was just jewelry -- one couple even asked where she'd got it. I'd been afraid that might upset her -- instead, she'd almost choked suppressing her laughter at the speculative looks when I tapped the tag I'd added and told them "San Francisco -- just try any fetish shop."

We ate lunch from an open-air stand before crossing to the beach. Lena clung to my hand possessively as she pulled me onto the sand. With a giggle, Lena slid off her blouse and bikini top, sarong and sandals and handed them to me, leaving her in just her bikini bottoms. Scanty thong bikini bottoms. Her breasts swayed invitingly as she struck a hip-shot pose for me to capture, but she didn't hold it long; just moments later she interlaced her fingers in mine to pull me onward.

Even on a topless beach, her curves and lack of tan lines turned heads, but except for an occasional mischievous half-smile Lena ignored any gawkers. Instead, she remained flatteringly focused on me, not releasing my hand for more than a few seconds at a time as we made our leisurely way to the end of the beach and returned. At our slow pace, it was mid-afternoon before we reached the edge of town again and she reluctantly covered up.

The trip back through town to the car was just as leisurely but other than a stop at a jeweler's we didn't spend any time browsing. Well before sundown, we were on the road for home.

Lena gave a happy sigh as she admired her new bracelet. "You didn't need to buy me this, you know. But thank you -- it really did feel like a date. Like it should have been."

This time, I captured her hand and gave her a warning squeeze. "Because it was a real date, Lena. Like we used to have. We're together again and you're still my girl, even if things got kind of screwed up for a while."

She squeezed back. "That's ... a delicate way to put it." Her giggle sounded unforced. "I'm delighted to be ... yours again, too. But what I meant was that today really felt like it would have before. I really enjoyed myself."

"I noticed." I grinned. "Especially the topless beach. I really liked your suit. Or lack of one."

She gave a throaty chuckle. After a moment she admitted "It made me feel a little naughty. Like it used to. I like that."

I risked a quick glance her way -- like her voice, her slight grin seemed more 'smug' than 'guilty'.

"Why 'naughty'? Most of the women in the village go topless if it's hot, not just you."

"But not the tourists. My mom and I used to love coming to visit the beach here. At home, they're just ... breasts. But here? Couldn't you feel how hard the tourists tried not to stare at my tits? And how much they did anyway?" Definitely smug.

I found myself laughing. "The two of you have always been exhibitionists, haven't you? And got off on teasing men? No wonder Zarah said she wasn't surprised at how easily you became good whores." I laughed harder. After a moment, I heard her join in. I shook my head. "See? I told you that you hadn't changed as much as you think."

***

I was still in a good mood when we pulled up at the house. And Lena was smiling when she asked me "So ... today's my day. What depravity do you have planned for me? Are you going to tie me down and have your wicked way with me while you make another movie?"

I smiled back. "Later. If that's what you'd like. But I thought playing bondage slave was more your mother's kink."

Lena rolled her eyes fondly. "It can be fun sometimes, but you're right. Mom enjoys it way too much."

I tapped her nose "So wait until after dinner."

***

Dinner was wonderful.

While we'd been out, Zarah and Ceci had prepared some of her favorites, and had set a table on the terrace for just the two of us; for the moment, Lena forgot her questions.

We took our time, savoring each course and enjoying each other's company as we watched the sun slipping down past the horizon. The last light was fading when I helped her to her feet and led her back into the house.

I pulled her close to my side as we walked. "And that was my plan for you, Lena."

"What?" For a moment, I had her off-balance.

I tightened my side-armed hug. "To enjoy spending some time together. Nothing more or less. No games. Just us."

"It's your turn now, Lena. Your first child. Our first child together. Just like we planned."

I pulled her into a kiss -- not rough, but firmly, doing my best to show how much I wanted her. She responded eagerly. We were both a little short of breath when our lips finally separated. I kept both arms around her as I said "I don't intend to play games. Not tonight. Not with you." Before she could answer I pulled her into another kiss.

Her eyes were moist when we moved apart. "I've been looking forward to this for so long. And I thought I'd thrown away the chance." This time she pulled me close. I could feel Lena's body shaking as she buried her face against my chest.

I waited until she had calmed to kiss away the tears. "You're mine, Lena. Now and always. I love you."

Her next kiss was fierce. When we finally came up for air, she took my hand impatiently and pulled me toward our bedroom.

***

Lena smiled at me as she let her bikini fall to the floor. But her voice was timid as she asked "Rick? Would you mind if I ask my mother to join us?"

I cocked my head inquiringly.

"I was there for her. It's only fair." She looked as timid as she'd sounded.

My voice was gentle. "And you want her here for you."

After a moment, Lena nodded and gave a tremulous smile. "I'll always be yours. But I love her, too."

She peered at me searchingly. "And so do you. Don't you?"

"You know I do. And I'm never going to let either of you go." Her smile brightened.

***

Ceci held Lena's head in her lap, gently stroking her daughter's hair as I undressed. "Like our man said -- it's your turn to give him a child."

She ran a hand across her still-flat belly, then reached down to stroke her daughter's. "Like me."

Lena's smile was incandescent as her mother helped position my cock at her entrance. Her grip on Ceci's hand tightened as the head slid slowly into her slick sheath. I felt her ankles wrap around my back as I began to move.

Our lovemaking was gentle, unhurried. Through it all, Ceci murmured endearments to both of us. And when Lena and I finally shuddered in mutual release, her mother slid a pillow under her bottom to keep my cum from escaping.

***

I was working in my office when I was ambushed from behind.

"The test says I'm pregnant!" Ceci's voice was jubilant, and slightly wondering.

Lena's voice was a near-echo. "So am I."

When I spun the chair around to face them, they were both smiling.

Ceci slid into my lap and raised her face expectantly. We shared a leisurely kiss. When she pulled her face back she was still smiling, but there were tears in her eyes. "Thank you!"

Lena straddled my knees, pinning her mother in place as she hugged us both. She didn't say anything, but happy tears were running down her face.

My eyes were moist too, but I tried to keep things light: "It was my pleasure, ladies. Literally."

Lena's lip twitched slightly, but she refused to be distracted. "I noticed. But no, Rick. It's not just that we're having babies -- your babies. It's that you care enough to want to have babies with us."

I shifted uncomfortably. "I told you I wanted to keep you forever. Both of you. Maybe now you'll believe me."

Ceci gave a wry smile. "I think you've made your point."

Chapter 25

I sipped my iced tea and smiled as I listened to the chatter. I still couldn't catch much of the rapid-paced Bahasa Malayu, but I could tell that Lena and Ceci were enjoying themselves. From her smiles as she bustled in and out with food, so was Zarah.

It wasn't a large gathering, barely a dozen of the girls' closest friends, and not at all formal. Even with an afternoon breeze and the shade canopy over the terrace, it was hot enough that none of their visitors thought it odd that my ladies had dressed down for the weather; many of their guests were also bare above the waist. I'd become comfortable enough with the local customs to -- almost -- take it in stride, but it still seemed a pleasantly exotic sight.